Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NXT UK General Discussion Thread

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Re: NXT UK General Discussion Thread

6 man tag BSS/UE was very good.

I already don't care about this UK brand with the push Kiwi Davey has had. My mind just wanders back to WC or twitter during his matches. Nearly threw my remote at the TV when he was doing goofy screaming during his pinfall on Ashton Smith.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Night Two is an easier night to watch than night one. The tag title opener, the four way, the tag team match, and the main event are all good to great. Title change for Bate and Seven was a great moment, good to see Dar back in great shape, and there’s a lot to look forward to now with the U.K. brand after watching this night than the first.

Night one wasn’t bad but a little tedious after Gibson/Gallagher. Travis Banks was not a solid pick for the underdog finalist. Six man was great.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

Just watched night one with the tournament. A lot of good matches, a couple that didn't quite do it for me. Gibson winning wasn't my favorite thing, he was probably my least favorite of the final four. Clearly there isn't a ton of love for Travis Banks here but I enjoyed him for the most part though I could see his act getting old. I like that they're already establishing some heat with Coffey's attack and Gibson's continued disrespect of his opponents. These are things that will be exapanded on when NXT UK kicks off.

That six man tag was fucking awesome. I loved every minute of it. The only remotely negative thing I have to say about it is I don't like Bate doing his rope rebound thing unless it's a counter to an Irish whip. Just seems silly to do that rather than hit the ropes like a normal person and it doesn't even look like it would give you any extra momentum. But whatever. Can't wait to watch the second night.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

The Travis Banks stuff just felt totally tone deaf of Triple H to not know that the U.K. scene do not view Trav as a top babyface because they did the underdog stuff with him carrying an injury into the finals, up against the big heel. Problem is I don’t know what other direction you could of gone in, this thing wasn’t littered with natural crowd favourites.

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Damn Night 2 after finishing the show had like three bangers from this. I think the only Match that fell for me was the Morgan/Killer Match which to me WWE they are best investments for Charlie to be a heel rather than a face and if they watched Progress Wrestling they would know this and the fact Banks isn't a face currently as well. Mustache Mountain winning the title in front of the fans of London was so great and it was a great moment for all the hard work they put in the careers. I would say this Match was my favorite of the night and it really set the tone for the rest of the show.

The Fatal Four Way, and North American Title Match were both solid, but I really didn't have any investment or care for anyone in these Matches outside of Cole hoping to retain. I don't see what WWE see's in Wolfgang Puck himself in no way he should of gotten a Title shot, but everyone else was tied up that night. Ricochet/Black vs Dream/EC3 was a fun Match with cream of the crop talent no doubt and I dug Dream's antics during this Match leaving EC3 in the Trenches that was evil.

Storm vs Baszler was good as well, for all the Matches I've seen with these two ladies together it's always been Toni squashing her pretty much and it was nice to see it the other way around. Even though I would of liked a Choke Out win vs a Countout victory, Toni looked very strong versus the NXT Women's Champion and I can't wait to see an return bout down the road.

Dunne vs Gibson. Liverpool's number 1 had one hell of a Match with Dunne and to me it's one of the best Matches I've seen from Gibson going back to where I started watching Progress Wrestling. Dunne needing to take it to that next level to beat Gibson shows how good his opponent is, while getting a gritty win is a great way to end off the Show.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Night one was so boring it's unreal. Nobody outside of BSS stood out and they got to work with Roddy & KOR, the women totally sucked and the jump cuts to get rid of Jinny was embarrassing, Also embarrassing was FMW who can't even run the ropes properly, must have trained with Killer Kelly at some point. Triple H jerking himself off as usual & Johnny Saint as GM is goofy as hell to anyone who knew his style. Banks made the finals & Gibson won!? What the fuck was this show?

I don't know about night two but I know the UK women, Average Adam (vs Wolfgang!), & Shayna gets singles matches & Noam Dar gets a spotlight so it sounds like a pretty godawful show ahead.
    C'est Magnifique~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Gibson looked like a million bucks to me. Noam looked good too.

Saint being in this position is weird and the night two segment was awkward and sounded like the cure to insomnia. Love the guy but shit.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zerohamed Salah View Post
    Night one was so boring it's unreal. Nobody outside of BSS stood out and they got to work with Roddy & KOR, the women totally sucked and the jump cuts to get rid of Jinny was embarrassing, Also embarrassing was FMW who can't even run the ropes properly, must have trained with Killer Kelly at some point. Triple H jerking himself off as usual & Johnny Saint as GM is goofy as hell to anyone who knew his style. Banks made the finals & Gibson won!? What the fuck was this show?

I don't know about night two but I know the UK women, Average Adam (vs Wolfgang!), & Shayna gets singles matches & Noam Dar gets a spotlight so it sounds like a pretty godawful show ahead.
    Oh my brother you are so wrong watch it. I would say when it comes to the show itself the UK Women Match was the only thing that didn't work for me, but everything else was really good. I would say it was Shayna's best Match I've seen from her, and Toni's second best this year outside of her Match with Kagetsu for the Red Belt. Even Adam vs Wolfgang was solid, and the opening Tag Title Match will blow your mind and send you to heaven Zero.

Real Women of Genius

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Only watched the opener and the main event. Both matches I liked. No interest in any of the other matches.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Finally watched Night 2, felt a bit like a B-show Takeover but blew night 1 away.

Johnny Saint absolutely sucks in the role. He is too old and too Yorkshire to make anything sound exciting or interesting and he couldn't be further from what they need in this hip new NXT UK scene with a new generation of wrestling fans in Britain who don't know who Saint is. This isn't last of the summer wine. FOUR MAN FATAL MATCH

Moustache Mountain Vs Undisputed Era was very good and would of felt like a bigger moment if we didn't already know that they've switched the titles back on NXT TV. Really solid opener to the show.

The four man fatal match was ok, but Noam Dar the returning babyface doesn't feel right.

Cole Vs Wolfgang was not that good, but Wolfgang is as bang average as it gets and Cole isn't Daniel Bryan who can get results with a plank of wood, so I didn't have high expectations

Solid tag team match with the NXT all stars, but this felt completely out of place on the show tbh. Should of main evented a regular full sail episode of NXT.

Shayna Vs Toni is the best Shayna match I've ever seen, and one of Toni's most impressive performances in how she sold her foot and then sold the choke. Incredible finish in being choked out and not recovering during the 10 count. Really creative way to keep both women strong, say what you will about Toni but she is head and shoulders above the other UK girls and deserves her #1 spot in the UK.

Gibson Vs Dunne very good and Dunne's best match of the year. The main positive takeaway I have from this UK tournament is that Gibson can bring it in the ring just as much as he brings it on the mic and he's going to be a key player in whether this thing succeeds or bombs.

Status

The first NXT UK Women’s Champion to be crowned at NXT UK tapings this weekend in Birmingham

A two-day tournament will determine the first-ever NXT UK Women’s Champion this Saturday and Sunday at the NXT UK tapings at Insomnia, the U.K.’s biggest gaming festival, at NEC Birmingham. The combatants battling to become the inaugural champion will include Toni Storm, Jinny, Isla Dawn, Millie McKenzie, Nina Samuels, Dakota Kai, Rhea Ripley and Xia Brookside.

Get tickets for these events now at https://insomniagamingfestival.com/wwe-nxt-uk/. Although the NXT UK tapings are taking place at the festival, tickets to both Saturday and Sunday’s NXT UK events are available separately from the festival tickets and you do not need a ticket for Insomnia Gaming Festival to attend the tapings.

The events will be taped as part of the upcoming NXT UK series featuring the greatest competitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Wow shit's getting real now. This is probably Toni Storm's to lose right?

[Your Name]

Status

SUPLEX MILLIE FOR THE DAMN WIN

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

It's about time they do something other than a tournament to determine a Champion...mix it up a bit like.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Millie McKenzie being apart of this OH MY GOD! I always liked her work, she is truly one of those girls you need to keep a eye going forward because the potential is there for her to be one of the best in all of the land especially at her age being just recently turning 18.

Real Women of Genius

Prince Of Joshi

Status

The NXT UK Women's Title is a dream love it.

Real Women of Genius

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post

The NXT UK Women's Title is a dream love it.
    Nice design. Gonna look really good on camera.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

The red/black sides make it look like it's been designed for Toni

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    The red/black sides make it look like it's been designed for Toni
    Exactly what I was thinking
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : I have a good friend that lives near Seattle. He says I should come visit sometime but that is like the exact opposite side of the country from me.
    [07:31 PM] Jon Snow
    : theyve got planes for that
    [07:31 PM] Stonewall Dakson
    : And those cost lots of money
    [07:32 PM] Jim
    : send yourself in a box without any holes with the USPS. Best case scenario, you get cheap traveling, worst case, you're gone forever
    [10:00 PM] Kairi HoHo
    : Jerk it in my honor Dak bye.
    [06:18 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Guys, I am going to see President Trump tomorrow.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : He's holding a rally in the town I live in. Gonna skip outta work and go.
    [06:19 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : Not the town I live in, the town I work in.
    [06:19 PM]RecyCocks
    : You should bring TGR with you
    [06:20 PM]Stonewall Dakson
    : If I was taking a long walk off a short pier I would gladly bring TGR with me.
    [11:40 PM]
    Kairi HoHo
    : Pretty sure I said I would go gay for Ryan Gosling just saying lol.

I'll be fine Daddy.
    I mean it sounds hot to me. Some people work at Arby's and someone people just want to fuckmurder all night whatever floats your boat

Prince Of Joshi

Status

Yeah pretty much. They might as well put It's Toni Time on the Sides as well.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information