Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: June 13th, 2018

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: June 13th, 2018

WWE NXT preview, June 13, 2018: What message will The Dutch Destroyer deliver before NXT TakeOver: Chicago?
    For the first time since being laid out by Lars Sullivan’s Freak Accident two weeks ago, NXT Champion Aleister Black will return to Full Sail Live to address his challenger at NXT TakeOver: Chicago II. In the wake of the destructive and borderline unsettling footage of Sullivan decimating competitors at the WWE Performance Center, what will The Dutch Destroyer have to say as he prepares for his biggest challenge (literally) yet? Find out tonight on WWE NXT.

Kassius Ohno and EC3 duke it out on NXT
    Last week on NXT, EC3 brazenly interrupted Kassius Ohno’s photoshoot. NXT’s self-proclaimed “golden goose” seemingly disturbed the proceedings just to let Ohno know how great he believed himself to be, and NXT’s Knockout Artist was none too pleased. Ohno then challenged The Top One Percent to a match, and after contemplating for a moment, EC3 said he could envision the matchup “in lights” and accepted.

Who will prevail when two of NXT’s absolute best collide?

Pete Dunne puts his United Kingdom Title on the line against Kyle O’Reilly
    In a WWE.com Exclusive interview last week, NXT Tag Team Champion Kyle O’Reilly addressed his longstanding issues with WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne.

O’Reilly challenged “Peter Dune” to a singles bout, provided The BruiserWeight’s U.K. Title was on the line. NXT General Manager William Regal has since made the match official, paving the way for this championship contest.

After O’Reilly struck Pete in the leg with the NXT Tag Team Title last week, this match is guaranteed to be a slugfest. And with O’Reilly and Undisputed ERA denouncing the British style of sports-entertainment ahead of the Dunne & Moustache Mountain vs. Undisputed ERA Six-Man Tag Team Match at London’s Royal Albert Hall later this month, Dunne will be looking to hammer one of his rivals and preserve his lengthy championship tenure. Will all the immense disrespect lead to a combustible contest?

Can Aliyah best the surging Bianca Belair?
    Bianca Belair is one of the fastest-rising Superstars in NXT, but given her supreme confidence, is she vulnerable to an upset? The battle-tested Aliyah will certainly look to do just that as she faces The EST of NXT this week. Will Aliya overcome Belair’s intimidating size and strength, or will the powerhouse of the NXT Women’s division continue to run roughshod over her opponents? Find out when WWE NXT streams live tonight at 8/7 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: June 13th, 2018

Whoever’s idea it is to give Dakota Kai promo time every week really needs a new job.

Say what you want about the latest Ciampa/Gargano developments, that video package is incredible and I’m so ready for their street fight.

Also War Raiders rule.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

You're way too harsh on Kai. Dakota > Shayna.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The promos are almost Bayley bad and feel non sincere. Plus she’s just got an unfortunate tone.

So does Shayna.

Dunne/O’Reilly was dope and legit one of Kyle’s best matches.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Fantastic crowd for Dunne/Kyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Peru

Good KOR vs Dunne match. Pete Dunne didn't really do anything for me in the match. KOR on the other hand was great, the transactions into submissions, his strikes, the fire he showed. Great performance from Kyle O'Reilly.
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Dunne/KOR was great. And both guys were great, not just KOR.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Dook View Post
    Dunne/KOR was great. And both guys were great, not just KOR.
    Yeah agreed 100%.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Curtain Jerker

Status

I don't care anymore about MITB, now i only wanna watch the takeover.

Amazing match between Kyle and Pete, with a lot of technical submissions and hard strikes. Bianca continues impressing with her performance. Aleiste is great and Lars creates a good atmosphere, on the table he seemed a dinosaur, good segment. The video packages hyping the takeover matches were very good, the best was Gargano vs Ciampa.
    Last edited by Guille6; 06-15-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Thread Information