View Poll Results: Who has been the better wrestler?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seth Rollins

7 38.89%
  • Pete Dunne

6 33.33%
  • Zack Sabre Jr

5 27.78%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2018 Semi Final - Rollins Vs Dunne Vs Sabre Jr

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2018 Semi Final - Rollins Vs Dunne Vs Sabre Jr

~~~SETH ROLLINS~~~

~~~PETE DUNNE~~~

~~~ZACK SABRE JR~~~

WAKE UP

Status

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2018 Semi Final - Rollins Vs Dunne Vs Sabre Jr

I can't really comment on recent ZSJ, but what is the case for Rollins over Dunne? I like him, but he's had way more opportunity to deliver in high profile matches and none have them have been anything memorable.

I'm cool. I think

Status

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2018 Semi Final - Rollins Vs Dunne Vs Sabre Jr

My votes for a 4 way final.
    I have been reborn.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Think my order would be:

1. Zack
    2. Pete
    3. Rollins
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I really like Rollins right now but as I mentioned earlier in the tourney, the recency bias with him is proving very strong. Has he had a better 6 months than Zack and Dune? I would say yes. But has he had a better 12 months? I feel like Zack and Dunne both just edge him out

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Really tough! I think recently Seth has been on fire and is the MAN that he was before his injury. I don't watch anything other then WWE mostly so sadly my viewing exposure of ZSJ is limited. Pete Dunne has been excellent and his matches particularly against the likes of Tyler Bate were show stealing!

Hmmm. I'm going to go with Pete Dunne on this one.
    Prepare for the.. BACKLASH!

...COMING SOON, TO THE "BTB" SECTION!

*** CREDIT TO THE LOOCHA BEAR FOR THE GRAPHIC ***

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    I can't really comment on recent ZSJ, but what is the case for Rollins over Dunne? I like him, but he's had way more opportunity to deliver in high profile matches and none have them have been anything memorable.
    Seth's the best wrestler and biggest babyface on the main roster. Backlash would be one of the worst PPV's in WWE history without Rollins/Miz. I know these are low bars, but there's something to be said when everything else around you is the shits but you're having good matches on a terrible roster.

I mean quite honestly Dunne is not even close to one of the top 4 wrestlers in the world. He's starting to become Pentagon Jr outside of NXT appearances, all aura and gimmick but every match underwhelms because he's not giving his all and saving himself for Uncle Paul. He's just coasting on popularity now. I've heard good things about the Gibson match that's going to drop this week though.

Zack IS the best in the world. Only Walter is going to be able to keep up with him in terms of consistently having great matches every weekend.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Zack Sabre Jr. should win this. Bar far more consistent and has a better catalog of matches than both Seth and Pete Dunne. Dunne hasn't done much outside of those Bate matches and Seth's singular work never goes past a certain level for me.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

WAKE UP

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ZinEdine Zidane View Post
    Seth's the best wrestler and biggest babyface on the main roster. Backlash would be one of the worst PPV's in WWE history without Rollins/Miz. I know these are low bars, but there's something to be said when everything else around you is the shits but you're having good matches on a terrible roster.

I mean quite honestly Dunne is not even close to one of the top 4 wrestlers in the world. He's starting to become Pentagon Jr outside of NXT appearances, all aura and gimmick but every match underwhelms because he's not giving his all and saving himself for Uncle Paul. He's just coasting on popularity now. I've heard good things about the Gibson match that's going to drop this week though.

Zack IS the best in the world. Only Walter is going to be able to keep up with him in terms of consistently having great matches every weekend.
    Rollins the best worker on the roster? Hell of a stretch. Miz PPV match was solid but nothing memorable considering it was long spotlight match against another quality worker. He's had hardly any memorable or great matches considering how many opportunities he's had this year. He is all workrate and spots but little substance.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Rollins the best worker on the roster? Hell of a stretch. Miz PPV match was solid but nothing memorable considering it was long spotlight match against another quality worker. He's had hardly any memorable or great matches considering how many opportunities he's had this year. He is all workrate and spots but little substance.
    I'm not saying Rollins is one of the best in the world, or he's even the most talented wrestler on the roster, but he has been the best wrestler on the main roster this year. I deal in output not hypothetical 'if this guy was given the chance he'd be the best' scenarios. You say he's not had hardly any memorable or great matches.....so who has in 2018? who on the main roster is churning out more great, memorable matches. If you think it's a stretch then you must have a decent list of wrestlers having a better year than Rollins if he's not even in the conversation for you. 2018 for my money is one of the worst years WWE have had in a decade in-ring wise, so saying he's #1 isn't a high bar at all.

AJ Styles - never ending feud with Nakamura that underdelivered
    Bryan - Big Cass feud and having nice little TV matches that we'll never remember.
    Cesaro and Sheamus - Done absolutely nothing.
    Reigns - Destroyed by suicidal booking
    Asuka - Started the year well then ruined by SD move
    Rusev - a meme that's not had a great match in 4 years, big chance to change that at ER

I could go on, but point is I don't see many having blow away good years in WWE.

WAKE UP

Status

would not necassarily disagree with your point, but when you say you deal with output, I choose to deal with ability. Rollins as a worker is all crossfit and little substance. Oney Lorcan had 1 spotlight match this year and he was more exciting than Rollins has been in 5 times as many.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

would not necassarily disagree with your point, but when you say you deal with output, I choose to deal with ability. Rollins as a worker is all crossfit and little substance. Oney Lorcan had 1 spotlight match this year and he was more exciting than Rollins has been in 5 times as many.
    I have no problem with calling a Oney a better wrestler than Rollins. He's not having a better year than Rollins because he's been injured for most of it, and he isn't main roster, but talent wise he has him beat.

Rollins is a better WWE Superstar than Oney if that makes any sense, I really think the ceiling is limited with Oney on what he can be on the main roster because his personality and charisma is unique and probably will be too difficult for WWE to utilize correctly. He's not particularly that over in a smark NXT environment.

Thread Information