Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: NXT UK General Discussion Thread

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: NXT UK General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    That match did catch my eye when reading reviews today. On the watch list. Been too long since I’ve seen some of these guys wrestle.
    Imo Walter best match.

More though on peoples thoughts on a certain Champion return

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    ​Brayden Bridges

[Run]

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    More though on peoples thoughts on a certain Champion return
    Yeah I saw that. Interesting to say the least. I have found the whole restart surrounding some names to be quite curious. Swear Wolfgang was mentioned a few times in #speakingout and there he is straight away. Meanwhile, Tyler Bate had a few strenuous accusations against him and he's not even been mentioned at all to the best of my knowledge.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Yeah I saw that. Interesting to say the least. I have found the whole restart surrounding some names to be quite curious. Swear Wolfgang was mentioned a few times in #speakingout and there he is straight away. Meanwhile, Tyler Bate had a few strenuous accusations against him and he's not even been mentioned at all to the best of my knowledge.

I can only assume with the investigation they did they found their wasn't much to go on with Devlin or Wolfgang. Bate's is the one I've always said I found to be the weirdest. As all he is guilty of really is messaging a few girls to see if they were up for some fun before backing off when he learned they was with people. I could be wrong but really more than anything that's just a case of telling the guy to be a little mindful.

[Run]

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Bate's is the one I've always said I found to be the weirdest. As all he is guilty of really is messaging a few girls to see if they were up for some fun before backing off when he learned they was with people. I could be wrong but really more than anything that's just a case of telling the guy to be a little mindful.
    Part of me is hoping it's because he's off to the main NXT as soon as poss, but then again Pete Dunne is being used so dunno. I like the guy, so I'm admittedly hoping the best.

Obviously Trent is gonna be back on TV next week, he was another who had accusations against him (which he denied & said he'd be taking legal action, so maybe there was nothing to it).

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Part of me is hoping it's because he's off to the main NXT as soon as poss, but then again Pete Dunne is being used so dunno. I like the guy, so I'm admittedly hoping the best.

Obviously Trent is gonna be back on TV next week, he was another who had accusations against him (which he denied & said he'd be taking legal action, so maybe there was nothing to it).

I would like to see Bate back soon. He's definitely someone I've been wondering why they've kept him off. Then again look at Toni, out of nowhere she shows up in NXT.

Seven is a weird case for sure. Like honestly I had to reread that accusation made towards him and the more I read. The more I was like... What did he actually do wrong? He got hammered. Got a little mopey. Made sure the girls were of age then got hit on by another girl and went off with her. Speaking Out was a great movement for what it's worth and I admire the courage a lot of people showed in revealing their stories. Same time round there is no denying some individuals unfortunately suffered accusations which had very little weight to them.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread Information