Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taeler Hendrix accuses Jay Lethal of sexual harrasment and career sabotage

God Mode

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Taeler Hendrix accuses Jay Lethal of sexual harrasment and career sabotage

Shared this one just now:

Ooooh.
    Incriminating. :P
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

I am the storm.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Oh my God, my last post was all jokes...

He ACTUALLY TRIED TO TALK TO HER?! :o WHY?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I was hoping we learned something from Michael Elgin.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God Mode

Status

She's really not helping her case by her tweeting.

This is all more cringey than I can handle.

I am the storm.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Well apparently she got a lot of Lethal and ROH chants and got extremely heckled. She lashed out too.

I know this would backfire on her, but don’t shout shit like that.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God Mode

Status

Agreed.

Honestly, it's just bound to get uglier on all counts, too.

I am the storm.

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Does Jay really have the power in ROH to hinder someone else's career? I know he's one of their top guys, but he's not a big draw from what I've heard and I've never been given any impression that he's in there with creative pitching ideas. Admittedly, I'm not exactly up on that kind of stuff but the first thing I thought when I heard this was, "Wow! That sucks, I like Lethal too... but wait, could he really do that?"

My only real memories of Taeler are from her time in iMPACT and I enjoyed everything she did there from what I do remember. I know very little else about her so when people are talking about reputation I can't comment.

I have liked both and I can only hope that this boils down to a misunderstanding that gets cleared up and that the fans (especially the ones giving Hendrix shit about this) will accept that and treat both with respect. If it turns out these claims are valid and Lethal is ousted from ROH due to it, I hope that those same fans don't take it out on Taeler. If they turn out to be false, I can't see any other end to this than Hendrix having to leave the business - fan's are already turning on her for simply making the accusations, I can only imagine that'll get worse if they are false.

Thread Information