Thread: AML Confrontation: AML Wrestling vs IMPACT Wrestling Discussion Thread

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

AML Confrontation: AML Wrestling vs IMPACT Wrestling Discussion Thread

Confrontation LIVE on Twitch This Sunday at 4PM ET

This Sunday IMPACT Wrestling returns to Twitch LIVE in partnership with AML for Confrontation in North Carolina! It all gets started at 3:30PM ET with the Confrontation Pre-Show hosted by former X-Division Champion Sonjay Dutt and the Voice of IMPACT Wrestling Josh Mathews.
    Join Sonjay and Josh at 3:30PM ET on our official Twitch Channel for the Pre-Show and this will be your chance to vote on the stipulation for the Main Event of the evening! The choices will be a Ladder Match, a Battle Royal or a Gauntlet Match for the Prestige Title.

While you vote on that, Sonjay and Josh will talk about all the matches taking place LIVE this Sunday on Twitch. Check them out below and start making your plans to join us LIVE this Sunday on Twitch for AML Confrontation!

I haven't caught any of these Impact on Twitch specials yet, but some of these matches have caught my eye. I think I'll check this out on Sunday. Will anyone else be watching this?

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Re: AML Confrontation: AML Wrestling vs IMPACT Wrestling Discussion Thread

There's nothing here that really grabs my interest, but I do think it's a cool idea that Impact make the most of twitch, I don't see very many other companies use it so it's almost becoming part of their identity.

God I haven't seen Jaxon Stone since Thatcher and Walter killed him in a no DQ tag match least year for wXw.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    There's nothing here that really grabs my interest, but I do think it's a cool idea that Impact make the most of twitch, I don't see very many other companies use it so it's almost becoming part of their identity.

God I haven't seen Jaxon Stone since Thatcher and Walter killed him in a no DQ tag match least year for wXw.
    I think it's smart with them having a reduced PPV schedule it gives them another avenue to create cards outside Impact on Pop to grab viewers and keep them hooked on the product.

I don't know a lot of these AML performers, but this is a good chance to see if I like any of them.

Status

I'm tempted to watch it just because it will be so easily accessible.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I'm tempted to watch it just because it will be so easily accessible.
    This is one of the cases were Impact has made their content extremely accessible. As long as you have access to the Internet on some device you can pop onto their Twitch and watch this for free.

I still feel they should air Impact on Twitch along with Pop since so many people just don't get Pop and two weeks is too long to wait to stay current on the GWN app.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
    This is one of the cases were Impact has made their content extremely accessible. As long as you have access to the Internet on some device you can pop onto their Twitch and watch this for free.

I still feel they should air Impact on Twitch along with Pop since so many people just don't get Pop and two weeks is too long to wait to stay current on the GWN app.
    That's really why I ended up dropping the GWN app. I love TNA's classic content, maybe even more than WWE's... But it was ultimately pretty limited and not the best working app. If they were posting Impact like a day or two after it aired I may have kept it.

Thread Information