Thread: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Summerslam WWE Summerslam 2018 - Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Kevin Owens will once again dare to step into a ring with Braun Strowman at SummerSlam. In fact, he asked for the rematch this time around. Like anything with KO, however, there’s a catch.

Strowman has spent the past few months making Owens’ life a living hell. In addition to throwing the object of his wrath off the rungs and sending him crashing through a table during this year’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, Strowman responded to Owens’ attempts to get on the fierce Superstar’s good side by chasing him all over Raw, flipping his rental car and even trapping him inside a portable toilet and knocking the structure of (in)convenience off the stage.

Mr. Monster in the Bank’s fury reached new heights at WWE Extreme Rules, however, when he hurled Owens off the top of the Stage Cage and down through a ringside table below. Though his actions technically handed KO the win, the completely-decimated Superstar did not look at all victorious after making such a horrific descent.

Though Owens perhaps should have taken his win and gone home, he instead vowed that he would take everything away for the Strowman. Owens then approached Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and asked her to grant him a rematch with the stipulation that he will win Braun’s Money in the Bank contract if he is victorious.

Though not unprecedented — WWE Hall of Famer Edge stole a Money in the Bank contract from Mr. Kennedy in May of 2007 — can Owens possibly think that he will overcome Strowman in a similar fashion?

Find out at SummerSlam, Sunday, Aug. 19, at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network!
    THE POWER OF FLUFFY BOYS SHINE WITHIN YOU

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens

I almost hate this more than Reigns vs. Lesnar. Owens doesn't deserve this.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Inb4 Owens gets the case from Braun and cashes in on a newly crowned Reigns because Fuck the fans.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    Inb4 Owens gets the case from Braun and cashes in on a newly crowned Reigns because Fuck the fans.
    I don't think the fans would have a problem with that though.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

I'd have no problem with Owens winning the MITB case off of Strowman. I was against Strowman winning it in the first place since he really doesn't need it. I think he won the match for the sake of WWE booking him in a match he would win as they'd run out of ideas for him but they still wanted to push him and keep him strong.

I digress, I expect Owens to continue to be cannon fodder for Strowman here and the big man will win again.

Chikara Trainee

Status

The MITB case does fit Owens more than it does Strowman so I can see Owens winning.

WAKE UP

Status

If this was bully Owens vs Straun I'd be really pumped for this, but they love booking him as the cowardly heel and chickenshit Owens is the worst Owens. It's a shame because these two could have a fun match in them, but I doubt it's gonna happen.

Fully expect Braun to win.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    If this was bully Owens vs Straun I'd be really pumped for this, but they love booking him as the cowardly heel and chickenshit Owens is the worst Owens. It's a shame because these two could have a fun match in them, but I doubt it's gonna happen.

Fully expect Braun to win.
    I fully agree with the entirety of this post. Owens is one of my favorites hands down when he's doing the fighter gimmick. This? This is just disrespectful and I don't find it entertaining in the least.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Give this chickenshit gimmick heel of Owens' a chance, he'll make it into his own soon enough. God, you people are so impatient. You only gave the New Face of America gimmick 3 years to develop...

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Thread Information