Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taeler Hendrix accuses Jay Lethal of sexual harrasment and career sabotage

Status

Taeler Hendrix accuses Jay Lethal of sexual harrasment and career sabotage

Taeler Hendrix Claims Her ROH Push Was Sabotaged For Not Sleeping w/ Jay Lethal; Hendrix Issues Follow Up

Popular independent wrestler and former Ring of Honor wrestler Taeler Hendrix has shared the following on Twitter responding to a fan who said they missed The House of Truth in ROH:

A fan prodded Hendrix regarding her response leading her to go further and leveled the following allegation that her ROH push was sabotaged because of her unwillingness to sleep with Jay Lethal
    :

Jay Lethal and Ring Of Honor have yet to respond.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Re: Taeler Hendrix accuses Jay Lethal of sexual harrasment and career sabotage

I would not be surprised, as much as I love Truth as a performer, if any allegations came out about him, considering he claimed in a shoot to have slept with over 2000 women. Unless he was working that whole interview with Steen, he seems to live the gimmick of a pretty sleazy guy.

Lethal, on the other hand, I'm sceptical about this. Not to say it's impossible, though. And for what she says about silence, she's not given much detail yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Status
      Country                    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

The problem with that here is, that it sounds like a bitchy, embittered, defensive remark. Especially between her first response and the second. It looks weird.

...just Rebecca...

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

She's gone off the rails lately.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

GOAT

Status
      Country                    United States

Well, you're going to have a few crowds respond to this:

1. The automatically believe the accusing female is right, and that saying anything other than agreeing with her is victim blaming crowd.
    2. The crowd that always believes the female is lying for money or attention crowd.
    3. The let's look at the facts, and all presented evidence if any, and look at it with rationality crowd.
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

I am the storm.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Oh fun, we get to play another round of "Which wrestler is a terrible person based on what they let us know of their private life"

Yeah man, this is just a rough situation all around, and I'm not even going to pretend I know what's going on here, I doubt ROH is going to do anything unless more people come forward, or Tae brings up more proof. I will say, while I don't want to dismiss a claim like that, I will say based on her word alone with no proof, from what little I know about her, I'm sceptical; Didn't she say in the past the reason she left was that Mandy Lyon bullied her? And now that I think about it, she also claimed that Delirious forced her out. That and the timing is; coincidental.

Will form an opinion when proof comes out
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    England

Already said this in the ROH thread but I'll say it here as well, I'm sorry to say this but she has a reputation of being a liar or exaggerated details by a ton. At least from what I heard. If true, something needs to be done to stop this and there needs to be consequences. Right now, I don't know what to think and we should wait for a proper investigation.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

[Your Name]

Status
      Country                    Germany

That statement following an egotistical first post doesn't help her case. Not saying it didn't happen, just using it as a follow up to that does scream attention seeking.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

Son Of Anarchy

Status

Taeler Hendrix i only know her as the eye candy of house of truth. She had big boobs red hair thats all I even remember her for shes coming off sketchy here and coming out with this as soon as he wins title hmmm.

Not saying it didnt but def not 100% saying it did
    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    "The Lost Soul"
    Brayden Bridges

Last Real Man Hype

Status

It should be said about the whole "She accused him right after he won the title" thing, that often victims feel compelled to finally speak up when they see their harrassers being rewarded or put in a bigger spotlight, because I imagine it adds a lot to the pain to see this person who's put you through a lot of distress continue to be presented positively. You would want the public to know your truth about them.

Whether that's the case here, I don't know. But my focus is on reputations and the way she made the accusation, not the timing.

You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Sangre por Sangre

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah we were talking about this because I was on Twitter and posted it in the ROH thread and to me it's really crazy to me. I know the reputation with Taeler and to me it's hard to think the Choir Boy Lethal would do such a thing, but remember Tiger Woods had that great reputation as well and then we found out his Skeletons in in the Closet and were majorly shocked by it.
    Last edited by Sadio HoHo; 07-05-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

GOAT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sadio HoHo View Post
    Yeah we were talking about this because I was on Twitter and posted it in the ROH thread and to me it's really crazy to me. I know the reputation with Taeler and to me it's hard to think the Choir Boy Lethal would do such a thing, but remember Tiger Woods that great reputation as well and then we found out his Skeletons in in the Closet and were majorly shocked by it.
    And America's Dad Bill Cosby.

And Jared Fogle.

I am the storm.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

That guy did try to give everyone AIDS though, tbf. So he wasn't squeaky clean.

Sangre por Sangre

Status

We were troubled to hear the allegations that surfaced last night on Twitter. We take these matters very seriously and will be investigating this situation thoroughly, reviewing all evidence related to the matter. Ring of Honor strives to provide an environment and workplace where male and female wrestlers are free from any misconduct or abuse. We will take appropriate action upon the conclusion of our findings.
    ROH releases statement saying the things all of knew they would say, alot of eyes on this Jay you had better of not done this man.

Real Women of Genius

Young Gunz

Status

I believe that the accused should be considered innocent until proven guilty. However, the wrestling industry has a history of sexual harassment, forced sexual activities, and sex in exchange for a spot on the roster. Taeler Hendrix may have a sketchy past but that does not mean that her accusations should be taken any less serious than anyone with a cleaner history.

IF Jay Lethal propositioned her for sex and then sabotaged her career after the propositions were rejected, then this will more than likely be the wrestling worlds first public step into #MeToo era and we will also likely see the end of either his career or if proven false, Taeler Hendrix's career.

GOAT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Kid View Post
    I believe that the accused should be considered innocent until proven guilty. However, the wrestling industry has a history of sexual harassment, forced sexual activities, and sex in exchange for a spot on the roster. Taeler Hendrix may have a sketchy past but that does not mean that her accusations should be taken any less serious than anyone with a cleaner history.

IF Jay Lethal propositioned her for sex and then sabotaged her career after the propositions were rejected, then this will more than likely be the wrestling worlds first public step into #MeToo era and we will also likely see the end of either his career or if proven false, Taeler Hendrix's career.
    To be fair, look at how many times Vince and crew have been accused of such. (And probably guilty of). I mean, the guy sexualized his daughter and has done some down right awful disgusting stuff over the years.

Also, more updates on Taeler's twitter.

I am the storm.

Sangre por Sangre

Status

Quote Originally Posted by v4yne View Post
    To be fair, look at how many times Vince and crew have been accused of such. (And probably guilty of). I mean, the guy sexualized his daughter and has done some down right awful disgusting stuff over the years.

Also, more updates on Taeler's twitter.
    Did I just see that Taeler got a Text Message from Jay a few days ago!? If it was the real Jay Lethal, after what she has said why would want to have a conversation with her?

Real Women of Genius

GOAT

Status

To be fair, there is absolutely zero proof of who it is.

And I could see why he would want to clear the air. If it's true or if it's false. If someone was spreading that, and clearly angry, might want to get to the bottom of it.

I am the storm.

Sangre por Sangre

Status

It's about time Jay said something with all this happening.

Real Women of Genius

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sadio HoHo
    Did I just see that Taeler got a Text Message from Jay a few days ago!? If it was the real Jay Lethal, after what she has said why would want to have a conversation with her?
    "You fucking bitch, why are you saying these things?! You're gonna ruin my career with these bullshit lies! We both know this never happened! You're insane!"

or

"Taeler, I don't know why you believe these things or what I may have said to lead you to these conclusions. Please, let's discuss this privately and figure this out. It would be better for us both."

or

"Shut your whore mouth, the company has my back and no one's gonna believe you anyway." And other mysoginist, obviously guilty statements.

I don't think it's surprising someone would contact their accuser to say anything like these things. Wise? Probably not. But not surprising.

Thread Information