Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 Women’s Wrestler Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

THE HEARTBREAK KID

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Re: 2018 Women’s Wrestler Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

The female GOAT for me, Charlotte. Heel/Face, good matches, good promo's, big moments. I think she delivers in every aspect.

Becky has been great since the Heel turn but it's come a little late for me to consider her the female of the year. Kudos to Ronda as well who's also been great since joining from the UFC and exceeded my expectations.

I've loved Shayna down in NXT as well, and she's had some great matches.
    Prepare for the.. BACKLASH!

...COMING SOON, TO THE "BTB" SECTION!

*** CREDIT TO THE LOOCHA BEAR FOR THE GRAPHIC ***

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

I don't really see Charlotte as women's wrestler of the year tbh. I really don't rate her match or feud with Becky Lynch as much as others, the matches were nothing special (even the last one was just very good, but not great). She had MOTN at WM to be fair to her but again, I didn't see that as a great match then or now, and Charlotte was very much the weaker of the match as well. Her promos aren't very good either. She hasn't really stood out as great to me until last night (Ronda was the better of the two btw). It seems a bit of reactionary to me. Ronda Rousey has the bigger feuds, more standout matches and she has the buzz around her that Charlotte just doesn't have IMO. Ronda is a far better candidate in my view.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Deco90 View Post
    The female GOAT for me, Charlotte. Heel/Face, good matches, good promo's, big moments. I think she delivers in every aspect.

Becky has been great since the Heel turn but it's come a little late for me to consider her the female of the year. Kudos to Ronda as well who's also been great since joining from the UFC and exceeded my expectations.

I've loved Shayna down in NXT as well, and she's had some great matches.
    Baszler been most solid all year

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Charlotte has had a better year than Shayna Baszler.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

Charlotte had good matches with good workers, Shayna carried Kairi Sane.

Still, Ronda Rousey is probably the most exciting PPV wrestler going right now.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    Charlotte had good matches with good workers, Shayna carried Kairi Sane.

Still, Ronda Rousey is probably the most exciting PPV wrestler going right now.
    Even if the statement about Baszler was true, I still wouldn’t place her over Charlotte (or Rousey)
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

I'm going to side with Charlotte also, edging out Ronda and comfortably ahead of Shayna. To me she just has the best body of work. I've liked all of Ronda's matches so far but it has nothing to do with her actual skills and everything to do with her presence.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

2018 Women’s Wrestler Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

For all shit the MMA girls got back in Jan they’ve easily been the best two on the roster this year.

I really judged Shayna early due to getting a big push off the bat thanks to her MMA background, but she’s really earned her place on the roster. I can’t think of a bad match she’s algae all year (on TV or at Takeover)

Same with Ronda. Her matches haven’t been amazing but considering this is her junior year she’s done incredibly well. I mean she helped created the MOTN in her first match at Mania (a match which involved a half broken angle, out of date Triple H and Stephanie McMahon (just lol).

Charlotte has had a solid year for sure so deserves to be up there too but I dunno if she’s ahead of these guys and Becky right now.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Aaland
    Charlotte Flair has had the best matches when it mattered , that heel turn was the best moment of s s and it's motyc in the women's bracket for me , Ronda hasn't had that much threw at her and Charlotte can sell and deliver better than anyone woman in wwe history , when she retires she will be a GOAT atm there ain't anyone who can touch her , Becky can but she sometimes undervalues her talents which is my only criticism as she's class , the workhorses of the bluebrand and hopefully this I'd love to see them as women's tag champs ,

Charlotte for me.

Ronda should be in contention next year if that's just after a few matches what is she gonna be like in a years time , Shayna is solid too , the women's division is looking very good for the future , can't wait for the Ronda and Shayna v Becky and Charlotte angle how it comes around , I don't know but , it's a match I'll be looking out for ,

Peace.
    Last edited by Fuji Vice; 11-22-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Thread Information