Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BACK IN BUSINESS XIII RESULTS

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Re: BACK IN BUSINESS XIII RESULTS

What a great show. Every match felt like an epic. I had my doubts about BIB when the GP was announced, because it went on for months and then there were only two weeks for BIB build up, but somehow it ended being the best PPV in a long time.

The packages and entrances made it feel very Wrestlemania like. God, I have to go and read few of those promos during the weekend, because after these results I am so fired up and I want to read Thunder, Deception, PAJ and especially Sully§s promo. The return of Sullivan was great. I kinda expected Garcia to return with his brother and cost/attack PAJ with the big guy after the match.

Kennedy wins and as I said and as a runner up in the GP I would like to throw my name for future title match in September - October.

KAIZEN can now reveal what was his promo of the night he mentioned in the discussion.
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    United States

Excellent show from top to bottom, truly excellent work from everyone involved. Congrats to all of the winners, job well done to everyone involved.

Entrances for Penny and Randall were dope af. I had an idea for my Penny entrance for Sayer but the one that was used blew my idea right out of the water, and fun fact that version of Mad World used during Randall’s entrance is the theme song for one of my old CWA characters, Clint Shepard.

Another fun fact, on this show Wolf was the only champion to successfully retain his title. That match was brutal af too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
    Very well written results and congratulations on your new FWA Champion Chris Kennedy.

So when did Jason Randall start using his old tag team partner's theme song? Does Jake Wakefield need to come out of retirement, Jason?
    Think of it as an homage to Jake, lol. I’ve been thinking of changing it actually, tbh. Just not sure what to yet.
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 07-26-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfs Rain View Post

KAIZEN can now reveal what was his promo of the night he mentioned in the discussion.
    he couldddddddd.... but maybe he wont until the grades thread comes out

as always, detailed reviews of the show are welcome and encouraged. we put in a lot of time and effort to make this show worthy of being the FWAs biggest of the year and i for one really am interested in hearing about what yall liked and/or didnt like.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus Truth View Post
    That was a wild ride. Great show, boys.

Congrats to Jiggy. Couldn't have asked for a better opponent.
    Back at you man. I'd imagine this was as close as it gets. Can't wait for the inevitable rematch.

Congrats to every one who won and a huge thanks to everyone who contributed. KAIZEN's footprint was all over this show both cosmetically and creatively. Everyone who enjoyed the specialized intros has him to thank, he made this feel larger than life. Thanks to all the match writers and thanks to everyone who read the show from start to finish.

Tacos Rule!

Status

Finally got a chance to read a show again and boy was it great.

"Above Average"

Status

I want to say that as someone who loves good writing, this show rocked my socks off. Top to bottom, everyone busted their ass on this show and that's evident.

I want to thank all the guys who reached out to me with advice and feedback regarding my RP for this show. As I told everyone who reached out, I was going for something different in this show and everyone has reacted to it better than any other RP I've ever done. Everyone says the only issue was that I didn't talk about my opponents. Still, I'm not upset about my RP because I feel like I did what I set out to do with it. I'm proud of it. That being said, this show was very important to me. I wanted to win this match so bad, and it was a great experience all around for me to be apart of it. I appreciate the time and effort put in to make "The Great I Am" look good on the biggest show of the year. Sully went over, Kendrick got over.

Fantastic show and I'm so excited to work with FWA from now until the foreseeable future. You know what they say... There's always next year.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

First, congrats to everyone who won. Huge congratulations to Jiggy on making FWA history, Good job my friend.

Top Moments
    1: The Main Event is without a doubt, the most well-written match I have ever read. the writers out-did himself completely. Holy shit, almost 7k of a match. And it wasn't a bore of a 7k -- it was gripping and it made for such an amazing story.

2: D/Thunder Conclusion: My God <3 this feud is so amazing and what a match. so rubber match, please? Thanks <3

3: DAT BOY TGJ¬ <3 he is a Main Eventer waiting to happen. He is a great champion and his RP this week? Incredible. Good job.

4: I am happy to see LOCKE make an appearance; was always a fan. Good to see him make an appearance and everything it;s always great to see new people make their presence

Also, all the matches were a pleasure to read -- Congrats everyone <3
    Last edited by An Original Name; 07-27-2018 at 09:30 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

My goodness what an excellent show. Top to bottom that was a great read. Congratulations to all winners but also to all who contributed to this spectacle.

Big kudos to Kai, who has been very supportive and encouraging of me behind the scenes. Thanks for the help and hope you stick around man.

I have to give kudos to Jimmy King too for writing OMB and I's match. I think you did a cracking job and that entrance was great so thanks for that. I'd have been very disappointed to have lost the match, but, I didn't expect to beat Deception that bad. It made for quite the scene but it will be interesting to see if the feud continues now.

Thread Information