Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: May 10th, 2018

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: May 10th, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

This guy in the Bret Hart shirt. Can't believe you've never noticed him, look out for him next week. He first popped up when the Street Profits started getting over and he'd be in their videos all the time (20 seconds into video), but he seems to be in this spot all the time now and being a 'too into it' fan looking for attention

I’ve noticed him definitely the most in the last year or so. Definitely on the spectrum.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: May 10th, 2018

I sit next to him during my NXT Shows I go to hes a nice guy he goes to all the events in the area i live down to NXT Tapings he is there with his wife but I guess he has been going to wrestling events since IWC or some promotion he is loud but the wrestlers like him and even tell him that he goes to all events though Tino got him with a wicked burn last time lol

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Thread Information