Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: G1 Climax 28

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: G1 Climax 28

Hangman Page vs Michael Elgin
    The match looked bad on paper and whilst it wasn't bad in reality, it wasn't any good either. Very slow start to the match that wasn't very interesting or engaging then when the picked up the pace, nothing they did grabbed me. It was there. **

EVIL vs YOSHI-HASHI
    Another battle for YOSHI-HASHI. YOSHI-HASHI trying to injure EVIL’s neck but can't put EVIL away. EVIL giving YOSHI-HASHI a tough beating in return. Fun back and forth match. Yet another lose for YOSHI-HASHI. ***½

Togi Makabe vs Minoru Suzuki
    This was pretty good slugfest. They didn't waste any time trying to tear each other apart, brawling around the ring. Having no care for their surroundings. Suzuki taking control with Makabe trying to mount the comeback. I found it very enjoyable and the crowd loved it. Shocked that Suzuki lost. Wonder what's going on there. ***½

Kazuchika Okada vs Bad Luck Fale
    Okada looked lost in his entrance. Totally unfocused and unsure of himself. Switching emotions in an unstable way. And it showed in the match. Okada doing odd thing like slapping Fale’s head instead of faking a chop. Jumping off the rope to do a role. Doing a Tope Con Giro. Not even going for the cover after an early rainmaker and Fale took advantage, attacking the back and using the interference to his advantage. The match wasn't as good as their other matches but it did it's job. I hope they do more with this Okada storyline. Have him lose a lot of matches in the G1. ***½

Jay White vs Hiroshi Tanahashi
    This was an awesome match. Much better their last match which I liked more than most. White was excellent here, targeting Tanahashi's leg than the neck. Doing anything to sneak the win, attacking the ref, using a chair. Everything. Tanahashi doing anything to defending himself including low blowing white at one point. White has been excellent so far. ****

Spoiler:

Block A
    Hiroshi Tanahashi - 2
    Togi Makabe - 4
    Michael Elgin - 4
    Kazuchika Okada - 0
    Jay White - 4
    YOSHI-HASHI - 0
    Bad Luck Fale - 2
    Hangman Page - 2
    EVIL - 2
    Minoru Suzuki - 0

Block B
    Juice Robinson - 0
    Hirooki Goto - 2
    Tomohiro Ishii - 2
    Toru Yano - 0
    Kenny Omega - 2
    Kota Ibushi - 2
    Tama Tonga - 2
    Tetsuya Naito - 0
    SANADA - 0
    Zack Sabre Jr. - 0
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

anyone else think that Yoshi-Hashi could do a Naito and eventually get over. Like think of Naito 5 years ago and how stale and hard to root for he was. Similar to Yoshi, but Naito has more Junior skills. I don't know watching NJPW for 5-6 years now its just really sad to see Yoshi-Hashi still just be a nobody

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I'm too tired to post anything deep about the show tonight after ER and day 3 in one evening, I'll do it tomorrow. I'll just say I loved Suzuki/Makabe and I'm all in on Togi getting a little miracle run for maybe one more show. He's been really fun in both his matches and promos so far this tournament. Suzuki is just on something else this year, what a turnaround.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Yeah that Naito loss and watching the backstage promos has really changed my mind on the tournament and WK. I think Naito is now a hot favourite to win the G1 now he can't have the October challenge and seeing as though Okada ain't gonna get another challenge in on Omega being in a different block, I expect Omega to retain through whoever beats him in block B and then face Naito at the dome. There's some real strong words and attacks on Naito character from Omega and why sow those seeds this early for another encounter if it's happening AFTER the dome. That would leave Okada spare for the Dome but he has a ready made challenger in Switchblade being 0-1 down to him and this chaos storyline ready to explode and carry a feud over to a rematch in the Dome. For all that to come true, I think I've gone from an Okada/Ibushi final to now thinking it's a Switchblade/Naito final. They are dead set on pushing Jay White with two main events and two wins over top stars this G1 so far, and I think being in the final could be a good reason for that.

I actually didn't like Switchblade and Tanahashi's match at all really, was pretty bored by it. those two don't have great chemistry.

Okada's hair sucks and the balloons are even worse. It's like Jared Leto depressed emo level acting in a typical Okada's lost his smile because he isn't champion angle. Worst possible time to try that angle because he can't go 0-9 so he's eventually going to win matches again and be in contention on the block final night. Fale match was no good, there's just too many of these interference, chair shot, ref bump, guard rail, crowd brawl matces going on. I hate it.

Wasn't feeling Evil/Yoshi Hashi which is surprising because I like both dudes.

Gotta admit, Hangman/Elgin was pretty good.

Suzuki/Makabe ruled.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

I think the only thing I've disagreed with Ed on so far is that I probably liked Ibushi/ZSJ slightly more & Suzuki/Makabe less. (But still liked it) I think you can make the case both of Makabe's matches were better than anything last year and two of his best career matches since I usually think he sucks. I hope they hit the Honma note a little higher because that's an actual interesting story in a tournament that doesn't have many.

Switchblade is honestly looking like he could be one of my least favorite wrestlers in the company if this keeps up. I think both of his matches were boring and not up to main event G1 standard. His push can be good since it could potentially split CHAOS which is something that's needed to happen for awhile now. But his matches stink and his gimmick is rendered useless by all the other people with BS cheating gimmicks.

Naito has to be the favorite to win this thing. Ibushi seemingly for sure beats Kenny, possibly Tonga & ZSJ to get two title defenses?
    C'est Magnifique~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

SANADA vs Tama Tonga
    Tama Tonga hasn't had a good tournament at all so far but this was decent enough and by far his best match. No surprises as it's SANADA and they always seem to have a bit of chemistry together. Loads of counters and battles of wit. The pop when Tonga Loa was kicked out. Lol. **¾

Zack Sabre Jr vs Toru Yano
    Crazy how Yano wrestling straight can be just as comedic as him wrestling a comedy match. Him trying to out wrestle Zack and succeeding at times, constantly finding counters and submissions. Occasionally going back to his cheating roots but being thwarted. Good fun match. ***¼

Kota Ibushi vs Juice Robinson
    Great match here. Good back and forth match with neither getting the upper hand. Both going 50/50 but not in the contrived way. The your turn, my turn way. Ibushi going crazy, hitting a mad looking moonsault off the post. Juice having some counters for Ibushi including the triangle moonsault spot. Want to see more of this match later down the line. ***¾

Tetsuya Naito vs Tomohiro Ishii
    Really slept on the match before today but this was a great match. Naito excels when he has short spurts of offence rather than having most of the offence and to showed here. Great back and forth with Ishii with some nice strikes and the counters to the Destino. Crowd was hot for it and they had a good ending stretch although after spending half of the match countering the Destino, I think it was odd that Ishii kicked out of it. Especially when Naito hit another soon after to win. But that reveal to the brain buster was epic. ****

Hirooki Goto vs Kenny Omega
    These two always have great chemistry together. Their G1 finals match is my favourite Omega match every and their KOPW match wasn't far off either. And they killed it again. Surprisingly starting off with brawling in the crowds with Omega channelling Ibushi with a moonsault. Then they had a great match that brought out the best of each other, Goto nailing Omega with hard strikes and lariat. Omega nailing Goto with suplexes and nasty v-triggers. Awesome match. Goto is on fire so far. ****¼

Points After Day Four

Spoiler:

Block A
    Hiroshi Tanahashi - 2
    Togi Makabe - 4
    Michael Elgin - 4
    Kazuchika Okada - 0
    Jay White - 4
    YOSHI-HASHI - 0
    Bad Luck Fale - 2
    Hangman Page - 2
    EVIL - 2
    Minoru Suzuki - 0

Block B
    Juice Robinson - 0
    Hirooki Goto - 2
    Tomohiro Ishii - 2
    Toru Yano - 0
    Kenny Omega - 4
    Kota Ibushi - 4
    Tama Tonga - 2
    Tetsuya Naito - 2
    SANADA - 2
    Zack Sabre Jr. - 2
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I thought Sanada was alright in there against Tama, it was better than the Tama/Juice match, but still bad and ugh even when he has to lose there has to be interference. How does that even make the firing squad look good? 3 on 1 against Sanada and they lost.

Sabre Jr Vs Yano was a hoot. It probably needed a moment in the match where Yano had a believable pin attempt to make me think this was anything other than an easy 2 points for Zack, but it was still fun to watch. Zack looked like he wrestled the match in 2nd gear, knowing he could step up his efforts if he needed to, but he tried to beat Yano the easy way without breaking sweat and it took a little longer than he thought it would.

Ibushi Vs Juice. Juice must of thought it was Christmas Day upgrading from Tama to Kota. Really great match with some crazy ass dives as per usual from Ibushi.

Ishii Vs Naito was really good like they always are against each other but it's suffering a little bit from the Dragon Lee/Hiromu type fatigue where a lot of these matches are blending in together and don't feel like they are going to be memorable a few months down the line. The brainbuster/Destino counter combination floored me though, I have to say I didn't see that coming.

Goto Vs Omega I really enjoyed and especially the start of the match was something a little different to give it it's own identity. Goto throwing a chair to prevent the Omega dive and then giving a dickish smile got a huge pop from me and he almost was heeling it up for a few moments. Then the fighting in the crowd and doing the moonsault off the guardrail onto the wooden benches was really cool. Standard hot closing stretch to finish it out. I prefer the G1 finals match from 2 years ago, but this was really good stuff and I have to agree with MC that Goto has started the tournament like a house on fire. It's like I said......he heats up for the G1

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Tama Tonga trying to take the “Worst of G1” crown from Yano. Yano’s has a fun G1 so far while The Firing Squad sucks hard so far.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    Tama Tonga trying to take the “Worst of G1” crown from Yano. Yano’s has a fun G1 so far while The Firing Squad sucks hard so far.
    Someone was trying to argue with me that Tama is amazing last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Maverick View Post
    Someone was trying to argue with me that Tama is amazing last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    God, it's like when people try to argue that Carmella is amazing.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    God, it's like when people try to argue that Carmella is amazing.
    She’s got you so worked you have to bring her up in a New Japan thread.

Tama’s not completely terrible but he’s super overexposed and not going to be reliable for any chance like this.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    She’s got you so worked you have to bring her up in a New Japan thread.

Tama’s not completely terrible but he’s super overexposed and not going to be reliable for any chance like this.

Thing is, Tama actually hit his stride with his GoD tag team and I quite like them in the tag league. I'd be absolutely fine with this if it was the set up for a Bucks Vs GoD tag title feud. I think it's totally out of place with what a G1 should be though, he really struggles to wrestle a good singles match anyway, and the current booking of interferences means it's impossible to have a match on the level of anyone else. When you think we could be watching David Finlay matches instead of him, it really hits home.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Best Switchblade match of the tournament so far. He still cheated, but he wasn't heavy on the cheating to where it annoyed me. Thought he dealt with the physicality of Big Mike pretty well. The failed suplex/Kiwi Crusher they were going for on the apron was scary but I thought they actually saved themselves a little because to the untrained eye it looked like they landed a move onto the mat.

I actually really loved Yoshi-Hashi Vs Suzuki, I think it's being totally underrated by some of the reviews I'm seeing this afternoon. I enjoyed tacos going straight at Suzuki right at the bell and taking the fight to him. The shoulder work was good by Suzuki to slow him down. I lost my shit when Suzuki slapped him silly and then hit that picture perfect dropkick to Yoshi's face. Great shit.

Makabe/Evil, eh it was ok but the weakest Makabe match so far.

Tanahashi/Fale was the best Fale match so far, but I still didn't like it and what a surprise we ended up with Tongan run ins and ref bumps. Red Shoes flipping off the firing squad was hilarious - what a bunch of bad asses these guys are that the referee isn't scared of them!

Okada/Hangman. Decent main event but nothing blow away which is starting to become the theme of Block A, lacking in those truly great matches that Block B can have. Disappointed that Okada didn't do a whole lot different to get out of this slump, just oh there's the rainmaker again.

Think I'd probably give MOTN to Switchblade/Elgin which I wasn't expecting to enjoy as much going into day 5. They really need to stop with the ref bumps in every Switchblade and Firing squad match.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

yano vs ibushi motyc

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Kota Ibushi vs Toru Yano
    Heeeee’s baaaaaack!! Cheating Yano is back and better than ever. Taking out Ibushi's arms with duct tape and using every cheat in the book to get the win, even taking out the ref. Guess Yano was sick of losing. **½

SANADA vs Zack Sabre Jr
    Loves the start of the match with SANADA not letting ZSJ out wrestle him at all, relentlessly putting on the full Nelson and constantly countering everything Sabre did. Even weakening the neck for the cold skull in the process. Zack then became obsessed with beating SANADA his way, making mistakes allowing SANADA to get the win. I don't think it's better than their last match but still a great match. Very different as well, less for a struggle and more of a battle to outdo each other. ****¼

Tetsuya Naito vs Juice Robinson
    It was nice to see the hand come back into play. I know it was a device used for the White feud but him still having it and others using the injury is a nice continuation of the story. So Naito’s heel work was nice but I don't like how he generally doesn't change his offence and it was the same here. Other than the spitting, he just wrestled normally. Still a good match that showed off both men's abilities. Juice was pretty good again, great timing for the counters and reversals. He is a tremendous baby face. The atmosphere was amazing for both. ****

Kenny Omega vs Tama Tonga
    Says a lot when Red Shoes is the best part of the match. Maybe if you're a fan of the BC and this feud, you would like it but I couldn't care less. The rest of the match is a blur to me. *

Tomohiro Ishii vs Hirooki Goto
    What a match. Fantastic performances from both Ishii and Goto. A nice throwback of sorts to the NEVER open weight matches a few years back. It had a great, fast pace throughout. A few great elbow and chop sequences. Great displays of fighting spirit and amazing selling from both Ishii and Goto. Selling every chop and elbow but never stopping or showing signs of showing down . Neither wanted to show weakness to the other. Crowd went mental for it and so did I. It was by far the best match in the G1 so far. Goto has had an incredible G1 so far, all his matches have been in my top three of the G1. Amazing run and Ishii has been good to. F’N love the G1. ****¾

Points after Day Six:
    Spoiler:

Block A
    Hiroshi Tanahashi - 4
    Togi Makabe - 4
    Michael Elgin - 4
    Kazuchika Okada - 6
    Jay White - 6
    YOSHI-HASHI - 0
    Bad Luck Fale - 2
    Hangman Page - 2
    EVIL - 4
    Minoru Suzuki - 2

Block B
    Juice Robinson - 0
    Hirooki Goto - 2
    Tomohiro Ishii - 4
    Toru Yano - 2
    Kenny Omega - 6
    Kota Ibushi - 4
    Tama Tonga - 2
    Tetsuya Naito -4
    SANADA - 4
    Zack Sabre Jr. - 2
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Day 6 was probably the best day of the tournament so far even though it had the worst match. Ibushi/Yano was fun but a shade down from the previous Yano matches. Sanada/Sabre Jr was a beautiful match; Sanada continues to impress me this tournament and that's as smooth a blend of styles Zack's had in New Japan since he got there, Sanada matched him transition for transition without a problem. Juice/Naito was really fucking good, Naito viciously going after the arm and Juice putting in a strong babyface effort to go down fighting. Don't really understand the booking of having your new US Champ go 0-3 with Kenny making that 0-4 soon enough; if you're gonna give Juice that many loses while Switchblade is gonna get a strong Block A push, why not wait until after the tournament to make the title switch because the loser of that match has failed up the card while the champion can't buy a win. Goto/Ishii was fantastic yet again by them, that was my favourite match of there's for quite a few years, and hey how about Ishii picking up the win, wonder if Gedo will screw him out of a title match again.

Tama/Omega was as bad as anything I saw on Extreme Rules last weekend and deserves every bit of criticism it's getting. What on earth is the point of all this feuding and interrupting every match if when the leader of the new stable faces Kenny for the first time, he gets DQ'd so there's no payoff to making their block match feel more important because it didn't main event and there's no plans to make Tama an IWGP Heavyweight challenger because they didn't give him the win here to set it up. These losers attacked Omega 3 on 1 before the bell and still lost. And what's worse is people are defending it with 'oh but the nuance of Gedo's storytelling here is that...'. THERE'S NO NUANCES....IT'S THE SAME FUCKING ANGLE WE JUST SAW WITH CODY, MARTY, HANGMAN AND THE BUCKS FEUDING AGAINST OMEGA, THEY RAN THOSE MATCHES INTO THE GROUND FOR MONTHS, THEN THEY ALL GOT TURNED ON BY ANOTHER BUNCH OF BC MEMBERS SO THEY ALL BECAME FRIENDS AGAIN. HEY PRESTO FRESH MATCHES AND FRESH OPPORTUNITIES TO SELL NEW T-SHIRTS. BULLET CLUB TURNED ON FINN, BULLET CLUB TURNED ON AJ, BULLET CLUB TURNED ON OMEGA, IT'S THE SAME STORY THEY'VE BEEN RUNNING FOR YEARS. THERE'S NOTHING HERE. IT'S A DULL STORYLINE, TAMA'S PROMOS ARE MORE GOOFIER THAN OMEGA'S AND THEY'RE HAVING DULL MATCHES THAT ARE MADE EVEN WORSE BY THE AMOUNT OF RUN IN SPOTS. FUCK TAMA TONGA AND FUCK BAD LUCK FALE.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Tama Tonga vs Kenny Omega was worse than anything I’ve seen on WWE TV this year, so there’s that.
    -------
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

I don't know about everyone else but the Okada changing storyline should just be dropped or at least just make him more heelish like his match with Makabe today. It feels like they want to go all the way with it but the G1 is in the way and they can't because they need Okada still performing for the block and it's just half arsed on both accounts. The story has promise but it's not the right time to do it unfortunately.

---

YOSHI-HASHI vs Michael Elgin
    Awesome match. Great performance by YOSHI-HASHI. Clearly fired up after that Suzuki beat down, showing more motivation, aggression, determination. Tremendous heart as well and with the crowd behind him, fighting his way to victory. YOSHI-HASHI to win the G1!!! ****

EVIL vs Bad Luck Fale
    The match was actually solid. The interference was a bit much but it was done well here and something different. For better or worse. ***

Minoru Suzuki vs Jay White
    Interesting match where Suzuki was hell bent on beating White into a pulp. White did outsmart Suzuki at times and baited him into his traps. Very fulfilling to see these two go at each other. Never got to a high level but it didn't need to. ***½

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Hangman Page
    This was okay. Some decent moments in the match like the slaps from Tanahashi but it never got out of first gear for me. **¾

Kazuchika Okada vs Togi Makabe
    Real good match I thought, slow but it was very enjoyable. Okada dominating the match, attacking the neck of Makabe, being slightly heelish but mostly not taking Makabe aa seriously as he should be. Makabe made a great comeback and the finish was neat with a disco lariat and a rainmaker for the three. ***¾

Spoiler:

A Block
    Jay White - 6
    EVIL - 6
    Minoru Suzuki - 4
    Hiroshi Tanahashi - 4
    Togi Makabe - 4
    Michael Elgin - 4
    Kazuchika Okada - 4
    YOSHI-HASHI - 2
    Bad Luck Fale - 2
    Hangman Page - 2

B Block
    Kenny Omega - 6
    Kota Ibushi - 4
    SANADA - 4
    Hirooki Goto - 2
    Tomohiro Ishii - 2
    Toru Yano - 2
    Tama Tonga - 2
    Tetsuya Naito - 2
    Zack Sabre Jr. - 2
    Juice Robinson - 0

And oh, SANADA has been excellent so far. Pays to be the number one fan of someone.
    Last edited by MC 16; 07-22-2018 at 12:07 PM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

^dawg you gotta start putting those placings in order shit's confusing as fook

SANADA vs ZSJ was a very good match. Enjoyed that the most on night six for sure.

As for Juice's losing streak - you can argue that he's injured hence why he isn't doing so great. But I think the losses to Ibushi or Naito were coming regardless of him getting the belt. I'm guessing they took the belt off of Switchblade for the purpose of giving him the push - especially if he wins. I don't know how many champs have made the finals in recent times but seems like a thing they do. Just formulaic booking. I don't think Juice is that hurt from the losses altogether and I don't view him as any sort of failure for losing to those he has. Tama's win probably lines him up for a title shot.

Can see Ishii beating Omega to get the title shot. He's definitely not getting a shot against Goto... I'm guessing it's just simple tournament booking of one person taking points from the other and making it more interesting. I also view Ishii as a level above Goto regardless of title shot or not anyway. Goto vs ZSJ seems like a match that will give rise to an eventual title shot.

Omega/Tama wasn't a great match to watch but I'm guessing the whole point is that Tama just does not give a fuck about the tournament in the slightest. Idk. Not fun viewing necessarily (Tama is dull as fuck) but I totally think what they're doing is completely in character for the Tongans given their attitude. They are making a mockery of the tournament and that's what they wanted to do. Not particularly interesting but I gather that's the point of their antics. Not invested in Tama - he's the YOSHI-HASHI of BC. Boring.

Wonder if an Okada vs Naito final is on the horizon.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

3 stars for that Evil/Fale nonsense? Very generous MC.

thought day 7 was really boring outside of a good Elgin/YH match. Everyone looked tired after 4 straight days of shows.

Thread Information