Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WWE 205 Live Discussion: May 8th, 2018

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: WWE 205 Live Discussion: May 8th, 2018

Great Stream died now at the worst time DAMMIT!

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Great Stream died now at the worst time DAMMIT!
    that's a bummer man. i was wondering why i was alone

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

- Hyped for Lucha House Party vs Gentlemen with a Plan, when SUDDENLY DREW GULAK. Dude shakes the hand of one fan and immediately wipes his palm on his jacket, lul. Love him. Is this a tease of Gulak having an interest in the tag division, or a potential Gulak/Lucha House Party feud in our immediate future? Either would be good. The match itself was alright, not quite as grand as I hyped it up to be in my head, but all good regardless..

- I don't know whether that was a Murphy/Nese tag team tease or just a nothing minute, but I suddenly really want a Nese/Murphy tag team. Forget the Nese/Andrews alliance a few weeks ago, give me Nese/Murphy built like brick shithouses and twice as tough just wrecking dudes.

- RIP Jobber.

- I dug the Hideo Itami piece. 'I'm the toughest motherfucker on the planet, I don't need a partner, y'all don't deserve me, fuck off.'

- Lovely main event. Took a bit to get going but really turned into a barnburner by the second half. Dug the callback to the Ali/Murphy tournament match, and I loved that twirl-the-world-in-the-ropes-DDT spot, looked absolutely lethal and something I genuinely don't think I've seen before.

Another very good 205 Live with another absolute banger of a main event. Great stuff. I kinda hope some of the cruisers get into the MITB match, or into a separate one purely for the cruisers. Doubt either will happen, though. Oh, well.

The Man

Status
      Country                    United States

Another great show, solid opening tag match with Gulak at ringside for commentary.

Nice squash from Nese, Hideo’s video piece was cool, and an excellent main event. I’m digging this new side to Murphy and Ali looked great as usual.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Loved Hideo's I want to kill everyone, don't need partner thing he has going on. Tozawa vs Itami is going to be so sick. The Main event was pretty good as well. The show was very fun.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sweet Meat

Status

Hideo as a heel is just significantly better. I liked the heel Hideo/baby Tozawa dynamic, but this works too.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Continuing my thought that Gulak has been the best part of all his matches, this week he's the best part of a match he wasn't even in.

*Booking team flips a coin* "Heads. Tony Nese is a heel this week."

Now that we've got angles going on after the tournament, we can have more matches that are great for both workrate and storytelling, which is what Ali/Murphy was. Brilliant match, don't really have any flaws besides the usual crowd stuff, but even then they managed to elevate them from dead crowd to appreciative, respectful crowd by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

THE MAN

Status

Sorry, but Gallagher and Kendrick tag matches are just dull as fuck. Did absolutely nothing for me. Gulak added some entertainment value, but at the same time it wouldn't of hurt to have a week off from some guys now and again. It's definitely feeling like there's a half dozen guys who have to be on every show in some form.

Loving the Itami heel vibes in his interview. It suits him better.

I wouldn't rate it as high as Mark, but I really enjoyed Ali and Buddy, it hit the standard of the very good main events we've been seeing on this show for months now. Loved that they called back to the splash on the arm that was a key feature of their tournament match. Kinda hope Buddy Vs Alexander just main events a regular 205 Live show rather than get a 10 minute slot at MITB.

205 Live VS UK next week? Boy Tyler Bate really isn't timing these injuries well. Messed up the Dusty Classic and now he's most likely not gonna be on a return 205 Live show because he got injured wrestling Ohno for Progress. If they are going with 205 pound and under guys that really just gives them Mark Andrews and Pete Dunne to use next week cause Wolfgang and Trent are well over it. Zack Gibson actually probably is under it, would mark out for his debut.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Sorry, but Gallagher and Kendrick tag matches are just dull as fuck. Did absolutely nothing for me. Gulak added some entertainment value, but at the same time it wouldn't of hurt to have a week off from some guys now and again. It's definitely feeling like there's a half dozen guys who have to be on every show in some form.

Loving the Itami heel vibes in his interview. It suits him better.

I wouldn't rate it as high as Mark, but I really enjoyed Ali and Buddy, it hit the standard of the very good main events we've been seeing on this show for months now. Loved that they called back to the splash on the arm that was a key feature of their tournament match. Kinda hope Buddy Vs Alexander just main events a regular 205 Live show rather than get a 10 minute slot at MITB.

205 Live VS UK next week? Boy Tyler Bate really isn't timing these injuries well. Messed up the Dusty Classic and now he's most likely not gonna be on a return 205 Live show because he got injured wrestling Ohno for Progress. If they are going with 205 pound and under guys that really just gives them Mark Andrews and Pete Dunne to use next week cause Wolfgang and Trent are well over it. Zack Gibson actually probably is under it, would mark out for his debut.
    SOOOOOOON TO BE 205 LIVE’S NOOMBAH ONE

Gulak is great, heel Hideo is great (and belongs on a better show), but the matches were kind of whatever. I’m not really much of a fan of the Kendrick/Gallagher dynamic either. Just seems like underwhelming stuff since Kendrick came back. Ali/Murphy was fine.

I think the show’s quality post tournament has dipped a bit honestly and it doesn’t feel as easy of a watch as it was but there’s still some very bright spots on the show. I’ll definitely watch next week too.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

yall are weirdos

as for the UK, I assume Tucker will be there too. And sadly, Jim's favorite wrestler

Spoiler:

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status

Jordan Devlin probably fits in too, but this'll be a good chance to refresh some guys before the UK tournament.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Jordan Devlin probably fits in too, but this'll be a good chance to refresh some guys before the UK tournament.

Ugh, how did I forget my favorite bobblehead. Good call, Dave. Devlin should absolutely be there.

Spoiler:

Last Real Man Hype

Status

I'm still open to just having anyone of any weight class on the show if it's a one-off open challenge type thing like with the UK guys. Get the best guys in, worry about the 205 limit for roster members.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    I'm still open to just having anyone of any weight class on the show if it's a one-off open challenge type thing like with the UK guys. Get the best guys in, worry about the 205 limit for roster members.
    if we do get to tapings/semi touring, i always thought a special of UK vs. 205, 205 vs. NXT, or NXT vs. UK etc. would work in that style. I don't know if I agree for an actual episode of 205, but I like the concept. brand wars, but not ones whored to death :shfity?

Spoiler:

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    if we do get to tapings/semi touring, i always thought a special of UK vs. 205, 205 vs. NXT, or NXT vs. UK etc. would work in that style. I don't know if I agree for an actual episode of 205, but I like the concept. brand wars, but not ones whored to death :shfity?
    I think that's where guys like Dunne, Bate, Mandrews, Noam etc would thrive as they could theoretically move between brands depending upon where they're needed.

Say My Name

Status

Ed has his wish.

Cedric will defend the title against Murphy on the May 29 episode of 205 Live.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    I think that's where guys like Dunne, Bate, Mandrews, Noam etc would thrive as they could theoretically move between brands depending upon where they're needed.

Not to go on yet another tangent, but part of the reason the Global Localization and whatnot is so appealing is in theory guys could go to different territories to be refreshed, try something new, etc. Like with those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    Ed has his wish.

Cedric will defend the title against Murphy on the May 29 episode of 205 Live.

Spoiler:

Thread Information