Thread: wolverine

Go-To Punch-Jolt Counter

Status

wolverine

edit

Last edited by Miyata Ichiro; 07-05-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: wolverine

Excellent work my guy. This is the kind of flawless design I wish I was ever capable of. I haven't been into GFX for several years now and seeing this makes me happy because I could never compare.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

This is very very good. The lighting is great and the flow is superb aside from at his claw. I feel it should either be blurred or going the opposite direction (as if to mimic the swinging momentum of the hand) but really that's not much of a criticism. The colour is slightly monotonous save the bright flashes behind wolverine. I don't see how you could implement more colours really though so, again, very minor criticism. I wish the tag was bigger too but I really like it overall and the feel is great. Some nice work here... definitely amongst the best I have seen from you.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Go-To Punch-Jolt Counter

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Excellent work my guy. This is the kind of flawless design I wish I was ever capable of. I haven't been into GFX for several years now and seeing this makes me happy because I could never compare.
    Reading tuts helps alot. And inspriration from other artists, this was inspired by gfxers called "indigo", "radillacviii", and "slavory" i had some of their tuts open to get the lighting and clipping masks techniques. You can look up on youtube to watch a few tuts, namely "logosbynick" are always a good watch and inspiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Of Shake View Post
    This is very very good. The lighting is great and the flow is superb aside from at his claw. I feel it should either be blurred or going the opposite direction (as if to mimic the swinging momentum of the hand) but really that's not much of a criticism. The colour is slightly monotonous save the bright flashes behind wolverine. I don't see how you could implement more colours really though so, again, very minor criticism. I wish the tag was bigger too but I really like it overall and the feel is great. Some nice work here... definitely amongst the best I have seen from you.
    Yeah. I did have some orange/gold going but i covered it up with a hue gradient. I wanted this to be smaller so i didnt have too much empty space. I'll try to add more color later. Ive had this unfinished for three days before i got this far. It was more brighter with multiple colors with less depth though.

Go-To Punch-Jolt Counter

Status

edited original post.

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Colour added does heaps to this. Looks awesome, mate.

Go-To Punch-Jolt Counter

Status

thanks you sir.

Thread Information