Thread: WWE NXT Discussion: April 18th, 2018

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion: April 18th, 2018

NXT preview, April 18, 2018: Monster mash redux: Dain, Sullivan to clash in No Disqualification Match
    Batten down the hatches because two of the ring's two most gargantuan forces, Killian Dain and Lars Sullivan, are set to collide in a monstrous rematch on WWE NXT. Unlike the last time The Beast of Belfast and The Freak battled one-on-one — a hard-hitting encounter that ended without a victor when other competitors in TakeOver: New Orleans’ North American Title Match rushed the ring — tonight’s clash will be a No Disqualification Match. That opens the door to endlessly destructive possibilities.

Both supersized Superstars have already called out one another on Twitter, signifying the bad intentions at play. Who will emerge as the king mastodon when these pugilistic pachyderms lock horns? Expect a hoss fight of epic proportions, amplified by a lawless leniency, as SAnitY’s show-stealing colossus and the Rocky Mountain monster do battle on WWE NXT, streaming tonight at 8/7 C on WWE Network.

Vindicated and reinstated, Johnny Gargano appears live before the NXT Universe
    Johnny Gargano’s cathartic victory against former best friend Tommaso Ciampa in an Unsanctioned Match at TakeOver: New Orleans is unlikely to be forgotten anytime soon. The triumph not only settled Gargano’s score with The Blackheart, but it paved the way for Johnny Wrestling to return as a full-time competitor to the brand he so dearly loves, NXT.

Tonight on WWE Network, Gargano will appear live before the NXT Universe at Full Sail University for the first time since TakeOver: New Orleans. Now that he has vanquished Ciampa once and for all, what does the future hold for Johnny Wrestling? Don’t miss Gargano’s hero’s return when NXT streams on the award-winning WWE Network.

Ricochet makes his Full Sail University debut
    Following his dazzling performance at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans in the NXT North American Championship Six-Man Ladder Match, Ricochet competes in his debut match in front of the NXT Universe at Full Sail University. What will the “future of flight” have in store as he tries to build off his impressive debut? Find out as the NXT’s One and Only attempts to continue his ascension tonight.

Candice LeRae and Zelina Vega will finally throw down in a match
    After months of building tension due to the contentious conflict between Johnny Gargano and Andrade “Cien” Almas, Candice LeRae and Zelina Vega will finally square off in a sanctioned bout on WWE NXT. Although she and Almas moved to SmackDown LIVE in the Superstar Shake-up, with her client’s recent NXT Title loss to Aleister Black, Vega will certainly not be in a pleasant mood heading into the bout, which is the first WWE NXT match for both her and LeRae. However, it was LeRae who had to watch her husband constantly antagonized by Zelina during his rivalry with Almas, causing her to develop strong disdain for Vega. Which Superstar will settle the score by securing a victory?

What ruckus will The War Raiders wreak next?
    Following their destructive debut on WWE NXT, the black-and-yellow brand’s newest tag team, The War Raiders, have clearly put every other tandem in NXT on notice. Rowe & Hanson decimated Heavy Machinery and Riddick Moss & Tino Sabbatelli last week, leaving an instant impression of doom and despair for anyone daring enough to step to them. With The War Raiders having already caused a trail of turbulence, what dread will The War Raiders drum up next?

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: WWE NXT Discussion: April 18th, 2018

Interested in how Zelina does here since I never thought too highly of her as an in ring guy.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    Interested in how Zelina does here since I never thought too highly of her as an in ring guy.
    NXT: Lit Up

It's been forever since I saw her wrestle, be interesting to see what she does other than her rana trick.

Lars Vs Killian will be beefy.

Status
      Country                    United States

LeRae/Vega wasn't much more than a proper heel send-off for Zelina and Almas and was a nice feel-good moment for Gargano after all the abuse he suffered at their hands. Wasn't exactly a clinic but didn't get enough time to do much more than it did.

The Dain/Lars match was bonkers and it was nice seeing Ricochet and his dope theme getting some action. The Baszler segment backstage was pretty rough, that woman can't speak very well even in pre-tapes. The women's division in NXT has a bit of rebuilding to do.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Black Mass

Status

LeRae vs Vega had me pretty bored unfortunately. In fact, Johnny's promos were pretty uninspiring as well. Hope he doesn't lose his magic now that the Ciampa stuff is over.

Ricochet scares the fuck outta me doing his 630 Senton or whatever it is. I've been watching him for quite a while but it still sketches me out every time he goes for it. It's visually pretty amazing though.

Lars vs Dain was ok but at this point I'm hoping they're done going one on one, because it's been underwhelming to me thus far.

War Raiders are looking badass and a ton of fun but I hioe they switch their attire up a little because the two tone blue and gray joints don't really scream fierce to me. And the little loin cloth piece that Hanson wears makes him look too much like he should be in The Ascension. I understand it's always been his attire but I think it would be better if he ditched it.

Kona Reeves is an abysmal name.

The Undisputed Era are maybe now my favorite thing about NXT since Roddy's heel turn and I've noticed they're trying to give them a major nWo vibe. Can't wait for them to be back on NXT TV.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I quite liked this episode. There were some things about the first real post New Orleans episode that made me worry about their rebuilding process (women’s division is going to take some time; I don’t have much faith in Kona Reeves) but overall a fun show. The Almas/Vega send-off was a feel good moment, Sullivan/Dain was awesome and full of great visuals, I’m not a Ricochet fan but they’re making him out to be a future NXT Champion already, and War Raiders vs. The Metro Brothers was my favorite match of all time. Undisputed Era next week should be fun too.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

Not a bad episode to be honest. The promo segments weren't the best on the show, that goes for both Gargano and Shayna. In-ring action wasn't too bad. Ricochet is exiting as he is different, but I do agree his style is only going to lead to an early breakdown. War Raiders match went as expected, so did Candince/Vega. I did enjoy the hard hitting no DQ match between Dain and Sullivan though, really enjoyable.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Scumbag Role Model

Status

By the way we’ve got to redo the best WWE song tournament.

EC3’s is a banger.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status
      Country                    England

Not a huge fan of the use of Candice. A few people have mentioned in the thread that the womens division could use a little work because the shakeup has stripped three good, established wrestlers away and there's not many options for Shayna, but then they've presented Candice in a way that she's just Johnny's wife who knows how to wrestle when she should be feeling like more of a threat in the division. She was in the main event of the episode and yet it was all johnny this johnny that, great match babe but let me steal your moment to challenge for the NXT title.

Lars Vs Killian was pretty neat, you don't get plunder/hardocre matches like that too often in NXT

The undisputed era are the greatest collection of douches, can't wait to see them next week.

Thread Information