Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2018 Mae Young Classic Discussion Thread

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: 2018 Mae Young Classic Discussion Thread

Io/Zeuxis was good. Not long enough to be great. I hated commentary constantly butchering Zeuxis' name. I really liked their mirror match kind of theme with Zeuxis using the Moonsault & Io using the double knees.

Purazzo/Li was again good but not great. Purazzo's missing something though, I rescind putting her ahead of Jinny. Li not being in NXT already is quite a mystery. She's got everything it takes & if there was one person who truly broke out from this year it's Xia Li.

What happened to Nicole Matthews? Weak match with Tegan.

Anyone who thinks Kaitlyn isn't any good legit needs to be slapped upside the head. That match didn't rewrite the book by any means but they both worked what they were supposed to do perfectly. Kaitlyn kept up on the hand & sold the leg greatly which also set up the finish. This wasn't long enough to be great either but they got the great nearfall off the Spear & it was nice after watching so many modern matches it was nice to see one where it felt like the whole match mattered.
    C'est Magnifique~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Tegan is so overrated. I’ve been trying to watch as much as I can and the two I just haven’t been into is Lacey Lane and Tegan Nox and I don’t really care to see more matches from them.

Kaitlyn really made the most of her comeback. I was wrong.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

I would say the Kaitlyn/Mia match was the MOTN but not by a wide margin because I enjoyed Io and Deonna's wins more, but Kaitlyn's felt more like the match that was harder to call whereas they were straight forward. I'm not sure what she'll end up doing next, but how can you let Kaitlyn walk into another promotion after that, I think she was really good here, has a great look and charisma and would be a useful hand on main roster or NXT, all of which struggle for babyfaces that people actually like.

Nicole Matthews spent most of the tournament readjusting her gear, wouldn't be surprised if they had to edit around a legit nip slip or two. Tegan hasn't been good this tournament, so forced.

Much better performance from Zeuxis against Io than her round 1 match.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Io/Zexius was a pretty good match. Much better outing from Zexius. Same story with Li/Purazzo, pretty good match but not great. Nox/Matthews was meh for the most part. As for Kaitlyn/Mia, that was defo the MOTN and a really good showing for Kaityln who through her entire WWE run was pretty average. I would defo give her spot on NXT (mostly because the main roster would ruin her and NXT could easily use someone like her more)

Also just wanted to say that this years tourney has been x10 better than last years thus far, just on production and pacing alone.

Thread Information