Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bayley: Living The Hug Life

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Bayley: Living The Hug Life

Quote Originally Posted by Hug Life View Post

TAG TEAM MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR SMACKDOWN LIVE

This upcoming Tuesday's edition of SmackDown Live just got even more enticing.

We already knew that we would learn the third and final competitor in the match that will crown the first SmackDown Live Women's Champion at Backlash. Becky Lynch, Carmella and Natalya will be battling it out for that final spot to join Bayley and Alexa Bliss. And speaking of The Huggable One and Little Miss Bliss, this coming Tuesday, they will be tag team partners.

Commissioner Shane McMahon and General Manager Daniel Bryan announced today that Bliss and Bayley will team up to face the team of Nikki Bella and Naomi in Lincoln, Nebraska this Tuesday. Nikki and Naomi will get a chance at revenge against the two ladies who defeated them to qualify for the Women's Title Match at Backlash. Meanwhile, the odd couple of Bayley and Alexa will be forced to coexist five days before they're scrapping it out.

The two ladies have had their history, having fought against each other a number of times in NXT. That includes a match last November, in which Bayley successfully defended her NXT Women's Championship against Bliss. Will there still be plenty of animosity between these two? Can the two coexist? Tune in to SmackDown Live Tuesday night on USA Network to find out!

Been reading this without commenting much but really liking the way forward that Bayley has come. I feel that it's way too early to shot her the title and maybe Alexa taking the fall to Becky is the way forward so that Bayley can feud with alexa before the big showdown with Becky. I'm also assuming Becky will be the one winning this week.

Also expecting fireworks and a partners brawl between Alexa and Bayley this week. Keep up the great work.

Underdog

Status

I really really enjoy this diary...it is very simple to keep up and not overwhelming to the reader. I like the behind the scenes stories as it tells us what is coming up and it really peels back the curtain. I dont expect Bayley to win the belt as you know how to book her and you know she has to have a huge chase to the belt. I cant wait for Backlash.

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Enjoyed the latest update. Bayley being home and the retrospective video will be completely fine, but isn't a huge update.

The big announcement here is Bayley being forced to tag with Alexa. Much like Sykotic mentioned, I expect them to lose because Bliss will turn on Bayley. I'm actually looking forward to Bayley facing some adversity on the main roster.

Looking forward to the next update.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    Europe

I have to be honest and say that I hadn't really read this, as the one-person style didn't hugely appeal to me. However, it was recommended by someone else, and now I've read it I feel a little embarrassed I hadn't tried it earlier.

This is a bloody fantastic read. You've absolutely nailed the tone of each person you write about in a way I've really not seen that often. It's eerily accurate.

As several people have said already I can't see Bayley winning the title already, as her story is a total underdog one. She's got to hit the lowest lows before she can fight the odds and win the big one. It was the understanding of that in NXT which made her what she is, and honestly, is the reason she still has value now after some appalling booking in the last couple of years on the main roster.

I will absolutely be following this from now on. Great stuff!

Curtain Jerker

Status

As a person who wasn’t here for Generation NXT. I can already tell you are a great Booker. I can tell you know a bunch about what happens Backstage and your play by play of the matches are great! Just keep on living the hug life! 👍🏻

Huggin' It Out!

Status

SMACKDOWN LIVE | SEPTEMBER 6, 2016
    PINNACLE BANK ARENA | LINCOLN, NEBRASKA

*BACKSTAGE – BAYLEY’S LOCKER ROOM*

The camera pans around Bayley’s locker room, as we see The Hugger taping up her wrists. She receives a round of cheers from the Lincoln crowd, as we see she’s dressed in her “I’M A HUGGER” shirt, cut up, the trademark ponytail, her “I’M A HUGGER” stretchy headband, and her yellow, pink, green and purple brushed up tights and top. We know Bayley will be in action later on tonight in a tag team match, paired up with one of her two probable opponents at Backlash. Speaking of… Alexa Bliss comes into view. Bliss is wearing her silver and black attire, which we saw at SummerSlam and last week, as well. And her platinum blonde hair is glowing, of course.

Bliss lets out a cutesy smile… but quickly turns that into a serious look.

Alexa Bliss: Listen, Bayley. I just wanna make something very clear to you.

Bayley doesn’t seem to be too surprised by this. She exhales, looks off to the side, folds her arms and then looks back down at Alexa.

Alexa Bliss: Tonight, we’re on the same team. When that bell rings? No funny business from you, okay? I know you’re all about hugs, but I don’t want one from you. I just want to beat Naomi again, and I want to beat Nikki Bella.

The Huggable One laughs.

Bayley: Okay, Alexa. So, what about after?

Alexa Bliss: Oh, funny. I was getting to that. Way to cut me off. Rude.

Bayley shakes her head.

Alexa Bliss: When that bell rings again? When the match ends and we win? You better watch your back.

Bliss walks up to Bayley, unafraid.

Alexa Bliss: Watch your back tonight, this weekend and Sunday at Backlash. Because you’re not winning the SmackDown Women’s Championship, and neither is Becky or Nattie or Carmella, whoever wins tonight.

Little Miss Bliss points to herself.

Alexa Bliss: I am. And I’m going to do whatever it takes to win.

Bayley looks down at Bliss.

Bayley: Well good, Alexa… ‘Cause so am I.

The Hugger isn’t standing down, and all Alexa can do is roll her eyes and walk out of the locker room. Bayley shakes her head and then gets back to taping her wrists up.
    We arrive back from commercial. Nikki Bella is in the ring already, as her music is playing at the moment. The camera reveals Naomi, standing in the back corner, as these two will be working as tag team partners tonight.

Mauro Ranallo: We welcome you all back to SmackDown Live here in Lincoln, Nebraska. And we’re about to get set with some women’s division tag team action. Naomi and Nikki Bella teaming up to face two of the three women who will be competing to be crowned the first-ever SmackDown Live Women’s Champion this Sunday at Backlash.

***SPITEFUL***

Receiving a decent hand, despite playing the role of villain, is Alexa Bliss. Bliss is seen wearing her same attire from earlier, and stops to smirk and flash her hand and exoskeleton accessory. She rolls her eyes and talks trash to Naomi, the woman she beat last week, as she continues down the ramp.

Greg Hamilton: The following contest is a women’s division tag team match, scheduled for one fall! Making her way to the ring, from Columbus, Ohio, Alexa Bliss!!

Mauro Ranallo: Naomi is still a little bit salty after Alexa Bliss used some seedy tactics last week in their match. But she’ll be able to get a dosage of revenge here if she gets her hands on Miss Bliss.

John Bradshaw Layfield: Ya call it seedy tactics, Mauro, I call it playin’ smart! Alexa did what she had to do to win. You heard her earlier tonight when she confronted Bayley. She’s going to do whatever it takes to win. That applies last week, that applies tonight and that applies this Sunday at Backlash.

Bliss stops at the end of the aisle, continues to talk trash to both Naomi AND Nikki Bella…

***TURN IT UP***

A very nice pop bellows out inside Pinnacle Bank Arena! Bayley sprints out, as The Hugger is ready and raring to go. Bayley is still wearing what we saw her in before, just a couple tassels now around her wrists and a headband. She bobs her head to her theme, and then boogies down and up as her inflatable friends arrive to a pop. She jumps up and high fives one of them and then begins down the aisle.

Greg Hamilton: And her tag team partner! From San Jose, California… it’s Bayley!!!

Mauro Ranallo: At one time this woman was the heart and soul of NXT and this Sunday she’s gonna look to be the heart and soul of the SmackDown Live Women’s Division!

David Otunga: Bayley got off to a WONDERFUL start two weeks ago when she defeated Nikki Bella, the longest-reigning Divas Champion in history. And she has a chance to capitalize on that this Sunday… but before that, we have to see what shakes down here.

John Bradshaw Layfield: There are a litany of combustible elements here, boys. Haha, we might be in for some fireworks here!

Bayley reaches the end of the ramp, after handing off her headband to a young girl down the aisle. She takes a look at Bliss, and Bliss scans her tag team partner, as well. The unlikely duo looks up at Naomi and Nikki Bella, and then nod their heads at each other. They go up to the ring, jump up on the apron, and Alexa starts to jaw at Naomi while Nikki trash talks Bayley…

2 | Tag Team Match
    Naomi & Nikki Bella vs. Alexa Bliss & Bayley

As the trash talking continues, Nikki then directs some over to Alexa. Miss Bliss takes offense to this, and appears to stand up for herself and for Bayley as well. Bliss then runs and charges over at Nikki!! She starts to strike her, and Bayley follows suit with Naomi, as she throws and lands multiple right hands as she backs her up to the corner. Alexa subdues Nikki and sees Naomi battling back against Bayley. And so, Bliss lunges forward and lands a HARD kick to Naomi’s stomach! Bayley, meanwhile, watches on as she reels back onto her feet. Bliss grabs Naomi by the hair, glares at her and badmouths her before throwing her out of the ring!

Bayley then sees Nikki getting back into it, and she’s looking to attack Alexa from behind. However, The Hugger returns the favor issued out by Miss Bliss and tackles Nikki to the mat! Bayley drops down and lands a couple hard right hands and then pops back up, as Alexa notices The Hugster going after Nikki. She directs traffic, as Bayley then Irish whips Nikki to the ropes. Bella rebounds off the ropes and Alexa and Bayley jump up, in stereo, AND LAND DROPKICKS ON NIKKI!! Nikki is sent barreling out of the ring, as the two ladies get up and look at each other. Opponents on Sunday, to be sure, but tonight they’re partners. And they’re looking like they’ll be on the same page.

Bliss points over at Naomi, getting up, and Bayley goes out underneath the ropes and grabs Naomi and sends her into the ring. She gets up on the apron, as Bliss then starts to attack Naomi. She gets her in the corner, and Bliss then starts to deliver hard stomps onto her chest. Bliss then walks out of the corner, taunting Nikki, who’s just getting back onto the apron in her corner. She then turns her attention back to Naomi, who’s getting up in the corner. Bliss then takes a deep breath and exhales, before starting to run over. Bliss then does a cartwheel… turns it into a back handspring AND LANDS AN ELBOW TO NAOMI’S FACE!!

She then gets down and covers. 1… 2… Kick Out. Alexa grabs Naomi by the hair and drags her along the apron, underneath the bottom rope. She steps up onto her back, as Naomi lets out a cry. She then puts her boot on the back of Naomi’s head, looks out at the crowd and taunts them… and then starts to stomp on her head repeatedly! Naomi’s face is bashed, one time after another, right into the canvas. Miss Bliss then backs up, taunts the crowd again and taunts Naomi. She then walks up and SLAPS Naomi right in the face, a move that startles Bayley a little bit. Alexa looks over and tags Bayley in and gives her instructions. Bayley looks at Naomi getting up, and she then walks over and knocks her into the corner with a right hand. Alexa then calls her over to the other corner. Bayley follows in, and Alexa grabs her hand. Bayley then goes to Irish whip Alexa into the corner… but Alexa switches off mid-swing, and Bayley instead barrels into the corner and splashes onto Naomi!

The unlikely duo of Bayley and Bliss are looking like a well-oiled machine right now to the surprise of just about everyone. Alexa walks away to the corner, as Bayley makes the cover. 1… 2… Nikki breaks up the pin! Bayley favors her back as Nikki then heads back to the apron after the attack by Bella. Naomi struggles to her feet, but Bayley feels the pain from the hard stomp and is also slow to her feet. This allows for Naomi to get a kick in on Bayley. Naomi delivers a second and then a third, and then runs over to the ropes. Bayley runs forward and goes for a clothesline, but Naomi ducks underneath. Naomi then stops, turns around, and jumps up and hits a sitout jawbreaker! Naomi gets up as Nikki applauds, and then puts her hand out. Naomi walks in and tags Nikki in as she then gets down and starts to pummel Bayley!

Alexa goes to get in the ring, but the referee stops her from doing so! With the ref’s back turned, Nikki calls on Naomi to get into the ring, and she does. Nikki holds Bayley up by her arms, pulls them back and Naomi connects with her fired repeated kicks! 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! Naomi then goes to the corner again as Nikki throws Bayley down and goes for the cover. 1… 2… Shoulder up! She puts her in a headlock as Alexa tries to rally her partner on from the corner. Nikki wrenches away as she tries to keep The Hugger down on the ground. She digs her knee into Bayley’s back, and pulls her into it as Bayley cries out. She digs deep though, as Nikki tries to keep her locked into the hold. But Nikki can’t keep her grounded for too long. She gets up to her feet, and grabs on to her waist. She tries to suplex her back, but Nikki blocks it. Bayley elbows her in the gut, and grabs her again, and tries again to suplex her back onto the mat. AND SUCCEEDS!

The crowd pops as Bayley and Nikki are down on the mat. Alexa grabs the tag rope and sticks her hand out for Bayley to get to it. The Hugster looks over and makes a crawl towards the corner. Nikki looks to the opposite corner and does the same thing towards Naomi. Alexa stamps her feet and gets up on the middle rope, and sticks her hand out further. Bayley nearly gets there, as Nikki is close to getting to her corner also. And Nikki TAGS IN Naomi…

AS BAYLEY TAGS ALEXA BLISS IN!!

Bliss climbs into the ring and runs and takes Naomi out with a clothesline. She gets up and ducks a right hand from Naomi, and Alexa connects with a HARD kick to the side. She then looks over at Nikki and runs over and clocks her, taking her off the apron and onto the floo! She then walks over and DROPS Naomi with a DDT!! She covers Naomi!

…1…
    ………………
    …2…
    ………………
    ………KICK OUT!!

Bliss is a bit stunned, as we then look and see Nikki getting back up to her feet. Bayley, seeing Nikki charging over, climbs off the apron, runs around the ring and grabs Nikki by the ankles as she goes to dive in the ring. She pulls her out, and Nikki goes for her FOREARM SHOT TO THE FACE! But Bayley ducks it, pulls her in AND THROWS HER DOWN WITH A BAYLEY-TO-BELLY ON THE OUTSIDE!!! Alexa, pumped up about that, cheers in Bayley’s direction, but is then suddenly rolled up by Naomi!!

…1…
    ………………
    …2…
    ………………
    ………KICK OUT!!

Naomi then gets up and goes for the REAR VIEW… but Alexa ducks underneath and slides out of danger! Naomi then runs over, but Alexa ducks under a clothesline attempt. AND SHE RUNS INTO BAYLEY, WHO GRABS HER BY THE WAIST AND SLAMS HER DOWN WITH THE BAYLEY-TO-BELLY! Alexa, looking down at Naomi, decides to go over to the top rope. Bayley takes a few steps back, as Bliss gets up top. She looks around briefly, then down at Naomi, AND JUMPS AND DIVES OFF! TWISTED BLISS ONTO NAOMI!!! Bliss then hooks the legs and makes the cover!

…1…
    ………………
    …2…
    ………………
    ………3!!!
    WINNERS -- Alexa Bliss & Bayley via pin fall at 6:20.

Mauro Ranallo: AND BLISS AND BAYLEY GET IT DONE!!!

Greg Hamilton: Here are your winners… BAYLEY AND ALEXA BLISS!!!

Mauro Ranallo: A dynamite performance by the unlikely dynamic duo of Alexa Bliss and Bayley! A huge win for them going into this Sunday at Backlash!

David Otunga: I wasn’t sure if Bliss was going to be as truthful as she said she’d be. But she was! She didn’t mislead Bayley at all, and stayed a good partner through and through!

Bliss and Bayley get their hands raised in the ring by the official. Bliss’ music, meanwhile, hits the PA system as she is very much fired up about the victory. We get a couple of replays of the action that went down in the match, leading up to the pin fall victory by Bliss, after some teamwork led to the W.

After the replays air, Bliss looks at Bayley. Bayley takes a gander at Alexa. Alexa says a couple words to Bayley… before she slowly… extends her arms out.

John Bradshaw Layfield: Well… look at this…

David Otunga: Alexa wants a hug?!

Indeed it seems that way, David. Alexa keeps her arms out, and she tells Bayley off mic, “C’mon, I mean it. You were a great tag partner, Bayley.”

Bayley takes a look around Pinnacle Bank Arena. The reception is mixed. Some still don’t trust Alexa… others think she should take up the offer. Bliss insists that she do it, as The Hugger takes a deep breath, looks away and looks around again.

Mauro Ranallo: I think Bayley is befuddled as to what to do, you guys.

John Bradshaw Layfield: They’re gonna be enemies on Sunday but Alexa gave Bayley her word. She told her they’d work together. She owned it. She deserves this. Bayley should go ahead and just do it.

Indecisive, Bayley walks towards her. Bliss smiles and motions her forward. “C’mon,” Alexa says. “C’mon.”

The Hugster takes a deep breath, exhales… walks forward…

AND HUGS ALEXA BLISS!!!

John Bradshaw Layfield: There ya go.

Mauro Ranallo: Well they’re huggin’ it out right now but this Sunday these two aren’t gonna be exchanging any pleasantries with each other. They’re gonna be fighting to become the first SmackDown Women’s Champion.

Bliss thanks Bayley for the hug, as the mic picks her words up.

“You were the best tonight. Thanks for working with me. But hey. Hey. I told you… watch your back.”

AND SUDDENLY BLISS PULLS BAYLEY BY THE ARM IN AND CLOBBERS HER WITH A CLOTHESLINE!!!

Mauro Ranallo: OH NO!!!

John Bradshaw Layfield: Ha ha…

David Otunga: C’mon.

Mauro Ranallo: A double-cross by Alexa Bliss!

John Bradshaw Layfield: She kept her word there too boys! She said Bayley should watch her back. She’s as honest as they come!

Alexa stalks around Bayley as she watches her in pain. She lets out a smile as Bayley looks up, having been double-crossed, and Alexa just pushes her away with her foot. She shakes her head, walks over to the corner, climbs up to the top rope and then looks down.

She lets out a smirk, DIVES OFF THE TOP ROPE AND HITS TWISTED BLISS ON BAYLEY!!!

Mauro Ranallo: Twisted Bliss on Bayley!

John Bradshaw Layfield: If she does that on Sunday, we might be lookin’ at the first SmackDown Women’s Champion!

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa Bliss has proved herself a worthy contender tonight in Lincoln. But whoever wins tonight will too, and I think Alexa’s going to have hell to pay when Bayley comes after her on Sunday for this deceitful act.

David Otunga: You’d better believe that…

“Awwwwwww, poor Bayley,” Alexa says off mic, backing up the ramp, making a sobbing gesture on her face with her hands. She lets out a laugh as she extends her arms out, garnering heat from the Lincoln crowd. She makes the sobbing gesture again, and then gestures around her waist. She pats her stomach and shouts, “I’M GONNA BE THE CHAMP, BAYLEY! I’M GONNA BE THE SMACKDOWN WOMEN’S CHAMP, BAYLEY!” at Bayley as she, anguished and angered, can only look on from inside the ropes…
    SmackDown Live Results (9/6/16)
    The Miz def. Apollo Crews in a non-title match
    Alexa Bliss & Bayley def. Naomi & Nikki Bella
    American Alpha def. The Usos in an SDL Tag Team Titles Tourney Semifinal Match
    Becky Lynch def. Carmella and Natalya in a Backlash Play-In Match
    Heath Slater & Rhyno def. The Hype Bros in an SDL Tag Team Titles Tourney Semifinal Match

BACKLASH

Triple Threat Match to Crown the First-Ever SmackDown Women's Champion
    Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Bayley

***NO PREDICTIONS PLEASE***
    Last edited by Hug Life; 08-01-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Huggin' It Out!

Status

PREDICTION CONTEST I -- BACKLASH

QUESTIONS

1. Who wins the match?

2. Who takes the fall?

3. How long will the match go? (Closest to the pin gets awarded the point)

4. Will there be any outside interference? If so, by whom? (If there is outside interference, it's 1 point for each person)

5. How many Bayley-to-Bellies will Bayley hit? (Point awarded to the person with the correct #)

6. Call a Spot: Name a big spot that you think will happen during the match.

LEADER IN POINTS WILL GET TO BOOK ONE (1) SEGMENT OR MATCH FOR BAYLEY ON A FUTURE EPISODE OF SMACKDOWN LIVE

So I've done the entrances for this match but haven't started it. Given that this is one match, it shouldn't take me TOO long. I suspect I'll get this match up by mid-August.

Burning It Down

Status
      Country                    Bosnia Herzegovina

I love this whole thing. Love the real life relationships, struggles, successes. It's all just so easy to relate to.

I was a massive Bayley fan too before the main roster totally ruined everything that was good about her and stopped the masterful character evolution she was having in NXT. And here, we get to see a real life evolution of a living, breathing person.

Keep it going my man!
    Last edited by BlazeFury; 08-04-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    Leonardo Morpheus & Raven Christiensen in PWA - Wrestling Clique's WWE Fantasy League

2-time PWA Intercontinental Champion
    1-time PWA Tag Team Champion
    1-time PWA Pure Champion

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

QUESTIONS

1. Who wins the match?
    Becky Lynch

2. Who takes the fall?
    Bayley

3. How long will the match go? (Closest to the pin gets awarded the point)
    13:32

4. Will there be any outside interference? If so, by whom? (If there is outside interference, it's 1 point for each person)
    No

5. How many Bayley-to-Bellies will Bayley hit? (Point awarded to the person with the correct #)
    One

6. Call a Spot: Name a big spot that you think will happen during the match.
    Superplex/Electric Chair spot

Forever The Revival

Status

Just went and read through all of this, and just wanted to say this really is a fantastic read. You really capture the personality of Bayley well in the backstage segments, and it's cool to see such a different thing like this. I'm guessing you won't give Bayley the belt just yet, but with everybody saying that maybe you will just to throw people off. Anyway keep up the good work, you got a reader in me.

Burning It Down

Status
      Country                    Bosnia Herzegovina

QUESTIONS

1. Who wins the match? - Alexa Bliss

2. Who takes the fall? - Bayley

3. How long will the match go? (Closest to the pin gets awarded the point) - 14:46

4. Will there be any outside interference? If so, by whom? (If there is outside interference, it's 1 point for each person) - Nikki Bella

5. How many Bayley-to-Bellies will Bayley hit? (Point awarded to the person with the correct #) - Zero

6. Call a Spot: Name a big spot that you think will happen during the match. - While Becky has Bayley in a Disarm-her, Alexa comes flying down onto them with a Twisted Bliss

Leonardo Morpheus & Raven Christiensen in PWA - Wrestling Clique's WWE Fantasy League

2-time PWA Intercontinental Champion
    1-time PWA Tag Team Champion
    1-time PWA Pure Champion

Underdog

Status
      Country                    Europe

Great show last Smackdown. Bliss was always turning on Bayley after the hug, but that didn't make it any less fun. Good stuff. Predictions...

1. Who wins the match? Alexa

2. Who takes the fall? Bayley, putting her out of the title picture for a little bit

3. How long will the match go? (Closest to the pin gets awarded the point) 15:50

4. Will there be any outside interference? If so, by whom? (If there is outside interference, it's 1 point for each person) Nikki Bella screws her after Bayley was on the winning team on Smackdown, distracting Bayley from the title for a while

5. How many Bayley-to-Bellies will Bayley hit? (Point awarded to the person with the correct #) 2, one on each, when Nikki interferes

6. Call a Spot: Name a big spot that you think will happen during the match. Bliss will break up a pin with a Twisted Bliss

Charismatic Enigma

Status
      Country                    United States

QUESTIONS

1. Who wins the match? - Becky Lynch

2. Who takes the fall? - Bayley

3. How long will the match go? (Closest to the pin gets awarded the point) - 12:29

4. Will there be any outside interference? If so, by whom? (If there is outside interference, it's 1 point for each person) - No

5. How many Bayley-to-Bellies will Bayley hit? (Point awarded to the person with the correct #) - Three

6. Call a Spot: Name a big spot that you think will happen during the match. - Superplex / Powerbomb in the corner

"If you're gonna do it..."

Legit

Status
      Country                    UK

QUESTIONS

1. Who wins the match? Alexa Bliss

2. Who takes the fall? Becky Lynch

3. How long will the match go? (Closest to the pin gets awarded the point) 13.45

4. Will there be any outside interference? If so, by whom? (If there is outside interference, it's 1 point for each person) Yes, Nikki Bella

5. How many Bayley-to-Bellies will Bayley hit? (Point awarded to the person with the correct #) 2

6. Call a Spot: Name a big spot that you think will happen during the match. Bayley yo Belly from the top on Bliss, Bliss lands on Becky.

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

QUESTIONS

1. Who wins the match? - Becky Lynch

2. Who takes the fall? - Alexa Bliss

3. How long will the match go? (Closest to the pin gets awarded the point) - 16:29

4. Will there be any outside interference? If so, by whom? (If there is outside interference, it's 1 point for each person) - No

5. How many Bayley-to-Bellies will Bayley hit? (Point awarded to the person with the correct #) - One

6. Call a Spot: Name a big spot that you think will happen during the match. - Doomsday Device

Thread Information