Thread: Money in the Bank 2018 - Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Rusev Day

Status
      Country                    England

Money in the Bank Money in the Bank 2018 - Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    At WWE Money in the Bank, eight of Raw and SmackDown LIVE’s elite competitors will square off in the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match with the goal of climbing the rungs and claiming the prized briefcase. With the contract inside, the victorious Superstar will guarantee himself a World Championship opportunity anytime and anywhere they wish in the subsequent year.

Braun Strowman qualified for the career-changing encounter by overcoming Kevin Owens. Though he’ll be competing in a Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the first time, The Monster Among Men has been his usual dominant self in recent months, capturing the Raw Tag Team Titles with 10-year-old Nicholas at WrestleMania, reaching the semifinals alongside Alexa Bliss in the ground-breaking WWE Mixed Match Challenge Tournament and outlasting 49 other Superstars to win the first-ever Greatest Royal Rumble Match.

Finn Bálor qualified by overcoming Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn in a thrilling Triple Threat Match. With the distinction of being the first-ever Universal Champion and the longest-reigning NXT Champion in history, the dynamic Superstar knows how to win marquee matches. When you consider the unique tools in his arsenal, The Extraordinary Man may have been engineered specifically to win the high-stakes Ladder Match and the career-altering contract.

The Miz qualified for the match by overcoming United States Champion Jeff Hardy. In addition to being an eight-time Intercontinental Champion, two-time United States Champion and six-time Tag Team Champion, The A-Lister holds the distinction of capturing the Money in the Bank contract in 2010, which he cashed in on Randy Orton to win the WWE Championship. He did it before, and he can definitely do it again because the outspoken Superstar knows how to win, and he’ll be motivated to get back on the path to championship glory after failing to reclaim the Intercontinental Title from Seth Rollins at WWE Backlash.

The tough-as-nails Rusev earned his way into the high-stakes free-for-all by defeating Daniel Bryan and makes for an intriguing addition to the Ladder Match. Without a doubt, the intense competitor will have no problem wielding the ladder as a weapon of destruction en route to making June 17 the greatest Rusev Day ever.

Who else will qualify for the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match in the weeks to come? Find out on Raw and SmackDown LIVE. And don’t miss the co-branded WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view, Sunday, June 17, at 8 ET/5 PT, streaming live on WWE Network!
    Last edited by Order; 05-31-2018 at 07:31 AM.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

MACHKA

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Re: Money in the Bank 2018 - Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match

If I had the blue book I'd have Miz win this. Cheap cash in at Survivor Series against a huge beloved face (AJ/Ambrose etc) to get nuclear heat from there I'd have Miz defend through to Mania and face Royal Rumble winner Daniel Bryan. I'd keep them apart until then, I genuinely think this is the best Mania World Championship match Smackdown can run.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Yeah Miz winning would be my pick too. MITB has always been a heel prop and Miz should be in line for a push back into the main event imminently since he needs to be in the same park as Daniel Bryan ahead of their innevitible feud.
    Bryan winning the title in the not too distant future is possible. Possibly have Miz cash in on him instantly and then have Bryan chase after and possibly get his title back at Wrestlemania.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

I agree that The Mix may win this. I see him cashing in on Styles if he retains. This would start The Bryan vs Miz feud. After Aj has his rematch.

Thread Information