Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 130

Thread: NXT UK General Discussion Thread

  1. #41
    Son Of Anarchy
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    2,432
    Rep Power
    164637
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Besides uk guys held us title for heel heat
    So why not try it other way
    CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges


  2. #42

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,700
    Rep Power
    693218
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    I don't necessarily agree with that either, but it's been established for many years the US title is just a name and when it came back in 2003 you had guys like Ultimo Dragon and Benoit in the tournament, so it'd be kinda weird to change now. Whereas with the UK title they had a whole tournament of only UK guys, so I think they should be sticking to that. Same way 205 Live separates itself by a weight restriction.
    Jordan Devlin is not from the UK either though.

    The North American title in NXT had a dude from Ireland compete for it as well. Did WWE ever say the belt was UK exclusive? I get why people are confused/annoyed about it but I would think it's better for the belt to have loads of people with different nationalities compete for it. Maybe WWE intended for it to be exclusive for a while until they realised that they need to cater to more than just the British fans if it's going to be a belt showcased regularly on NXT and the like. Having names like Gulak and Banks might attract interest from other countries. That sort of deal.


    Get what Dave's saying though regarding the belt no longer standing out. But I still think the majority of people competing for it are going to be British... or more known to a British type audience.


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  3. #43

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Having names like Gulak and Banks might attract interest from other countries. That sort of deal.
    I'd argue you could accomplish that same goal by having the non-British wrestler in non-tournament matches. Like last year's UK Championship Special (Which is actually the one year anniversary today) including a tag match with three American Cruiserweight wrestlers or the unadvertised match from night 2 of the UK Title tournament including a match with Tommy End.

  4. #44

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,700
    Rep Power
    693218
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I'd argue you could accomplish that same goal by having the non-British wrestler in non-tournament matches. Like last year's UK Championship Special (Which is actually the one year anniversary today) including a tag match with three American Cruiserweight wrestlers or the unadvertised match from night 2 of the UK Title tournament including a match with Tommy End.

    Where would you put them on the card, then? What if people solely tune in for the non tournament match then proceed to not care/watch the rest? I'd argue that by putting them in the tournament, you get more people to care about the tournament directly. Rather than putting them in a match on the card and hoping that it causes people to care about the tournament/belt etc. You might end up with people only watching one day for a specific match and not the rest etc. They're maximising potential audience, surely? They can have other non tournament matches with other names as well, no? That way you've got non tournament matches to sucker people in but you've also got dudes in tournaments that appeal to others.

    I guess it really depends on who's watching the shows altogether.


    Lastly, maybe they've just done this to get people talking... seems to be working.


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  5. #45
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    17,887
    Rep Power
    197354

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    But as Jim said, they did that last year and it worked fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  6. #46

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Where would you put them on the card, then? What if people solely tune in for the non tournament match then proceed to not care/watch the rest? I'd argue that by putting them in the tournament, you get more people to care about the tournament directly. Rather than putting them in a match on the card and hoping that it causes people to care about the tournament/belt etc. You might end up with people only watching one day for a specific match and not the rest etc.
    Well, for starters, since Banks wrestles for UK companies, you're attracting the same fans when you add Banks as you do when you add Webster, Gibson, ect. With Gulak, you're trying to attract the normal 205 Live fans, but you're already accomplishing that by adding the far more logical addition of Gallagher. Besides, the winner of the tournament will be wrestling Pete Dunne, a guy who is both attracting the British indie fans and the WWE Network fans. Not to mention, it's a tournament. Most of the matches, you can't even advertise. What you can advertise are non-tournament matches.

  7. #47

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,700
    Rep Power
    693218
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Well, for starters, since Banks wrestles for UK companies, you're attracting the same fans when you add Banks as you do when you add Webster, Gibson, ect. With Gulak, you're trying to attract the normal 205 Live fans, but you're already accomplishing that by adding the far more logical addition of Gallagher. Besides, the winner of the tournament will be wrestling Pete Dunne, a guy who is both attracting the British indie fans and the WWE Network fans. Not to mention, it's a tournament. Most of the matches, you can't even advertise. What you can advertise are non-tournament matches.

    Which pretty much answers why he is involved on a basic level. But who's to say his involvement can't bring New Zealander eyes to the tournament? I disagree slightly about attracting the same things. Yes, Banks probably doesn't bring a massive amount of draw because he's only really known to the hardcore wrestling fans, right? But if he's involved in a WWE tournament then that's mainstream and is surely going to get casual eyes involved. Especially from his own country. Isn't that why other tournaments have diverse nationalities compete? Do you think Kairi Sane solely attracted Stardom/Joshi fans to the Mae Young Classic? I'd say no. I bet there were Japanese fans who had never heard of her but were fans of the WWE and became invested that way.

    I would think Gulak being American might make some Americans fans interested. American 205Live fans? Maybe so but it's still going to bring eyes on the tournament, no? Jack Gallagher and Gulak both being involved might mean you get more 205Live fans to watch than just those who are fans of Gallagher, no?




    You can't advertise the tournament matches, of course not, but you can certainly advertise the participation of people regardless. Watch the tournament to see one person, stay for the rest sort of deal.


    @Marketh

    The tournament last year seemed to be about appealing to the UK audience. I don't think it's necessarily the same this year - especially because they have introduced the UK title onto NXT where the audience isn't just based from the UK. Of course, not everyone who watched the tournament last year was from the UK either. But I bet they're increasing the potential audience this year by doing that and aren't looking to appeal JUST to UK hardcore wrestling fans.




    And one last thing: WWE doesn't need to be logical about anything it does because people are still going to watch regardless. People constantly complain about the booking and lacklustre shows but still watch, don't they? WWE could put anyone they wanted in this tournament and people would still watch regardless of the complaining.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 05-18-2018 at 02:30 PM.


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  8. #48

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Which pretty much answers why he is involved on a basic level. But who's to say his involvement can't bring New Zealander eyes to the tournament? I disagree slightly about attracting the same things. Yes, Banks probably doesn't bring a massive amount of draw because he's only really known to the hardcore wrestling fans, right? But if he's involved in a WWE tournament then that's mainstream and is surely going to get casual eyes involved. Especially from his own country. Isn't that why other tournaments have diverse nationalities compete? Do you think Kairi Sane solely attracted Stardom/Joshi fans to the Mae Young Classic? I'd say no. I bet there were Japanese fans who had never heard of her but were fans of the WWE and became invested that way.

    I would think Gulak being American might make some Americans fans interested. American 205Live fans? Maybe so but it's still going to bring eyes on the tournament, no? Jack Gallagher and Gulak both being involved might mean you get more 205Live fans to watch than just those who are fans of Gallagher, no?

    You can't advertise the tournament matches, of course not, but you can certainly advertise the participation of people regardless. Watch the tournament to see one person, stay for the rest sort of deal.
    I fundamentally disagree with your belief that you have to be involved in the tournament in order to gain anything from the addition of a particular wrestler. Put someone in a non-tournament match and anyone that that wrestler is going to draw in, they're going to be watching the full show including the tournament matches even when that wrestler isn't in the actual tournament. Otherwise, there's zero reason to believe that those fans would bother to watch any of the tournament matches that does not contain that wrestler. If Banks or Gulak end up being eliminated in the first round, that's literally gaining nothing more than would be attained had it been a non-tournament match.

  9. #49

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,700
    Rep Power
    693218
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I fundamentally disagree with your belief that you have to be involved in the tournament in order to gain anything from the addition of a particular wrestler. Put someone in a non-tournament match and anyone that that wrestler is going to draw in, they're going to be watching the full show including the tournament matches even when that wrestler isn't in the actual tournament. Otherwise, there's zero reason to believe that those fans would bother to watch any of the tournament matches that does not contain that wrestler. If Banks or Gulak end up being eliminated in the first round, that's literally gaining nothing more than would be attained had it been a non-tournament match.

    You can't guarantee that whatsoever, though. That's like saying someone's going to watch an entire Boxing card just because they're interested in someone fighting on it. Some people will definitely tune out once they've seen what they want to see.

    Also disagree on Banks/Gulak being eliminated and causing people to switch off. Yes, some people may but the whole point is that the viewer, tuning in for Banks/Gulak, develops an opinion on the person who has eliminated them. Who's to say they don't continue watching in hopes they get their comeuppance? I would say that having Banks/Gulak outside of the tournament and doing something that may be less substantial than other people on the card may simply cause those who are tuning in to not care about the rest or what comes after. You get people to tuning in to see Gulak in the tournament, he wins, they'll tune in again for the next show. You get people tuning in to see Gulak outside of the tournament, match happens and he's not featured on the next, you can't guarantee that people are tuning in again.

    I never said that you don't gain anything at all from having people in non tournament matches. At least I don't think I did. I am saying why they may consider it more fruitful to have them involved.


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  10. #50

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    You can't guarantee that whatsoever, though. That's like saying someone's going to watch an entire Boxing card just because they're interested in someone fighting on it. Some people will definitely tune out once they've seen what they want to see.

    Also disagree on Banks/Gulak being eliminated and causing people to switch off. Yes, some people may but the whole point is that the viewer, tuning in for Banks/Gulak, develops an opinion on the person who has eliminated them. Who's to say they don't continue watching in hopes they get their comeuppance? I would say that having Banks/Gulak outside of the tournament and doing something that may be less substantial than other people on the card may simply cause those who are tuning in to not care about the rest or what comes after. You get people to tuning in to see Gulak in the tournament, he wins, they'll tune in again for the next show. You get people tuning in to see Gulak outside of the tournament, match happens and he's not featured on the next, you can't guarantee that people are tuning in again.

    I never said that you don't gain anything at all from having people in non tournament matches. At least I don't think I did. I am saying why they may consider it more fruitful to have them involved.
    Let's just be incredibly blunt. The WWE doesn't give a fuck about New Zealand. They're not worried about New Zealand's massive population of 4.6 million subscribing to the Network and tuning in. Likewise, unless you're Drew Gulak's mom, you're not going to be tuning into the WWE Network special just to see him in the tournament. I can appreciate you trying to defend this somewhat bizarre move by the WWE as the WWE just trying to bring in as many different demographics as possible, but I don't see those potential demographics being what the WWE cares about or the numbers that will make a difference.

  11. #51

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,700
    Rep Power
    693218
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Probably not. But the fact they're using Gulak means they obviously want to try and reach more of an audience than last year.

    Yeah, they're not going to draw by themselves. But I bet that in combination with non tournament matches potentially featuring bigger names, you maximise the potential of capturing more than just the UK hardcores. Maybe your line of thinking happens - someone tunes in for a big name then they see Gulak and want to start watching 205Live or some shit. I know Gallagher is in but what if someone doesn't like him? etc. Plus, the tournament seems more interesting to me with those guys' involvement. I might actually watch it.

    Like I said though, it really doesn't matter. It's WWE. People are going to watch regardless


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  12. #52

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    Probably not. But the fact they're using Gulak means they obviously want to try and reach more of an audience than last year.
    Gee, if only they had other UK signed wrestlers, that appear on TV, that they could include in the tournament.

    I do really agree with your last point about people tuning in. I know I'm going to watch. Why you're forcing in non-UK wrestlers when there's other perfectly good UK options, including ones that have appeared on WWE TV, is odd and feels a tiny bit cheap.

  13. #53

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,700
    Rep Power
    693218
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    On the fence about watching because WWE always ends up being a waste of my time. Maybe I'll just watch Gulak's match and tune out

    Never know, they might make a storyline out of this or some shit.

    I guess I could see why certain acts aren't going to be involved - maybe they want to keep those people protected in kayfabe or don't think it's worth it? Idk. Then again, doubt WWE would give a shit like that


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  14. #54
    TAKE THE DREAM~

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nippon Budokan
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    295787
      Country                    England

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    It'll probably be the best thing they do all year tbh.
    Spoiler:


    Milano Forever!

  15. #55
    Internet Favorite
    Baldrick's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    120834
      Country                    Wales

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    I'l be happy as long as Flash doesn't get shit on first round.
    I have a plan so cunning......

  16. #56
    YES! YES! YES!

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    32,426
    Rep Power
    1208238
      Country                    England

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Ultimately they were probably always going to reach this point where the title loses some of it's identity but it just feels too early and unnecessary to fill spots in the tournament with non-UK guys with no explanation attached. They literally could just replace Gulak with Danny Birch or Noam Dar and I don't think it would change viewer interest at all. To me the message this puts across is that WWE couldn't find 16 Brits good enough to take part in this when if you know the UK scene, you know that isn't true. idk, it still feels like they don't know what they actually want from this UK brand thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shake
    And one last thing: WWE doesn't need to be logical about anything it does because people are still going to watch regardless. People constantly complain about the booking and lacklustre shows but still watch, don't they? WWE could put anyone they wanted in this tournament and people would still watch regardless of the complaining.
    fills like a run of the mill dig at WWE that a puro mark would make when in truth it applies to other wrestling promotions. If you like the wrestlers and their matches, most people will overlook the bad booking and illogical creative decisions. New Japan's booking of their titles this year has been all over the place and have fucked over certain people's pushes, but interest is still high because the fans like the wrestlers and their matches. ROH TV is awful, but they have never been more popular because they have stars on the show.

    Your comment also seems to assume that all WWE fans are just gonna watch this just like the PPV/Raw only type of WWE fan. There's probably a decent % of WWE Network subscribers that don't even watch NXT's weekly show or 205 Live, so I'd disagree entirely with the notion that WWE fans will watch whatever shit gets served to them. WWE UK brand feels like a show for the hardcore of hardcore WWE fans tbh and even I wouldn't watch it if the tournament was stacked of 16 scrubs who I know aren't good wrestlers.

  17. #57
    TAKE THE DREAM~

    MC 16's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Nippon Budokan
    Posts
    5,038
    Rep Power
    295787
      Country                    England

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Just saw someone from New Zealand say that they are definitely going to watch this because of Travis Banks. So Shake has a valid point about the possibility of that being the reason why he is in the tournament.
    Last edited by MC 16; 05-18-2018 at 05:51 PM.
    Spoiler:


    Milano Forever!

  18. #58

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,700
    Rep Power
    693218
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    If I wanted to jibe at WWE then I could do better than that.

    No shit it applies to other promotions though. But if you're wanting to compare NJPW to WWE then I'd say that the fraction of WWE fans who complain about booking is higher than the fraction of NJPW fans who complain. Maybe that's because people have more confidence in the NJPW booking going forward and seeing what plays out. Idk. I also don't think you can compare them like for like because I don't think WWE books yearlong arcs in the way that NJPW does. If you're referring to Naito's push being 'destroyed' or whatever then all I can say is that Naito is a 1b and is booked as such. It's not like NJPW built him up for WK then just decided to take it away from him. They obviously planned out the whole Okada title history reign in advance. Possibly before he won the belt back. If Naito wins at WK then you don't get the intriguing story of Okada making history. Yes, yes, you can say it's predictable etc. but that's only a negative if you're actively focused on the end result rather than the journey. And of course, it's easy to look past bad booking decisions if you're invested in wrestlers. But people still complain regardless for the most part. WWE booking is not like the booking of Puro feds as well as other feds like PROGRESS, it appears to me.

    No, my point is that WWE can do whatever they want booking wise because people will still watch anyway. They had Jinder Mahal as a main champion and people moaned about it but they still watched. Roman Reigns has been rejected time and again yet they insist on booking him as the guy. People still watch so that booking will continue. NJPW isn't like that - if they gave Taichi the belt they'd start bombing. If Naito didn't get a new character and they forced him on people then they would have actively rejected the product I'm sure. And no, my comment wasn't assuming it was the PPV/Raw type fans. I was saying that those who are bemoaning the inclusion of Gulak and Banks are still going to watch regardless. If we're talking about captive audiences, WWE is number one by far. You say WWE fans won't watch whatever shit gets served to them... but I'm near certain the vast majority of them will. Smackdown got panned on here constantly for a while yet people watched. Same with RAW. Backlash was getting panned and people still watched it without turning it off. It's why WWE can afford to treat their audience like they're stupid and have extremely short memories at times: they know they will keep coming back.



    Anyways this is a somewhat irrelevant discussion to the thread at some point. Just saying my piece and dipping out. Happy to continue elsewhere if need be.


    ~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:






  19. #59
    Sweet Meat
    Hollywood Dook's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    56,600
    Rep Power
    701366

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Weird debate guys. It's a UK title because it's going to be the head title of the UK brand in the UK. If anything, it'd be cool to have a non Brit or two eventually be apart of the territory. That's part of the fun of it. He won't work now, but a guy like Oney for example spending six months on the UK brand? sign me up. while i know they sometimes bounce around between brand and division as titles, I think there's a distinct difference between a weight class or gender vs. location.

    Drew living in the US and not being apart of the roster is a more fair reason to dislike it unlike say Banks or Storm or whoever living in the UK and are apart of the scene regularly/going forward.

    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  20. #60
    YES! YES! YES!

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    32,426
    Rep Power
    1208238
      Country                    England

    Re: WWE UK Championship Brand General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    No shit it applies to other promotions though. But if you're wanting to compare NJPW to WWE then I'd say that the fraction of WWE fans who complain about booking is higher than the fraction of NJPW fans who complain.
    Yeah, I suppose New Japan fans are more easily pleased.

    If you're referring to Naito's push being 'destroyed' or whatever then all I can say is that Naito is a 1b and is booked as such. It's not like NJPW built him up for WK then just decided to take it away from him. They obviously planned out the whole Okada title history reign in advance. Possibly before he won the belt back. If Naito wins at WK then you don't get the intriguing story of Okada making history. Yes, yes, you can say it's predictable etc. but that's only a negative if you're actively focused on the end result rather than the journey.
    I didn't say destroyed, I said fucked over, and there's more cases of that happening than just Naito. The title situation this year has been a mess and if it has been booked out long in advance, then it comes off even worse. Switchblade returns with this big push and goes after the IC title, but fails at the Dome to Tanahashi only to then win the US title from Kenny a month later. You could of just let Switchblade win if you wanted him with a title, but no obviously there were bigger long term plans with Tanahashi and the belt. Except there wasn't as Suzuki, fresh off of losing to Goto and shaving his hair, regrew his hair and 'failed upwards' by winning the IC title off of Tanahashi in the next title match that was an sad loss for the old ace as he was taken apart and destroyed by Suzuki. Are they telling a story with Tanahashi that he's struggling and slipping down the card now? nope because he makes it to the NJ Cup, is he gonna go after Suzuki for revenge? nope, he's gonna challenge for the IWGP heavyweight title straight after Zack Sabre Jr fails meaning the winning of the NJ Cup final was irrelevant as both winner and loser got a title shot in the space of a month. Zack feels totally directionless now despite people telling me Gedo had created a new star in New Japan, probably set for a meaningless tag at Dominion. What about Suzuki? he must be up to something good this year if he got to knock off Tanahashi in such strong fashion..........well nah because he's just dropping to Naito who is right back where he was last year. Sho and Yoh win the Jr tag titles, great maybe they'll make them the big team of the division....nope they'll drop to Bucks, regain them and then drop them to Suzuki-Gun in the span of about 5 months. If WWE had a title pattern like that in 2018 where they pull the rug early from under any champion not called Brock Lesnar they'd be crucified.

    And of course, it's easy to look past bad booking decisions if you're invested in wrestlers. But people still complain regardless for the most part. WWE booking is not like the booking of Puro feds as well as other feds like PROGRESS, it appears to me.
    That's more of an American Style Vs Japanese style booking philosophy issue more than anything else. I'm not sure Progress have some unique form of booking either.

    No, my point is that WWE can do whatever they want booking wise because people will still watch anyway. They had Jinder Mahal as a main champion and people moaned about it but they still watched.
    Disagree. WWE can do whatever they want booking wise and they'll make a shit tonne of money because they are fantastically run business wise - that's the real heart of the problem, they'll always be successful financially so who their pushing doesn't matter. The idea that people will still watch regardless of how bad it is a rather vague comment that I don't think holds true. Smackdown's ratings in 2016 were better than their ratings in 2017 when Jinder was on top. Our LD threads were stronger for SD in 2016 than they were in 2017. I'm pretty sure you'd call me a WWE fan, but I didn't watch a single episode of Smackdown in full during the Jinder feud, I just cherry picked anything that was recommended, which wasn't much. I do the same now for Raw because that roster stinks. I mean we literally just had a ppv where people walked out during the main event because they didn't want to watch Reigns Vs Joe, so some people are rejecting what they're seeing.

    They'll still have people's money though because the WWE Network is an excellent product that offers much more than the modern main roster to watch.

    Roman Reigns has been rejected time and again yet they insist on booking him as the guy.
    but they don't book him as the guy, that's half the problem, booking him as the guy would be him having an Okada style title reign and winning every single feud.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •