Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: WWE: Where It All Begins... Again

Villainous

Status

Re: WWE: Where It All Begins... Again

Prediction template

8: Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title
    Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Goldberg (c)

3: WWE Intercontinental Title Match
    Kane vs. Booker T (c)

5: Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Title
    Molly Holly (c) vs. Lita vs. Trish Stratus

1: World Tag Team Titles
    Batista & Christian vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von Dudley) (c)

6: Singles Match
    Triple H vs. Rob Van Dam

7: No Holds Barred
    Randy Orton vs. Terry Funk

2: Tag Match
    Shattered Dreams Productions (Goldust & Test) vs. Rising Storm (Lance Storm & Val Venis)

4: Six Man Tag Match
    La Resistance (Rene Dupree, Rob Conway & Sylvan Grenier) vs. League of Justice (Hurricane, Rosey & Super Nova)

Questions

1. Pick the winners (point per correct answer)
    Done

2. Predict the match order (point per correct answer)
    Done

3. What will be the longest match? (one point for a correct answer)
    Triple H vs Rob Van Dam

4. What will be the shortest match? (one point for a correct answer)
    La Resistance vs League of Justice
    5. Will anything unscheduled take place (e.g. run ins, turns, debuts)? If so, what? (two points for a correct answer)
    Spike Dudley & Ric Flair in the Tag Title Match

"B.L.E.S.S.E.D."

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Sorry for no feedback for SD, show was great, honestly one of your best. I think the only thing that irked me all show was Regal calling Eddie young man when Eddie is actually a year older, and that's some pretty petty, nit picky feedback. Once again, SD was great, now here's some predictions.

also apologies for the formatting of this post. Stuffed and don't have time to make consistent.

Prediction template

8: Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title

Goldberg retains. My heart and head says Jericho should get the title because he's your hottest character, however I don't think you went through the process of fixing the booking of Goldberg, just to give him a short title reign. The Berg wins for me, and Shawn takes the fall.

3: WWE Intercontinental Title Match
    Kane vs. Booker T (c)
    Agreeing with most peoples thoughts here. Kane is a monster and needs to be shown as one here, but he's not IC Title bound.

5: Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Title
    Molly Holly (c) vs. Lita vs. Trish StratusGot this feeling that April will eventually be the one to take the title. Molly wins this with Trish and Lita implosion pending.

1: World Tag Team Titles
    Surely not wasting Christian's favour on a loss that has no impact to anything. Plus, Dudleyz title reign has probably been one of the low points in the thread, in my opinion

6: Singles Match
    Triple H vs. Rob Van Dam
    HHH wins thanks to Flair. RVD finally winning and breaking the glass ceiling feels like a Mania moment.

7: No Holds Barred
    Orton destroys Funk to get Foley out of retirement.

2: Tag Match
    Shattered Dreams Productions (Goldust & Test) vs. Rising Storm (Lance Storm & Val Venis)
    They are just more interesting.

4: Six Man Tag Match
    La Resistance (Rene Dupree, Rob Conway & Sylvan Grenier) vs. League of Justice (Hurricane, Rosey & Super Nova)
    Put over your new fun team, and plus most recent episode of Raw looks like Conway and the Frenchmen could have issues.

Questions

Done

Done

WHT MATCH

kane/booker. kane gets dq'd early.
    5. Will anything unscheduled take place (e.g. run ins, turns, debuts)? If so, what? (two points for a correct answer)
    CONWAY DITCHES LA RESISTANCE

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    United States

Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title (8)

I feel that the obvious answer is to go with Jericho, but i just don't think its time to pull the trigger yet. Jericho being screwed out of the win opens up so much more possibilities with Jericho character. I think that Jericho needs to win the belt from Shawn to cement his legacy.

WWE Intercontinental Title Match (2)
    Kane vs. Booker T (c)

This match is a real toss-up for me. On the one hand, you have Kane who shouldnt really lose here and you have Booker T that just won the IC title. I think this lends itself to some type of smoz finish where Booker keeps his title, but doesn't really beat Kane.

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Title (4)

Storyline-wise i think the best thing to do is to have Trish win the belt and have Lita chase her. I think that Trish does something sneaky to win, but it looks like it is just within the flow of the match. I think that ultimately Trish is turned Heel down the line and Mania it is Lita vs. Trish for the belt

World Tag Team Titles (3)
    Batista & Christian
    vs. The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray & D-Von Dudley) (c)

No way that you have Christian use his favor and then not have them cash in and win gold. The Dudley's dont really need the belts anymore. I feel that they can get moved to another feud and be just fine. Christian needs the belts in order to stay in the Evolution fold

Singles Match (5)
    Triple H
    vs. Rob Van Dam

Not time for RVD to win just yet, and i feel that Ric is going to help HHH win which will lead to a rematch. i think this feud is just at the beginning stages and you usually should start with the heel getting the first win.

No Holds Barred (7)

Randy has to win this match... Foley is going to come out afterwards but Orton has to win...also, i echo Zoom-E's statement... FLAMING BRANDING IRON

Tag Match (6)

There is more legs to Shattered Dreams Production IMO, so they need to win this match... Honestly, SDP vs. League of Justice would be amazingly funny

Six Man Tag Match (1)

No one likes La Resistance... the League needs to win this

Questions

3. What will be the longest match? (one point for a correct answer) Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Goldberg (c)
    4. What will be the shortest match? (one point for a correct answer) La Resistance (Rene Dupree, Rob Conway & Sylvan Grenier) vs. League of Justice (Hurricane, Rosey & Super Nova)
    5. Will anything unscheduled take place (e.g. run ins, turns, debuts)? If so, what? (two points for a correct answer) Mick Foley returns

WWF- 1991 And Beyond

Status

8 Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title
    I think your booking of Jericho has been masterful. However, I don’t think it’s time to take the title off Goldberg just yet. 1 of 2 things happen here, Goldberg retains, or Michaels somehow walks out as champion, setting up an awesome feud of Jericho/Michaels.

5 WWE Intercontinental Title Match
    Kane vs. Booker T (c)
    The way you’ve booked Kane was how WWE should have during this time period. I don’t really think Kane needs the IC title to continue being a monster. Maybe someone interferes and costs him the match.

2 Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Title
    I don’t think you take the title off of Molly here. There is plenty left in this storyline moving forward towards WM20.

3 World Tag Team Titles
    This is probably the only belt I see changing at Armageddon. Really intriguing pairing of Christian and Batista. Plus, the Dudleys can always win back the titles.

4 Singles Match
    Triple H vs. Rob Van Dam
    Really interesting match, playing off of Survivor Series. I feel like this is the holding pattern you’ve put HHH in until WM20, which is great. I love these short non-title feuds. They just add so much more to your BTB. RVD already pinned HHH, so HHH gets his heat back.

6 No Holds Barred
    Terry Funk’s promo on RAW was terrific. Really glad you’ve inserted him in here, as he is the picture perfect guy for Orton. Funk kicks Orton’s ass all over the arena, but Orton ends up with the win.

1 Tag Match
    I like what you’ve done with the undercard- new pairings that are fun to read. This is a toss up for me.

7 Six Man Tag Match
    Adding Nova to Hurricane and Rosey is perfect. A really great idea. However, they are still at the bottom of the pecking order here.

Questions

3. What will be the longest match? (one point for a correct answer) Goldberg vs. HBK vs. Jericho
    4. What will be the shortest match? (one point for a correct answer) Shattered Dreams vs. Rising Storm
    5. Will anything unscheduled take place (e.g. run ins, turns, debuts)? If so, what? (two points for a correct answer) I would love to see Stone Cold show up. I don’t think you pull the trigger on any of the inter-promotional feuds being set up for WM20 just yet. Either way, I'm pumped to read this show. Good luck writing brother!

WWF-1991 and Beyond-OFFICIALLY ON THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA 8!
    http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=169069

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana

Armageddon Re: WWE: Where It All Begins... Again

Prediction template

Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
    Kane vs. Booker T (c)

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Title

World Tag Team Titles

Singles Match
    Triple H vs. Rob Van Dam

No Holds Barred

Tag Match

Six Man Tag Match

Questions

8- Main Event- World Heavyweight Championship (Triple Threat Match)

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels vs Goldberg (c)

I think that this is Jericho's time. I mean he is red hot or has been ever since this Lone Wolf thing of his has taken off. Jericho has basically been on the roll of his career ever since Survivor Series where he was the lone survivor for Team Bischoff. Not to mention he is the one responsible for retiring Austin and basically beating Shawn in the same night. Goldberg he has had a pretty impressive title reign but all things come to an end. I still say Michaels is the one who gets pinned here in the match. However, as for who wins...I SAY GOLDBERG but just barely. Goldberg will retain the title but Jericho won't get pinned which basically saves Jericho. Jericho can just get his 1 on 1 rematch for the title at the Rumble instead.

3- WWE Intercontinental Championship

Booker T (c) vs Kane

No way Booker loses here. I mean even though Kane has been so dominant and so terrifying I think here Kane takes the loss however it won't be by pinfall or submission. I think Booker will retain his title via DQ which pretty much saves Booker from having to drop the title to Kane.

6- WWE Women's Championship (Triple Threat Match)

Molly Holly (c) vs Trish Stratus vs Lita

I see us getting a new Champion and it will end up being Trish Stratus. Trish will ultimately walk out WWE Women's Champion with Molly Holly being the one who gets pinned. Lita doesn't get pinned here but seeds planted towards a Trish Stratus heel turn and it ultimately leading towards a Trish/Lita feud which is what I think everything is building towards so.

2- World Tag Team Championships

Batista & Christian w/Ric Flair vs Dudley Boyz (c)

I see this Christian/Evolution thing continuing and it actually turns into Christian and Batista winning the World Tag Team Championships. Even though, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes the other way with the Dudleys retaining and then Batista & Flair beating the holy hell out of Christian afterwards. However, I think The Dudleys' time with the titles is up. Look for Flair to get involved here.

5- Triple H vs Rob Van Dam

I say this is RVD's time and a win for RVD actually does wonders for him. It actually helps get RVD to that next level when it comes to being a main event level caliber talent here on RAW. Plus a loss for Triple H doesn't really hurt him one way or the other but it would help if he actually helps put RVD over.

7- No Holds Barred

Randy Orton vs "The Hardcore Legend" Terry Funk

With Orton killing legends like he has been it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up killing the legend of Terry Funk here in this match by not only beating Funk but I see Orton brutalizing Funk here in this match. However, I can also see Orton walking out of this match never the same again. Orton will end up landing on thumbtacks that's a given and I definitely see Funk using the barbed wire baseball bat on Orton as well as a barbed wire 2 x 4 on Orton too. However Orton will probably end up using everything else on Funk. Either way I can see a lot of hardcore spots.

4- Tag Team Match

Shattered Dreams Productions (Goldust & Test) vs Rising Storm (Lance Storm & Val Venis)

One of the matches I could care less about on the card which is why I won't even go into detail about it. All I will say is that Goldust & Test are winning this match.

1- 6 Man Tag Team Match

La Resistance (Conway, Dupree and Grenier) vs League of Justice

Another throwaway match that I could care less about but as far as who wins...I say League of Justice

1- DONE
    2- DONE
    3- What will be the longest match? (World Heavyweight Championship- Triple Threat Match- Jericho vs Michaels vs Goldberg (c))
    4- What will be the shortest match? (6 Man Tag Team Match- La Resistance vs League of Justice)
    5- Will anything unscheduled take place...if so, what? Mick Foley's music will play...fake out...instead Austin's music hits and Austin ends up returning here which sets up Austin/Orton again

Charismatic Enigma

Status

8. Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Title

6. WWE Intercontinental Title Match
    Kane
    vs. Booker T (c)

4. Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Title
    Molly Holly (c)
    vs. Lita vs. Trish Stratus

1. World Tag Team Titles

7. Singles Match
    Triple H
    vs. Rob Van Dam

2. No Holds Barred
    Randy Orton
    vs. Terry Funk

5. Tag Match
    Shattered Dreams Productions (Goldust & Test)
    vs. Rising Storm (Lance Storm & Val Venis)

3. Six Man Tag Match

Questions

- Done.
    - Done.
    - Triple H vs RVD.
    - La Resistance vs League of Justice.
    - April Hunter

credit to battletank for the graphic

Thread Information