Thread: 2018 Worst Feud Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

2018 Worst Feud Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

What feuds have you had to suffer through so far in 2018?

Past winners include:

2012 - John Cena vs Kane
    2013 - AJ Styles vs Dixie Carter
    2014 - Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella
    2015 - Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev
    2016 - The New Day Vs The Club
    2017 - Jinder Mahal Vs Shinsuke Nakamura
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Re: 2018 Worst Feud Of The Year Ongoing Discussion

Hey can somebody move this
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

I'm actually stumped, I can't think of anything for this outside of Bray Vs Matt but then they managed to end it in a way where they are better off than when they started the feud, so I can't put my weight behind it.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

KO/Zayn vs Shane (and then) Bryan. It was good to see Bryan back in action but the feud as a whole was pretty unwatchable for me.

Can't say I find the Bray-Matt feud as awful as past Wyatt feuds (Orton, Ryback e.t.c.)

#WC4Horsemen

Sweet Meat

Status

Brock/Roman for me.

It's a weird one where most of the build hasn't been direct but for a year + the build was absolutely devastating to the brand.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Sasha vs Bayley

No idea who the face or heel is and it seems to have gone on forever. Of course they could now rescue it though.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Status

I like Sasha vs Bayley as worst so far but I actually feel like the worst is yet to come.

Baszler vs Moon is a solid contender for me too.

I'm cool. I think

Status

Nia Jax vs Alexa Bliss is my number one so far. Ugh, what is the point of this when Jax will probably be Bliss' ally all over again within like 6 months?
    I have been reborn.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    Sasha vs Bayley

No idea who the face or heel is and it seems to have gone on forever. Of course they could now rescue it though.
    The bitchy high school "I love & hate you" at the same time stuff has dragged on way to long. One of them should have turned at EC. I reckon that feud will be fine once they actally commit to turning one of the heel (Sasha pls).

Matt/Bray for me right now.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Definitely Bayley vs. Sasha Banks for me. Feels like a waste of screen time when it is a feud a lot of people wanted since Bayley got called up to Raw.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I watched a bunch of Impacts yesterday and I have to put Callihan/Edwards down for this. I know people are harshing on Ciampa/Gargano for losing it’s meaning and becoming melodramatic, but Callihan/Edwards started hot and just took a huge fucking nose dive. The I Quit match was disappointing, people like Callis and Dreamer got way too involved, Edwards looked like a giant geek, and it turned into Matt Hardy style ridiculousness. That segment where Edward’s house is cleared out and he see himself as Callihan in the mirror is so not the direction it should have went in. They really mangled something easy to book.
    -------
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I don't watch Impact regularly enough to know how this feud is going, but I know right around the time of Redemption that I was tiring of it and to see it turn into a Tommy Dreamer feud when it should of been a story to elevate Edwards to the world title scene once he overcame Sami is totally disappointing.

Cody Vs Omega - A tiresome feud that you can date back to last year's Dominion where the end result was two tediously long, overbooked, attitude era style main events that don't really have a place in New Japan and it all concludes with 'they're friends again because they have mutual enemies'.

Bryan Vs Big Cass - A waste of Bryan's talents, a waste of Bryan's comeback buzz, horrible one-note promos from Cass and it caps off with Cass getting fired for being a dick.

KO and Zayn Vs Shane McMahon - I'm not letting lucking into a Daniel Bryan comeback to make everything better make this feud immune from criticism. This shit went on for ages, from like September 2017 to early April and it prevented SD from gaining any momentum once Jinder finally lost the title. AJ Styles being champion was supposed to be a great thing, but it got bogged down with handicap title matches and 6 way title matches, and Shane screwing them out the title and authority figure storyline bullshit.

Thread Information