Thread: Money in the Bank 2018 - Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Rusev Day

Status
      Country                    England

Money in the Bank Money in the Bank 2018 - Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Last year, five Superstars competed in the first-ever Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and Carmella captured the historic contract and eventually cashed in on Charlotte Flair to win her first SmackDown Women’s Title. This year’s follow-up Ladder Match promises to bring the Women’s Evolution to new heights, as Raw and SmackDown LIVE’s most daring Superstars will once again take to the rungs.

Ember Moon was the first to qualify for the explosive showdown by defeating Sasha Banks and Ruby Riott in a Triple Threat Match on Raw. The former NXT Women’s Champion came to the red brand one night after WrestleMania and has the skill, honor and heart to take down any opponent that gets in her way.

Charlotte Flair qualified for Money in the Bank by reigning supreme over Peyton Royce, who laid a vicious beatdown on The Queen during her SmackDown LIVE debut alongside Billie Kay that caused Charlotte to lose the SmackDown Women’s Championship after a cash-in by Carmella. The six-time Women’s Champion does not like to come in second, and after failing to recapture the title from The Princess of Staten Island at WWE Backlash, she is focused on capitalizing on her new opportunity.

With ladders scattered around the ring, who will conquer the opposition, climb the dangerous rungs, grab the Money in the Bank briefcase and capture the coveted contract to earn an opportunity to challenge a World Champion any time they wish in the next year? Find out Sunday, June 17, at 8 ET/5 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network!
    Last edited by Order; 05-31-2018 at 07:32 AM.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Money in the Bank 2018 - Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match

I was surprised to see Raw go the way they did with that 3 way match because if you asked me to book 4 women from Raw to be in a MITB match, I'd of gone with Ember, Sasha AND Ruby (and then probably Bayley or Alexa) because I think all three would pose a good challenge for Nia in the future and they're all have an in-ring style that would suit the match. To eliminate Sasha and Ruby being involved in the match is a bit of a letdown because you know Ronda's 2nd match won't be this one, they likely won't put Logan or Morgan in the match if Ruby isn't in it and given the angle they are running at the moment can you really see Bayley in the match if Sasha and the Riott Squad are sitting out of it too? I think there's every chance the other three ladies from Raw in this match are Alexa, Mickie and Natalya and that's disappointing because they're either Vets who don't need that shine anymore and probably won't go balls to the wall to impress in a ladder match (Mickie did in the chamber tho tbf) or in the case of Bliss someone who has been on top of a womens division for seemingly 2 years now so something new would be welcome.

On SD side of things, Peyton was another surprising omission from this match early doors because I doubt either Absolution girl is getting a shot so it's gonna look light on the heel side of things. I'm expecting Billie Kay, Naomi and Asuka to be the others to qualify. They seem to be doing a losing streak thing with Becky right now.

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

I mean, for real, why wouldn't you have Miss Money in the Sasha Banks? The promo's write themselves for that angle.

Son Of Anarchy

Status
      Country                    United States

So Lana is in mitb wow well you could have 1st ever mr. & mrs. mitb rusev & lana
    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Big question is does Lana even make it to the match?

Something seems up with that.

On Vacation

Status

I think Bliss would be the more interesting winner in this match.

Internet Favorite

Status

I think Riott Squad should attack the sore leg of Natalya costing her being in the match insert Ruby Riott into the match that way

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

On Vacation

Status

I'm starting to think Nattie is going to win this match and possibly even cash in on the same night. Would be a waste because I don't see her cash in being a success. Especially if she pulls a Seth Rollins during the Rhonda/Jax match. Just my opinion, but I can see her cashing in and being fed into the match to eat the pin. That way neither Jax nor Rhonda take the pinfall.

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    I'm starting to think Nattie is going to win this match and possibly even cash in on the same night. Would be a waste because I don't see her cash in being a success. Especially if she pulls a Seth Rollins during the Rhonda/Jax match. Just my opinion, but I can see her cashing in and being fed into the match to eat the pin. That way neither Jax nor Rhonda take the pinfall.
    Her winning would be a waste because she sucks not because it wouldn't be a success
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'll be fine Daddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchy Batshuayi View Post
    Her winning would be a waste because she sucks not because it wouldn't be a success
    Hey bud, you won't see me disagree with you on that. Its just a prediction haha.

Would like to see Bliss or Ember Moon win.

Thread Information