Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Cass Released

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Re: Big Cass Released

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish Nicky View Post
    What is it with WWE superstars getting locked inside rooms?
    Especially when all you need to do is walk over to the door and the referee opens it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    Especially when all you need to do is walk over to the door and the referee opens it for you.
    I’m all for referees following superstars around to make sure they don’t get locked inside transportation bathrooms
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Yeah, but it's much more fun seeing them climb over the room until both feet touch the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Apparently Big Cass also threatened to take Vic Joseph’s head off for talking to Carmella. The boiling point also was that after losing to Bryan on Sunday he immediately left the building, which was viewed as a sign of disrespect in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy Batshuayi View Post
    Apparently Big Cass also threatened to take Vic Joseph’s head off for talking to Carmella. The boiling point also was that after losing to Bryan on Sunday he immediately left the building, which was viewed as a sign of disrespect in the back.

I would say Cass has pretty much dug his own grave as far as his career goes, but he'll definitely get an offer from Impact (for whatever's that worth) and I could see him getting a shot in Japan based off his size and look. But yeah, certainly don't expect him to be back in WWE and I can't say that upsets me at all.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

He threatened a co-worker? If true, I don't see anyway you can defend Big Cass now. This and the mini Daniel Bryan incident makes Big Cass sound like not only a bad person but an unsafe one who's co-workers and friends don't feel safe working with.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I would say Cass has pretty much dug his own grave as far as his career goes, but he'll definitely get an offer from Impact (for whatever's that worth) and I could see him getting a shot in Japan based off his size and look. But yeah, certainly don't expect him to be back in WWE and I can't say that upsets me at all.
    Man I hope not to be honest, because right now Impact has Cage, Moose, Kongo Kong and now Killer Kross who I think is a real life Serial Killer with the way he looks with his Tattoos and his facial expressions so the need to me isn't really there in my opinion for another big guy.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Is he dating her? What about Ellsworth? Shouldn't he be also threatening him? Big Cass must me scared of the guy with non-existant chin or Ellsworth is such a hardboiled badass that if you cross him he will tear you to shreds with his voice alone in real life.
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sadio HoHo View Post
    Man I hope not to be honest, because right now Impact has Cage, Moose, Kongo Kong and now Killer Kross who I think is a real life Serial Killer with the way he looks with his Tattoos and his facial expressions so the need to me isn't really there in my opinion for another big guy.
    This is all true, and I'm not saying I want him in Impact, I'm just saying I would expect them to make an offer for him.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfs Rain View Post
    Is he dating her? What about Ellsworth? Shouldn't he be also threatening him? Big Cass must me scared of the guy with non-existant chin or Ellsworth is such a hardboiled badass that if you cross him he will tear you to shreds with his voice alone in real life.
    They used to if I remember correctly, then there were rumors of Carmella and Big Cass breaking up last year whilst he was on the injury list. That would explain why he snapped at Vic Connors, jealousy. Not justification for that response in anyway.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Apparently Joseph and Carmella are just good friends

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Andre MCarrillo View Post
    He threatened a co-worker? If true, I don't see anyway you can defend Big Cass now. This and the mini Daniel Bryan incident makes Big Cass sound like not only a bad person but an unsafe one who's co-workers and friends don't feel safe working with.
    I think the mini Daniel was in on the extra stuff Cass did during that segment.

Some of his co workers may feel unsafe trusting him with their bodies, but there are several that would take his head off if he tried anything stupid in the ring or backstage.

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

Cass seems like he has some serious ego issues.

Totally unwarranted, because he wasn't really any good.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by v4yne View Post
    Cass seems like he has some serious ego issues.

Totally unwarranted, because he wasn't really any good.
    He also looked like a baby faced rat. Looked like he could be one of those douche types that would try to bully his way.

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Hundred bucks says they won't. They don't fuck with people like that anymore. Unless they can get them both.

Anyways,. Big Cass seems like he has an ego and he truly believes that being tall makes him a star.

Internet Favorite

Status

He also got into it with Zayn over him being a president cheeto fan. it happened in the middle of catering and was a big distraction backstage

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Sucks to see someone lose their job...but Cass is absolute garbage. The guy's only tool was being tall, he was a terrible promo and terrible in the ring. So its no loss at all. Really sudden release though.

Crazy though that he and Enzo are both gone now. Go back to their time in NXT and their debut on the Main Roster and you would swear that big things are in their future. Now Carmella is the only one left, and she seemed to have less staying power at a glance than the other two who had got their act quite over.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

I keep seeing people talking about his threating Vic and arguing with Sami popping up in discussions all over online but I've not seen one news source confirm either story as true. I even saw, shortly after the release was announced someone on tumblr literally saying they bet that it had something to do with his break up with Carmella or his political opinions yet neither of those stories were out and about yet (as far as I'm aware) so until I see someone confirming either of those stories I'm going to just assume that after seven years with the company and due to him being a bit of a douchebag and not having grown into his potential, they've let him go.

Personally, after having been a big fan of both him and Enzo during their time in NXT, I've been nothing but disappointed with both on the main roster and neither were really impressing in ring before the transfer over, never mind since. If neither man returns to wrestling, I'll not miss them.

Thread Information