Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Awesome Albums of 2018 Thread

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: The Awesome Albums of 2018 Thread

He is building up the new generation, just not the shitty ones. He endorsed J. Cole, Logic, Joyner, and of course Kendrick among a few others on the record.

Sent from the Panthermobile

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    He is building up the new generation, just not the shitty ones. He endorsed J. Cole, Logic, Joyner, and of course Kendrick among a few others on the record.

Sent from the Panthermobile
    Big Sean too. But to be totally honest, they've all been in the game for a while now and are well established. There are other actual up and comers who could use his endorsement. And regardless of how many people he hyped, it doesn't make randomly mocking guys any less whack. And I'm not talking MGK or Tyler because it's fair to respond to disses. But when I see older dudes in the game coming for someone like Pump it just comes off as a plea for attention. And I don't like Pump or Migos just to be clear. I just think it's lame.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

I've been listening to the new Sauna Youth album on repeat for the last couple of days and I'm pretty sure it'll end up on my year end top ten. Great throwback punk sound for those that like that sort of thing...

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Samuel L. Jackson Films~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

God's Gift to God

Status

I randomly came across a band called Jinjer and holy shit they kick ass. Heavy as fuck with a singer that has genuine pipes mixed in with the growling stuff and the band sounds amazing. Cloud Factory is their album from this year and Outlander and Who Is Gonna Be The One are dope as shit. The whole album is cool, though. I've been blasting them exclusively on the drive to work and love them the more I hear them.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    I've been listening to the new Sauna Youth album on repeat for the last couple of days and I'm pretty sure it'll end up on my year end top ten. Great throwback punk sound for those that like that sort of thing...

This band is awesome.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information