Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WWE Predictions League: Season 8 (2018-2019) - Update Status: It's Complicated

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 8 (2018-2019) - Update Status: It's Complicated

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Genuinely didn't realise this show would count (I guess Crown Jewel will count too) to be honest, and I haven't been online much recently to keep track. I need to check in more often!
    I wasn't sure it would've counted either (we didn't do Greatest Royal Rumble if the spreadsheet is right so the precedent is there) so I asked around, got a couple of positive responses and like zero negative ones.

I want to say that 'if it's streamed live on the Network' then it counts as part of the prediction league' but I'd like to hear from a few more of y'all before I make that an official rule.

The Machine

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: WWE Predictions League: Season 8 (2018-2019) - Update Status: It's Complicated

If it's cool smooth jazz wolf I'd like to join or is it to late dude?

Peace.
    Favorite WWF Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H , Rey Mysterio , Eddie Guerrero , Kane .

Favorite British Wrestlers: Davey Boy Smith Snr, Doug Williams, William Regal, Spud/ Drake Maverick, Will Ospreay, Drew McIntyre, Nick Aldis , Marty Scurll , Rampage Brown .

Favorite Active Wrestlers: Brian Cage, Charlotte Flair , Pentagon Jr , Ronda Rousey , Ricochet, Becky Lynch , Kenny Omega , Taya Valkyrie, Rey Fenix , Liv Morgan.

JOIN PWA TODAY !

Friendship King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    If it's cool smooth jazz wolf I'd like to join or is it to late dude?

Peace.
    Of course you can join in mate. Anyone can join or leave at anytime, just give the rules a gander and you'll be set for the next round we do.

http://www.wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=169730

The Machine

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    Of course you can join in mate. Anyone can join or leave at anytime, just give the rules a gander and you'll be set for the next round we do.

http://www.wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=169730
    Nice one will do.

Peace.
    Favorite WWF Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H , Rey Mysterio , Eddie Guerrero , Kane .

Favorite British Wrestlers: Davey Boy Smith Snr, Doug Williams, William Regal, Spud/ Drake Maverick, Will Ospreay, Drew McIntyre, Nick Aldis , Marty Scurll , Rampage Brown .

Favorite Active Wrestlers: Brian Cage, Charlotte Flair , Pentagon Jr , Ronda Rousey , Ricochet, Becky Lynch , Kenny Omega , Taya Valkyrie, Rey Fenix , Liv Morgan.

JOIN PWA TODAY !

[Your Name]

Status
      Country                    England

Well that shakes things up quite nicely.

Don't know why it wouldn't have counted as a contest to be honest. It was a major show pushed on TV, and part of main roster continuity, surprised people missed the jump on it.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Rising Above...

Status

I didn't see the thread until the event had started.

Maybe worth putting the thread up at the begining of the week - can understand this was a one off problem due to the event being on Saturday and not the usual Sunday slot. Just one to think of before the next Saudi show.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

Man I've been really falling off the rails lately, gotta get back on track.
    I'm good with whatever gets done, it'll just depend on how big a deal these shows are going forward I think. Because the Network has done a couple of these before but they were mostly just glorified house shows. But it really shakes things up a little, and more predictions are always fun!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

I'm happy for these extra big shows to be included, I just need to be more alert and switched on

Friendship King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
    I didn't see the thread until the event had started.

Maybe worth putting the thread up at the begining of the week - can understand this was a one off problem due to the event being on Saturday and not the usual Sunday slot. Just one to think of before the next Saudi show.
    The problem with putting up the thread at the beginning of the week is the chance of go-home shows adding more matches or additional elements to preexisting matches and being hesitant to edit said thread for matches incase it spoils something. By Wednesday usually all matches have been confirmed so I can throw the thread up without any fear of spoilers.

SSD was posted somewhat later than usual and I'll take full blame for anyone who missed it.

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Completely missed it!!!

Maybe if a message was dropped in here that s new predictions thread is up it would help. Like Tommy if I’m away from the site and a new thread that I’m not going to be subscribed to goes up, I won’t see it.

Friendship King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    Completely missed it!!!

Maybe if a message was dropped in here that s new predictions thread is up it would help. Like Tommy if I’m away from the site and a new thread that I’m not going to be subscribed to goes up, I won’t see it.
    This seems to be a not uncommon thing so I'll probably start implementing this idea. A quick post in the predictions thread that 'hey new thread is up, go make predictions now kthxbai' with a link to the new thread. That or not bother creating a new thread and just post the prediction template here.

Thread Information