Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: April 25th, 2018

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: April 25th, 2018

NXT preview, April 25, 2018: Aleister Black grants NXT Title Match to Johnny Gargano
    Having settled his rivalries with Tommaso Ciampa and Andrade “Cien” Almas, Johnny Gargano now looks ahead to greener pastures: Namely, the possibility of becoming NXT Champion.

Johnny Wrestling challenged new champion Aleister Black on the April 18 edition of WWE NXT, and The Dutch Destroyer didn’t take long to respond, telling Gargano that he shall receive his chance tonight on NXT.

Gargano holds the distinction of being the only Superstar in NXT to score a victory over Black in singles competition, having pinned the striking sensation during an action-packed Fatal 4-Way Match last December. Now that he’s riding a wave of momentum after downing Ciampa in a wild Unsanctioned Match at TakeOver: New Orleans and seeing his wife Candice LeRae defeat Almas’ business manager Zelina Vega last Wednesday, can Gargano achieve his goal of taking home NXT’s top crown?

Don’t miss out when WWE NXT streams tonight at 8/7 C on WWE Network.

History will be made as Adam Cole defends the NXT North American Title against Oney Lorcan
    For the first time ever, the NXT North American Title will be defended on WWE Network when champion Adam Cole faces the gritty and gutsy Oney Lorcan tonight.

Following Cole’s incredible performance in the Six-Man Ladder Match to become the inaugural NXT North American Champion at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans, The Panama City Playboy must now prepare for one of the black-and-yellow brand’s most dangerous competitors, the always-game Lorcan. The Boston brawler is renowned for his fearlessness, often taking to social media to call out anybody and everybody he deems a worthy opponent. And as anyone who has witnessed him in the ring knows, Lorcan is always itching for a fight.

Can Lorcan put the brakes on Cole’s journey as champion just as it gets started? Or, will Undisputed Era’s title dominance continue with a successful defense by Cole? Find out tonight at 8/7 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

Undisputed ERA will appear live on WWE NXT
    For the first time since the shocking events of NXT TakeOver: New Orleans, all four members of Undisputed ERA will appear live on NXT. With the super group now all but steering the show and boasting an excess of championship gold, Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly, Bobby Fish and newest member Roderick Strong will address the NXT Universe. Will Strong explain why he heinously attacked his tag team partner Pete Dunne at TakeOver: New Orleans? Find out tonight on NXT!

Heavy Machinery, Moss & Sabbatelli meet in rubber match redux
    After their last rubber match was savagely interrupted by the debuting War Raiders, Heavy Machinery will run it back against the arrogant duo of Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss tonight on WWE NXT. Though they’ve experienced some miscommunication in the past, Sabbatelli & Moss appeared to get back on track in their last outing against Tucker Knight & Otis Dozovic. Who will come out on top in this hard-hitting tag team rivalry?

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: April 25th, 2018

Oh ffs, these clowns again.

Other than that, dope show on paper. ONEY RULES.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Peru

Sad days when an Adam Cole match will be the best part of the show. Then again ONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Oh ffs, these clowns again.
    no u

DO IT FOR NORTH AMERICA ONEY ☝��
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

heavy machinery and oney are the coolest

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

That was one of the slowest Oney matches I’ve ever seen. It was fine and I liked the commentary, but it didn’t make me feel too confident about Cole’s matches during this reign.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Black Mass

Status

Really underwhelming show for having two titles on the line.

Hopefully there's no more indecisiveness about Tino and Riddick after this. War Raiders should definitely decimate Heavy Machinery when they meet up as well.

Gargano stuff was well done but holy shit how long is this Ciampa/Gargano stuff gonna carry on? And if they're dragging out I think it's gonna be damn near impossible to get invested in anything Candice does in the women's division. I would rather have Kairi or Bianca get the next shot(s) at Baszler anyways but still..

And I'm pretty damn sure we're gonna get Dunne, Lorcan and Burch vs TUE as well as Black vs Ciampa pretty soon and those will both be fucking sick. Absolutely looking forward to it.

The Boneless

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Gargano stuff was well done but holy shit how long is this Ciampa/Gargano stuff gonna carry on?
    When's Takeover Chicago, June? So I'm sure we still got a long while.

Black Mass

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ranthellacious View Post
    When's Takeover Chicago, June? So I'm sure we still got a long while.
    Edit: Nevermind I thought you were responding to another part lol. That's far too long. Just like their match at New Orleans...

Thread Information