Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIB AFTER PARTY

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

BIB AFTER PARTY

BIB is down in the history books, and could possibly be regarded as the greatest pay-per-view in FWA history and two people that are certainly happy is Bell Connelly and the new World Champion Chris Kennedy and that means it's time to celebrate!

The Kennedy-Connelly plush, the luxurious locker room is now the setting for a victory party! (Which Bell arranged pre BIB, which would have been somewhat awkward if he lost- Loud music is blaring, and various attractive people are dancing around, drinking, making out with each other, and generally having a great time. And in the middle of this scene is Bell Connelly, changed out of her ring attire, sporting a few bruises on her face but also a massive grin on her face

"Aw man, look at all this stuffs right here, it's like we're slap bang in the middle of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory! We're gonna have those tiny orange guys runnin' about and singin' in a minute! We got drinks, we got food, drink! Eat! Be merry
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Re: BIB AFTER PARTY

Chris Kennedy sits back in a comfy leather chair, the FWA championship draped over his shoulder.

Chris Kennedy: Well, this is just as swell as a bell.

He looks at Bell's swollen and bruised face and the unintentional pun brings him to a slight chuckle as he grabs a bottle of champagne from a nearby bucket and pops the bottle.

Status

Bell takes a meaningful moment to look over CK, can’t help but to frown as his words, -HER FACE. HER FACE. ANYTHING BUT THE FACE!) but after a moment she sat down beside Chris snagging the bottle off him with aplomb and drinking a few gulps right down the neck with a gasp as she came up for air she tossed aside the bottle

“It’s a good thing I got a ton of these huh?”

Bell sighed as she felt her bumps and bruises

“One crazy night right? How many times do we have to beat these guys down before they realize how awesome we are?”
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Chris puts his arm around Bell's shoulder and pulls her in close to him.

Chris Kennedy: They'll never learn, Bellissimo. On the other side of this locker room, all of the other rooms are filled with ignorant parasites who've convinced themselves, week in and week out, that they can defeat us. And each week, we remind them just who they are, and who we are. Anyhow, I think the bruises are kinda hot. I don't know what that says about me.

he raises his champagne glass for a toast.

Chris Kennedy: Here's to being absolutely better than everyone else.

Young Gunz

Status
      Country                    United States

The door to the locker room slowly creeks open and in walks Noah Stocke and Trevor Ocean, the CWA World Tag-Team Champions. The two men draw looks of confusion from many of the already drunken guests at the party as they stroll towards a table where glasses of pre-poured champagne sit. Noah grabs a glass for himself and another for Trevor. The two turn around and face the room of FWA staff, guests, and wrestlers who are all staring at them.

Noah Stocke: Crazy, that's the only word to describe this situation. It's downright crazy that two CWA wrestlers were able to stroll on into the most "exclusive" celebration party in FWA on the biggest night of the year. That's just crazy to me, is that crazy to you Trevor?

Trevor Ocean: I'd call it insane, but that would be disrespectful and kind of a trigger for our host. Right, Belle?

Trevor smiles over at Belle and Chris Kennedy as Noah chugs his glass of champagne and tosses the glass behind him, shattering it on the floor near the table.

Status

Bell was only too happy to get up close and personal with Chris, resting her head on his shoulder -The one not currently draped with the richest prize in wrestling, which Bell keeps glancing over once in a while-

With a Chester cat grin on her face, Bell happily clinks her glass against the new world champ

“To Us”

...and down the booze goes

“You know, THE real party is after this one, and it’s much more private.”

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Chris Kennedy perks up and smiles from ear to ear.

Chris Kennedy: After what we just did behind the curtains in the Gorilla Press, I'm going to need a minute to get my strength back up, babe.

Chris Kennedy notices the CWA Tag Team champions have entered the party, but he doesn't acknowledge them.

Chris Kennedy: It looks as if some fans have slipped through security. Let them have their fun, I suppose.

Status

"What do you think this party is for? You need some R&R dude...."

Bell said with a flirty smile on her face

"You need to relax, eat, drink...The only THING is...."

Bell suddenly points to the world title

"You really don't want to make a mess of that title right? Spill food on it, booze, that'll leave a stain, you know? I mean...if you really insisted, I'd suppose that I can look after it FOR you, if you really wan-"

Bell's attention was grabbed by the gate crashers, she sighed rolling her eyes and moving back from the new world champ reluctantly

"Don't worry, I came ready for this...."

Bell turns around takes a deep breath and called out her voice rumbling through the room

"SEEEEEEEECURRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIITY"

For a moment, nothing happens, but after a moment we hear the pitter-patter of hooves rushes forward and soon enough Drama The Llama Bell's pet wearing a security hat stand next to the tag team, emitting a low growl

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Chris Kennedy: These after parties always turn into circuses, one way or another. First we get the clowns, then we get animals.

Kennedy laughs to himself at the whole ordeal. Between the Llama and the party crashers, nothing can make this any more odd or surreal. That is, until Lord Dog enters. He kicks the door open and walks past Kennedy, past Bell, past the Llama and past the CWA tag team champions.

He seems to be inside his own head, somewhat seething from his loss to XYZ. He walks over to the catering table and grabs a handful of shrimp and shoves them in his mouth, tails and all.

Lord Dog: Damn XYZ, ol' biscuit head ass. He gonna pay for this shit. Oh this is just great, who throws a party and doesn't have Skittle Milk available for the guests. Man this is the typical bullshit I deal with on a day to day basis, I swear.

He then grabs a handful of parsley and starts putting it in his pocket for some reason.

Young Gunz

Status

Noah Stocke smirks at Drama The Llama slowly sidestepping past it, attempting to not elicit any type of reaction from it. Trevor Ocean ignores the Llama not breaking his attention from the championship slung over the shoulder of Chris Kennedy. Noah signals for Trevor to follow him to which Trevor does, but he never breaks his attention away from the title. The two slowly begin to make their way towards the exit before Noah stops and turns around.

Noah Stocke: We'll see you two soon.

Trevor and Noah exit the VIP party/locker room.

"Above Average"

Status

As Trevor Ocean and Noah Stocke are leaving the room, they are bumped into by "The Great I Am" Aaron Kendrick, who is still in his gear and has dried up blood all over his forehead from his long and eventful day. The site of him, his wet, stringly black hair draped over his face and a sadistic look in his eye has everyone speechless in the VIP room. The partying momentarily stops as he makes his way through the crowd of people, not making eye contact with anyone. He doesn't even look up at anyone. He simply walks to the bar and makes his way to the back side of it. He starts fumbling through all of the liquor on the shelves. The bartender, surprised, attempts to stop Kendrick from messing with his work space.

Bartender: Hey man, you can't be back here. If you want drinks you have to wait in line.

The bartender gets no response from Kendrick. Kendrick seemingly finds what he wants. He pulls out a bottle of Quality House vodka and pours it into the blender along with some orange juice and ice cubes. He starts blending his drink together, which seemingly enrages the bartender.

Bartender: Dude. You can't just fucking do that. That's not even the right way. Fucking stop!

The bartender attempts to grab Kendrick. Bad move. Kendrick grabs the bartender's arm and attempts to rip it out of socket. Kendrick picks up the blender and smashes it over the face of the bartender, leaving him laying on the floor behind the bar. Everyone at the bar looks on in amazement. Hanz Gruber continues drinking as if nothing has happened. Kendrick looks down at the bartender and finally speaks.

Kendrick: Fucking prick. I just wanted a fucking screwdriver. You don't know the fucking day I've had.

Kendrick throws his hands up as if to say "I give up." He then walks back around the bar and through the sea of people towards the exit. He walks back through the door which he came in and leaves the party. Everyone just looks at each other in amazement, trying to figure out exactly what they just witnessed.

The party continues.

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

As the party continues in the posh rooms, the FWA ring crew is wasting no time in taking down the large arena rafters that make up the BIB set. One by one, the pieces are loosened with power tools and then removed up the arena ramp, along with the various pieces of the Lions Den what they had not already moves out post-Lions Den match.

A few arena attendants stand at the exits that are still open, guarding them. A man walks down from one of the private executive suite entrances. He is dressed casually in jeans, a thin black jacket, and a white t-shirt with an
    "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" emoji along with the words "Free Shrugs" on it. Around his neck is a lanyard with a blue-and-silver BIB XIII all-access VIP pass, the kind that cannot be bought but can only be issued by FWA executives to choice guests.

One of the young attendants sees him and mistakes the man for someone else who was in the VIP suite earlier in the evening.

Attendant: "Oh welcome back, si-"

The attendant suddenly realizes that he has got the wrong person.

Attendant: "I, uh, sorry, I..."

The man chuckles a little and gives the attendant a pat on the shoulders.

"You thought I was him, huh?"

The attendant nods sheepishly.

"No worries man, its all good."

The attendant checks the VIP pass on the lanyard, sees that it is executive access level, and lets the man through. The man takes a few steps down the stairs and silently watches the FWA crew taking down the BIB XIII set piece by piece. The ring itself though, still illuminated by floodlights, remains intact.

The man closes his eyes and sighs.

A second man suddenly jostles down the same flight of stairs, with what appears to be a handful of parsley in one hand. The attendant, who correctly recognizes this second man, lets him by without a word.

Lord Dog: Can't even get a moment of quiet in there, can't even put my parsley in a zip-lock bag in peace...

Lord Dog suddenly stops mumbling and furrows his brow as he sees the man standing in front of him on the steps. The man turns his head away from the ring and looks back at Lord Dog over his shoulder.

"...oh, hey man. Long time no see..."

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Lord Dog: Doth my nuggz bequeath me? YOU ARE KAIZEN!!!

Lord Dog sticks a handful of parsley in his mouth as he finds himself somewhat awestruck

Circle Jerker

Status

KAIZEN, thankful that the power tools being used by the ring tool are sufficiently loud, walks up to Lord Dog and extends his hand, unsure of whether Lord Dog has any free hands or not.

KAIZEN: "Keep it down, will you? We're a long way from Crossfire, and I'm not big on people knowing that I'm here tonight..."

Lord Dog continues to stare at KAIZEN, with parsley and what appears to be a piece of shrimp shell stuck on his face. KAIZEN shifts in his spot awkwardly.

"....uh... so yeah, like... sorry about how your match ended. Unlucky finish, really, amirite??"

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Lord Dog shrugs, his eyes glued to his own feet, reluctant to make eye contact with the former FWA champion.

Lord Dog: I guess you could say that. Live to fight another day, I guess. I don't know, what would KAIZEN do?

Lord Dog asks this and finally looks up at KAIZEN, a competitor he's always respected and admired, desperate for guidance. There is an uneasiness in his eyes.

Circle Jerker

Status

"Well, its not the end of the world or anything man, like yeah, its Back in Business and it sucks that things panned out like they did for you, but you're a former champion, you know that there are going to be blips in the road like this sometimes but as long as you persevere, you'll have your days as the winner you. Tough times don't last, tough people do..."

Only at the end does KAIZEN come around to how ironic his advice is. He falls silent again as the FWA ring crew works on in the background.

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Lord Dog perks up a bit when KAIZEN says this, regaining a bit of confidence.

Lord Dog: Yeah. You are right, it's not the end of the world and I will bounce back. The best of us always do. So what about you then, Dog? You really believe that, that means you coming back to take your rightful place at the top?

Lord Dog's eyes grow wild with excitement at the prospect of a KAIZEN come-back, and he eagerly rubs his hands together anticipating KAIZEN's response.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 08-01-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Carmella Kennedy suddenly comes rushing up to her father and his girlfriend.

Carmella:
    You were amazing out there Dad.

Behind her Gabrielle Montgomery smiles and waves at her ex-husband.

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Chris Kennedy smiles warmly as he scoops his daughter up and gives her a big kiss on the cheek.

Chris Kennedy: Only because I knew you were watching, sweetheart.

As Carmella hugs her father tightly, Kennedy smiles at Gabrielle and nods, respectfully.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Carmella: Mum said you won this one all for me!

Gabrielle smiles as Carmella looks adoringly at her father.

Gabrielle:
    I told her she can stay with you tonight and celebrate. If thats okay. I thought it'd be nice for all of you. Melly be good for dad and Bell, I'll see you on Sunday.

Thread Information