Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - May 14th, 2018 - UK extravaganza

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Raw WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - May 14th, 2018 - UK extravaganza

WWE Raw preview, May 14, 2018: Money in the Bank Qualifying Matches continue in London
    This past Monday, the WWE Universe bore witness as Braun Strowman became the first Superstar to qualify for the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, which will award the brave warrior able to climb a ladder and snatch the contract a World Championship opportunity at the time and place of his choosing. Finn Bálor joined The Monster Among Men in the anticipated bout later in the night, and SmackDown LIVE saw The Miz and Rusev qualify.

The Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match will feature four Raw Superstars and four competitors from SmackDown LIVE, meaning there are two red brand positions available. Who will seize these opportunities?

A Moon rises and a Queen rules
    Raw newcomer Ember Moon earned what many consider an upset victory when she defeated Sasha Banks and Ruby Riott to become the first Superstar to qualify for the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Meanwhile, Charlotte Flair won her Qualifying Match the following night by defeating Peyton Royce.

Who else will represent Team Red in this high-stakes contest on Sunday, June 17, in Chicago?

Will Roman Reigns get retribution against Jinder Mahal?
    After defeating Samoa Joe at WWE Backlash, Roman Reigns came to Raw hungry for retribution against Brock Lesnar and another opportunity to claim the Universal Championship that has repeatedly eluded him.

Unfortunately, The Big Dog’s defeat to Finn Bálor in this past Monday’s main event will keep Reigns from competing in the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, meaning he will need to find another path to The Beast Incarnate.

But before then, he has some unfinished business with Jinder Mahal, who cost Reigns a victory in that Triple Threat Men’s Money in the Bank Qualifying Match. Will The Modern-Day Maharaja suffer the wrath of The Big Dog?

Bobby Lashley fights for his family
    Last week, Bobby Lashley opened up like never before, discussing his relationship with his three strong-willed older sisters who helped turn him into the powerhouse he is today. These days, Lashley has an extended family, the WWE Universe, and he’s confident that “we’re going to have a lot of fun together.”

Now that Lashley has let us know who he is and what he stands for, what’s next for him? We’ll find out on Raw.

Seth Rollins to defend the Intercontinental Title against Kevin Owens Monday night in London
    Ever the fighting champion, Seth Rollins has defended his Intercontinental Title across four continents in the past three weeks, and he’s willing to put his prize on the line against anyone that answers the call.

On Saturday, The Kingslayer issued an Open Challenge for this coming Monday Night Raw, emanating from London’s O2 Arena. Ever the opportunist, Kevin Owens responded, taking the time to talk a little trash in the process. Rollins then replied to KO, stating very clearly that he planned to take Owens down on Monday night.

Rollins and Owens have a storied history. The pair brawled over the Universal Championship back in 2016 — including a savage Hell in a Cell Match — and they’ve never held back in any of their confrontations. With Team Red’s workhorse title on the line, this one’s sure to be must-see.

Can Rollins keep his monumental reign going, or will KO become a three-time Intercontinental Champion? Don’t miss Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - May 14th, 2018

Just a reminder to keep spoilers out of here as it is in the UK tonight. I imagine the full spoilers will be posted in the news and rumours section.

Cheers all.

~Order
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - May 14th, 2018 - UK extravaganza

Was just at the show live. Fun actually being there.

That being said without spoiling anything, Owens/Seth was a pretty good match and probabaly the only thing worth going out your way to check out. Everything else is very missable/YouTube highlight worthy.

Oh and be prepared for some good old wrestlecrap next week.

I Want It All!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - May 14th, 2018 - UK extravaganza

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    Was just at the show live. Fun actually being there.

That being said without spoiling anything, Owens/Seth was a pretty good match and probabaly the only thing worth going out your way to check out. Everything else is very missable/YouTube highlight worthy.

Oh and be prepared for some good old wrestlecrap next week.
    Seriously though so your gifs of Carmella are more entertaining than this Raw you say hmm.

I hope it comes off stronger on TV, if not Pokemon will be calling me if Super Strong Style Day 2.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Only watched the IC title match. The match was fine, nothing special but enjoyable.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Man, Kevin Owens sucks.

Maybe it’s me being worked or just finally succumbing to everyone else’s criticism, but that guy isn’t working for me at all, which sucks to say as a long time fan.

Raw’s side of the MITB match does nothing for me
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Last Real Man Hype

Status

I wouldn't say Owens sucks, but Steen when he's unmotivated is never fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Meanwhile, Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas running over themselves in genuine joy after getting their first win since, like, 2015, was fantastic. B-TEAM, BABY.

MACHKA

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Axel's facial expressions were just awesome.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I cannot wait to see how bad this Bobby Lashley's sisters angle is going to get next week.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I cannot wait to see how bad this Bobby Lashley's sisters angle is going to get next week.
    I can’t wait for it seriously.

I thought Sami Zayn was the best part of Raw on Monday. Fuck the awkwardness of that segment. Sami ruled and he’s gonna make that Wrestlecrap work dammit!
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    I can’t wait for it seriously.

I thought Sami Zayn was the best part of Raw on Monday. Fuck the awkwardness of that segment. Sami ruled and he’s gonna make that Wrestlecrap work dammit!
    I think it's going to be a segment next week that defines the way his 2nd run in the company will go. I don't see how it's not going to make him look like a dork and kill the little credibility he returned to WWE with.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I think it's going to be a segment next week that defines the way his 2nd run in the company will go. I don't see how it's not going to make him look like a dork and kill the little credibility he returned to WWE with.
    But also who has seriously cared that he’s returned and I’d rather him have the potential to do something dumb yet at the same be the most interesting thing he’ll ever do coming back.
    -------
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    But also who has seriously cared that he’s returned and I’d rather him have the potential to do something dumb yet at the same be the most interesting thing he’ll ever do coming back.
    I agree with the notion that any form of serious push for Bobby would be lame and not get me interested in watching his segments, but the idea of some Momma Benjamin, Claire Lynch style wrestlecrap? yeah I'm tuning in next week to see that.

Thread Information