Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - June 4th, 2018

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Raw WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - June 4th, 2018

WWE Raw preview, June 4, 2018: Will The Glorious One "get these hands" in Houston?
    As Bobby Roode learned when he absorbed an unexpected beatdown from Braun Strowman this past Monday night, it will be every man for himself in the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, where eight Superstars from Raw and SmackDown LIVE collide for a chance to earn a World Championship opportunity at the time and place of their choosing.

But that’s WWE Money in the Bank. Monday on Raw, The Glorious One will stand across the ring from the goliath who calls himself “Monster Money in the Bank.” Can Roode leave Houston unscathed?

Former Universal Champions lock up
    Speaking of the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, two other competitors in that high-stakes contest will be in action when Finn Bálor takes on Kevin Owens.

Owens inserted himself into this past Monday’s match pitting Bálor against Braun Strowman, and WWE’s first Universal Champion seemed primed to defeat The Monster Among Men until KO intervened and caused a disqualification. Retribution will surely be on the Irishman’s mind when he squares off against his bitter foe on Raw.

Natalya stands up to Nia Jax
    This past Monday night, Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax toyed with a local competitor to show Ronda Rousey the torment that awaits her in their title bout at WWE Money in the Bank, and when The Baddest Woman on the Planet confronted The Irresistible Force, Jax simply laughed in Rousey’s face and walked away — clearly unconvinced that the UFC veteran represents a true challenge in a WWE ring.

After witnessing Nia’s disrespect toward her longtime friend and training partner, Natalya will lock up with the cocky champion on Raw in Houston.

Who will be next to challenge The Deleters of Worlds?
    After The B-Team’s barbecue devolved into a coleslaw-slinging melee, the frustrated duo approached Raw General Manager Kurt Angle to demand a Raw Tag Team Championship opportunity against “Woken” Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt. However, on the red brand, opportunities are earned, so on Raw in Houston, Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas will be among the participants of a Tag Team Battle Royal, in which the last team standing will be next in line to challenge Hardy & Wyatt for their titles.

Regardless of what you think of them, The B-Team have impressed in the ring recently. Could The “B” in B-Team actually stand for “Best” when this match is over?

Don’t miss any of the action on Monday Night Raw, live at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Booty For HOF

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - June 4th, 2018

Definitely going to try and make an appearance in here tonight. It all depends on if I have to run a few errands tonight or not.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Finn is one of the only wrestlers who can actually have a damn good match with Owens it feels like, I did love their match in Japan for the NXT title.

Presumably the battle royal winners get their title shot at MITB which would bring that card up to an exhausting 11 matches. I hope they go with the B-Team because they seem to be connecting with some people at the moment, but might as well go with Ziggler and Drew if you intend to push them.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    England

These matches seem fine enough. Nothing must watch but nothing that would put me off watching either. Balor vs Owens have had some great matches before so that could be something.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

I Want It All!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Is it me or does Elias need Karate Slippers with that Robe of his?

RIP Favorite Guitar.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Status

Since the last time Roman held a title, Jinder has won the WWE Championship and the US Championship.

Roman: "What has Jinder Mahal accomplished lately?"

I Want It All!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Since the last time Roman held a title, Jinder has won the WWE Championship and the US Championship.

Roman: "What has Jinder Mahal accomplished lately?"

Forgive Roman the beat downs he's taken from Brock Lesnar is starting to add up.

Real Women of Genius

Walk With Elias

Status

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It's King MAXEL. M-A-X-E-L. <br>No &quot;W&quot;. Kinda like your career. <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelCole?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MichaelCole</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RAW?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RAW</a></p>&mdash; KING MAXEL (@BABYHARDYBRAND) <a href="https://twitter.com/BABYHARDYBRAND/status/1003810620334985217?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 5, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

I Want It All!

Status

King Maxel aiming high smart kid he is a true Hardy.

Real Women of Genius

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

What on earth is up with the WWE trying to play on Kevin Owens being afraid of heights!!

The guy has been in about 7 high profile ladder matches in the last decade, including the last two MITB matches. Poor from creative... again!

Booty For HOF

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    What on earth is up with the WWE trying to play on Kevin Owens being afraid of heights!!

The guy has been in about 7 high profile ladder matches in the last decade, including the last two MITB matches. Poor from creative... again!

I think it is one of the gimmicks they try to include in the MITB match. I remember they tried that with Bobby Lashley one year too.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

Status

3 hour Raws are exhausting. Seems like they do the same stuff every week for an entire month, just dress it up a little differently here and there.. This episode was pretty bad in my opinion, but hey, at least they found a way to Roman cheered, if only for a week. The Baron stuff is dreadful though, Nia/Ronda is weak, I still don't see the point in Drew and Dolph, and KO is doing great stuff but it's hard to be excited because he'll probably be treading water for the foreseeable future.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    3 hour Raws are exhausting. Seems like they do the same stuff every week for an entire month, just dress it up a little differently here and there.. This episode was pretty bad in my opinion, but hey, at least they found a way to Roman cheered, if only for a week. The Baron stuff is dreadful though, Nia/Ronda is weak, I still don't see the point in Drew and Dolph, and KO is doing great stuff but it's hard to be excited because he'll probably be treading water for the foreseeable future.
    I've barely paid attention for for a month or so, but I've yet to figure out the Dolph/Drew connection.

Thread Information