Thread: NXT Taping Spoilers

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

NXT Taping Spoilers

June 27th Episode:
    NXT holds a moment of silence for Vader
    Aleister Black comes out and talks about beating Lars Sullivan at Takeover. Tommaso Ciampa interrupts him and says it’s time to face the devil. Ciampa says Black barely beat Sullivan, but he beat Johnny Gargano with his hands tied (cuffed) behind his back. He says when he beats Black, the mystique will be gone, and he only needs one chance to do it.
    * Kona Reeves defeated Max Humberto.
    * Candice LeRae defeated Lacey Evans.
    * Mustache Mountain vs Dave Dixon & Carl Axelrod never happened because Undisputed Era beat up Dave & Carl. Undisputed tried attacking Moustache Mountain, but Ricochet made the save
    * Undisputed Era defeated Mustache Mountain & Ricochet. Cole pins Ricochet to win it for Undisputed Era

July 4th Episode:
    * Dakota Kai defeated Santana Garrett. Shayna Baszler comes out and says she’s the most dominant force in NXT. Nobody can beat her, so they are doing a second Mae Young Classic just to find her another challenger.
    * TM61 defeated Otis Dozovic. Tucker Knight was supposed to team with his Heavy Machinery partner, but Otis said he was injured, and wanted a handicap match.
    * Kairi Sane defeated Vanessa Bourne. Kairi says she has defeated Shayna Baszler once, and she’ll do it again, and she’s coming for her treasure.
    * Velveteen Dream defeated Christopher Dijak. EC3 comes out to confront Dream for walking out on him during the WWE UK tour. Dream ends up backing away from EC3 and leaves.
    * Johnny Gargano defeated EC3.

July 11th Episode:
    * Adam Cole defeated Danny Burch.
    * Lacey Evans defeated Dakota Kai.
    * Kassius Ohno defeated Chris Payne.
    * NXT Women’s Championship #1 Contender’s Match: Kairi Sane defeated Nikki Cross & Candice LeRae. Kairi pins Candice.
    * NXT Tag Team Championship Match: Undisputed Era defeated Mustache Mountain (c) to win the titles. Tyler Bate threw in the towel when Trent Seven was struggling in a leg lock for a long time

411mania.com
    Short reign for Bate and Seven then.

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: NXT Taping Spoilers

Didn't expect a long one, but it's pretty neat anyway that Trent held a WWE title. And for that matter, I expect them to go on to be the first winners of the NXT UK Tag Titles. Not bad for him, and especially good for Bate. Firsts galore.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

It was expected. Like Dook said it’s cool that they actually got to win the belts though.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

THE MAN

Status

I am in favour of Sane Vs Shayna up next and hopefully That’s a title change.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

They fit a hella lot of matches for a 1hr show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by ZinEdine Zidane View Post
    I am in favour of Sane Vs Shayna up next and hopefully That’s a title change.
    You and I both brother Ed. I've always said Sane has always played the underdog role very well when she was going for the White Belt or Red Belt over ladies like Io and Mayu and Baszler should be no problem for her, to get people invested in the feud. I'm happy to see Mustache Mountain winning the belts especially Seven, and you can never go wrong with their team on my screen daily.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

I'm down for a third Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane matches. I am a big fan of their previous matches and I'm looking forward to their third.

Short reign for Moustache Mountain but they didn't really need a long one anyways and from the sounds of it, they have bigger plans for this feud.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Thread Information