Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bayley: Living The Hug Life

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Bayley: Living The Hug Life

Quote Originally Posted by Hug Life View Post

TAG TEAM MATCH ANNOUNCED FOR SMACKDOWN LIVE

This upcoming Tuesday's edition of SmackDown Live just got even more enticing.

We already knew that we would learn the third and final competitor in the match that will crown the first SmackDown Live Women's Champion at Backlash. Becky Lynch, Carmella and Natalya will be battling it out for that final spot to join Bayley and Alexa Bliss. And speaking of The Huggable One and Little Miss Bliss, this coming Tuesday, they will be tag team partners.

Commissioner Shane McMahon and General Manager Daniel Bryan announced today that Bliss and Bayley will team up to face the team of Nikki Bella and Naomi in Lincoln, Nebraska this Tuesday. Nikki and Naomi will get a chance at revenge against the two ladies who defeated them to qualify for the Women's Title Match at Backlash. Meanwhile, the odd couple of Bayley and Alexa will be forced to coexist five days before they're scrapping it out.

The two ladies have had their history, having fought against each other a number of times in NXT. That includes a match last November, in which Bayley successfully defended her NXT Women's Championship against Bliss. Will there still be plenty of animosity between these two? Can the two coexist? Tune in to SmackDown Live Tuesday night on USA Network to find out!

Been reading this without commenting much but really liking the way forward that Bayley has come. I feel that it's way too early to shot her the title and maybe Alexa taking the fall to Becky is the way forward so that Bayley can feud with alexa before the big showdown with Becky. I'm also assuming Becky will be the one winning this week.

Also expecting fireworks and a partners brawl between Alexa and Bayley this week. Keep up the great work.

Chikara Trainee

Status

I really really enjoy this diary...it is very simple to keep up and not overwhelming to the reader. I like the behind the scenes stories as it tells us what is coming up and it really peels back the curtain. I dont expect Bayley to win the belt as you know how to book her and you know she has to have a huge chase to the belt. I cant wait for Backlash.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Enjoyed the latest update. Bayley being home and the retrospective video will be completely fine, but isn't a huge update.

The big announcement here is Bayley being forced to tag with Alexa. Much like Sykotic mentioned, I expect them to lose because Bliss will turn on Bayley. I'm actually looking forward to Bayley facing some adversity on the main roster.

Looking forward to the next update.

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    Europe

I have to be honest and say that I hadn't really read this, as the one-person style didn't hugely appeal to me. However, it was recommended by someone else, and now I've read it I feel a little embarrassed I hadn't tried it earlier.

This is a bloody fantastic read. You've absolutely nailed the tone of each person you write about in a way I've really not seen that often. It's eerily accurate.

As several people have said already I can't see Bayley winning the title already, as her story is a total underdog one. She's got to hit the lowest lows before she can fight the odds and win the big one. It was the understanding of that in NXT which made her what she is, and honestly, is the reason she still has value now after some appalling booking in the last couple of years on the main roster.

I will absolutely be following this from now on. Great stuff!

Curtain Jerker

Status

As a person who wasn’t here for Generation NXT. I can already tell you are a great Booker. I can tell you know a bunch about what happens Backstage and your play by play of the matches are great! Just keep on living the hug life! 👍🏻

Thread Information