Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The League Life Part II: A NBA2k18 Tale

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

The League Life Part II: A NBA2k18 Tale

Dedicated to Jon.

A sequel from the short lived project I did last year. this project will have be playing a NBA player through his career in the league. A major key for me to do something like this is to put some fuel into the fire that I have for playing NBA 2k18. But with a twist as I came across a NCAA college basketball mod for the game. Thus actually gave me the inspiration to give this another go but with a year of College ball prior to the story taking us to the NBA. While the mod is fun is still a mod, and isn't a real true college game experience. Only 32 teams and 16 team playoffs and etc. so I will try to weave through things as such to make things connect in how I feel like it should. Just trying to find a new way to get joy out of a game I play so much. Plus 2k18 my career sucked in real life just like last years did.

Cutscene #1
    Become Legendary:
    Signing Day

The top two recruits for the 2017 class sit together in the auditorium of WC High with family and friends surrounded them. 6'4 point guard Omega McGinnis and 7'1 center Thanos Kennedy. With the college world watching the two top recruits sit together and looked more than ready to announce to the world where they will be playing basketball in the fall of 2017. With multiple college hats in front of them. McGinnis is the first to speak as he reads a prepared statement.
    With the both of them wearing suits, the crowd waits for the announcement.

OMEGA MCGINNIS:
    Before I make this announcement I will like to thank all the coaches who helped out with this process and my family who as well prepared me to make such a massive decision. So without further ado, in the fall I will be taking my skills to ......the University of Gonzaga

Omega picks up the hat of the NCAA Tournament runner-up the Gonzaga Bulldogs as he receives applauds from the crowd and his family congratulations him on making the decision. He leans over and shakes the hand of his teammate and the #2 recruit in the class Thanos Kennedy. Now it is his turn to make the announcement to where be taking his talents to in the fall.

THANOS KENNEDY: I too would like to thank my coaches and my family, without them I would not be here today and not be the player that I am, so I say thanks. After a great year here at WC High, with the chapter coming to a close, this fall, I will be taking my talents to the University of Gonzaga.

Kennedy picks up the University of Gonzaga hat and puts it on his head. He stands with his high school teammate as now they will be teammates once again for the University of Gongaza.

High School Stats (Senior Year)

"The Cobra" Omega McGinnis
    PPG RPG APG
    30.2 6.2 4.9

"The Big Dog" Thanos Kennedy
    PPG RPG
    APG
    21.5 11.6 1.9

The National Runner Ups The University Of Gonzaga look in prime position to make another run to the final four and the national championship. Losing to the power house University of North Carolina 71-65. The Zags quickly went into recruit mode in a way to reload and power itself back up for another run and nothing seemed more evident than the recruiting and signing of the top two high school prospects in the country in 6'4 point guard Omega McGinnis and a the 7'1 center in Thanos Kennedy. Both players from the same high school of WC High, the rumors were reported that these two would be a package deal in where they might land for a college team, which brought in great interest like the Duke's and Kentucky's of the world, but it was Gonzaga which seemed like a dark horse being able and swoop in to get the duo and creating a good recruiting class to come in and help a program that was just on the brink of a national championship.

With Omega McGinnis, a point guard at 6'4 who's game is really compared to the game of OKC superstar Russell Westbrook. and Thanos Kennedy at 7'1 who's game is compared to a Karl Anthony-Towns but with a better jump shot. After leading WC High to a state championship, Gonzaga look for the duo to immediately carry over that success to the college level. After the announcement of the signing of the two, the head coach of Gonzaga program Mark Few gave his thoughts on the top two recruits in the nation coming to his program for the fall.

"
    It's great to see what these two can do, and how they fit in how we run things here at Gonzaga. I know that anticipation on what we can accomplish together but nothing can be done without hard work and dedicate to the success for the program. " - Mark Few

When asked about McGinnis and Kennedy more than likely being one and done's as they look to more on to the NBA after the season. Coach Few responds.

"That always seems to be the ultimate goal for anyone here in the NCAA to transtiaions to a successful career in the pros and I'm all for the two of them to want to leave a mark here and then quickly take their talents to the pros from there. I can say for now, they will work with the program to getting us to our ultimate goal which is national championship.." - Mark Few

Though with the great success at the High School level, McGinnis and Kennedy both enter the season with flaws to the their games. McGinnis is often criticized for taking unnecessary shots and as well being sometimes too flashy with his passing up the court that sometimes can be a issue for the team. When asking Coach Few on that issue he responded that it will be something for them to tackle as a program but he is prepared to get McGinnis under control and work within the Zags system. As for Thanos though he stands above 7 foot tall, he isn't as built as most centers in the nation and as well in the NBA. At 210 lbs, he might find it hard banging down low for boards and post moves. In High school he was a man among boys but now he is taking on a new level of talent entering his freshmen season at Gonzaga.

The duo join the likes of senior Johnathan Williams, and other in coming freshmen like Corey Kispert and Jesse Wade. With the experince of seniors and juniors mixed with a impressive freshmen class. I bet is that Gonzaga will be among the favorite to be cutting down the net and winning the NCAA championship in March.

Up Next
    First Game of The College Season!
    Gonzaga Vs Texas
    Vs

Writers Note: I'm playing this as only McGinnis using the player lock feature in the games my league mode so all cut scenes will be played through his perspective. I'm also aware this isn't a lot of peoples cup of tea, just doing this for fun.

Now Playing In The BTB & Non Wrestling BTB Section

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Re: The League Life Part II: A NBA2k18 Tale

Gonzaga Vs Texas

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Texas Longhorns

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (29 PTS - 10 REB -3 AST)
    O. McGinnis (26 PTS - 7 REB - 16 AST)
    J. Williams (15 PTS - 6 REB - AST)

Top Performers
    (Texas)
    M. Bamba (22 PTS - 6 REB - 5 AST)
    M. Coleman (20 PTS - 2 REB - 4 AST)
    A. Jones (14 PTS - 2 REB - 6 AST)

Game Summary

First game of the season saw the debut of the highly anticipated duo of McGinnis and Kennedy and they did not disappoint. Showing the great chemistry that they have with one another, with pick rolls and pick and pops from all over the court the duo made great use of their first opportunity on a college court. But it was most definitely a battle fought as Texas did not back down at all. As Bamba and Jones kept things close all the way to the final buzzer where Gonzaga was able to sneak out a six point victory.

Gonzaga Vs West Virginia

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 90
    West Virginia Mountaineers 71

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (29 PTS - 7 REB - 2 AST)
    O. McGinnis (38 PTS - 4 REB - 11 AST)

Top Performers
    (West Virginia)
    J. Carter (16 PTS - 0 REB - 3 AST)
    W. Harris (11 PTS - 1 REB - 1 AST)
    S. Konate (11 PTS - 7 REB - 0 AST)

Game Summary

Out the gate the Zags ran all over the Mountaineers. No answers for Kennedy as his size and speed was just too much for them to handle. Rolling in off of the win over Texas, the Zags were striking on all cylinders this game and West Virginia stood no chance. The offensive ran by Mark Few is now starting to mimic the way McGinnis and Kennedy use to run back in WC High school and the team surrounding them are looking to be buying in and this game it showed.

Gonzaga Vs Xavier

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 79
    Xavier Musketeers 47

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (29 PTS - 10 REB - 4 BLK)
    O. McGinnis (18 PTS - 3 REB - 12 AST)

Top Performers
    (Xavier)
    J. Macura (8 PTS - 0 REB - 1 AST)
    T. Bluiett (8 PTS - 1 REB - 0 AST)

Game Summary

Everything is still rolling for the Zags after a run away win last game, the same continues against Xavier. Just like last game as well, McGinnis and Kennedy just too much. Xavier couldn't mustard up much offense to really keep this game close, which was over by the half. Kennedy was a beast in the paint blocking shot after shot, and just everywhere as he had his hands on all aspect of the game offense and defense. But next game coming shall be the first big test of The Zags as they go up against a great Michigan State team. Which makes us wonder how will the young Zags handle the first big test of the season.

Gonzaga Vs Michigan State

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 83
    Michigan State Spartan 75

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (16 PTS - 10 REB - 3 AST)
    O. McGinnis (38 PTS - 5 REB - 9AST)

Top Performers
    (Michigan State)
    M. Bridges (25 PTS - REB - 5 AST)
    C. Winston (16 PTS - 0 REB - 0 AST)

Game Summary

McGinnis showed up and he showed up BIG! As Coach Izzo seemed to find a defensive scheme to shut down Kennedy and make him pretty much ineffective on the offensive side of the game, McGinnis straight balled his ass off to not only keep the Zags in the game but hit clutch shots late in the game to seal the deal and give the Zags the win. Bridges from Michigan State as well balled his ass off as he and McGinnis at one point in the game seemed to just be trading points back and forth as each player tried to carry their team to the victory which this time went to Gonzaga.

Gonzaga Vs Florida

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 67
    Florida Gators 46

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (18 PTS - 14 REB - 1 AST)
    O. McGinnis (17 PTS - 2 REB - 5 AST)

Top Performers
    (Florida)
    J. Egbunu (11 PTS - 7 REB - 1 AST)
    M. Coleman (10 PTS - 3 REB - 4 AST)

Game Summary

More of a quiet game from the duo but still a easy victory for the Zags. Riding in high on the huge win against Michigan State, things just seemed to be continuing working for the Zags in their favor against The Florida Gators. Kennedy with a double-double as McGinnis controlled the offense and the pace for the Zags to cruised to an easy win. But next week, they face the famous Duke Blue Devils which should be a good one.

Gonzaga Bulldogs Record
    5 - 0

Spoiler:

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

Status
      Country                    United States

So we gonna give McGinnis the Wooden Award now or do we gotta wait until the season is over?

I like the NCAA coverage to establish a little background and set things up for McGinnis and Kennedy when they make it to the league. But, I am ready for them to reach the next level and get involved in more storylines. I actually really like the idea of this BTB too because one of the only things that keeps me interested in 2k is kinda imagining the stories that would occur and what the sports talk shows would be like.

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    So we gonna give McGinnis the Wooden Award now or do we gotta wait until the season is over?

I like the NCAA coverage to establish a little background and set things up for McGinnis and Kennedy when they make it to the league. But, I am ready for them to reach the next level and get involved in more storylines. I actually really like the idea of this BTB too because one of the only things that keeps me interested in 2k is kinda imagining the stories that would occur and what the sports talk shows would be like.
    Man, thanks for the love bruh. I too want to breeze through this college season and get to the NBA but I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this NCAA mod for 2k lmaoo.

Cutscene #2

Become Legendary: We Are One And Done, Are We?

Scene Cast

“So we gonna give McGinnis the Wooden Award now or do we gotta wait until the season is over?” -@THEEC

McGinnis and Kennedy in their dorm room as McGinnis sits on the edge of his bunk reading his twitter feed.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Man, someone really thinks I should be player of the year already...

Thanos Kennedy looks intrigued at the tweet.

THANOS KENNEDY: Who tweeted that out, the President?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Ha, I wish, you know he only tweets about important things. But I tell you man, we got this school buzzing. Five straight wins and we are putting on a show.

THANOS
    KENNEDY:
    Yeah, bro. Just imagine what we can accomplish here man. Four years of dominance..

McGinnis looks confused at Kennedy.

OMEGA MCGINNIS:
    Four years? Fuck that, you really trying to stay here for that long. We got the NBA calling for us man, I tell you this if it wasn’t for this fucking corny one and done rule, I would be in the league tearing it up right now. Instead of trying to pay attention in a class that I can give no shit about.

THANOS KENNEDY: I mean..

OMEGA MCGINNIS: You mean, what? You stay another year, might get hurt and ruin everything before you even get to the NBA. We here for one reason, Thanos, make it to the league. We stay here for as long as we have too, get this school a national championship and we head on to where the grass is greener.

THANOS KENNEDY: So we really are one and dones.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS:
    I am, I guess maybe you aren’t too sure. We are in prime position to be the top two in the draft. Don’t be ridiculous. Go pro, what’s the worse that can happen, you get drafted by The Phoenix Suns?

THANOS KENNEDY: Hahah.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Coach Few knows what’s up. I’m sure he really isn’t expecting us to be apart of this program longer than this season. The University is just making money off of us, which is bullshit, by the way, till we go pro and make our millions. You can’t really be here for a education, Kennedy.

Kennedy shrugs before laying down on his bunk and twirl a basketball with his fingers.

Gonzaga Vs Duke

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Duke Blue Devils

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (14 PTS - 6 REB -0 AST)
    O. McGinnis (20 PTS - 9 REB - 12 AST)

Top Performers
    (Duke)
    T. Duval (16 PTS - 3 REB - 4 AST)
    G. Allen (12 PTS - 3 REB - 2 AST)
    G. Trent Jr (11 PTS - 2 REB - 3 AST)
    M. Bagley III (10 PTS - 6 REB - 3 AST)

Game Summary

Down go The Zags!. A classic game back and forth as both the Zags and The Blue Devils went back and forth from tip off, with Kennedy being in a funk during the game. McGinnis started to be more aggressive which played into the hands of Coach K and Duke as McGinnis started to take unnecessary forced shots . Late in the game, Bagley III took his game up a notch hitting three clutch shots in a row and even the shot to give Duke the lead late in the game. With down a point, The Zags in-bounded the ball to McGinnis who's hands quickly slipped and turn the ball over giving Duke the win and leaving with the first lost of the season for Gonzaga.

Gonzaga Vs UCLA

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    UCLA Bruins

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (19 PTS - 9 REB - 1 AST)
    O. McGinnis (24 PTS - 6 REB - 9 AST)
    J. Perkins (16 PTS - 1 REB - 0 AST)

Top Performers
    (UCLA)
    J. Hands (22 PTS - 1 REB - 0 AST)
    A. Holiday(15 PTS - 3 REB - 2 AST)

Game Summary

The Zags looking to bounce back from the tough lost quickly went to work on UCLA. Omega and Kennedy and surprising effort from Perkins, blew the game wide opened early and never looked back. J. Hands and Holiday tried to power something for UCLA but The Zags were just too much for the Bruins and they were made quick work off with a blow out victory.

Gonzaga Vs Oklahoma

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Oklahoma Sooners

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (24 PTS - 12 REB - 6 AST)
    O. McGinnis (18 PTS - 4 REB - 12 AST)

Top Performers
    (Oklahoma)
    T. Young (25 PTS - 1 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

Poor Trae Young, trying to carry The Sooners by himself over this Juggernaut team that is Gonzaga. McGinnis and Young entertaining the crowd with the skills showed but McGinnis rolled up with "The Big Dog" Thanos Kennedy with massive slams and mid range jump shots, was just way too much for Trae to try and over come as the game progressed it seemed that Young just couldn't find the spark to hold the team up and get a win against The Zags.

Gonzaga Vs Virginia Tech

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Virginia Tech Hokies

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (28 PTS - 10 REB - 3 AST)
    O. McGinnis (34 PTS - 5 REB - 15 AST)

Top Performers
    (Virginia Tech )
    J. Robinson (21 PTS - 1 REB - 0 AST)
    J. Bibs (20 PTS - 3 REB - 2 AST)

Game Summary

The Zags keep on rolling with another double digit victory. McGinnis and Kennedy with huge games but the Hokies Robinson and Bibs with the offense power to try and keep up but the duo of Kennedy and McGinnis just like many other teams were just too much for them. The Zags looking to get the ball back and rolling after the hard loss to Duke. Breaking off on another winning streak winning each game by double digits.

Gonzaga Vs Louisville

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Louisville Cardinals

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (26 PTS - 3 REB - 2 AST)
    O. McGinnis (23 PTS - 5 REB - 12 AST)

Top Performers
    (Louisville)
    D. Adel (15 PTS - 0 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

Louisville went up in flames and with the help of the duo, another double digit win for The Zags. The Cardinals offense just couldn't get things together against the smothering defense of the Bulldogs. Things went as normal for The Zags offensively as they have the best pick and roll game in the nation and they showed it all night as the Cardinals really had no answer for it.

Gonzaga Vs Northwestern

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Northwestern Wildcats

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (17 PTS - 6 REB - 2 AST)
    O. McGinnis (27 PTS - 3 REB - 9 AST)
    J. Perkins (13 PTS - 0 REB - 2 AST)

Top Performers
    (Northwestern)
    B. McIntosh (21 PTS - 3 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

Northwestern just another victim for the tough Gonzaga Bulldogs. Proving why they are ranked among the greats in the nation, The Zags just like most games this season pounced out the gate and never looked back. McIntosh from The Wildcats stepped up but it was mostly during garbage where the game was already all but over. The Zags still ride high and still dominate on both sides of the court. Now next up is none other than the Kansas Jayhawks and after failing against the powerhouse of Duke, this is a chance for The Zags to do battle with a top program and maybe in someway redeem themselves by taking home the win for The Zags.

Stephen A Smith: It's pretty obvious if these two do decide to come out with all indications show us that they will they will be the first two taken in the draft, HOWEVER! Has the number one pick in the draft, Kennedy is the man. A 7'1 who I compare to a Kevin Durant, the way he moves on the court for someone his size. McGinnis can BALL! but Kennedy is the one can you build a team around and deliver championship caliber teams almost immediately. The way he gets the boards, you can say he a Kristaps Porzingis but quicker and jump shot which isn't really used the way it should be by the way by Gonzaga is just deadly. If I was The Suns, Mavericks, any team that has that pick, you must take Kennedy.
    Max Kellerman: Stephen A Smith, while I agree that these two should be one and two in the draft, you are wrong. You go with the point guard. Todays NBA is a guard driving league. And McGinnis is the player that you should build a team around, the way he makes everyone around him better including Kennedy, who feeds off of him with the best pick and roll game in the nation. He has a more than a reliable jumpshot, they way he can drive into the lane, its funny how you compare Kennedy to Durant, I will compare McGinnis to a Westbrook but with more control of a offense. Not to mention, it's obvious that McGinnis is the one who is leading this Zags team as Kennedy who sometimes buckles under pressure and isn't always reliable, McGinnis is an animal as he soars in the paint and hits the outside shot. While who ever does take Kennedy will be much better, McGinnis has all the seasoning needed to be the best player in the league very soon after he is drafted.

Gonzaga Bulldogs Record
    10 - 1

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Cutscene #3

Become Legendary:
    'The Man On Campus

Scene Cast

The Bookstore on the campus of Gonzaga. McGinnis with a few comic books in hand waits in line as a fans of Gonzaga bulldogs. A buzz starts up as a few people run over and take a selfie with McGinnis and he obliges as he looks to be really enjoying this “fame” that he has on campus, being one of the best players in the nation on the best team in the nation. So just doing his duties as the man on campus, finally the crowd breaks away. McGinnis walks up to the books tore counter and looks to buy the comics as he checks out the female who is working the counter. And he recognizes her as a girl in one of his classes.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: What’s up. Everything’s alright?

GWEN CESAR: Yeah, that total will be....

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Hey aren’t you in my....

GWEN CESAR: Yeah I’m and we had a group project assigned but seeing how you know, you gave zero care about it. I did all the work...

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Damn. I’m...

GWEN CESAR: Don’t be. I get it. You don’t care, you have a million dollars just waiting for, but others don’t have those kind of opportunity waiting for us. Someone of us have to work and need to do well in these classes. But who cares, the total is...

Omega cuts her off.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I’m sorry... seriously. Sometimes, you get caught up in the mess of everything and it gets to your head. But I didn’t mean no disrespect. I most likely forgot.

GWEN CESAR: Why should I believe you?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Because, I don’t apologize that often, but I’ll you what, sit next me during the finals. I’ll let you copy off my, I can get you that C+ I’m sure you striving for.

GWEN
    CESAR:
    A C+? You might be giving yourself too much credit.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: You saying I should stick to basketball?

GWEN CESAR: I didn’t, you did.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Ah. You got jokes. So how did we do, you know, on the assignment?

GWEN CESAR: An A.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Damn. I haven’t got one of those, in well... I can’t even say.

GWEN CESAR: I don’t find that surprising.

The two share a laugh.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: But listen, we should celebrate, let me take you out.

GWEN
    CESAR:
    No.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: C’mon. I owe you at least that. You got my first and only A, you have to be rewarded. Also, maybe, you, know, we can study so I might not be my last.

GWEN CESAR: You think I work miracles.

This interaction is causing a line.

GWEN
    CESAR:
    C’mon, you are making a line... fine. I’ll go out with you. Can you move.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I would but first. I have to pay.

McGinnis hands his money over as he and Gwen exchange information as he heads out. As he walks out he is stormed by more fans as he declines to take any photos and walks off.

Gonzaga Vs Kanas

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Kanas Jayhawks

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (26 PTS - 10 REB -2 AST)
    O. McGinnis (30 PTS - 6 REB - 10 AST)

Top Performers
    (Kansas)
    D. Graham (15 PTS - 0 REB - 1 AST)
    M. Newman (13 PTS - 0 REB - 3 AST)
    S. Mykhailiuk (13 PTS - 3 REB - 3 AST)

Game Summary

A close game coming down to the wire, back and forth as both teams refused to back down and give a inch. The duo showed up and showed out hitting huge shots in the clutch as late in the game a key mistake could be huge for who would leave with the victory. Both McGinnis and Kennedy with massive double-doubles.

Gonzaga Vs Alabama

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 92
    Alabama Crimson Tide 69

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (21 PTS - 5 REB - 4 AST)
    O. McGinnis (25 PTS - 9 REB - 9 AST)

Top Performers
    (Alabama)
    C. Sexton (28 PTS - 1 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

You kinda feel bad for Sexton, to try and be a one man show against the top two players in the nation. Dropping 28 points but it wasn't close enough. McGinnis and Kennedy picking up the easy win and marching the team on as they try to build ultimate momentum heading towards the NCAA Tournament. Sexton looked exhausted trying to carry Alabama but The Zags were just way too much.

Gonzaga Vs Miami

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 84
    Miami Hurricanes 50

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (15 PTS - 3 REB - 2 BLK)
    O. McGinnis (39 PTS - 7 REB - 8 AST)

Top Performers
    (Miami)
    J. Newton (18 PTS - 2 REB - 3 AST)

Game Summary

The Zags blew right by the Hurricanes. With 39 points from "The Cobra" Omega McGinnis lead the Zags massive 34 points victory over Miami. He was striking on all clyinders from the 3 point and in the paint as well. Kennedy right behind him as he was a key factor by setting up McGinnis and being huge on the defensive end with 4 blocks.

Gonzaga Vs Missouri

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 82
    Missouri Tigers 80

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (28 PTS - 9 REB - 3 AST)
    O. McGinnis (34 PTS - 2 REB - 9AST)

Top Performers
    (Missouri)
    M. Porter Jr (21 PTS - 11 REB - 6 AST)
    B. Harris (18 PTS - 3 REB - 2 AST)

Game Summary

Classic game where future NBA prospects Porter Jr took on both McGinnis and Kennedy as this game came down to the wire. Porter with a double/double and came alive in the late stages in the game. McGinnis and Kennedy worked together to try and keep the ball out of Porter Jr's hand but he managed to hit major shots over them to keep the game close, as the game came down to the final shot, and the ball in the hands of Porter Jr as he takes the final shot to send the game to over time but it rimmed out giving The Gonzaga the win.

Gonzaga Vs Minnesota

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 59
    Minnesota Golden Gophers 64

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (13 PTS - 8 REB - 0 AST)
    R. Hacimura (13 PTS - 4 REB - 0 AST)

Top Performers
    (Florida)
    A. Coffey (18 PTS - 1 REB - 2 AST)
    R. Lynch (10 PTS - 7 REB - 0 AST)

Game Summary

Something was just off for the duo, as they seemed disinterested and it showed. Maybe the season fatigue might be setting up but The Zags laid a duck against Minnesota and because of that Minnesota was able to score the massive upset over The Zags. Coach Few was furious after the game with the effort shown by his team and after the loss he showed.

Gonzaga Vs Texas A&M

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Texas A&M Aggies

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (14 PTS - 2 REB -2 AST)
    O. McGinnis (24 PTS - 4 REB - 3 AST)
    J. Williams (15 PTS - 6 REB - AST)

Top Performers
    (Texas A&M)
    A. Glider (11 PTS - 5 REB - 0 AST)

Game Summary

After the upset lost, The Zags came out this game like a bat out of hell. The team played with fire and quickly in the first half put the game out of reach. Though you can sense this might become a growing issue for a team that might be looking ahead to March instead of taking business that is in front of them. Though in this game, that did not seem to be the case. Gonzaga behind McGinnis 24 points.

Gonzaga Vs Oregon

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 89
    West Virginia Mountaineers 76

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (11 PTS - 4 REB - 2 AST)
    O. McGinnis (29 PTS - 4 REB - 2 AST)

Top Performers
    (Oregon)
    E. Brown (21 PTS - 3 REB - 2 AST)

Game Summary

Well while it wasn't a blow out victory for the Zags, McGinnis was enough fire power needed to get by with the 13 point win. While Kennedy seemed to not be playing at full effort, the fact that Zags were able to get the win and get out of dodge was I guess all that matters. Coach Few seemed not to crazy about the victory as he criticized the effort from most of the team and plans to set this ship right before they run into problems in the NCAA tournament.

Gonzaga Vs Wichita State

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 72
    Wichita State Shockers 56

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    J. Williams (15 PTS - 7 REB - 0 BLK)
    O. McGinnis (14 PTS - 3 REB - 12 AST)

Top Performers
    (Wichita State)
    L. Shamet (20 PTS - 1 REB - 1 AST)
    S. Morris (14 PTS - 8 REB - 2 AST)

Game Summary

While this was a blow out victory for the Zags, it wasn't due to the duo as Williams was able to be the offensive fire power needed to lead the team past The Shockers.

Gonzaga Vs Purdue

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 92
    Purdue Boilermakers 65

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (23 PTS - 4 REB - 3 AST)
    O. McGinnis (20 PTS - 4 REB - 5 AST)

Top Performers
    (Purdue)
    I. Haas (16 PTS - 5REB - 1 AST)
    V. Edwards (11 PTS - 2 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

Things seemed more normal against Purdue as Kennedy and McGinnis put together the fire powered needed to get the job done for The Zags to win and run away with the victory like most games this season.

Gonzaga Vs Senton Hall

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 70
    Senton Hall Pirates 63

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (14 PTS - 7 REB - 4 AST)
    O. McGinnis (17 PTS - 4 REB - 2 AST)

Top Performers
    (Senton Hall)
    D. Rodriguez (14 PTS - 6 REB - 0 AST)
    K. Carrington (13 PTS - 1 REB - 2 AST)

Game Summary

E for effort as well, once again The Zags find themselves in a close game late as Seton Hall a team that shouldn't even be a bother for them, looked to have the shocking victory in hand as late McGinnis was able to hit clutch shots including a game sealing three that put the game to rest. When asked post game about the teams effort, McGinnis spoke on how the team just like any other have bad games and that they have to work together as a team to carry each other to the victory when a bad shooting night occurs and that's what happened tonight.

Gonzaga Bulldogs Record
    19 - 2

might just be one of the best draft classes ever. Which goes without saying how last years draft class as well had the same kind of buzz with Lonzo Ball, Jayson Tatum, Dovan Mitchelle, Dennis Smith Jr, Josh Jackson and De'Aaron Fox. Players that have what it takes to carry the league into the future but this draft prospects might even be just as good or even better than 2017, with the top two being The Duo from Gonzaga in "The Cobra" Omega McGinnis and "The Big Dog" Thanos Kennedy. As well as the likes of DeAndre Ayton, Luka Doncic, Marvin Bagley III, Mohamed Bama, Michael Porter Jr and Trae Young.

A list of names coming out that can make who ever draft them a better squad, which has teams tanking for a top pick in this years draft. Losing or... not trying their best to win so they can lose to get themselves a high draft pick that then can be used to build a better team..... TRUST THE PROCESS! Was the Philadelphia 76ers a top team in the league due to such strategy so of course now the trend has been picked up and teams are try to fall down the standings in the hope to land a top player or even thy top player in either McGinnis or Kennedy. Teams like The Knicks, Kings, Hawks and Mavericks are among the worse teams in the league that look to try and snatch up a once in a life time player in either McGinnis or Kennedy and if these players are as good as the scouts proclaim, maybe this will just be worth it. It’s impossible to remember a time when this many NBA teams were apparently trying to lose. But if the prize of tanking is one of the duo from Gonzaga, I'm sure the team who gets them will not feel so bad. Unless you don't but like I stated, this draft class is deep.

Rumors are buzzing that teams who are higher up on the food chain in the NBA are looking to try and trade up to get one of these players. Could be The Cavs who do have the Brooklyn Nets draft pick and can maybe use that with a player can trade up and even maybe snag a McGinnis or Kennedy or fall in the right place to get a Trae Young from Oklahoma or even a
    DeAndre Ayton from Arizona. With once in a life time players, once in a generation players and once in a decade players in the top of the 2018 drafts, moves are rumored to be made for maybe a top seeded team to get up there and steal one. Can we expect a huge trade that can shake up the draft board for the 2018 NBA draft?

*Mock draft has Collin Sexton to the Suns at 10, Trae Young to the Hornets at 13 and Mikal Bridges to the Nuggets at 11

Writers Note: Almost finished with the season and then on to the NCAA tournament which will start in the sweet sixteen.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Gonzaga Vs Cincinnati

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 82
    Cincinnati Bearcats 69

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    O. McGinnis (16 PTS - 2 REB - 2 AST)

Top Performers
    (Cincinnati )
    G. Clark (9 PTS - 9 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

A easy victory for the Zags. McGinnis 16 points was enough to put the game to rest and give Gonzaga the victory. More of a team effort in this one rather than a usual dominance performance from the duo carrying them to victory.

Gonzaga Vs Villanova

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Villanova Wildcats

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (18PTS - 10 REB -3 AST)
    O. McGinnis (32 PTS - 7 REB - 16 AST)

Top Performers
    (Villanova)
    J. Brunson (32 PTS - 0 REB - 0 AST)

Game Summary

A huge game between two top teams as The Zags took on Nova, but the outcome of the game was pretty much settled from the jump. Jaylen Brunson tried with 32 points but wasn't even close to enough. McGinnis with 32 points as well with 16 ast. McGinnis left his mark all over the game and the Zags made a huge statement with this lopsided victory.

Gonzaga Vs Kentucky

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 92
    Kentucky Wildcats 52

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (25 PTS - 4 REB - 5 AST)
    O. McGinnis (25 PTS - 5 REB - 10 AST)

Top Performers
    (Kentucky)
    Q. Green (10 PTS - 1 REB - 2 AST)

Game Summary

Next up the Kentucky Wildcats and another big win and another blow out victory, The duo together scoring 50 points with 25 points each. Coach Cal looked to be extremely disappointed in his Kentucky Wildcats as it seemed that McGinnis and Kennedy was just toying with them on route to the massive win.

Gonzaga Vs North Carolina

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    North Carolina Tarheels

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    O. McGinnis (27 PTS - 11 REB - 1 AST)

Top Performers
    (UNC)
    C. Johnson (10 PTS - 3 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

A rematch from the 2017 national championship, the Zags were able to pick up the win and get some what of revenge. And with the duo at the lead, the defending national champs fell down and hard, McGinnis was tearing the court up as he couldn't miss, he took it as a mission to get revenge against UNC. And a huge victory for the team as they ready for the NCAA tournament.

Gonzaga Vs USC

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 83
    USC Trojans 61

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    O. McGinnis (24 PTS - 6 REB - 0 AST)

Top Performers
    (USC)
    J. McLaughlin (15 PTS - 5 REB - 3 AST)

Game Summary

24 points from Omega McGinnis as the Zags down USC Trojans. McGinnis seemed to not miss as he took and hit most of his shot from his favorite place on the court, the mid range. Another win for the Zags as they look to really be picking up steam heading towards March's national championship tournament.

Gonzaga Vs Notre Dame

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    S. Melson (23 PTS - 2 REB - 4 AST)
    O. McGinnis (19 PTS - 8 REB - 6 AST)

Top Performers
    (Notre Dame)
    M. Farrell (15 PTS - 0 REB - 3 AST)

Game Summary

Notre Dame was no match for Th Zags as a surprise from Melson leading the team in scoring knocked off the Fighting Irish and picked up the win for Gonzaga. Scoring 23 points as he teammates rallied him on in full support of their teammate. Usually its either Kennedy or McGinnis leading things on the offensive end but tonight a surprise performance from Williams as The Zags pick up the win.

Gonzaga Vs Michigan

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 95
    Michigan Wolverines 63

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    J. Williams (18 PTS - 3 REB - 2 AST)
    O. McGinnis (19 PTS - 11 REB - 1 AST)

Top Performers
    (Michigan)
    M. Wagner (18 PTS - 3 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

The Zags make quick work of the Michigan Wolverines, 19 points and 11 assist from McGinnis was just a piece of the onslaught that took care of Michigan and add another victory for Gonzaga. Johnathan Williams did his part with 18 points and a huge part on the defensive end, as he and Kennedy really shut down any attempt for an offensive spark from the Michigan Wolverines.

Gonzaga Vs Arizona

Teams Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs 103
    Arizona Wildcats 71

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (18 PTS - 4 REB - 3 AST)
    O. McGinnis (32 PTS - 5 REB - 9 AST)

Top Performers
    (Michigan Wolverines)
    P. Jackson-Cartwrig (16 PTS - 0 REB - 0 AST)

Game Summary

The final game of the regular season as The Zags ended it on with dominance. What might just be the final home game for McGinnis and Kennedy as McGinnis tore the house down with 32 points and 9 assist as he sent the Gonzaga fans home happy. With the eyes on the ultimate prize, the team looks to be focused and ready for National Championship but before they get all focused on that they have the 2018 West Coast Conference Men's Basketball Tournament, which the Zags are the heavy favorite to win.

Cutscene #4

Become Legendary:
    '
    Road To The Ship Part 1: Reasonable Doubts

Scene Cast

In side the dorm room, McGinnis sits as he dribbles a basketball in between his legs. Gwen who McGinnis is in a relationship with lays on his bed going over her studies and she notices that McGinnis is stuck in this stance.

GWEN CESAR: Everything all right?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Yeah. I’m fine.

He continues his dribbling.

GWEN CESAR: You sure? Something is on your mind?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: A lot. This is it, time for me to fulfill what I feel is my destiny, first the conference championship and then and most importantly the nation championship. The pressure of this being a championship or bust, it’s a lot. To deliver on the exceptions to give this school its first national championship.

Gwen see’s that this is weighting heavy on his mind as she stops her study to comfort him.

GWEN CESAR: Don’t put all this pressure on yourself. If it's meant to be, it’s meant to be. All the hard work you guys put in, it will pay off.

Thanos Kennedy walks into the dorm.

THANOS KENNEDY: Omega, we have a team meeting, come on, lets go.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Team meeting?

THANOS KENNEDY: Yeah, coach just called for all of us to meet up at the lockers. He wants us to get together before we head out for the conference championship.

Thanos walks out the dorm as McGinnis takes his basketball and rolls it under his bed. He goes to get up as Gwen grabs on to him.

GWEN CESAR: Don’t let this plague your mind. Take what is yours. But if you don’t, it is not the end of the world. Life does go on.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: It sure doesn’t feel like it.

Gwen places a kiss as Omega gets up and walks out the dorm to catch
    up with Kennedy who is down the hall.

THANOS KENNEDY: You are ready man?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Yeah. The conference championship should be a breezy.

Kennedy laughs as they wait for the elevator

THANOS KENNEDY: Conference championship a breeze? Don’t let Coach Few hear you say that.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Man, you know it’s true. Our conference is weak outside of us, this should and most likely be a cake walk.

Kennedy smirks.

THANOS KENNEDY: Championship or bust huh?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Damn, right, you know why we are here. We are here to make history.

The two make their way for the team meeting.

Gonzaga Bulldogs Record
    27 - 2

The Naismith College Player of the Year (2018)
    Spoiler:

Omega McGinnis
    27 PPG/5.6 RPG/7.6 APG

NCAA Tournament Prelude
    Spoiler:

Gonzaga wins the WWC season and conference championship

First Round of 64
    Gonzaga (1) defeated UMCB (16)

Second Round of 32
    Gonzaga (1) defeated (9) Kansas State

NEXT UP! Sweet Sixteen!
    South Region

Spoiler:

1 Seed Gonzaga Bulldogs vs 12 seed USC Trojans

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Sweet Sixteen 2018
    (1) Gonzaga Vs (12) USC

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    USC Trojans

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (21 PTS - 11 REB -6 AST)
    O. McGinnis (28 PTS - 4 REB - 6 AST)

Top Performers
    (USC)
    B. Boatwright (14 PTS - 5 REB - 1 AST)
    C. Metu (14 PTS - 4 REB - 2 AST)

Game Summary

Soaring into the sweet sixteen it was business as usual for the Gonzaga Bulldogs as they took care of the USC Trojans to move on to the Elite Eight. 28 points from McGinnis and 21 - 11 from Kennedy as everything just moved smoothly for the Zags. Kennedy though was all over the game with blocks and rebounds, and just a force that the Trojans could not contain. Boatwright and Metus with 14 points but their end in the national championship tournament stops at the sweet sixteen after a blow out loss to the Zags. Can the duo keep the championship run alive for the Zags as they move on to the Elite Eight?

Elite Eight

Spoiler:

South Region
    Gonzaga (1) vs Minnesota (3)

East Region
    Kansas (1) vs Arizona (2)

Midwest Region
    Florida (5) vs Alabama (6)

West Region
    Duke (1) vs Notre Dame (11)

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Elite Eight 2018
    (1) Gonzaga Vs (3) Minnesota

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Minnesota Golden Gophers

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (17 PTS - 2 REB - 3 AST)
    O. McGinnis (33 PTS - 6 REB - 4 AST)

Top Performers
    (Minnesota)
    N. Mason (19 PTS - 2 REB - 6 AST)
    C. Metu (14 PTS - 7 REB - 4 AST)

Game Summary

Last time these two teams faced off, The Zags were shocked and upsetted by the Golden Gophers. And with that being said, a huge big game feel in this elite eight battle as The Golden Gophers out the gate had the Zags back against the ropes. Hitting huge three pointers and Kennedy struggling to get anything going, the Golden Gophers went into the half with a 9 point lead. It was a battle fought tooth and nail in the 2nd half as McGinnis started to take over, driving to the lane with no fear as he began to hit key shots and draw fouls that got Mason, the best player on the Golden Gophers side in foul trouble. Key turn overs for the Golden Gophers towards the final minute of the game, gave McGinnis all the ammo needed to put the nail in the coffin and give the Zags the victory which of course had them sweating as it was not looking good at all.

Final Four

Spoiler:

(1) Gonzaga vs Kansas (1)

(5) Florida vs Notre Dame (11)

Cutscene #5

Become Legendary:
    The Cusp of Greatness

Scene Cast

San Antonio, Texas for the 2018 Men’s Final Four tournament, down to the final four teams. Gonzaga, Kansas, Notre Dame and Florida. Now that the Zags reached the ultimate goal and that is returning to the final four was they look for the first national championship in program history. On the out skirts of San Antonio, as the night sky starts to fall, Omega and Gwen sit in a car over looking the Alamodome where the 2018 National championship will take place.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Almost there...

GWEN
    CESAR:
    I know.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: It almost seems surreal. You know that if you work hard you can end up here and that being here was always the goal but now that I am. Just so much to take in. So much history is on the line, I just can’t fail now.

McGinnis smirks

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Man, I can’t believe I’m also about to go pro, two more games....

GWEN CESAR: Think about just yesterday you were not showing up for our group class assignment.

They both chuckle.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: That’s right, I mean, that was my first A in school, ever. I will always owe you for that.

GWEN CESAR: I feel almost bad about the hard time I gave you for that. You pulled through though and started to actually take class seriously.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Of course I did, wasn’t trying to have you kick my ass for the rest of the semester.

GWEN CESAR: I would of.

McGinnis smirks

OMEGA MCGINNIS: You ever feel that everything is changing and you have to adapt so quick all the time?

GWEN CESAR: Yeah but some things don’t have to change.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I guess you’re right. I mean Coach Few is backing me up, my mom is backing me up...

GWEN CESAR: Me. I’m backing you up. I think?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Nah, you got it all wrong. I’m backing you up.

GWEN
    CESAR:
    Ah, okay, so you’re my Scottie Pippen.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Eh. I see myself more like you’re Dwayne Wade.

GWEN
    CESAR:
    You’re going to do great.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I’m glad you’re here with me.

A shooting star flies across the night sky.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Oh shit. You see that.... Should I make a wish.

The two laugh as they sit and look over the Alomdome and the final days of McGinnis collegiate career.

Writers Notes: The next post will be the entire final four, and then we move on to the DRAFT!!! Baby. Kinda already know where McGinnis is going and I don't like it too much but I have to make due. While Kennedy I might tinker with where he ends up but I'm not sure yet.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Writers note: I know I probably moving too quickly lol. But this is just too much fun for a 2k game where it's career was SUPER lackluster.

National Semi Finals
    (1) Gonzaga Vs (1) Arizona

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Arizona Wildcats

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (24 PTS - 8 REB - 3 AST)
    O. McGinnis (29 PTS - 2 REB - 6 AST)

Top Performers
    (Arizona)
    D. Graham (27 PTS - 5 REB - 3 AST)
    B. Preston (17 PTS - 6 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

A huge game feel as two top seeds met in the Final Four and out the gate, the Zags show that they are on a mission to get the job done. With McGinnis scoring at will and setting up Kennedy for huge buckets. The Zags took the league and never looked back. While Graham from Kansas tried all he could to take his team and carry them over the juggernaut that is the Zags, but he just couldn't do it alone and once again Kansas a team that was favored to knock the Zags out of the tournament if they met in the final four. But that was never meant to be as the Zags silenced all the doubters and demolished the Jayhawks as they advance back to the National championship game.

National Championship
    (1) Gonzaga Vs (11) Notre Dame

Teams
    Total
    Gonzaga Bulldogs
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Top Performers
    (Gonzaga)
    T. Kennedy (14 PTS - 4 REB - 4 AST)
    O. McGinnis (31 PTS - 5 REB - 9 AST)

Top Performers
    (Notre Dame)
    M. Farrell (24 PTS - 0 REB - 1 AST)

Game Summary

The Cinderella story stops here at the championship game and it was brutal. The Zags or most importantly McGinnis did not let up. From the start he drove to the basket without a care as he even caught a few massive slam dunks Fighting Irish players. And as this started to get ugly, Notre Dame started to panic and turnovers lead to multiple easy points that the Fighting Irish just could not come back from. McGinnis played this game knowing the history that was on the line and you can tell that he was NOT! going to let a Cinderella team in Notre Dame mess this up for what he and the Gonzaga Bulldogs worked all season long to accomplish and become NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!.

Steamed ROLLED! And the ultimate goal for the Gonzaga Bulldogs finally happened, the first national championship in school history. Behind the power of the duo Omega McGinnis & Thanos Kennedy. The Gonzaga Bulldogs breezed through the final four by winning the final two in games by the most points combined in Final Four history. First running through a top seed in Kansas and then crushing the Cinderella story in Notre Dame to get the job done and it's school's first championship. With Omega McGinnis taking home the honors of Final Four Most Outstanding Player award as he tore up the floor and was the biggest driving force for the Zags to finally claim a national championship for their own.

Every since McGinnis and Kennedy joined the Zags, this was the goal, to get the top two recruits in the country and add them to the runners up for last years championship. Since falling short and losing to University of North Carolina last year, the goal to get back to the championship game and win it all was the only thing on Coach Few's mind.

I'm sure he obsessed over it which was why the season just felt special, by the way his team crushed most of it's opponents and only two losses all year.

They were the heavy favorite in the tournament. The Zags lived up to all the hype and when faced by the luck of a Cinderalla teams like a USC or a Notre Dame, the team kept it's cool and continued to show why the choice in the start of the season for them to be the team to cut down the net was the ultimate choice.

Sometimes with these great freshmens who enter the college the ranks, the teams don't always live up to exceptions, like a most Kentucky teams but the Zags knew that they had something special and ran with it. After the game, during the championship press conference, McGinnis had it be known how much this means to him.

"Cutting down this net and taking the championship home in front of my love ones, I would be lying if I said that I won't remember this moment for the rest of my life" - Omega McGinnis.
    Thanos Kennedy asked about what it meant to him to be a national champion

"That was always the goal, of course, you know, the NBA is calling but to come in the college ranks and win it's ultimate prize and give a school that has never had a championship banner, and now get them one. I'm almost speechless." - Thanos Kennedy.

But that right there is the million dollar question, the NBA and with the duo on their way to the NBA draft what is next for what I call the most powerful two man team in this generation of college basketball? Can they live up to the hype? Who will go number one and to what team?

MVP: Steph Curry
    Rookie Of The Year: Ben Simmons
    Sixth Man: Carmello Anthony
    Defensive Player: Andre Drummond
    Most Improved: Bobby Portis

UP NEXT!

Who will go number one?

Omega McGinnis Scouting Report

Thanos Kennedy Scouting Report

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Omega McGinnis sits at his draft table in a sea of other NBA prospects with journalists, reporters and NBA executives. He sits at his table along side his mom, agent and girlfriend Gwen as the NBA draft is almost about to start. Waiting for everything to just be over with, McGinnis sits with his loves and just waits for his name to be called. The analysts go over the many outcomes of this drafts but they are sure that McGinnis and his teammate Kennedy will be going one and two in the draft. But the rest of the draft is looking out to be a wild night. The commissioner heads to the podium and the NBA draft is just about to start. He welcomes everyone to the draft with a pleasant greeting and from there he announces.....

Adam Silver: With the first pick of the 2018 NBA Draft. The Sacramento Kings select.... Omega McGinnis point guard from the university of Gonzaga.

McGinnis gets up and shakes the head of his agent as he gives his mom a hug and kiss as well for his girlfriend. He heads up the stairs and shakes the hand of Adam Silver before taking the Kings hat and putting it on and officially joining the Sacramento Kings. He heads down the stairs where he is met with NBA reporter Doris Burke for a interview

DORIS BURKE:
    After all this, with the question who will go number one you or Kennedy, now that it is you, how does this feel?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Feels great for all this to be over and now I go back to focusing on playing basketball and joining the Kings who have great young talent to help and build something special.

DORIS BURKE: A great season, winning Gonzagas first college championship, what can the NBA expect from you.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: To work hard and give everything I have for success. I know there is a lot of hype on my shoulders and I plan to live up to it and then some. I didn’t work hard just to ger to the NBA. Believe that.

McGinnis shakes the hand of Doris as he walks off towards the back as Adam Silver is up next for the 2nd pick of the NBA draft that belongs to the Atlanta Hawks.

Adam Silver: With the 2nd pick of the 2018 NBA Draft. The Atlanta Hawks select.... Thanos Kenendy, center from the university of Gonzaga.

Thanos Kennedy with his family gets up and heads up the stage as he shakes the hand of Adam Silver as he is drafted by the Atlanta Hawks. McGinnis watches on as he high school teammate, college teammate and best friend gets drafted right behind him.

Draft Trades. A LOT!

Round One

Draft Number Team
    Name Position
    1 Kings O. McGinns PG
    2 Hawks T. Kenendy C
    3 Mavericks M. Porter Jr SF
    4 Hornets S. Gilgeous-Alexander PG
    5 Mavericks L. Doncic SG
    6 Hornets D. Ayton C
    7 Heat M. Bridges SF
    8 Knicks K. Knok SF
    9 Knicks R. Kurucs SF
    10 Cavs T. Young PG
    11 Celtics M. Bagley III PF
    12 Hornets H. Dailio SG
    13 Grizzlies J. Jackson Jr C
    14 Bulls M. Mamba C
    15 Knicks M. Bridges SF
    16 Wizards M. Robinson C
    17 Grizzlies C. Sexton PG
    18 Heat P. Washington PF
    19 Trailblazers I. Bonga SF
    20 Jazz T. Duval PG
    21 Suns O. Yurtseven C
    22 Pistons G. Trent Jr SG
    23 Celtics K. Mushidi SG
    24 Bulls A. Wiley C
    25 Knicks R. Williams PF
    26 Jazz W. Carter Jr PF
    27 Hornets T. Battle SG
    28 Lakers R. Alkins SG
    29 Hawks G. Allen SG
    30 Warriors L. Peters PG

Round Two

Draft Number Team Name Position
    1 Kings J. Vanderbilt SF
    2 Hawks L. Vick SG
    3 76ers L. Walkers SG
    4 Bulls M. Newman SG
    5 Magic J. Brunson PG
    6 Mavericks R. Hachimura SF
    7 Grizzlies K. Tillie SF
    8 Nets C. Metu PF
    9 76ers T. Brown SF
    10 Lakers B. Brown SG
    11 Suns N. Richards C
    12 Grizzlies E. Akot SF
    13 Pistons L. Ball SG
    14 Mavericks R. Grady C
    15 Timberwolves D. Musa SF
    16 Wizards A. Holiday PG
    17 Suns K. Antetokounmpo PF
    18 Pacers R. Strawberry PF
    19 Suns B. McCoy C
    20 Mavericks U. Azubulke C
    21 Nuggets E. Bullard SF
    22 Suns D. Newman SF
    23 Thunder M. Weber SG
    24 Pelicans N. Boone SG
    25 76ers S. Braun PF
    26 Jazz T. Floyd PG
    27 Clippers P. Rodman SF
    28 Thunder B. Webb C
    29 76ers C. Lampley SG
    30 Nuggets D. McCloud SF

Cutscene #6

Become Legendary: We Gonna' be Alright

Scene Cast

In the draft green room, Thanos Kennedy is with in his camp as Omega McGinnis comes up to him and shakes his hand.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Congratulations man. We did it bro.

THANOS KENNEDY: I know, everything is going to be different now.

OMEGA MCGINNIS:
    Yeah, I got use to playing with your big ass and now I’m heading to the West Coast and you heading South, but man, we had a hell of run, did we.

THANOS KENNEDY: Hell yeah, high School State champions, college Champions, and now one and two in the NBA draft.

OMEGA MCGINNIS:
    Damn straight. But now we are opponents and you will see what that means when I bust your ass when we play...

THANOS KENNEDY: Don’t even. I promise that I will win a championship before you, big men win shit.

OMEGA MCGINNIS:
    Yeah back like ten years ago, this is a guard league and I’m the next one up, and how you going to win a championship before me? I’m winning it this year bro. Come at me.

THANOS KENNEDY: Man, don’t let this going #1 overall get to your head.

The two chuckle.

OMEGA MCGINNIS:
    Man, it already is. But seriously man, I wish you the best, it’s going to be hard looking down in the paint and not seeing you. Be good man, catch you later, I have a flight to catch to the Nike headquarters.

THANOS KENNEDY: Nike? You signing with them?

OMEGA MCGINNIS:
    I might.

There is a silence between the two as some much is going on with the NBA draft. McGinnis offers his hand out and the two hug before McGinnis walks off.

Offseason is NEXT!

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Summer League 2018 MVP: Omega McGinnis
    *The NBA Summer League, also known as the Las Vegas Summer League, is the main off-season competition in which National Basketball Association teams come together to try out different summer rosters instead of their regular season line-ups.

Cutscene #7

Become Legendary: Massive Endorsement

Scene Cast

Inside the condo for the overall number one pick, Omega McGinnis. He sits at his kitchen table as a sneaker box lays right in front of him. His girlfriend Gwen Cesar comes out of the condo bedroom as she see’s him staring at the box.

GWEN CESAR: What are you looking at?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: My first signature sneaker.

GWEN CESAR: From Nike... that’s was fast.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Yeah. I knew once I signed with them everything would of taken off like a rocket.

GWEN CESAR: Wait, you signed with Nike for 4175 million dollars for seven years...

OMEGA MCGINNIS: You like saying that don’t ya....

GWEN CESAR: Of course...

The two chuckle as McGinnis agent walks in, as she looks at McGinnis looking at his sneakers unopened. McGinnis signed with Roc Nation Sports and his agent Rebecca Lucas. She takes the shoe box and throws it at McGinnis.

AGENT REBECCA: Open it.

McGinnis opens up the shoe box to reveal the SupA Omega Ones.
    Spoiler:

AGENT REBECCA: Look great don’t they, we have a whole campaign set up with Nike to get those shoes on the shelf as quick as possible. You’re the next NBA star Omega, and that will mean more of these kind of opportunities.

Omega looks at the shoes.

AGENT REBECCA:
    You like them right, I mean, you were the one to work with Nike to put those together.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I love them. Just crazy to see them here and right infront of me.

AGENT REBECCA: Just remember take care of everything on the court, and this is just a taste of what’s to come. Anyway I have to head out, just wanted to check on you, see if you got the shoes. Good luck with ya season.

McGinnis Agent leaves the room as McGinnis gets a text from none other than 3 time NBA Champion,
    Dwayne Wade.

“Hey Rook, workout today. Don’t be late. I don’t care what you did in college, everything starts over from now on. “

McGinnis smirks as he reads the text before getting up and getting ready to head out as his rookie season is right before him and now everything is for the taking.

Up Next!

Writers Note: Now with the NBA season here, going to change up the way I post the games. Instead of doing game by game summaries, I will just do monthly recaps with what transpired.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month
    November 2018

Welcome To The League, Rookie!

"The Cobra" Omega McGinnis going up against The Greatest Player on the planet LeBron James

Season Diary Entry #1

McGinnis with a historical debut in the NBA. With he first game of his NBA career, "The Cobra" Omega McGinnis dropped 42 points with 12 assists on the Minnesota Timber-wolves. The same followed with his second game as he got himself a triple double with 30 points, 10 rebs and 18 assists. McGinnis put the league on notice that he is as good or even better than he was advertised. Up against the Suns next, McGinnis kept it going scoring 38 points and dishing out 17 assists.

With the first battle with the LA Lakers, a rival of the Kings, McGinnis showed to the Lakers that they are not a team to be taken lightly this year and McGinnis dropped 39 points on them with 19 assists. The next game against The Nuggets, McGinnis gets himself another triple double with 35 points, 11 rebs and 10 asts. The league and sports world is fully buzzing about McGinnis and how he is taking his skill level to another level and succeeding in the pro's just like he did in College. Though he was riding high, a rematch with Minnesota gives McGinnis and The Kings the first loss of the season. But The Kings bounces back with a victory of the Brooklyn Nets, but in a game the next night fall to the Washington Wizards.

A game against The Celtics, The King step up and win a close one that came down to the wire. Right after, The Kings pick up an impressive win against the Spurs behind McGinnis 41 points and 11 assists. Though once again they lose a back end of a back to back against The Brooklyn Nets. Though they follow that up with another loss this time against The Miami Heat. But the next game against The Atlanta Hawk which showcased the first match up between Omega McGinns and Thanos Kennedy, and while McGinnis showed up to dominate scoring 51 points, making him the 5th most points game scored in a NBA game by a rookie. Though McGinnis put on a classic performance, Kennedy only was able to put up 7 points. As McGinnis took it to his former college teammate as he dunked on him multiple times during the game, with the Kings winning 117-113

The next game came against The Thunder and with Westbrook on the bench resting a injury, McGinnis with 38 points and 16 assists gave The Kings the victory. Sacramento follows that up a 111-88 win over The Clippers, then a 112-105 win against The Pelicans and then again a 119-113 victory against The Clippers. Another easy victory as The Kings blew up The Detroit Pistons with a 102-77 victory.

Though a true test as The Kings went up against The Cleveland Cavaliers as The Cobra went toe to toe with King James and McGinnis and The Kings proved tough and picked up the tough win 119-109. McGinnis dropping 43 points and 18 assists as LeBron with 23 points, After the game, LeBron gave McGinnis his due as a player that can be the best player in the league in due time. The Kings follow the Cavs victory with a 103-102 win over The Memphis Grizzle.

Side notes for the month, the arrival of McGinnis became wonders for Willie Cauley-Stein, who running the pick and roll with McGinnis opened up his game and seemed to compliment McGinnis well. For a player who was looking to be a bust in the NBA, Willie with McGinnis has found a career resurgence, with career points up. The same can be said for Buddy Hield and De'Aaron Fox who seems to accept this role of coming off the bench as the 6th man and giving the much needed spark of it.

Omega McGinnis month stats
    Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    33.8 PPG
    7.9 RPG
    10.4 APG

Record
    18-4

• Defeated MIN
    • Defeated LAC
    • Defeated PHX
    • Defeated LAL
    • Defeated DEN
    • Lost to MIN
    • Defeated BKN
    • Lost to WAS
    • Defeated BOS
    • Defeated SAS
    • Lost to BKN
    • Lost to MIA
    • Defeated ATL
    • Defeated OKC
    • Defeated LAC
    • Defeated NOA
    • Defeated LAC
    • Defeated DET
    • Defeated CLE
    • Defeated MEM

Cutscene #8

Become Legendary:
    Mentors needed for greatness.

Scene Cast

Inside the Sacramento Kings practice gym, Omega McGinnis and Dwayne Wade working McGinnis post game in the game, it is early in the morning and they are the only two in the gym practicing at least this early. Wade teaching the rookie on more ways to be effective on the offensive end as working in the post has not been apart of McGinnis arsenal when it comes to his offense.

DWAYNE WADE: You see, working on the block, it opens up the game. With you being 6’4, the guard defending you might not be that height. Post him up, easy buckets.

Omega looks a bit tired from the practice as he has been working on his turnaround fade away all practice.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS:
    Man, why? I score so easy on the pick and roll on the mid range and I can drive to the basket with easy.

DWAYNE WADE:
    Yeah, but that’s not going to be there forever, trust me. Look at Kobe and Jordan and how they were able to extend their careers just by doing something like this. You athleticism won’t be here forever. I wish, I had someone break that to me when I was a rookie, but trust me, adding this to your box of skills, will not only help you but the team in whole.

Omega nods his head as he sits down on the floor. Wade can see something is on his mind.

DWAYNE WADE:
    What’s up, rook, whats on your mind?

Omega pauses for a second like he feels like he shouldn’t even bring this up but he turns to Wade.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: The expectation, like this team hasn’t felt this kind of success or had this kind of buzz since the days of Chris Webber, years ago. It’s a lot. The city expects great things and I do too, but it’s a lot to handle this kind of expectations for a city who has been craving for this kind of success for it seem years.

Wade smirks.

DWAYNE WADE: That’s what’s bothering you, rook.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: The numbers I’m putting up, like all that, I have can do in my sleep believe me. But to carry a franchise on my back, it was easy in College or at least it felt like it did because I couldn’t sense the pressure. You know, like everyone knew I was going pro after a year of school, and not a big deal if I didn’t bring the national championship home. But this is the NBA, this is the league and everything is under a much larger microscope. You understand what I'm trying to say here.

DWAYNE WADE: I do. Everything on the court is easy compared to everything off it. When I was drafted to Miami, and soon Shaq found himself there, I had to find what ever I had inside me to lead the team. Pressure bursts pipes but they also create diamonds. Then when LeBron and Bosh came t Miami, that pressure to produce championships tripled, and we got two, but the pressure to get a championship was maybe the key factor in actually getting one. But use that pressure, make it wake you up, get to the gym, and keep working and using that pressure as a key and a motivation to push yourself to be an all time great. That's really the best advice I can give you, it won't be easy, trust me. Every loss finds a way to be on you, but this comes with everything, it was your dream to be here and now you are and now you're a face of a NBA franchise. Everything will be alright though. C'mon lets get back to it.

Wade and McGinnis get back to practicing on McGinnis turnaround jump shot as more Kings teammates enter into the gym as the actual scheduled practice is about to start.

Cutscene #9

Become Legendary: Just a personal rivalry.

Scene Cast

McGinnis and Kennedy are in a restaurant after their game. The two haven’t really seen each other since draft night and they are just catching up with one another. The two sit and talk as a waiter comes up and McGinnis turns to him.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Is there a way, I can get 51 ice cubes for my drink...

Mocking Kennedy for dropping 51 points on his best friend in their first NBA game against one another. Kennedy smirks as he waves the waiter off.

THANOS KENNEDY: You got jokes, man, you got lucky, that’s all.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Lucky? How do I luckily drop 51 points in your face? How does that happen? Man, you couldn’t stop me tonight.

THANOS KENNEDY: Let’s not talk about it..

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Not talk about it? That’s all I want to talk about. Give me 51 reasons why I shouldn’t?

THANOS KENNEDY: Don’t worry I’m going to get you next game, you watch?

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS:
    Watch what, you only scored 7 points, what next game you are going to get 14?

THANOS KENNEDY: You know I’m not going to say anything else.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS:
    Because you can’t. But in all seriousness, man, you are doing good, you got Atlanta Hawks above 500 in win percentage. A real turn around. I respect it. You had one bad game against me, but, you are doing great right now.

THANOS KENNEDY: Me. You got The Kings at the top of western conference, when was the last time they been there this time during the season. Maybe, one day we will meet in the finals and play against each other in the championship....

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Man, you got to get there first.

THANOS KENNEDY: Oh, I will trust me.

The two laugh for small second as McGinnis reaches into his wallet to pay for the meal. The two stand up and head out the restaurant. The valet pulls up with McGinnis car as he reaches out and gives a fist pump to Kennedy.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS:
    Next game, I’m breaking Wilt’s record of a 100 points in a game on your ass.

McGinnis gets in his car and drives off.

Last edited by Woke Willis; 05-22-2018 at 04:21 AM.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

December 2018

Face of The Franchise.

The City of Sacramento Buzz About The Ressurgance of Thier Kings.

Season Diary Entry #2

Another month and another great month for Omega McGinnis production wise. Starting off the month with highly anticipated duel against Russel Westbrook as The Kings took on and defeated The OKC Thunder. McGinnis with 37 points and 10 assists against Westbrooks 24 pts and 7 assists. Though the next game against The Detroit Pistons wasn't kind to McGinnis as the Pistons defeated The Kings with McGinnis only scoring 10 points with 9 rebounds and 7 assists. The following game against The Bulls, McGinnis bounced back with a triple double 36-10-10 and leading the Kings to a victory over the Chicago Bulls 111-86.

December 8th, 2019, McGinnis made his debut in the worlds greatest arena Madison Square Garden and he did not disappoint as he dropped another triple double, with a 34-10-11 game as The Kings made quick work of the New York Knicks. But in Toronto, The Kings fell to the hands of the Toronto Raptors, 118-103, with DeRozan and Ibaka leading the Raptors over The Kings while The Kings lead by McGinnis with 29 points couldn't get the team involved and as well 7 turnovers did not really help his cause.

During this month, both De'Aron Fox and Bogdan Bogdanovic fell to injuries, with Bogan being the starting small forward and Fox being the 6th man off the bench, The Kings did suffer a little to get their groove in. And the squad relied on McGinnis more. The Kings did though bounce back from the loss against The Kings with an impressive win over the 76ers, Ben Simmons and McGinnis going back and forth as McGinnis dropped 49 points on the Sixers and lead them a 101-88 victory. But The Kings couldn't follow that up as the team gets straight dismantled by The Washington Wizards with a 133-109 defeat, and the teams offense just seemed off the entire night as coach Fizdale calling his team out on horrible effort on both ends of the court, all because the team hasn't seen the level of this success in while doesn't mean that they can slack off and take games for granted.

And the message was received as The Kings took down the Spurs 117-98 with 53 points, 9 rebs and 14 assists, as Greg Pop after the game was singing the praises, as he reminded him of a young MJ and that's not a comparison he uses or even likes to use often. The following game was more the same as The Kings made quick work of The Lakers as it was mostly a routine outing for The Kings and a good victory and that victory followed with another as The Kings defeated The Sixers 121 to 13, in another game where McGinnis and Simmons tore the house down but McGinnis once again being the one to lead his team to victory, Simmons chimed in with 24-12-8 but it wasn't enough for McGinnis's Kings as he took off for 34-7-9.

Another battle between Thunder and Kings went down as a blow out for The Kings as they defeated The Thunder 133-95, and all game, Westbrook and McGinnis went at each other and by that we mean also verbally, the two had to get torn apart of a words but McGinnis with the final word as he got his team the victor. McGinnis with a box score of 27-5-15 and 30 points from Buddy Hield giving the team the win. The next game a Harden-less Rockets as he is recovering from injuries, but the team did put up a hard fight against The Kings, but wasn't enough as CP3 28 points wasn't enough as they fell to The Kings, 117-107.

Next game against The Suns, a123-105 blow out in favor of The Kings as McGinnis with 46-8-8 lead The Kings to the easy victory. But the team couldn't follow up that success as The Kings fell to the Dallas Mavericks 103-116. as Michael Porter Jr with 25 points was the driving force behind the huge victory.

The final game of the month and of the season series between the Thunder and Kings went down as a blow out for The Kings as they defeated The Thunder 97-68. Just like the last blow out win, McGinnis and Westbrook went at it verbally but not statically as Westbrook was only able to drop 6 points and was in foul trouble and eventually fouled out late in the third quarter.

In off the court news, The Kings have been reportedly looking to shop around their last years first round pick De-Aaron Fox, but with him still being injured, it is only a report but once healed from his injuries it will be interesting to see where he might land. Or if this report is true.

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    34.8 PPG
    7.3 RPG
    9.5 APG

Record
    27-8

• Defeated OKC
    • Loss to DET
    • Defeated CHI
    • Defeated NYC
    • Loss to TOR
    • Defeated PHI
    • Loss to WAS
    • Defeated SAS
    • Defeated LAL
    • Defeated PHI
    • Defeated OKC
    • Defeated HOU
    • Defeated PHO
    • Loss to DAL
    • Defeated OKC

Cutscene #10

Become Legendary:
    Sneaker Commercial.

Scene Cast

A shot of Omega Mcginnis’s first Nike signature shoe as in the background Drake's Trophies plays. The shot continues as you can hear McGinnis in the background.

♫ What's the move?
    Can I tell truth? If I was doing this for you
    Then I have nothing left to prove, nah
    This for me, though
    I'm just tryna stay alive and take care of my people
    And they don't have no award for that
    Trophies
    Trophies
    …

And they don't have no award for that
    Shit don't come with trophies, ain't no envelopes to open
    I just do it cause I'm 'sposed to.

OMEGA MCGINNIS (V.O.): F##K Trophies. If that’s what you play for, you’re doing this all wrong. The destination isn’t the goal, it’s the travel. The rides, the walks, the steps you needed to get where you want to be. You have to do it for the love it... you should want it because it because you love it. The trophies, the awards, I mean, it shall come if you work hard, but the enjoyment of your craft or mastering your craft should be what drives. People shouldn't be able to get you out of the gym, they shouldn't get you stop getting better and being the better baller or anything, that you can possibly be. Who's doing this for trophies?

Images of people playing basketball as they play all through the night. One person hits a shot that wins them the game and quickly the game starts back up.

OMEGA MCGINNIS (V.O): Who's doing this for trophies? I'm not. The nights at Gonzaga, to bringing the school its first championship ever, that was amazing, but that's not why I did it. There was no luck in it, the ride to that championship was the best part. The nights I spent shooting in the gym, the practices, the support from my love ones, like seriously, who does this for trophies.... I don't.

A the closing shot of the commercial shows McGinnis walking on to the court of the game that is being played screaming "I got next"

Cutscene #11

Become Legendary:
    At least you know you got Lois Lane'
    Scene Cast

Inside the Sacermento condo of McGinnis, he wakes up after a NBA road trip, he wakes to quiet Condo as he looks at his phone and see’s text messages from people including D. Wade, a Nike rep and a bunch of others. With practice today and a media event for Nike as well, McGinnis is quick to get his things together. He hops in the shower and grabs what ever he needs and walks out to the living room of his condo to find his girlfriend Gwen resting on the couch with a few textbooks in front of her as she bene studying for exams. An the condo cleaned up and put together as it was surely a mess prior, with McGinnis living a busy and on the go life, the up keeping might be a tough chore to do. Gwen looks beyond exhausted as she rests. Trying to finish up at Gonzaga university and as well assist McGinnis and help him and support him throuj his journey as a NBA superstar seems to be a lot. McGinnis notices that the clothes in the dryer are done and beeping, as he drops what he has in his hands and quickly takes the clothes out of the dyer and begins to fold them. He gets a text on his phone that his driver is waiting downstairs but before he is done he finishes the clothes, his phone from the vibrations of the texts drops to the floor as it wakes up Gwen.

GWEN CESAR:Leaving already?

OMEGA MCGINNIS:
    Yeah, but hey, rest. I shall be back soon.

Gwen tries to stand but limps as McGinnis picks her up and carries her to his bed and tucks her in.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Reading all this text books will fry your brain.

GWEN CESAR: Why, because you read one and it fried yours?

McGinnis laughs as he kisses her on the forehead. Gwen snatches him on top of her as she kisses him, McGinnis busts out laughing. He gets up and flicks her on her nose before heading out.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Sleep. When you going back to the University?

GWEN CESAR: End of the week.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Alright. I’ll be back tonight, I promises. We can catch up and you can tell me all about your studies.

McGinnis walks out and takes his things as he gets to the lobby and his driver looks bothered that he was waiting this long. McGinnis shakes his head.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: C’mon, bro, let’s go. Like you got something else to do today besides take me places. Stop it.

McGinnis gets in the car and it drives off.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

January 2019

Injuries Are a B###%

Omega McGinnis falls with a high ankle sprain

Season Diary Entry #3

The month of January started off rocky for The Kings as they fell to the Dallas Mavericks, as McGinnis's 35-7-11 was not enough to get the job done as both Dennis Smith Jr and Michael Porter Jr went off as Dennis dropped 28 and Michael followed behind with 25.

The next game a overtime class against The Lakers as The Kings fall to the Lakers with Lonzo Ball hitting a shot at the buzzard to send the game to OT, and where from there they carried the momentum and finished The Kings off in overtime.

The next game, McGinnis came out the gate on fire as he dropped 56 - 9-13 against The Raptors where they were able to take home the 10 point win. They followed that up with a impressive 14 point victory over the Hornets as the team looked to be getting back in shape for the month of January. The Kings with 48-9-9 from McGinnis was enough to give them a 9 point win over The Trailblazers.

The following game, McGinnis scored 72! Points against The Spurs, as he was UNSTOPPABLE! Tying him 7th all time for most points scored in a game, and against The Spurs of all teams, was just a show to watch and what McGinnis is truly capable off if he is really in the zone for a full game. After the game, Spurs Coach Greg Pop is just puzzled on how McGinnis just seems to be having these break out games against his team.

The Utah Jazz was next and with 29 points from Buddy Hield, The Kings put the Jazz away pretty easy with a 115-93 victory. The Kings followed that victory up with another on as they beat The Pelicans by ten as McGinnis 45 points was enough to lead the squad to a victory. But that didn't last as The Kings couldn't keep the things rolling as a hiccup against The Pacers as they were able to pick up a 7 point victory over The Kings.

It didn't get better from there as The Kings fell to the Timberwolves which now gives the Timberwolves the season series lead 2-1, The Kings just couldn't find their 3pt shot as they went 3-18 from the 3pt line and add that with The Timberwolves rebounding, The Kings fell short to getting the job done. Though they bounced back against The Trailblazers as McGinnis 39 points was not enough to get the win.

Then, the worse possible thing that can happen, DOES! McGinnis late in the 4th in a tied game went up for a rebound and landed on his ankle wrong, and his face showed his pain as he rolled all over the court, McGinnis who has never been on the wrong side of a injury, in the middle of leading The Kings to it's resurgence falls with a High Right Ankle Sprain. Against The Cavs, he had to be carried to the back and watch his team lose to The Cavs in double Overtime. The following game wasn't much better at all as without McGinnis, The Kings got blown out by The Pacers 129-97. McGinnis injury has him on the sideline till at least right before the all star break or even right after it.

Injury Status
    Omega McGinnis - High Ankle Sprain
    4-6 weeks

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    40.8 PPG
    7.0 RPG
    9.8 APG

Record
    34-14

• Loss to DAL
    • Loss LAL
    • Defeated TOR
    • Defeated CHA
    • Defeated POR
    • Defeated SAS
    • Defeated Jazz
    • Defeated NO
    • Loss to IND
    • Loss to MIN

• Defeated POR
    • Loss to CLE
    • Loss to IND

Cutscene #11

Become Legendary:
    How quickly it can all be taken away

Scene Cast

McGinnis in the training room days after getting the news hat he will be sidelined for 4-6 weeks with a high ankle sprain, looks down about it. He sits on the table with his ankle rested up and just looks completely out of it. Missing The 2019 All Star Game weekend in Oakland, leading the votes for the All star game, now having to miss out, just looks to be killing him right now. On the TV in the training room shows an episode of ESPN First Take as the hosts Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman talk about McGinnis injury and how that with him out for at least a month, how can a team who was bad enough to find themselves in the draft lottery to get the #1 pick manage to keep the ship afloat long enough for McGinnis to return and pick things up. Stephen A Smith questions what will McGinnis even be like once he returns, what will this injury do to him, we seen the likes of stars on the rise just get derailed with injuries. McGinnis tired of hearing this turns off the TV in frustration.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Man... how can I let my team down like this, Im out for a whole month. This is crazy, we worked so hard to get where we are now, top of the conference, and now, I have to watch the team try and keep this going without me. F##K.

Kings coach David Fizdale walks into the training room and sits alongside McGinnis.

DAVID FIZDALE: What’s going man, how you feeling?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Like shit. This is the first injury I ever had, and I’m out in a time where the team needs me to keep this thing we got going.

DAVID FIZDALE: Man, don’t say that, you’ll be back on the court in no time, and we still have so much regular season left, you are only missing February, it’s the shortest month in the year. Come back in March, get healed up, get ready and I’m sure the team should be able to keep this thing going long enough for you to get back on the court.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I just seen some many players never be the same after ankle injuries...

Coach Fizdale cuts off McGinnis.

DAVID FIZDALE: And you aren’t those players. You will be back and just as good and maybe even better than ever, but you have to get this doubt out of your head and snap out of this, mood you are in. The team right now, needs you cheering them on, and pushing them forward as we make this push to the playoffs... you know how long it’s been since The Kings made the playoffs? Ten years ago.... So get focused, if need be, rest up at home, and come back and lead the team to the playoffs.

Coach Fizdale gets up and pats McGinnis on the back as he goes back to getting everything together for the upcoming games, as now he really has to strategize without McGinnis in the line up. McGinnis sits on the training table as the trainer enters in and works on tapping up McGinnis's ankle.

Cutscene #12

Become Legendary:
    Resting at Home....

Scene Cast

Inside Omega McGinnis condo, he rests watching netflix, and you can tell he is itching to get back on the court and rejoin his team. But for now he must rest his ankle and wait for his time to be medically cleared and back on the floor with his Kings team. While he rests with his PS4 set up and everything to his liken, his girlfriend Gwen walks in from picking up a few groceries. McGinnis see’s her walk in and smirks.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: You know that there are like, services who deliver that stuff to us right?

GWEN CESAR: Shut it. And wait all day for them, rather just go to the store myself and get the things we need.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: But what would of happened if I would of like fell or something and hurt myself more? You would have to help take care of me, longer.

GWEN CESAR: Then, that would of been nice, you know, to see you more. But now, I got you right here and you can’t go nowhere....
    OMEGA MCGINNIS: Yeah, I can, I just can’t get very far.

GWEN CESAR: Before I tackle you... but did you do your ankle stretches yet?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Yeah, earlier, now I’m just sitting on my ass with my ankle rested with nothing to do.

GWEN CESAR: Well while dinner cooks, you can help me study for this assignment I have due.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Baby, I would rather sprint on my ankle sprain than do that. I left College to avoid....

Gwen cuts him off

GWEN CESAR: To avoid what, knowledge...

OMEGA MCGINNIS:Yeah that stuff. But go ahead, do what you go to do. Look I can hobble around.

McGinnis tries to get up and just falls to the floor.

GWEN CESAR: What the hell is the matter with you? Trying 6 more weeks.

She assists in McGinnis getting back to his feet as he wobbles over to the kitchen table and takes a sit. He takes a taste of what’s being cooked for dinner. Gwen sits next to him and has her textbooks ready. McGinnis reads over her shoulder as she tries to study.

GWEN CESAR: Can you stop, I hate when people do that.

McGinnis being a bit stir crazy in the house picks up the text book and drops to the floor. Gwen laughs as she leans in and kiss McGinnis. McGinnis phone starts to ring as it is the trainer from the Kings. He answers the phone.

Last edited by Woke Willis; 05-23-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

February 2019

The Ship is Sinking.

Buddy Hield looking to step up and keep the Kings success going.

Season Diary Entry #5

With McGinnis on the shelf dealing with an high ankle sprain, it is up to the rest of The Kings sqaud to pick up the slack. And to start off the month of Febuary, they did just that, as they kicked things off with an impressive win over the Boston Celtics, with Labissiere leading the team with a double-double 27 points and 11 rebounds as they took down the Celtics and maybe gave some hope that the team would be alright without McGinnis. And then the success followed with the next game, as The Kings Cauley-Stein's 17 points gave the Kings a 14 point victory over the Pelicans, 114-100.

The team seemed to be in high spirits as they pulled off two wins in a row. But the next game wasn't so much to be happy about as they fall short 113-112 to the Dallas Mavericks, in a close game towards the end where Michael Porter Jr took things over and closed the door on a last second come back for the Kings. Doesn't get any better from there as the next game is a 131-116 blow out lost to the Houston Rockets, while Fox was able to score 36 points, it was nowhere enough to counter the duo of James Harden and Chris Paul.

Then another loss for The Kings as they again get blown out, this time by the hands of The Denver Nuggets, as offensively no one could get anything truly going and they got wiped by Denver. And... another loss and another blow out defeat as this time The Kings fall to the Magic 124-93, and things are looking real bad for The Kings as nothing is working as they try and hold the ship up right till McGinnis gets back from his injury. ANOTHER!! Loss this time to the Clippers, as once again the offense was just stuck and couldn't get in motion, after the loss to the Clippers, Coach Fizdale was asked about his Kings team and if they can bounce back and keep things from getting worse, Coach Fizdale answered that this is a hard transition for the team, but they will overcome.

And they did NOT! As The Kings fall the Spurs in another blowout loss as Kawi Leonard was just too much for the Kings, with him scoring 42 points and getting 8 rebounds. And from there ANOTHER! Loss and this time against the Trailblazers and this loss to was a blowout defeat. The Kings are falling and fast down the Western Conference standings.

The fall contiunes as this time it is against the defending champions, Golen State Warriors as they blew out The Kings 125-102 and without McGinnis, of course The Kings didn't stand a chance against The Champs. And the final game before the all star break, The Kings lose once again as they find themselves on the end of a 9 game LOSING streak, as they lose to the Denever Nuggets in another blow out defeat. With the all star break here, now, the Kings can regroup and try to steer the ship back on track in time for Omega McGinnis's return where his return is slated for the 2nd week of March.

Injury Status
    Omega McGinnis - High Ankle Sprain
    1-2 weeks

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    0.0 PPG
    0.0 RPG
    0.0 APG

Record
    36-23

• Defeated BOS
    • Defeated NO
    • Loss to DAL
    • Loss to HOU
    • Loss to DEN
    • Loss to ORL
    • Loss to LAC
    • Loss to SAS
    • Loss to POR
    • Loss to GSW
    • Loss to DEN

All Star Weekend Results

Rookie/Sophomore

Elites defeats The Stars 112-109
    MVP: Josh Jackson

Dunk Contest Champion 2019
    Thanos Kennedy

Three Point Shooting Champion 2019
    Klay Thompson

2019 All Star Game

Western All Stars Defeat Eastern All Stars 129-119
    MVP: Steph Curry

Cutscene #12

Become Legendary:
    Fall Nine Times, Get Up Ten...

Scene Cast

McGinnis is in the gym trying to get a practice in as he is sweating from how hard he is working, his ankle isn’t a 100% percent but he still pushes himself to his limits and beyond to try and be the bets he can be once he returns back to the line up. Watching his team struggle like this and fall all the way from 4th in the West after being at the top, he is working hard at the gym. It killed him to miss the All Star Weekend event, and the all star game which he was voted in to start, but he has to get back and he has to be better than ever.

This set back will not stop him, and you can tell from how hard he is working in this gym, it is late at night and nowhere is in the gym at all as he tries to force himself to get up jump shots and run up and down the court.

He falls to his knee’s and then lays on the court with his back on the floor as he stares at the ceiling of the practice gym. He envisions all of the championship banners that he wants up there, as McGinnis envisions ultimate success for himself and the Kings organization. He slowly gets up to his feet and head over to his bag that sits on the gym’s bench. He looks through his phone as he gets a text message from his girlfriend asking where is he, McGinnis then turns his phone off and goes back to working out.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I’m sorry, I thought, I was the only one here.

JANITOR:
    No, go ahead, I thought the same thing.

The Janitor notices that McGinnis is limping as he walks to the bench and sits down with a face of pure exhaustion on it.

JANITOR: Not that it’s none of my business, but should be putting yourself this hard?

Omega McGinnis looks over to him.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: You wouldn’t understand... sorry to be blunt.

JANITOR: I guess if anyone would know, it would be you. Well, let me know when you’re done so I can get in here and clean this court up.

McGinnis gets up and snatches his bag.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Go ahead, sir, sorry to be bother.

McGinnis heads out the gym as the Janitor turns to him.

JANITOR:
    I feel sorry for the league once you get back....

OMEGA MCGINNIS: So do I....

McGinnis heads out the gym as the Janitor starts to clean the court.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

March 2019

The Toughest Of Roads

Coach Fizdale tries to get his team together heading towards the playoffs.

Season Diary Entry #6

The month of March starts off with some good news as McGinnis is expected to be back by March 6th's game against the Mavericks. While that was more good news as The Kings kicked off the month with a win against The Suns. Cauley-Stein with 20 points and 9 rebounds lead the team to victory.

But the next night, the Kings fall to the top team in the West, The Timberwolves. While it was a close back and forth game, The T-Wolves were able to pull it out against the Kings.

The Next gama the Kings fall to the Grizzlies and it was a blow out defeat. But the next game was THE RETURN! Of The Cobra, Omega McGinnis, and up against The Mavericks, He went off for 58 points and lead the team to victory. When asked about how he felt in his return, McGinnis said that he feels great and he is ready to get the team back on track and up the conference ranking. Well, life works funny as the next game was a defeat for The Kings as they fall ot the Jazz. McGinnis with just 21 points, and it wasn't enough for McGinnis to get the Kings the needed victory.

The next game, McGinnis only scored 6 points.... and that lead to a blow out loss to the Hornets, he just wasn't himself in the game and nothing he tried worked. That followed with another loss as this time its was against The Miami Heat, and McGinnis with 18, but he needs to score more than that if he wanted to get his team the victory.

That followed with ANOTHER LOSS!!! and against The Jazz, as the fall 118-107, as the team looks just out of it and are falling hard in this slump. Which continued as the Kings fell to the Magic, and the offense isn't nowhere near where it needs to be, as things look bad for the club.

But finally the were able to get it together and pick up a win and end this 5 game losing streak, as McGinnis with 46 points and 26 assists, pulled the team up and lead them to a much needed victory that ended the slump that they were on.

The winning ways continued as the Kings picked up a win against the Nuggets, McGinnis with 42 points and 14 assists, was the spark for the team to lead them to victory. Then everything just kept rolling as The Kings with a huge win against the defending champions the Golden State Warriors, as this was the first encounter between McGinnis and The Warriors and it did not disappoint, McGinnis with 40 point and 16 assists, Curry with 31 but in this game, McGinnis was just unstoppable and he lead his team to a great win against a team as put together as the Golden State Warriors.

The winning resumed as The Kings defeated The Bulls 116-11, McGinnis with 23 points seemed more than enough for the win. The very next game, a blow out win for the Kings as McGinnis with 23 points and 23 assists lead the Kings to dominate victory over The Bucks.

And in the final game of the month, was the last match up between The Kings and Hawks and most importantly, McGinnis vs Thanos Kennedy. In the last game, McGinnis scored 50+ on The Hawks, as this game, was able to get 44 points with 18 assists, Kennedy who played even though he was dealing with injuries, only was able to put up 9 points,10 rebounds with 7 assists. The Kings taking the victory and ending the month of March on a 6 game winning streak and 5th in the western conference play off standings.

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    30.3 PPG
    6.5 RPG
    11.7 APG

Record 42

• Defeated PHX
    • Loss to MIN
    • Loss to MEM
    • Defeated DAL
    • Loss to UTA
    • Loss to CHA
    • Loss to MIA
    • Loss UTA
    • Loss to ORL
    • Defeated MIL
    • Defeated DEN
    • Defeated GSW
    • Defeated CHI
    • Defeated MIL
    • Defeated ATL

Cutscene #13

Become Legendary:
    Fault in OUR Stars.
    (ESPN Interview)

Scene Cast

ESPN interview with Omega McGinnis as he sits down with Rachel Nichols in the ESPN studios. McGinnis who is coming off a gut wrenching injury that just came at the wrong time, the two sit down for a interview. Omega sits across Rachel.

RACHEL NICHOLS: McGinnis, for rookie, to be putting the type of stats that you are, did you expect for your game to come to you this early in your NBA career, you are among the favorite to take home the leagues MVP, the first rookie to do so since 1969 in Wes Unseld and join him and Wilt Chamberlain to do it. What does that mean to you?

OMEGA MCGINNIS:I can’t really put my finger on it as of now, but basketball, at least for me has always been a team sport. All that I accomplish in this season or anyone, I just want to team to progress and reach it’s full potential.

RACHEL NICHOLS: Speaking of that, you suffered a high ankle sprain and had to miss an entire month, also the all star weekend, now that you are back, it seemed at first it was hard for you to get back into the groove before you guys went on this 6 game winning streak. Was it hard to find your game after a month away?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Yeah, it was, after the huge game I had against Dallas, I felt I needed to up my intensity on the court and by doing that, I suffered and most importantly, my team did as well. I was trying too much, and it took a conversation with d-Wade, to settle me back and work within the system and find myself back where I was before the injury.

RACHEL NICHOLS: Speaking of Wade, he’s been helping you along as the season progress, how did that relationship come together.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: He’s an all time great, top three Shooting Guard of all time, he knows how to be ultimately successful on this level. Three time champion and he knows what it feels like to carry the responsibility to be a vocal point of a NBA team at a young age. He has been great help with me, and helping me with my game, the knowledge he has given, I don’t think we as a team would be as successful as we are, without him.

RACHEL NICHOLS: Team success, you guys have clinched a playoff spot for the Kings, an accomplishment that has been done since 2007, But before you went down with the injury, you guys sit on top battling for a top seed but during your injury absence the team now sits at the 5 seed. How do you guys try and battle and try to keep things cool during a time like that?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: It’s a challenge, but, we have to fight. We know this team hasn’t been to the playoffs in more than a decade but, we are in it this year and this post season, no matter where we land in seeding, we know as a team we will be a tough opponent for anyone we face. We know that this team have a lot to prove heading towards the playoffs, but we as a team are up for the challenge.

Cutscene #14
    Become Legendary:
    College days... a year later...

Scene Cast

After the game against The Hawks in Atlanta. McGinnis and his girlfriend Gwen Cesar are with Thanos Kennedy in his Atlanta mansion after another victory over the Hawks. The three of them sit in Kennedy’s living room and are enjoying each other’s company as McGinnis turns over to Thanos Kennedy.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Pretty nice mansion you got here man.

Thanos smirks as he looks over to McGinnis.

THANOS KENNEDY: I know, better than living in a condo...

GWEN CESAR: Hey, leave our condo alone... it has character...

THANOS KENNEDY: Yeah, sure, what ever you say.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: You are just ticked off because you lost to me again, it’s all good. Our condo is about location, right by the arena, so you know, I can work out and be a better player, and you wouldn’t know anything about it.

Thanos who is eating a bag of popcorn takes one and throws it at McGinnis as the two smirk.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: One day we will get a house like this, a much better one....

Gwen cuts off McGinnis.

GWEN CESAR: Really?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Yeah babe, we can’t stay in the condo forever..

THANOS KENNEDY: Yea, you guys can’t raise a family in the condo.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Exactly, but we have time before that. She wants to finish college, I want to be further in my career, so when it happens, it will happen at the right time.

THANOS KENNEDY: I can’t even imagine how you two will be as parents...

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Tell me about it. Hut one day. I guess.

There is a silence among the three.

GWEN CESAR: About you Thanos?

THANOS KENNEDY: Me, kids? Nah. I want this mansion all to myself.

The three discuss their futures as they spend time with each other prior to McGinnis leaving to head back to Sacermento.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

April 2019

At Seasons End

The NBA Playoffs approaches as The Kings are locked in the 5th seed.

Season Diary Entry #7

The final month of the NBA season starts off with a bang for The Kings as they defeated The New York Knicks. While by his standards it was a quiet game for McGinnis as he drops 20 points to make short work of the Knicks with a 93-85 victory. The next game was indeed a upset as The Suns were able to shock The Kings with a 99-92 win. McGinnis who scored 31 points was not able to get his team the victory as Devin Bookers and TJ Warrens 22 points and 21 points was enough to close the game out at the end and give the Suns the victory.

The next game, McGinnis with 34-15-9 was able to get the Kings a close game victory over The Pelicans. It was a tough battle down the stretch but it was The Kings who did what they had to do to pick up the win.

The next game was important was it was revealed that Steph Curry will miss the entire 2019 playoffs due to a severe right ankle sprain. Thus leaving the west wide open for a team to come and snatch it. The Kings though fell to the Warriors as both Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant both scored 33 points each and Damien Jones, Warriors Center came through with 17 rebounds and 5 blocks which was enough to keep the Kings to get really going on offense. McGinnis though did score 48 points but it was on 17-32 shooting and The Warriors ran away with the game late to get the win.

The next game, a victory as this time it came against The Lakers as it was a 106-98 win for The Kings. McGinnis box score of 23-9-5 was enough to take the lead in the fourth and never look back as they take the victory over The Lakers.

That followed with a victory for The Kings over Grizzlies as McGinnis with a 37-13-14 box score was all that was needed to give his team the win moving towards the end of the season.

The next game, was a wow, for McGinnis as it was against the defending champion The Golden State Warriors as The Kings picked up the win behind McGinnis 51 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assists as The Kings defeated the Warriors 121 - 113 to give the team the win and a boost heading to the finals. Thompson and Durant scored 29 and 21 but McGinnis was on fire all night and what a game it was to see.

The final of the game, McGinnis continued his greatness as against The Rockets, The Kings picked up the huge win as McGinnis with 54 points, 10 rebounds and 16 assists. The last game of the season was a show put on by McGinnis and now The Kings enter the playoffs on a roll and look to be a hard series against any teams they face which the first round will be against the Spurs in a 4th seed vs 5th seed match up.

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    36.0 PPG
    9.3 RPG
    9.7 APG

Record 50

• Defeated NYK
    • Loss to PHX
    • Defeated NOA
    • Loss to GSW
    • Defeated LAL
    • Defeated MEM
    • Defeated GSW
    • Defeated HOU

Cutscene #15

Become Legendary:
    You The Real MVP!

Scene Cast

The 2018-19 Rookie of The Year & League Most Valuable Player Omega McGinnis...

"The Cobra" Omega McGinnis the first rookie to win both rookie of the year and league's MVP since Wes Unseld in 1969, and joining him and Wilt Chamberlain as the only ones to achieve such an honor. McGinnis steps out for his award press conference as his friends, family and teammates watch on and see him receive his award that he busted his ass to achieve. McGinnis approaches the podium and looks at the sea of reporters amongest his girlfriend Gwen, his teammates and his mom, Ms. McGinnis. Omega with speech in hand looks to be ready to speak.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Wow. Wow. Thank you guys so much. I’m usually good at talking, but I’m a little nervous today. First off, I’d like to thank God for changing my life. It let me realize what life is really all about. Basketball is just a platform in order for me to inspire people and I realize that. I realized what I can use this tool as a basketball star can do, and I just hope every kid that is out there practicing on his jump shot somewhere, to keep trying, keep shooting, don't fail on your dream. My favorite rapper J Cole once said, "You can dream but don't neglect the execution". So keep working, keep getting better. I feel if me working this hard can help someone who was just like me growing up to become a better basketball player, and make it to the league and achieve his dreams the way I achieved mine, all the sweat, the injuries, the wear and tear will be all worth it.

McGinnis looks at the two trophies placed to the side of him.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Man, what, you know, you go through the season and your goal is just get your team to best possible position to win. And you really don't consider what will come of all your hard work, I mean just look, I stand here as one of the three players in NBA history to win both rookie of the year and MVP, in the same year. I'm really lost for words to be honest, as a young kid growing up with a single mom, just wanting a better life for not just me, but for her, I seen you struggling to keep the clothes on my back, to keep me out of trouble, to keep my focused on my goal to one day stand here as the league's MVP. I owe you so much, and all the houses I can buy will never be able to equal what you did to me. I love you, without you, I won't be standing here right now. I won't be league MVP, so just like Kevin Durant said to his mom when he won this award, you're the real MVP.

McGinnis looks over to his best friend and former High School and College teammate and starting center for the Atlanta Hawks, Thanos Kenedy.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Now to my friends, or most importantly Thanos Kennedy, man I have know this guy since junior high school and for us to be both here in the NBA and both succeeding at this level, it is really what we worked so hard for. Having my back from high school through college, I will always remember all the conversations we had in the past about one day being here and you helped and pushed me and for that, I will thank you. As a only child, you were the brother I always wanted. You really were, and when you stand up here one day after you recieve your MVP trophy, I will be sitting in the crowd smiling , because you earned it, and I will already have like 5 MVPs already... I kid...

McGinnis looks over to his girlfriend Gwen Cesar as she sits in the crowd.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Gwen, my love, to see you juggle school and also deal with my chaotic NBA life, you have strength that I can only admire. You are without a shadow of a doubt my better half. You inspire me to keep going, to keep getting up and deal with this ride that I am on, and I'm beyond blessed to have you on this ride with me. I would be lost without you. You are my rock that keeps my grounded to go out and chase these accolades and trophies, knowing that you have my back. I know I can go and take on the world with you standing beside me.

McGinnis points to his teammates sitting beside the stage that he is speaking on.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I will like to also thank my teammates of course, without them, none of this would be possible. Let's go out there and win this championship. I mean, that's what we are here for, it doesn't stop here, not at all. Let's keep moving towards the title. I would like to thank my agent, and the fans, and the reporters, I'm really done speaking up here, I have to head to practice later, so once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone.

McGinnis walks off the stage as he waves to the reporters and everyone in the cr
    Other awards
    Spoiler:

Rookie of the year: Omega McGinnis
    6th Man of the Year:
    Isiah Thomas (POR)
    Defensive Player Of The Year: Andre Drummond
    Most Improved Player:
    Jamal Murray (DEN)
    Coach Of The Year:
    Tom Thibodeau (MIN)

Next Up!

Last edited by Woke Willis; 06-02-2018 at 08:15 AM.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Western Conference First Round
    Sacramento Kings vs San Antonino Spurs

Clean....
    SWEEP!

Game One
    4th Seed vs 5th Seed
    Spurs
    (Home) vs Kings (Away)

Spurs
    Kings
    97 125
    D. Murray - 26 Points
    O. McGinnis - 42 points
    D. Murray - 6 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 8 Rebounds
    S. Curry - 6 Assists O. McGinnis - 17 Assists

SAS: "Going into this game one, you would think with how hard The Spurs played in the end of the season to keep the 4th seed and get home court advantage, they would not come out in game one this flat. Nothing worked for The Spurs offensively and defensively as McGinnis literally did what ever he wanted to them. 42 points, 17 assists, and just keeping his hands on the game, this blow out disappointed me as The Spurs should be better than this and Kawhi Leonard has to find himself back in this offense if they have any chance of winning this series."

Game Two
    4th Seed vs 5th Seed
    Spurs
    (Home) vs Kings (Away)

Spurs
    Kings
    106 108
    K. Leonard - 29 Points
    O. McGinnis - 43 Points
    D. Murray - 5 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 9 Rebounds
    D. Murray - 4 Assists O. McGinnis - 17 Assists

SAS:
    "While this game was much different from effort for The Spurs as Leonard has seemed to take thing sin his hands on the offense end, late down the stretch, McGinnis showed how great of a player that he is and will be in the future, with key rebounds, and steals and a reverse lay up with seconds left in the game to give the Kings the win heading back to
    Sacramento with a 2-0 lead and looking to sweep the series. This was a hard fought game, but when one team has the first MVP/Rookie year in almost 5 decades, his greatness was the factor here. "

Game Three
    4th Seed vs 5th Seed
    Spurs
    (away) vs Kings (Home)

Spurs
    Kings
    D. Murray - 29 Points B. Hield - 29 points
    J. Lauvergne - 12 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 8 Rebounds
    K. Leonard - 6 Assists O. McGinnis - 18 Assists

SAS: "In game 3, while The Spurs tried to clap things down on McGinnis, his skills as a great passer came to effect as he kept finding players like a Buddy Hield who went off with 29 points and most of his shots came off of wide open three's as McGinnis kept finding him all game long as The Spurs as a game plan couldn't really figure out a way to keep McGinnis from tearing them apart with his scoring and then Hield letting it rain down with 3pt shots. The Spurs were stuck between a rock and a hard place. Now The Kings are up 3-0 and looking really bad for The Spurs. Not to mention, that Leonard looks like he is struggling this game and was very hesitant in his shot and if he comes out like this in game four, the Spurs will be going home a lot early than they would like to. "

Game Four
    4th Seed vs 5th Seed
    Spurs
    (Away) vs Kings (Home)

Spurs
    Kings
    97 105
    S. Curry - 20 Points
    B. Hield - 22 points
    K. Leonard - 10 Rebounds O. McGinnis - 13 rebounds
    K. Leonard - 4 Assists O. McGinnis - 18 Assists

SAS:
    "Just a little too late for the Spurs. Falling down early to The Kings, give them credit for trying to come back and within the fourth cut the lead to 2 points but just ran out of the gas. Hield continued hitting shots as he lead the team in scoring while McGinnis with a triple double 22 points, 13 rebounds and 18 assists. During late in the game, key turnovers leading to easy fast break points, which crushed the team and The Spurs found themselves defeated and bounced out the first round in a shocking sweep but with how well McGinnis performed against this team in the regular season, no surprise that he carried it over to the playoffs. Now they look to go on and most likely be The Minnesota Timberwolves and that shouldn't be a sweep. "

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

This has to be one of my favorite non wrestling BTBs. I love the mix of recaps and scenes with McGinnis adding depth to his personal life and his career ambitions. Really good stuff here.

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Western Conference Semi-Finals
    Sacramento Kings vs Minnesota Timber-wolves

The Kings De-fang The T-Wolves!!!

Western Conference Semi Finals
    Game One
    1st seed vs 5th Seed
    Timberwolves (Home) vs Kings (Away)

Timberwolves
    Kings
    95 100
    M. Conley - 23Points
    O. McGinnis - 35 points
    K. Towns- 9 Rebounds O. McGinnis - 11 Rebounds
    J. Butler - 7 Assists O. McGinnis - 16 Assists

SAS: Straight out the gate, game one, The Twolves looked a bit shocked that The Kings would come firing out of the gates like that. McGinnis proved why he is the best in the league right now, but if you payed attention to the Kings during the regular the season, they are a very streaky team. They can go on a massive win streak and also find themselves on a losing slide. Right now, The Kings are playing the type of basketball that can land them in the Conference finals and even the NBA finals. McGinnis with a huge triple double just to set the tone in game one, and let The T-Wolves know, he is not here to play any games and will knock them out the playoffs if they don't get their act together. For example, Karl-Anthony Towns has to give you more than 8 points. He was huge on the rebounds but, Towns has to be more assertive on the offensive end. Conley and Butler both came through and gave 20+ but Towns and Wiggings have to offer something or the #1 seed will get bounced out the first round.

Game Two
    1st Seed vs 5th Seed

Timberwolves
    Kings
    97 107
    J. Teague - 20 Points
    W. Cauley-Stein - 26 Points
    K. Towns - 5 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 13 Rebounds
    M. Conley- 7 Assists O. McGinnis - 20 Assists

SAS:
    So after giving up their home court advantage by losing game one. Tonight, The reigning MVP did not score a single point till mid way through the 3rd quarter and still this team found a way to lose this game. While McGinnis didn't score, he was able to find his teammates like Hield and Cauley-Stein and knock the top team in the west back a few steps. But The T-Wolves were not able to capitalize, as Towns again big on the rebounds with 15 but only 12 points on 5-11 shooting? He has to be more assertive, his team needs him to be and seeing how McGinnis only scored 20 points, which all came during the 2nd half, this team should of had the Kings back against the ropes but no, it was tht other way around and in the 4th McGinnis closed the door on a come back and give The Kings a 2-0 lead heading back to Sacramento. The T-Wolves will get swept if Towns doesn't find himself a lot more involved with the offense.

Game Three
    1st Seed vs 5th Seed
    Timberwolves (away) vs Kings (Home)

Timberwolves
    Kings
    M. Conley - 22 Points
    O. McGinnis - 30 points
    K. Towns - 20 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 12 Rebounds
    M. Conley - 8 Assists O. McGinnis - 10 Assists

SAS:
    Now the Wolves are in trouble. Towns with 20 rebounds but once again only 13 points. Is he scared, is the lights of the NBA Playoffs are just too bright for him. If you look at McGinnis a triple double with 30-10-10 and he was able to not only find his shot but step up big when his team needed it. While Towns couldn't be found with a flashlight, now down 3-0 and the series is pretty much over, we hope for atleast Towns sake, he won't be defined coming up so short against The Kings because The Kings have their eyes set on reaching the conference finals for the first time since 2002 where they Chris Webber and Mike Bibby ran into The Shaq and Kobe LA Lakers. But now this Kings team have their eyes set and looks like nothing will stop them from getting there.

Game Four
    1st Seed vs 5th Seed
    Timberwolves (Away) vs Kings (Home)

Timberwolves
    Kings
    110 101
    J. Butler - 24 Points
    O.McGinnis - 49 points
    K. Towns - 18 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 7 Rebounds
    J. Teague - 7 Assists O. McGinnis - 11 Assists

SAS:
    A Team effort as The Wolves looked like a team that knew they had to get their act together or they were going to get swept. They went into Sacramento and picked a win as they looked like they refused to go home. The team came together and made sure that they had only McGinnis by himself try and beat them, and as the four of the Twolves all stepped up on the defense and offense as McGinnis 49 points was not enough as during the stretch as he couldn't find it to top the Wolves in game four and The Wolves escaped elimination but now. They have to do all this again and I think they should take care of business at home and we be back here in Sacramento for game six.

Game Five
    1st Seed vs 5th Seed

Timberwolves
    Kings
    100 113
    J. Bulter - 26 Points
    O. McGinnis - 31 points
    K. Towns - 10 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 10 Rebounds
    K. Towns - 7 Assists O. McGinnis - 17 Assists

SAS:
    Man, Omega told me before the game that he will be seeing me in Houston as he has no desire to see this series go to six and he come out firing as he meant it. With 31 points, 8 rebounds and 17 assists, he was just ruthless as he attacked the hoop and everytime The Wolves went on a run to try and keep themselves in this series, McGinnis just was there to shut it down. But Towns with only ten points, and he shot poorly, only 4-12 and his team needed him not just this game but for most part the entire series as now The Wolves, the top seeded team in the league finds themselves bounced out the 2nd round. The Kings are the team going to Houston and find themselves in the Western Conference Finals. The Wolves had such high hopes and during the season it looked like they were set for a huge post season run, but now, they have their season cut short. What a story for McGinnis, to take a team like The Kings and be the star that bring them back to the promise land as now they are only 4 wins away from them being in the NBA Finals. But CP3 & James Harden with the them boys in Houston have a lot to say about that. Should be a interesting Western Conference Finals.

Cutscene #16
    Become Legendary:
    The Roads In Life?

Scene Cast

McGinnis back in Sacramento in his condo as he has his bag all packed and set for him to travel to Houston and lead The Kings in the Western Conference Finals a place where The Kings haven’t been since 2002, almost two decades ago. With all that on his shoulders, he looks calm and poised as this playoffs have been going great for McGinnis and his Kings as they only lost one game this post season. McGinnis on the phone with his agent as he has a bunch of shoe boxes in front of him and he looks through them which are the SupA Omega MMXIX (2019) the next shoe release for the Omega Nike deal collection as these shoes are limited with only 2019 made and he has a few in his place to give out to his family and friends.

Spoiler:

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Yeah, going to send these pairs out soon. They should be released after the post season. Just set it up for me, have someone come and pick them up, The addresses are on the box to.

McGinnis looks through a table draw and as he does, his girlfriend Gwen’s purse who was on the table of the door falls over and out falls a pregnancy test. It is positive as McGinnis picks it up.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Let me call you when I get to the team plane..

Omega hangs up his cell as he looks at the test and just looks shocked by it. He hears Gwen coming from the back as he puts it back. Out she walks.

GWEN CESAR: You are about to head out?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Yeah. You still going to come?

GWEN CESAR: Wouldn’t miss it for the world, going to finish this paper and then I should be heading out, so I will see you at the game.

Gwen places a kiss on McGinnis. As he picks up his bags. He goes to head out as he gets a text that his ride is waiting for him. McGinnis turns around and places a more passionate kiss on Gwen, as she smirks before smacking him on his backside.

GWEN CESAR: Good luck.

Omega heads out as he gets a text from his best friend Thanos Kennedy wishing him luck and that he better atleast reach the NBA finals. McGinnis smiles as he texts Kennedy to shut up. McGinnis enters the car and his driver immediately notices something is up.

DRIVER: I know that face.

McGinnis taken back by the statement.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: What are you talking about?

DRIVER:
    Never mind.

The car drives off as it heads to the airport and on it’s way to Houston for Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals.

Next is the Western Conference Finals

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thread Information