Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WWE 205 Live Discussion: June 5th, 2018

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE 205 Live Discussion: June 5th, 2018

Saw Rush promo didnt get a mvp vibe more a kid with swag vibe like a T.I. or Wiz Khalfi type thing Rush is great though looking fowarded to his time on 205.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

I’m guessing he knows where the hard cam is now.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The right call for Lio. Good he’s going in with some personality too. He’s become a great promo guy since being at the PC.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

CORPUS CRISPY

Interesting squash match for TJP on the mic. I doubt they are moving him off this show onto another bloated main roster show, but I think this is his way of making an impression on drake and getting a future title match.

Lince/Kendrick. Meh. Get Kendrick off the match every week loop.

Very good main event, Ali and Buddy never fail against one another. That DDT outside the ring was crazy and I don't think the commentators made a big enough deal of the X-Factor on the apron. Dickhead Itami against Ali I'd be down for, but I'm guessing a triple threat of sorts is coming.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

- Hot opening and good promo from Spuderick. I've not been as high on him as most here, but I still think it's dumb that GMs aren't booked the way he is more often. He's effective.

- "Lince Dorado is confused as to why Drew Gulak is out here with The Brian Kendrick." Apparently Lince doesn't know who shoved him off the top rope last week. Meanwhile Gentleman Jack isn't here because...

- Every week, the noisemakers come off more and more like an annoying heel tactic than something to hype the crowd.

- Goddamn does Lince need to work on his strikes.

- Another week of Gulak being the best part of a match he wasn't in. It's almost as if Kendrick/Lince had a dull match to keep the focus on Gulak's banter with the commentary team. Gulak/Nigel vs. Vic/Percy is the real feud here. Did anyone give more of a shit about anyone but Gulak aftter this?

- Enjoyable squash with TJP. Intrigued where this is going.
    - Lio Rush promo as decent. I've liked the small amount I've seen of him, although that infamous no-sell of him going through that table does inspire some hatred in me.

- While I'm glad Itami is being inserted into the title picture, the way they did it was bollocks, finishing a fantastic match like that. Probably the best match in the Ali/Murphy trilogy, but might have to take it down a notch due to the huge anti-climax, which included Itami's Take A Brief Nap finish. The only good thing to take away from that finish is Itami vs. Ali/Murphy/Cedric all have great potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Hideo Itami living up to that Japanese stereotype of being overrated and ruining great matches.

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by ZinEdine Zidane View Post
    Hideo Itami living up to that Japanese stereotype of being overrated and ruining great matches.
    Yeah Itami coming out during Ali vs Murphy felt like a High Schooler wanting to be the center of attention and they will do anything to achieve it.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

YES! YES! YES!

Status

With Lio and then Dar to return, they are really stocked full of heels right now, because Nese has gone back to being heelish too after that feud with Gulak ended. Buckle up for a long ass Alexander title reign. Almost certainly gonna have Itami and Gulak title matches, maybe TJP and Lio, and I can't see them taking the belt off him before they have another heart Vs soul match with Ali.

They could use a babyface from somewhere, Chad Gable would be a godsend but I think they are holding on for Jason Jordan's return.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

I think we can still get a decent build for Hideo and Gulak title defences without Cedric's reign going too long. For me, ideally we'd get the Ali/Cedric rematch after Hideo and let Drulak take over as the heel champ, with the driving force behind that being a feud with plucky babyface Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

I thought last night's show was fine. I liked the main event but I liked their other matches way better. Looking forward to seeing what these leads to, hopefully an Hideo title win.

Loved TJP and his in-ring promo. Awesome. TJP is an amazing wrestler, hope this leads to bigger things for him.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Didn't Ariya Daivari have basically the exact same set up for a promo a few months ago as Rush did here? I swear, I remember him sitting in a hotel room, cutting a promo about being great and then the camera pans down to stacks of cash for reasons...

Looking forward to Rush's debut though. He's fun to watch.

Hail To The King

Status

205 Live was good Gulak should be the focal point of show I wonder if they are gonna put another title on.

TJP was intresting wonder if that means he leaving or is he the 1st feud for Rush?

Main Event was sick and Itami is a dick that finsher he has is terrible. Def starting to like 205 tho

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

hey look at me, late per usual. AIN'T I COOL.

- Jack Gallagher being mysteriously absent makes me sad, but Drew Gulak being on commentary again makes me happy. Lince Dorado's really becoming a sleeper hit since being joined up with the Lucha House Party, dude's making the most of every minute he has.

- Holy shit, TJP cutting a promo while his match is going on, beating his cowboy opponent down all the while, is amazing. Loved it. Fantastic. Something I've been quietly dreaming of but figured it wouldn't work out.

- LIO RUSH! I don't know why but he sounds like a soundcloud rapper. Still, 205 Live is the perfect spot for him, can't wait to see how he does.

- Either Murphy low-key wants to kill himself or that was one of the most vicious inverted-ranas I've ever seen. Didn't even get his hands down, all headfirst. Dude's like Sasha Banks in that he makes it look like every match could end in his own demise. I love the dude but crikey, you're gonna give me a heart attack at this rate. Nice to see another 'This is Awesome' chant, well-earned, especially since it's Corpus fucking Christi. Put Ali/Murphy/Alexander in the main event for 15 minutes and those'll happen more often. Dug the match even with the non-finish. Meh finisher aside, Hideo shoving himself higher up the card could mean great things. I'M HYPED

Thread Information