Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Cass Released

Status
      Country                    United States

Big Cass Released

Future endeavors apparently not a concern.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Big Cass Released by WWE

https://uproxx.com/prowrestling/wwe-big-cass-release/

Big Cass’ loss to Daniel Bryan at Money In The Bank on Sunday night will shockingly be his last match in WWE. On Tuesday, the company announced it had agreed to terms of release with Big Cass in a stunning move, hours before Smackdown.
    There had been murmurs that Cass had been unhappy with his position in the company since returning from a knee injury, but not much of anything to indicate the rift was so bad as to produce a sudden release. When he was shuffled over to Smackdown in the Superstar Shakeup he found himself in a feud with Bryan that saw the former champ defeat him soundly on multiple occasions rather than in any kind of championship picture, which may have been part of the issue.
    WWE didn’t offer any other details into Cass’ release, but it seems as though the two sides were not seeing eye-to-eye on his role in the company. Whether this was something discussed before Money In The Bank or not is unknown, but Bryan winning that match clean once again certainly was a clean end to that feud and there were questions about what they would do with Cass after that. Now the question isn’t what WWE will do with him, but where he will take his career to next.

Status

Re: Big Cass Released

Showing up in Impact in 3.... 2.... 1.....

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

He and Enzo were two of the most over guys in the company a year ago...

Badda Bing! Badda Boom! Realest guys in the room. How you gonna fire us?

Quote Originally Posted by Wahbi Silkhazri View Post
    Future endeavors apparently not a concern.
    Which is particularly odd. Even when they announced the release of Rich Swann, they wished him best in all of his future endeavors. Going through WWE.com, the only release page that I can easily find that doesn't include that phrase is Enzo's release.

Jim's Favorite Threads
    Fright Fest Archives | Ask Jim |
    Horror Movie Discussion | Jim's Reviews Archive

Coming next month - TEN

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Hate to see legends go
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status

It’s wild that in the span of 6 months we see the releases of Enzo and Cass. Carmella is the only one left out of that trio now.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

[Your Name]

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    It’s wild that in the span of 6 months we see the releases of Enzo and Cass. Carmella is the only one left out of that trio now.
    Triple H on the ball with that one, separating her from them

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Must have been a spur of the moment thing because he looked great against Daniel Bryan and they gave him loads of offence. Not exactly a match that gives the impression that they are about to be let go.

There were rumors if I remember that he was just as hated as Enzo, perhaps it stems from those rumors.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

I'm cool. I think

Status

Big Cass bout to be featured on Enzos next rap track.
    I have been reborn.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Andre MCarrillo View Post
    Must have been a spur of the moment thing because he looked great against Daniel Bryan and they gave him loads of offence. Not exactly a match that gives the impression that they are about to be let go.
    idk.

Cass had back to back PPV matches with Daniel Bryan where in both matches he was tapped out clean as a sheet which told you everything you needed to know about the Cass push. They gave up on this project as soon as he went too far beating up that midget (the real one, not Bryan) and that got heat on him on the eve of Backlash. Something might of happened more recently to give him his marching orders, but I think just before Backlash is when they started looking for a way to cut this guy. No future endevours is really cold, look forward to hearing details about this release.

Zero loss here. The guy isn't even one of the top 1,000 wrestlers in the world today, and without Enzo to cut his promos, he had nothing special about him. Carmella outgrew and outlasted her boys.

On Vacation

Status

His promo skills improved a bit, but he always seemed like a failed project pretty fast off.

Enzo really carried the team, and when things soured with that, I thought it was only a matter of time.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ZinEdine Zidane View Post
    idk.

Cass had back to back PPV matches with Daniel Bryan where in both matches he was tapped out clean as a sheet which told you everything you needed to know about the Cass push. They gave up on this project as soon as he went too far beating up that midget (the real one, not Bryan) and that got heat on him on the eve of Backlash. Something might of happened more recently to give him his marching orders, but I think just before Backlash is when they started looking for a way to cut this guy. No future endevours is really cold, look forward to hearing details about this release.

Zero loss here. The guy isn't even one of the top 1,000 wrestlers in the world today, and without Enzo to cut his promos, he had nothing special about him. Carmella outgrew and outlasted her boys.
    I strongly disagree, Ed. STRONGLY!

Cass is no lower than #985 on my Top 1,000 List for 2018.

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Hmm Big Cass supposedly not happy with his career since coming back from injury, bruh you were feuding with one of the most over guys in the company. Just being in the Ring with Bryan is going to make you better as a Wrestler, but hey I'm sure he'll find a job somewhere else.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sadio HoHo View Post
    Hmm Big Cass supposedly not happy with his career since coming back from injury, bruh you were feuding with one of the most over guys in the company. Just being in the Ring with Bryan is going to make you better as a Wrestler, but hey I'm sure he'll find a job somewhere else.
    I wouldn't let my ego get in the way, honestly, push wise. There are guys much worse off. And most of them are better wrestlers.

And really, how can anyone complain about getting to work night in and night out with Bryan?

I realize I'm not a professional wrestler, and just a fan saying this. But I'm sure there are a lot of guys on the roster who would rather do his booking than theirs.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ZinEdine Zidane View Post
    idk.

That begs the question of why they didn't release him after Backlash and give him another month of feuding with Daniel Bryan. I can see that midget Bryan incident causing them to start looking for a reason to get rid of him though.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Status

If Cass was upset with not being in the title hunt and getting to feud with the most over guy in the WWE, I've really been getting dicked by my job.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Surprised it was so sudden but he won't be missed.

Enzo & Cass worked well as a duo because they were able to cover each other's weakspots. Enzo made up for Cass being shite in on the mic and Cass made up for Enzo being shite in the ring (which says how bad Enzo really was).

Love the fact that out of the trio Carmella is the one that is flourishing.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Just when I was enjoying his delusional Trump-like trash gimmick
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

This is a shock. Oh well, at least Bryan can move on now.

Thread Information