Thread: S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

The Troll

Status
      Country                    Australia

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

GUYS I'M SO EXCITED THERE'S GONNA BE ANOTHER STALKER GAME!!! has anyone here played the STALKER games? So far i'm just about halfway through Shadow of Chernobyl

(Where i'm upto incase anyone's wondering)
    Spoiler:

Just finished labx18

In my opinion STALKER is the best horror game i've played, because it's not as if it tries too hard to be scary, it sort of just naturally is.. there's no jump scares but rather scary ambience, and it has an amazing world and story to it! STALKER is sort of like a mix between Fallout and Metro for anyone who hasn't played it.. and i would HIGHLY recommend it.

For the people who are familiar series, what do you think of the new game? Considering there's 3 it's strange that they're calling it S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 but like whatever i'm so excited!

Mankind's Boiler Room

Status

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

Sounds like F.E.A.R. series

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is much closer to Fallout but there are definitely F.E.A.R. vibes present.

Shadow of Chernobyl was really great, as were the iterations following it. I am quite excited to get a proper #2 and can't wait to see what they do with this generation's hardware.

I also wouldn't be too mad if they announced some sort of Battle Royale mode with their own twist on it - the game was halfway there already.

Anyway, great news that there's another game coming. I'll definitely be playing this.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

The Troll

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    i haven't played F.E.A.R (unfortunately, i want to) but it's a great game okay ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is much closer to Fallout but there are definitely F.E.A.R. vibes present.

Shadow of Chernobyl was really great, as were the iterations following it. I am quite excited to get a proper #2 and can't wait to see what they do with this generation's hardware.

I also wouldn't be too mad if they announced some sort of Battle Royale mode with their own twist on it - the game was halfway there already.

Anyway, great news that there's another game coming. I'll definitely be playing this.
    Battle royal? that would be pretty awesome! anyway hearing this motivated me to start playing Shadow of Chernobyl again
    Spoiler:

the only reason i stopped was because i had a glitch in the abandoned factory after rescuing the guy there, the enemies wouldn't spawn inside the factory until halfway through and they'd surround me and buttrape me, but i managed to fix that and now i can keep playing

SIX F'N STARS

Status

I'll probably mod the piss outta Shadow of Chernobyl and stream it this weekend. A shame to be this hyped for a sequel that is THREE YEARS AWAY.

That's right, scheduled for 2021 release.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

Thread Information