Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The League Life Part II: A NBA2k18 Tale

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Re: The League Life Part II: A NBA2k18 Tale

Western Conference Finals
    Sacramento Kings vs Houston Rockets

Party like it's F##KIN 1951. Kings Reign SUPREME!

2019 Western Conference Theme Song!

Game One
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed
    Rockets (Home) vs Kings (Away)

Rockets
    Kings
    105 124
    C. Paul - 28 Points
    O. McGinnis - 59 points
    C. Capela- 9 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 8 Rebounds
    J. Harden - 10 Assists O. McGinnis - 8 Assists

SAS: Game 1, you knew that McGinnis would be coming out the gates swinging and he surely did just that scoring 59 points on 25-25 shooting. While CP3 and James Harden tried as a duo with Harden scoring 23 and Paul scoring 28, but the performance put on by McGinnis proved not only why The Kings are where they are now but a real threat in the future. This kid is special. He literally beat this team on his own and made The Rockets look completely hopeless as Harden and Chris Paul did what was expected, the whole game, The Rockets just looked lost for words on how to stop McGinnis. That's about it.

Game Two
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed

Rockets
    Kings
    110 124
    J. Harden - 28 Points
    O. McGinnis - 59 Points
    C. Capela - 13 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 11 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 10 Assists O. McGinnis - 7 Assists

SAS:
    Game 2, again McGinnis, I mean my god, 52 points as The Rockets need to find a way to somehow slow this man down. In the span of the first two games of the season, McGinnis scored more than 100 points. Maybe put Trevor Ariza as I watch Harden and Chris Paul try and defend this man and they look helpless, and as they double team, he is dissing it off to the likes of Buddy Hield and Cauley-Stein. Paul with 34 and Harden with 23 and it wasn't enough, this team needs to find a way, any way to stop McGinnis as he is just abusing them at will and it's hard to watch, it really is. This series looks to be all but over and if The Rockets lose the next game, it most likely will be. I expected so much more out of The Rockets especially how they knocked off the back to back champions The Warriors in 5. But Houston needs something, and maybe that something is a miracle.

Game Three
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed
    Rockets (away) vs Kings (Home)

Rockets
    Kings
    J. Harden - 28 Points
    O. McGinnis - 61 points
    C. Capela - 13 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 7 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 10 Assists O. McGinnis - 7 Assists

SAS:
    MY GAWD!!! 61 points for McGinnis, this man, just took this series by himself. To go out there on visiting court and just quiet everyone, the team, the fans and just by yourself score 61 points and leave this Houston team on the verge of getting swept. It's over, I'm sure that the next game here in Houston will be the end. We will not be flying back to Sacramento for this series. How can a team, as polished like The Rockets allow a man, in the Western Conference Finals just demolish them like this. He couldn't miss, literally, 23-28, he only missed 5 shots the entire game. No other than Harden stepped on the offensive end for The Rockets as they phoned it in and just looking to be put out there misery in game four. It's sad to see a team as talented as The Rockets go down in flames like this. But when someone is just playing out of this world like McGinnis, what can you do but just accept your fate.

Game Four
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed
    Rockets (away) vs Kings (Home)

Rockets
    Kings
    126 111
    J. Harden - 26 Points
    O.McGinnis - 42 points
    C. Capela- 18 Rebounds M. Teleovic - 8 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 17 Assists O. McGinnis - 11 Assists

SAS: Now, this is the rockets I wanted to see. Working within the fast break offense system and draining three point shots to a rate where The Kings just couldn't counter. Yeah, McGinnis scored 42 but the rest of The Rockets stepped up with Harden scoring 26, Chris Paul with 24 points, Eric Gordon with 22 and Capela huge with 19 points and 18 rebounds. If you look at the team like The Rockets, this is when they are at their best, when the entire team is just raining down punches and if you don't counter attack, you will get taken out of the game early and The Kings were. Though up now 3-1 in the series, maybe this game they took a little ease, but I expect the next game back on The Kings home court for The Kings to take care of business and advance to the NBA finals for the 1st time since 1951. The Rockets did what they had to do to survive, now let's see what game 5 brigs because I think it will end there.

Game Five
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed

Rockets
    Kings
    116 110
    J. Harden - 34 Points
    O. McGinnis - 45 points
    C. Capela - 15 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 7 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 10 Assists O. McGinnis - 13 Assists

SAS: Man, you would of told me going to this game that McGinnis would score 45, have a 24 point lead and still lose this game, I would of called you crazy. But The Rockets with all the chips on line, entered the fourth and outscored The Kings 50 to 20, that's right by 30 points in the fourth. Harden and Paul just couldn't miss and you had Capela getting in the face of McGinnis and looked like those two were going to go at it. All the credit in the world as this probably one of the biggest comebacks I have ever seen in the NBA Playoffs and maybe it shows the fight that The Rockets still have in them. No quit from these guys as everyone , even me wrote them off, now they take game 6 back to Sacramento and if they can pull it out there and force a game 7 here back in Houston, The Kings will be the ones in trouble. The Rockets are on the verge of being the first team in NBA history to ever come back from a 3-0 series lead, and I expect hell from there come game 6 in Sacramento.

Game Six
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed
    Rockets (Away) vs Kings (Home)

Rockets
    Kings
    109 117
    C. Paul - 42 Points
    O. McGinnis - 44 points
    C. Capela - 10 Rebounds
    W. Cauley-Stein - 11 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 9 Assists
    O. McGinnis - 14 Assists

SAS: What a game, as in early it loked like The Kings were going to just run away with this one as McGinnis just had everything going, and in the first half everything just went their way but from the 2nd half on, The Rockets behind Chris Paul as Harden was really a no show in this game with only 19 points, Chris Paul with 42 points put the team on his back and tried to carry them all the way back. By The Kings were able to just hold on and while up by 31 points, they almost lost towards the end. McGinnis proved why it is time to consider him the best basketball player in the world. Hitting shots in clutch and playing strong defense down the stretch, and now The Kings are the western conference champions, for the 1st time in almost 68 years, what a story as you can see here tonight the love that this city has for its team and for the likes of a Chris Webber, a Mike Bibby who was so close to getting here in 2002, to watch this team now make it, it really is a beautiful story but like McGinnis said during the championship ceremony, they aren't here just for the West crown, they want the NBA Championship and as they go up against The Sixers, a team like them who hasn't won a title in so long, one of these two teams walking away NBA champs, will be a great story for their city but only one can.

Cutscene #17
    Become Legendary:
    As The Confetti Falls....

Scene Cast

As Omega McGinnis gets off the press conference stage after helping The Kings make it to the NBA finals for the first time since 1951. With a bottle of non alcohol champagne in his hand as he is still underage to drink. He has confetti still all over him and looks like he just celebrated his ass off after taking a team that hasn’t seen this level of success in more than 6 decades. There just a new kind aof buzz here in Sacramento and it is on the shoulders of the “Cobra” Omega Mcginnis. He walks off the podium as his team is still going crazy and celebrating though they have a NBA Finals to prepare for against the 76er. McGinnis see’s his girlfriend Gwen Cesar as she looks so happy for McGinnis and leaps into his arms.

GWEN CESAR: You did it, babe.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: No, not yet. Just getting here wasn’t the goal. I have to lead this team to the championship and win it for me to call this a success.

GWEN CESAR: Yeah, but to get here, wasn’t easy. Its not easy to reach the finals.

OMEGA MCGINNIS:Hell no, especially this series against The Rockets, it was up to me to bring this team back after I dropped the ball and allowed the team to come back and beat us in game 5.

GWEN CESAR: Now, you are a conference champion, and drinking what’s that, champagne.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Nah, I don’t know what it is, but you know the NBA just ain’t going to go round giving alcohol to minors.

There is a silence between the two as McGinnis takes Gwens hands and holds then as he looks into her eyes.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I just want to tell you, that I know...

GWEN CESAR:
    You know...

Gwen’s eyes start to water as she realizes what McGinnis is talking about.

GWEN CESAR:
    How did you...

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I found the test in your bag and listen, don’t worry, we can do this. I’m here for you, every step of the way.

GWEN CESAR: I know, you just have this crazy life and I....

McGinnis cuts her off.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: We can do it. I know you want to finish school and I have my NBA career, and it won’t be easy, but we will make this work.

The two hug close as all around them the craziness of the Kings making it to the NBA championship take place as team mates celebrate and fans can be heard still in the arena chanting “Let’s GO KINGS!

Up Next

NBA Finals 2019
    The Sacramento Kings vs The Philadelphia 76ers

NBA Finals Notes

1. Sacramento Kings first appearance since 1951
    2. Philadelphia 7gers first appearance since 2001
    3. Dwayne Wades first appearance back to the finals since 2014 (Miami Heat)
    4. First NBA Finals to not have LeBron or The Golden State Warriors since 2010 (Celtics/Lakers)

Last edited by Woke Willis; 06-14-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Now Playing In The BTB & Non Wrestling BTB Section

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

Shock the System

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Nice thread. Love the presentation only read halfway through it but I will definitely look out for future posts.

FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status
      Country                    United States

Super dope. I love the commentary and the narrative built

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

2019 NBA Finals

Sacramento Kings vs Philadelphia 76ers

History you're ours!!!!!
    Kings
    Are Champions!

2019 NBA Finals Theme Song

Game One
    76ers (Home) vs Kings (Away)

76ers
    Kings
    102 107
    B. Simmons - 20 Points
    O. McGinnis - 46 points
    B. Simmons- 7 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 18 Rebounds
    M. Fultz - 12 Assists O. McGinnis - 12 Assists

SAS: Looking into game one, in the NBA finals, you look for big names to step up and take the series and with the NBA world watching pull off legendary performances. That's what we got from McGinnis here in game one, with the 76ers pouncing all over The Kings and just come out the gate swinging, for McGinnis to head into 4th, losing in scoring in the previous three quarters, to put the team on his back and lead Th Kings to out score The 76ers by 17 points to lead a come back, and hit a clutch basket while getting fouled to give his team the lead late into the fourth. But the final seconds, down two, Ben Simmons, who is known for not having the best jumpshot finds himself on the line with a chance to tie the game and send game one into overtime but Ben who made the first shot, missed the second and squashed the chance of the 76ers sending the game to overtime and eventually costing them the game. You see on his face that he was crushed, but he needs to pull himself together and get himself back up and ready for game two. He missed the free throws and ultimately cost his team game one of the NBA Championship, but this is still a 7 game series and I except Simmons to come out aggressive on the offense end in game two like he did in game one, as we except Ben Simmons and Omega McGinnis to go at each other, but here in game one, McGinnis put on the performance needed to get his team the victory here in game one of the 2019 NBA Finals.

Game Two
    76ers (Home) vs Kings (Away)

76ers
    Kings
    108 126
    T. Hardway Jr - 22 Points
    O. McGinnis -28 points
    B. Simmons - 8 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 12 Rebounds
    B. Simmons - 6 Assists O. McGinnis - 18 Assists

SAS:
    In game two, the Kings defense came out and dared Ben Simmons to shoot. Where Ben is one of the best ind riving and finishing at the rim, The Kings backed off and dared him to fire either a mid range shot or a three point shot. Simmons backed off and wasn't even clos to as aggressively as he needed to be, passing out of wide open shots and just not taking the game into his hands, while Tim Hardway Jr stepped up here and he was the one for the 76ers to carry the load scoring, but without Simmons trying to the game over and Joel Embiid finding himself in foul trouble, McGinnis with 28 points leading the Kings to a blow out victory, and in game two, the 76ers find themselves down two games to none and now in the same position that every play off team that faced the Kings and fall down 3-0, and maybe swept out of the NBA Finals and handing over the championship to The Kings who haven't won a title since 1951.

Game Three
    76ers (Away) vs Kings (Home)

76ers
    Kings
    85 100
    B. Simmons - 18 Points
    O. McGinnis - 39 points
    J. Embiid - 8 Rebounds S. Labissiere - 13 Rebounds
    B. Simmons - 8 Assists O. McGinnis - 11 Assists

SAS: The 7gers are in trouble, this team is young, and to find
    themselves in this hole, I don't think they will be able to overcome, to now be down 3-0 in the NBA finals and Omega McGinnis on top of his game and being the force that he is to bring the NBA championship to Sacramento. This man has been on a tear winning the MVP, rookie of the year and when it is all set and done the MVP of the NBA finals, an award that a rookie hasn't won since Magic Johnson. McGinnis with 29 points and 11 assists, as well with a huge double from Labissiere that was all the Kings needed to land them the huge game three win and with the next game on their home court and how the 76ers are playing, with Emiid in constant foul trouble, Simmons being forced to shoot and not hitting his shots, the next game should be the last and The Kings on their home court in Sacramento will be hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy and be declared the 2019 NBA Champions.

Game Four
    76ers (Away) vs Kings (Home)

76ers
    Kings
    89 100
    J. Embiid - 18 Points
    O. McGinnis - 42 points
    J. Embiid- 9 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 12 Rebounds
    B. Simmons - 8 Assists O. McGinnis - 9 Assists

SAS:
    Man, what a crowd, to watch this city cheer on their Kings, to see this team bring a championship back to this city for the first time since 1951, and to watch Omega McGinnis take this team and on his back carry them to the promise land, it was special to watch, it just seemed that The Kings wanted this championship much more than the 76ers did as they never were able to counter The Kings defense as Simmons seemed frustrated all series long, especially after the missed free throws that cost them game one. With the hype behind the McGinnis vs Ben Simmons series, it was McGinnis who actually stepped up and came and took the championship, and brought it to his city, but what a lot of people don't know is how important Dwayne Wade was in this series as it doesn't show up on the box score, but how he was able to use his experience in being a three time, and now four time champion to be the experience that this team needed and most importantly McGinnis needed as on the sideline you would see those two huddled up and McGinnis taking in the knowledge from Wade and that was a key factor in the Kings being more ready for the challenge of the NBA finals and now they are champions and the city of Sacermento can rejoice.

Cutscene #18
    Become Legendary:
    This moment, I swear, we are infinite

Scene Cast

As the confetti and the Kings group up in mid court, the GM of The Kings Vlad Divac holds the Larry O’Brien trophy and after giving his speech to the Sacramento crowd about never giving on the team and how hard work and believing in the team finally have them here and NBA champions. The camera focuses on the Bill Russel Award aka The NBA finals MVP as Bill Russell hands McGinnis over the trophy and he takes it with the NBA championship trophy and hosts them up as the crowd goes wild. Out comes NBA’s own Doris Burke as she cuts in to interview McGinnis as he tries to get himself together as he is all caught up in winning the NBA championship.

DORIS BURKE: League MVP, Rookie Of The Year, and now NBA Champion and NBA Finals MVP, all that added to your NBA resume in your first year, how does that sound?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: It’s been a crazy year to say the least. To stand here not only NBA Finals MVP but Champion with these guys who battled along side me to get here, this is something special. I really can’t put this moment into words right now, this is truly a unique feeling.

DORIS BURKE: You speak on the crazy year, from winning college title for Gonzaga last year, to getting drafted number one overall to taking this team to its first championship since 1951 o now winning that championship, how was all this able to click so fast?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I wish I have the answer for you, but this is just something special, these players around me from Cauley to Hield, to Foxx and Wade, we had something in us to put it all together to have us here today as NBA Champions.

DORIS BURKE: Speaking of Wade, he now stands on this stage as a 4 time NBA Champion, how was he instrumental in helping this club reach this height?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Wade, I mean, we needs his experience and his leadership, he held us down and make us more focused on to never lose track of the moment no matter how big it was, and we wouldn’t be champions without him. Also, he’s coming back, he ain’t retiring, nah, one more year.

Doris Burke walks over to the now 4x NBA Champion Dwayne Wade as McGinnis celebrates with the team and hoists up the NBA Finals MVP trophy.

Offseason is NEXT!

Writers Note:
    This off season will be different from the last as it will just follow The Kings and their progress through the off-season

Spoiler:

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Year II
    (Prelude)

The Repeat
    *do (something) again, either once or a number of times.
    Sacramento Kings

Re-Loading.....

Off Season Moves

Buddy Hield (Resigned - 3 yr $68.33M)

Jahil Okafor (Signed - 2 yr $23.M)

Dwayne Wade (Resigned 1 yr - 1.53M)

Amir Johnson (Signed 1yr - 1.53M)

Kyle Korver
    (Signed 1yr - 1.53M)

Al Jefferson
    (Signed 1yr - 1.53M)

Team Option Picked Up on Skal Labissiere

After the championship, The Kings look to not only hold on the core of the team that was key in the success of the 2019 Sacramento Kings, so from keeping Buddy Hield on the roster for the upcoming years, bringing Dwayne Wade back who was like another coach on the King bench that was huge for such a young team. But other moves like bringing a veteran like Kyle Korver who can hit the three and having him stashed on his bench, also the inspirational story of Andre Ingram, the man who spent ten years in the d-league to get a spot on the Lakers, now finds himself on the defending champions roster as another man who can come off the bench and hit the three point shot. to bringing in Jahil Okafor for a big body to bring off the bench as he tries to use The Kings as a way to revive his career, the same for Al Jefferson and Amir Johnson. The Sacramento Kings look re-loaded and try to shock the world once again, and win back to back NBA Championships.

2nd Round Lurking

SF Zachary Gee (St John) - Drafted Round 2: Pick 21 (2019)

Zach Gee from the University of St Johns (NY) a well rounded small forward, the ability to put the ball on the floor and drive is where is shines, and as well with the ability to hit the mid range jumper, his defense is a huge concern due to his size and how skinny he is but as a offense spark plug to come off the bench for the NBA Champions who traded a next year 2nd round pick to move in and swipe Gee up, this is a perfect fit. He was projected to to go mid first or late first round, but surprisingly he slid and The Kings to the chance to trade and snatch him up.

Scouts player Comparison
    - Danny Granger

PG
    King Gasol (Spain) -
    Drafted Round 2: 24 (2019)

King Gasol, the youngest brother of the Gasol Brothers Marc and Pau, King way more undersized compared to his brother, made his way over to the NBA. While playing in Spain for FC Barcelona Basquet, he is great shooter. Playing shooting guard at 6' while in the NBA, he might see trouble guarding the guards of today's league, but he isn't a well rounded passer to play the point guard position and he is one of the best 3 pt shooters to play in Spain and looks like The Kings and David Fizdale who coached his older brother Marc Gasol, is taking a huge chance on this international player and while the NBA is a league where teams are just loading up on three point shooters, taking this chance on King Gasol, might be a smart one.

Scouts player comparison:
    - Sasha Vujacic

Building A Future

Omega McGinnis

Scores L.A. Home Fit
    for a Champion

Omega McGinnis
    is now a resident on one of the most upscale and notorious streets in L.A. ... and he plunked down a fortune to make it happen.

TMZ has confirmed a company matching one owned by McGinnis bought a mansion in
    Brentwood, California. the 9,350-square foot home was custom built in 2011.

$21 million is a steep price, but for a player like McGinnis who is raking in the cash with huge endorsements from Nike ($175 Million) and now Coca-cola ($100 Million) as McGinnis's Coke commercial is expected to air soon. Now with being the best player in league, reigning MVP, Rookie Of The Year, Finals MVP and NBA Champion, it is wise for McGinnis to ride these endorsements train as many sources in the league are already throwing the idea around that he might be the greatest of all time if he keeps this going.

Now moving from Sacramento to LA, as he is expecting his first child with his girlfriend/College sweetheart Gwen Cesar as she announced on her instagram last month that the couple are expecting their first child in March.

Sophomore Year

coming up next.

Spoiler:

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

King Gasol ftw

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

October - November 2019

Legends Are Made In The Rafters.

The banner for the 2018-2019 NBA Champions Sacramento Kings raise to the rafters for the 1st time since 1951

Season Diary Entry #1

As the championship banner raises to the rafter for the reigning and defending champions The Sacramento Kings on the ring ceremony for the team, The Kings took on the Grizzles and with the roaring crowed watching as their Kings get their championship rings they also watched them pounce on the Grizzles with a 141-94 victory as McGinnis with a box score of 50 pts, 10 rebs and 15 assists as he was just all over the court and the Sac-town crowd loved it. But off the bench Zachary Gee with a 23 points as impressed with how well he sot the ball and controlled the offense whole on the court when the starters were resting. The 2nd game of the season The Kings kept it rolling with a 117 -107 win over The Pelicans, as it was a team effort as McGinnis with another triple double with 19-11-17 but with 18 from Bogdanovic and 18 from King Gasol as well from a double-double from Zachary Gee as the bench really stepped up, and the team finds itself in a great early groove.

The groove resumed as the Kings picked up a 123-97 win over The Nuggets as McGinnis with a box scored of 22-9-8 and was followed by King Gasol with 20 points off the bench and double from Zachary Gee and Labissiere as The Kings roll on with a huge match up against The Golden State Warriors. And what a classic game that was, with the Warriors full strength went up against the Kings and were able to beat the champs 126-123 as McGinnis and Curry went back and forth, with Curry scoring 51 and McGinnis scoring 59 but a fumbled turnover on the last play of the game caused The Kings to fail to put up a three to try and send the game into overtime as The Warriors on their home court were able to pick up the huge victory.

Next game against The Rockets which was a rematch of the Western Conference Finals, The Kings were able to drop the Rockets and beat them 128-104 with 50 points and 18 assists from McGinnis was more than enough to send The Rockets down, as well with 21-8-7 from Zachary Gee from off the bench. The Kings rolled into The Orlando Magic and dropped them off with a 118-81 win, with 22 from McGinnis, 20 from Hield, 20 from Fox and 16 from King Gasol as well as a double-double from Zach Gee, 11 and 10. The team from the top of the roster to the bottom is just a scary lineup for anyone to face. The next game against The Pistons as McGinnis with a box score of 25-10-7 was able to defeat The Pistons and he had the help of 20 from Hield and Fox as well as 15 from King Gasol.

The next game against The Raptors, Gee resting a injury missed the game and without a beat the Kings picked up the win with a 116-105 victory over the Raptors as McGinnis with 25, Hield with 23, King Gasol with 20. The Kings rolled with needed momentum against LeBron James and The Cavs. And against The Cavs, McGinnis dropped 46 points but it was not enough to get the win as The Cavs beat The Kings 110-98 as LeBron proved why he is still the King as his 34 points was enough to give his team the huge win against the champs as after the game LeBron spoke positively about the type of player Omega McGinnis is calling him phenomenal and will no doubt be up there as far as the greats are in the NBA when he finishes his career. The next game The Kings came into it against The Jazz a bit relaxed and it almost cost them as they were able to pick up the 106-105 win over The Jazz as McGinnis 31 points and huge plays down the stretch to seal the win against The Jazz. As the duo of Isiah Thomas and Donovan Mitchell was almost enough to take down The Kings.

The next game against The Nets, as Gee was on rest made his return for the club as they were able to beat The Nets 123-114 with 28 from McGinnis, 20 from Gasol and Gee as the team found success. Just like against The Nets, The Kings took the battle to The New York Knicks as the were able to beat them 101-90 with 21 from both McGinnis and King Gasol. That followed with a victory against The Magic with 29-10-7 from McGinnis and 18-9-8 from Gee. That followed with a 111-92 win over The Hornets as McGinnis with 23 points followed by 20 from Gasol and 17 points and rebounds from Gee was enough to seal the victory for The Kings.

That lead to a back to back games against The OKC Thunder a team that has two rivals between Westbrook and McGinnis, as the first game, was a massive blow out as The Kings were able to wipe the floor with The Thunder as 36-6-17 from McGinnis and 23 points from Gee was enough to beat the Thunder 126-80 as Westbrook with 29 was fuming and vowed in the 2nd game of back to back, to get revenge. As the 2nd game of the back to back came and The Thunder fell to the Kings with 114-92 defeat. McGinnis with 22 points and 18 ast ad Westbrook with 28 was not enough as his team again fell to the hands of McGinnis and the Sacramento Kings.

The following game against The Nuggets, the Kings were able to pick up the win 128-95 with 28 pts and 15 ast from McGinnis was enough to get his club the win. That followed with a 122-96 win over The Clippers as McGinnis with 26 points as well as Zachary Gee with 25 points, just showing how deep this Kings team is, to have someone like Gee who can come off the bench and score 26 points is a huge plus for The Kings. The next game against The Suns as the final game of the month of November as The Kings picked up the win 125-99 with 27 points from McGinnis, 24 points from Labissiere asThe Kings beat the breaks off of the Suns to close the month on a 10 game winning streak.

Omega McGinnis month stats
    Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    31.8 PPG
    7.3 RPG
    9.7 APG

Record
    17-2

• Defeated MEM
    • Defeated NOA
    • Defeated DEN
    • Loss to GSW
    • Defeated HOU
    • Defeated ORL
    • Defeated DET
    • Defeated TOR
    • Loss to CLE
    • Defeated UTH
    • Defeated BKN
    • Defeated NYK
    • Defeated ORL
    • Defeated CHA
    • Defeated OKC
    • Defeated OKC
    • Defeated DEN
    • Defeated LAC
    • Defeated PHX

Cutscene #19

Become Legendary:
    Coke Commercial.

Scene Cast

A empty bottle of coke lays on a floor of a basketball court as McGinnis appears looking for some more of the coca-a-cola beverage, upset that there isn’t any left Omega McGinnis see’s a fresh cold glass bottle of it all the way across court as he see’s a bunch of basketball players guarding in front of it. McGinnis picks up a basketball and dribbles across the court as he crosses up all the players left and right making his dash towards the bottle of coke and right before he gets there a few more players appear as McGinnis leaps over all of them and dunks the ball through the hoop before picking up the bottle to reveal that it is empty. McGinnis looks confused. Till he hears a voice saying...

????: Looking for this....

McGinnis turns to see the Monstars from the hit movie space jam as they stand with a 6 pack of coke a cola as McGinnis picks up the basketball and charges towards them with the commercial text reads across the screen “Drink. Win. Repeat.”

Cutscene #2o

Become Legendary:
    the fruits of your labor
    Scene Cast

Inside the McGinnis new house in LA, on a rare off day for McGinnis he finds himself at home in his massive size mansion. Though it isn’t fully moved in yet as things a re still being put together, the process seems to be coming together smoothly as in the living room of the house, McGinnis sits on the couch with his playstation 4 hooked up as he is playing the latest version of NBA 2k. On the couch next to him is Gwen, his girlfriend and soon to be the mother of his child as she does her studies next to him. Gwen gets up and starts to organize a few things as Momma McGinnis, the mother of Omega McGinnis who has been staying at the house with Gwen as Omega as been on the road for the season.

MOMMA MCGINNIS: Child, if you don’t sit ya butt back down. I can do this.

GWEN CESAR: I can do it.

MOMMA MCGINNIS:
    You can, but I’m not going to let you. Sit back down, relax.

Momma McGinnis walks over and slaps Omega hard on the knee as he drops the controller in his hand.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Ouch, what was that for...

MOMMA
    MCGINNIS:
    Get your butt up, you see Gwen over there, you need to start getting this house together.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    Ma, I am, I’m just....

MOMMA MCGINNIS:
    Turn that thing off and get to work.

McGinnis turns off his play station as he gets up and helps his mom straightening up the house. It was easier back with the condo but now the house is much bigger.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: You know mom, I can just hire people to do this for me..

MOMMA MCGINNIS: And you can also shut the hell up and clean.

Gwen sits on the couch and smirks as she witnesses Omega get pushed around by his mother. Omega flicks Gwen on the forehead as he starts to clean. Gwen calls Omega back over and places a kiss on him as she sits back down to get to her studies before whispering.

GWEN CESAR: How long is your mother going to be here for...

OMEGA MCGINNIS:
    I don’t know, you called her over.

GWEN CESAR: No, I thought you did.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    Hell no......

McGinnis has a curious look on his face but instead of questioning anything he just goes back to cleaning. Gwen busts out laughing as McGinnis shakes his head and smirks.

Last edited by Woke Willis; 06-26-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

December 2019

Best In The West?

The Kings sporting the Coca-Cola sponsored Jerseys as they take on the Golden State Warriors

Season Diary Entry #2

Roaring into the month of December on a 1o game winning streak, and they entered the month extending the streak by defeated The Lakers in a close game, as The Kings beat them, 119-116. 27 points and 21 assists from McGinnis and 25 from Gee and 23 from Cauley Stein, The Kings were able to stick together as The Lakers surged in the fourth as Ball missed the three point shot that would of sent the game to overtime.

The streak continued as The Kings beat down the Bulls 116-84 with 21 points and 10 rebounds from Gee and 19 and 8 assist from McGinnis. The success of the winning streak continued as The Kings beat The Bucks 130-105. With 29 points and 20 assists from McGinnis, as he and Cauleu-Stein was the driving force behind the blow out victory for The Kings as the pick up their 13th straight victory. And the streak continued as The Kings beat The Bulls 125-108, with 23 from McGinnis & Cauley-Stein and 17 from Gee as The Bulls fell hard to the hands of the Sacramento Kings and that followed with a 105-88 win over The Pacers which extended the winning streak to 14, behind 20 from Gee and 16 from Hield as McGinnis had an off night but was still able to see his Kings roll to a blow out victory.

And the streak resumed as a Western Conference Finals rematch between The Kings and Rockets ended in The Kings picking up their 15th straight win as the drop The Rockets 139-116 with 29 points and 17 assists from McGinnis and King Gasol with 22 and Zachary Gee with 21 points. The Kings look to be in clicking as they are proving to be the best team in the league from top to bottom and on this winning streak as they take out top competition. Like the Celtics as The Kings beat them 131-105, with 39 points and 20 assists from McGinnis as the Celtics just had no answer for The Cobra and because of that they fall to the hands of the champion. And the streak remains alive as they drop the Warriors 133 - 117 as McGinnis 52 points was enough to over come 38 from Curry, 26 from Durant and 23 from Klay as the rest of the Warriors were quiet all game. The Kings had 17 from Gasol & Gee, 16 from Labissiere. It was a huge win as the streak continued to 17 wins in a row.

The 18th victory in a row came in a classic game as The Kings were able to come back from 22 points down to shock The Timberwolves. The T-Wolves were having their way with The Kings all game long but in the 4th The Kings struck a massive comeback and when they got the deficit to just ten, the Wolves knew they were in trouble as McGinnis refused to let his team lose and with 52 points, he went off in the fourth hitting clutch shots after clutch shots as they were able to shock The Wolves who thought they had the winning streak of the Kings broken but it wasn't meant to be as the streak rolled on to 18 straight wins.

BUT The streak comes to an end in Boston as The Celtics beat The Kings 123-120 as Hield missed the game tying shot as The streak dies. With 36 from Irving and 24 from Brown as the crowd was electric at the Boston Garden as they took down the Kings who were on fire for about a month and a half. McGinnis with 41 wasn't enough as he passed out of the shot to give it to Hield and he missed the shot to tie the game. The streak ending at 18 games was very impressive on The Kings behalf to say the least.

Though on Christmas Eve, The Kings looking for blood over the lost beat down The Brooklyn Nets 127-96 as McGinnis with 37 and King Gasol with 28 and then the following night on Christmas Day it was a rematch of the NBA Finals with The Kings destroying The Sixers 121-84 as they took apart the Sixers. 44 points from McGinnis and nothing the Sixers could do to stop them as it was a great Christmas for McGinnis and The Sacramento Kings. That followed with a victory against Dallas with the 126-104, with 29 from King Gasol and 25 from Gee and 20 from McGinnis was enough to lead The Kings past The Mavericks. And the last game of the month and year for The Kings was a loss as they were defeated by The Suns in a upset loss. Booker and Josh Jackson both were able to lead The Suns and on the night where The Kings had a bad shooting night, The Suns were able to get great momentum leading into the new year.

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    31.9 PPG
    5.9 RPG
    10.6 APG

Record
    29-4

• Defeated LAL
    • Defeated CHI
    • Defeated MIL
    • Defeated CHI
    • Defeated IND
    • Defeated HOU
    • Defeated BOS
    • Defeated GSW
    • Defeated MIN
    • Loss to BOS
    • Defeated BKN
    • Defeated PHI
    • Defeated DAL
    • Loss to PHX

Cutscene #21
    Become Legendary:
    Top Of The World/Agent Trust

Scene Cast

Outside the Sacramento Kings practice facility, Omega McGinnis heading out after a day long work of sessions with the teams training staff see’s his agent Rebecca is waiting him outside by his car. She is looking through her phone as McGinnis approaches. He walks up to her as he looks exhausted form his training session as she holds up her phone to him on how ESPN is reporting on his tweet.

AGENT REBECCA:
    Want to explain the tweet?

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    No, not really. It’s straight to the point.

AGENT REBECCA: If you say so, I mean, just drawing this kind of attention to you, might not be the best idea. Better than Kobe, Jordan and LeBron...

Omega cuts her off

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I will be. It can’t exist it in the universe unless you throw it out there first.

AGENT REBECCA: Is that what you want out there. You’re going to be better than all those guys?

Omega doesn’t respond. As Agent Rebecca shrugs her shoulders as she reveals the real issue why she is here.

AGENT REBECCA: I spoke to the Kings this morning and they want to talk contract.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Contract? I have two year team option, bit too early for this kind of discussion.

AGENT REBECCA: Well, they want to see if you are interested in them waiving the team option and signing you to a max deal. To keep you with the team.

McGinnis looks intrigued by this

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    I don’t know, I mean, why would they do this?

AGENT REBECCA:
    So they can lock you up sooner under contract and not have to worry about it in two years where you are a free agent. I know they are also looking for a way to do the same for King Gasol and Zachary Gee but first, they want you to get under contract for the future and then deal with the rest second. So think about it, you don’t have to, you can just remain here for the two year team option and work on a deal then and see what’s the landscape of the league. Figure out what it is that you want, then we can bring it to them.

McGinnis pauses but quickly responds with

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I want to play with Thanos Kennedy again. Tell the Kings make a plan to try and get him to the team.

AGENT REBECCA: You don’t care how? Even if you might have to take a pay cut to maybe keep the team together and as well bring him in when his contract expires in two seasons or maybe work on trade to get him now? Or This off-season? I'll talk to his agent, see what's up.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Do that.

McGinnis gets inside his car and drives off as Agent Rebecca gets on her phone and starts making calls to set this move up.

Cutscene #22
    Become Legendary:
    Christmas in Philly

Scene Cast

In a Air BNB in Philadelphia, the night of Christmas day as McGinnis is fresh off straight destroying the 76ers, he celebrates the holiday with his pregnant girlfriend Gwen, as she is in a shirt and underwear as she lays on her bed on her phone. McGinnis fresh out of the shower with Christmas wrapping paper all over the place as the two exchange presents earlier in the day and just havent’ had the time or maybe the energy to clean everything up. The two couple up in the bed as McGinnis turns on the TV and starts to binge watch the previous season of Starz Power TV series. Gwen notices that something is up with Omega as he is kinda to himself all day.

GWEN
    CESAR:
    Everything ok?

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    Man, just, looking at the situation, The Kings want me to resign this off season for a max contract.

GWEN
    CESAR:
    I mean, that’s wonderful right? You love playing for Sacemento don't you?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I do, but I mean, just the idea to see where I want to go, and who to play with, would I be stupid to atleast explore...

GWEN
    CESAR:
    No, but if you love Sacramento and all that is being built here, nothing wrong with committing to the team, you are so young in your career babe, try to see what you want, but I think we have everything in West coast, why relocate.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: You’re right, maybe, I should just do it, decline the team option and take the extension. We are staring our family soon, so we have the hassle of changing cities and everything, I play in Sacramento we have a house in LA and a Condo in Sacramento.

GWEN CESAR: Don’t let this stuff stress you out, we are a team and we can figure this out, if you truly want to leave Sacramento and maybe head to The Lakers, or Heat or any team, we can figure it out. I just suggest stay where you are comfortable, we have something special in Sacramento, and a place where players would want to come here to play with you. Look, a kid from Brooklyn, NY, giving the city of Sacramento a basketball that they can get behind and inspired them to be great. Watching The Kings fans after you won them their first championship in 60 years, something like that is special. Why go else where?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I did ask Rebecca about talking to Thanos camp about him coming to The Kings?

GWEN CESAR: Why don’t you do that, talk to him, that is your best friend after all. You two have played together since highschool. Unless The Kings can trade for him this offseason, but what about
    Zachary Gee and King Gasol?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: What about them?

GWEN CESAR: Those two are coming along right side you nicely and the three of you look to be the top team for years to come if you guys stay together.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    But, they only have two years on the team, this year and next, and I doubt they will be looking to take any discounts to stay with The Kings, or maybe, they want a team of their own. I’m saying, none of those two are Thanos Kennedy and I think I should push for management to bring him in.

GWEN CESAR: Trade them? If think that’s whats best for to suggest, I stand with you. Maybe they will take a paycut and The Kings can sign Thanos when he is a free agent.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I doubt it, but we can only see. I’m not even 100% decided if I want to do this team option decline and extension sign, but what you are telling me makes sense for me to stay in Sacremento.

GWEN CESAR: Or The Lakers....

Gwen smirks

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Never say never...

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

January 2020

A Winning Formula!

The Kings resume their winning ways by showcasing their great teamwork

Season Diary Entry #3

The first game of the new year, The Kings make quick work of The Indiana Pacers with a 115-106 win. McGinnis with 28 points and Cauley-Stein with 22 points as The Kings walked away with the first win of the year. That followed with a huge win after The Golden State Warriors it was a great back and forth game with McGinnis scoring 59 points as that was enough to top The Warriors who got 33 pts from Curry, 32 from Durant and 29 from Thompson. The final shot came down to Curry missing the game tying shot that gave The Kings the huge win.

That followed with a one point victory over The Spurs, with a 98-97 win for the Kings. Leonard with 24 points was almost able to defeat The Kings who was lead by 25 from King Gasol and 24 from McGinnis. That leads us to Kings defeating The Heat 104-95, with 29 points from McGinnis, as The Kings find themselves in a winning groove the same that resulted them breaking off a huge winning streak. That leads to The Kings defeating The Denver Nuggets 114-109 with McGinnis leading the team with a 34-9-12 stat line.

Nuggets Jamal Murray kept his team in the fight with 27 points but was not enough to stop The Kings. That moved forward to The Kings making short work of the Mavericks, 120-97, with 24 points from McGinnis and 23 from King Gasol. That followed with a 94-92 win over the LA Clippers which almost shocked The Kings as Derrick Rose was able to score 27 points and almost lead the team to victory, but the 33 points and 9 rebounds from McGinnis, down the stretch was what gave The Kings the victory and leaves them undefeated in the month of January.

Next was the Suns who was the last team to beat The Kings and now the two will face off in back to back games, the first game The Kings destroyed The Suns with a 126-88 win as McGinnis with the stat line of 43-13-9 and Gasol with 31 points, The Suns stood no chance as The Kings looked for blood. And the next game, a 117-95 win over The Suns, as 32 from McGinnis, 24 from Gasol and 22 from Labissiere and The Kings keep on rolling as they still remain undefeated in the month and the new year.

That bring us to the Jazz as The Kings with a 126-119 victory was able to keep the winning ways going and staying undefeated in 2020. With 50-8-10 from McGinnis, The Kings were able to drop The Jazz who was lead by Isiah Thomas and his 29 points and Donovan Mitchell 25 points in a close game where McGinnis took over during the final stretch to give his team the win. The next game against The Trailblazers as The Kings were able to resume the winning ways by beating Portland 121-103. That was with 41 points from McGinnis, 29 points from Gasol and 21-11-11 from the returning Zachary Gee who is back off of injury. The guard duo of Lillard and McCollum who each scored 28 points wasn't enough to stop this winning streak for The Kings. The next game, The Kings gave the worse beating that the Greg Pop has ever seen in his career of coaching The Spurs as The Kings demolished the Spurs, 106-61. with 25 from McGinnis, 34 from Gasol and 20 from Gee, The Spurs were only able to get 13 from Leonard as The Kings walked all over The Spurs in a shocking defeat.

The Kings kept the momentum moving with a win over the Heat. 107-98, with equal game form the scoring point as 6players had 12 or more points and that was enough to knock down The Heat who was only able to get 28 points from Jonathon Simmons as The Kings were able to band together with great team work and get the job done and add another victory to the current streak that they are on.

The following the game, McGinnis stepped up to his old friend, Thanos Kennedy and lead The Kings to a 128-112 win, as McGinnis was able to score 40 points with 15 asts and 19 from Labissiere and 16 from both Gasol and Okafor. While The Hawks had 29 from Dennis Schroder, 25 from Thanos Kennedy and 20-10 from John Collins. The Kings roll into Atlanta and leave with the winning streak still intact and looking to be getting better as the wins roll along.

The final game of the month of January had The Kings drop The Wizards, 110-97 as 32 from King Gasol was able to carry the load for McGinnis who was having a bad shooting night to knock down The Wizards who was lead by John Walls 21 points and 7 assists. The Kings finishing the month of January undefeated and with a winning streak of 15 games as the league looks to be in trouble with the level that the Sacremento Kings are playing with.

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    32.9 PPG
    7.3 RPG
    10.6 APG

Record
    44-4

• Defeated IND
    • Defeated GSW
    • Defeated SAS
    • Defeated MIA
    • Defeated DEN
    • Defeated DAL
    • Defeated LAC
    • Defeated PHX
    • Defeated PHX
    • Defeated UTA
    • Defeated POR
    • Defeated SAS
    • Defeated MIA
    • Defeated ATL
    • Defeated WAS

Cutscene #23
    Become Legendary:
    The 2nd F##kin fiddle.

Scene Cast

Inside Thanos Kennedy mansion in Atlanta, Omega McGinnis catches up with his buddy just like he does after every time they play each other and this time isn’t any different. This time in his place Omega and Gwen join Thaons and his girlfriend Desi as Thanos have been dating for a while since apart the start of the this season pre season. They are in Thanos house as Desi and Gwen are in the living room while McGinnis and Thanos sit in the room next over and discuss business.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    I know you got my texts, man, about joining up with me in Sacremento, we have the cap space and everything. Bro, living in Cali is amazing, we need to team together, we can do this, I can force the hand on my end if you on yours. My team has the pieces to trade for you, but The Hawks won’t so it unless you give them the word that you will go to no other place but my team after your contract expires in two years.

There is a pause as Thanos speaks up.

THANOS KENNEDY: I was talking it over with Desi, you know, I can’t.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    You can’t?

THANOS KENNEDY: Yeah, I can’t, I can’t live in your shadow anymore Omega. I did from Junior High to High School to College and now I stand on my own on my own team where I can lead, and it feels great. Yeah I know you just won a championship and you are killing the league, but I can’t be a second fiddle, not you, not anymore.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Have you always felt like that? You should of spoke up.

THANOS KENNEDY: Desi brought it up, and you know, what she said made sense. My legacy...

McGinnis looks to be upset a what he is hearing.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Legacy? Like being a NBA Champion and taking this league by storm and making this our era.

THANOS KENNEDY: I knew you wouldn’t understand, you are just too use to having me on your team and you feel like I need you to make it to the ultimate goal, but that’s not true, far from it. I just want to be my own man, and taking my stand here for that. My team is playing for a playoff spot and why cause turmoil during all that, to play with you, please, no disrespect in what I’m saying.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    But, you can be with me and play for championships, but believe me if this is what you want, its your choice to make. If you like it like that in Atlanta, playing for the Hawks, trying to make to the finals, I understand..

THANOS KENNEDY: Trying to reach it?

Omega gets up and heads into the living room where Desi and Gwen are talking. Desi notices Omega walking in.

DESI: Hey, look like you are about to be a dad, any day now.

Gwen chimes in.

GWEN CESAR: Yeah, just look at his face, he isn’t ready for any of this.

DESI:
    He will do just fine.

OMEGA
    MCGINNIS
    :
    Yeah, sure, listen, we should head out, I have something to do.

DESI:
    What, you guys just got here.

THANOS KENNEDY: You shouldn’t be acting like this, Omega.

GWEN CESAR:Wait, what happened?

DESI:
    Yeah? What happened...

Omega heads towards the door as Gwen who needs help getting up due to her pregnancy follows behind as she looks confused on what just transpired.

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

February 2020

All The Stars Are Closer.

Omega McGinnis plays in his first career all star game, due to missing last years due to injury

Season Diary Entry #4

The Kings enter the month of February on a roll, and that doesn't stop in the first game of the month as The Kings behind Omega's 33 points and 25 points from Gee to beat the Mavericks 121-108. The winning ways continue as The Kings beat The Rockets 135-123 as 54 points and 15 assist from McGinnis as the 30 points from Harden and 35 from Chris Paul as that was not enough to stop Omega and his Kings as they resumed their dominance.

The Lakers were next up and fell to the hands of The Kings with 44 pts from McGinnis and 16 assist and with help from Zachary Gee who chimed in with 29 pts to beat The Lakers 128-116. The next game was another victory as this time it was against The Pelicans and behind McGinnis 34 points, the Kings were able to skate by with a 125-117 victory.

The next game against The Bucks, The Kings with a blow out victory as they beat down the Bucks 127-107, with 31 pts and 20 ast from McGinnis, The Bucks just couldn't hold it together and The Kings groove on with this winning streak that has the entire NBA shook. That followed with a tight win against the OKC Thunder as McGinnis and Westbrook continue their rivalry as The Kings defeated The Thunder 108-103 as Westbrook and George both went off for 30 but it wasn't enough to defeat the defending champions, The Sacramento Kings.

But the winning streak comes to a halt by the hands of the Minnesota Timberwolves as The Kings blew a 19 point lead and fell to the Twolves 137-125. Omega McGinnis with a box score of 34 - 5-13 as Gee with 22 points and King Gasol with 21 points but during the stretch of the fourth quarter Conley and Towns with clutch baskets and rebounds. The Kings looked so unlike themselves in this game as the fell apart during the stretch and the longest winning streak by any team during the season came to an end. 35 pts from Conley and 29 pts from Karl Anthony Towns. And that follows with another defeat by The Kings as they fall to The Pelicans as Davis and Cousins size took the paint over offensively and defensively, McGinnis with a triple double 19-10-11 but on a poor shooting night handed the victory over to the Pelicans and now have the Kings on a two game losing streak.

Though the losing ways did not last as the two game winning streak comes to an end against The Grizzles, with 26 from McGinnis and 23 from Gee as the Kings sneaked by with a 97-94 win, a win much needed for the Kings to get things back in motion as The Kings head into the All Star Break with a much needed win.

After the All Star Break, The Kings finds themselves winning a close game against The Jazz as the beat the Jazz 104-99, with 20 pts from King Gasol and a double-double from McGinnis and that was enough to stop Donovan Mitchell 21 pts and Isiah Thomas 31 pts. And since 2020 is a leap year, The Kings played on February 29th against The Clippers and picked up the win 118-96. With 30 points from King Gasol as he hit 6-11 three point shots and he was the one to lead The Kings to the win and end the month of February on a high note.

TRADE
    Suns Trade - 2021 1st round pick and Patrick Mills
    Kings Trade - AL Jefferson, 2020' year 1st round pick (The Hawks), 2023' 1st round pick.

Miscellaneous Information.
    The Kings have four picks this draft. How the fuck did I do that. ?
    1st round and three 2nd round picks.

Other news
    Kings clinched a playoff berth this month.

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    30.6 PPG
    6.1 RPG
    11.0 APG

Record
    53-6

• Defeated DAL
    • Defeated HOU
    • Defeated LAL
    • Defeated NOA
    • Defeated MIL
    • Defeated OKC
    • Loss to MIN
    • Loss to NOA
    • Defeated MEM
    • EAST def WEST

• (All Star Game: MVP: Kyrie Irving )
    • Defeated UTA
    • Defeated LAC

Cutscene #24
    Become Legendary:
    The Arrival.

OMEGA MCGINNIS BECOMES A FATHER DAY AFTER ALL STAR GAME.

The next generation of the McGinnis empire has arrived -- Omega McGinnis's girlfriend has given birth to a baby boy, TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story back in the off-season... the 21-year-old McGinnis and his college sweetheart, Gwen Cesar, were expecting a baby of their own.

A family rep confirms Brady Kobe McGinnis was born on Monday morning the day after the 2020 All Star Game in Chicago. We're told the baby boy is as happy and healthy as can be.

Congrats!!

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

March 2020

Rolling In The Deep.

The Kings Fans Are Beyond thrilled with the teams amazing success

Season Diary Entry #5

The Sacramento Kings shoot fresh out of the all star break on fire. Picking up a huge win over the T-Wolves as they blow them out 120-82, McGinnis the player of the game as he dropped 31 points with 21 assists as they made quick work of the Timberwolves. That followed with a hard fought battle and win for The Kings against The Thunder, 119-112 as McGinnis with 36 pts and 10 ast was enough to offset Westbrooks 47 points to give them the win.

A NBA Finals rematch as The Kings and Sixers in a shootout with the final score having The Kings picking up the win 145-137, the game went to double over time but The Sixers down the stretch could not keep up with The Kings as McGinnis with 28-9-11 as a box score and King Gasol and Zach Gee with 22 each, down the stretch it was just too much for The Sixers as Embiid and Simmons did what they could with both getting double-doubles as Emiib with 29-14 and Simmons with 25-12-8-8 as he almost got himself a quadruple double.

That followed with another victory for The Kings as they beat The Trailblazers 119-106, Gasol and King with 22 each as McGinnis with a box score of 18-10-9 was all that was needed to give Portland the defeat. Next up was a close game against The New York Knicks as The Kings were able to defeat The Knicks 126-122, behind McGinnis 42 pts, putting on an amazing performance which is typical for the "Cobra" Omega McGinnis against The world famous New York Knicks.

Next up The Kings made short work of The Rockets, Gee with 22 and McGinnis with 21-6-16 as The Kings cruised on its way to the win against The Rockets. The Hawks were next and destroyed by The Kings 138-112. Though Thanos Kennedy pulled through with a triple-double, 22-13-10 it was near enough as The Hawks got bullied by The Kings, Gee with 32, King Gasol with 26 and Omega McGinnis with 22 pts. The Kings are riding super high on the massive winning streak and they look for the success to continue. And success did as the next game The Kings defeated The Nuggets 120-112. With 32 from Gee and 26 from McGinnis as The Nuggets find themselves another victim of the Kings massive winning streak.

The winning streak continues as The Kings defeated The Jazz 127-113, 37 pts from Buddy Hield and 24 from McGinnis and 22 from Gee was enough to beat The Jazz and keep this winning streak alive. Though the next game was a close call as The Kings sneaked by The Wizards with 25 pts from King Gasol and 23 from McGinnis and the streak almost came to an end as Wall missed a shot at the buzzer to win the game, this keeping the Kings winning streak alive.

Next up was The LA Lakers as The Kings were able behind the 33 pts from Omega McGinnis to beat them 109-100, thus keeping the winning streak alive. And the next game was another win for the Kings to keep the streak going, as The Kings defeated The Trailblazers 112-97. King Gasol with 33 pts on 13-20 shooting and he was the leading force for The Kings to show the NBA that they are not slowing down.

Next up was The Cavs and they too fell short to The Kings as behind Gee's 29 and McGinnis 25, the duo of Trae Young 24 pts and LeBron 23 pts was not enough to get the job done. The streak is still alive as The Kings look to be unbeatable heading towards the playoffs. The next victims were the Hornets as The Kings were able to drive past them 104-91, was a well rounded game for the entire team as The Kings as unit were able to put down The Hornets and cruise to the victory and keep the winning streak alive. The final game of the month, The Kings blew out the Raptors 130-92, as The Kings who haven't lost a game since the all star break now look to be on the road to break the Warriors record for best regular season record.

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    26.5 PPG
    7.7 RPG
    8.2 APG

Record
    68-6

• Defeated MIN
    • Defeated OKC
    • Defeated POR
    • Defeated NYK
    • Defeated HOU
    • Defeated ATL
    • Defeated DEN
    • Defeated UTA
    • Defeated WAS
    • Defeated LAL
    • Defeated POR
    • Defeated CLE
    • Defeated CHA
    • Defeated TOR

The Kings Last Chase For Gold

Roster

Back Court

• Omega McGinnis
    • Steph Curry
    • Russell Westbrook
    • Kyrie Irving
    • James Harden

Front Court

• LeBron James
    • Kevin Durant
    • Kawhi Leonard
    • Paul George
    • Anthony Davis
    • Draymond Green
    • Thanos Kennedy
    • Demarcus Cousins

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Month

April 2020

History.

The Kings are chasing the regular season wins record

Season Diary Entry #6

With history on the line, The Kings needed to continue their winning ways this month tho pass the 2016 Golden State Warriors for the most wins in a regular season in NBA history. And that started off in the final month of April with The Kings picking up the win against the Pelicans 129 -114. With 23 -7 - 11 from McGinnis and 23 pts from Gee, The Kings strolled closer to the historical season. While Davis and Cousins both had 20 pts, it wasn't enough to get the win and snap the streak of The Kings.

The next game, the streak continues to live on as The Kings defeat the Detroit Pistons 119-93. King Gasol was the leader as his 27 pts was enough to score the win for the club and keep the historical streak and season alive. Next up was The LA Lakers and The Kings making short order of them as Zach Gee with 24 pts and 15 rebs while McGinnis with a huge triple double 17-12-15 as the Lakers never stood a chance against The Kings as the pounced on the Lakers early and never looked back. The next game against The LA Clippers and same results another win as they destroy The Clippers 107-92 as McGinnis, Gasol and Hield all dropped 20 points each to put the Clippers away and hand them the victory as they inch closer to the magical number of wins needed for the regular season record.

With two wins needed to break the record, the next game finds it against the Warriors themselves as The Kings fate has them up against the team that owns the record that they are trying to beat. And it was a back and forth game as it went late into the fourth tied bu The Kings with a 117-113 win was enough to get the huge win to tie The 2016 Warriors with 73 wins. Omega McGinnis with 50 PTS! As that was enough to counter Steph Currys 37 pts and tie the record with the next game being the one that breaks the record as The Kings have three games to do it.

AND HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE! With McGinnis leading The Kings to a victory against The Spurs 108-102 to give them their 74 win of the season and beating the 2016 Warriors record of 73 wins in a season. It was a shaky game for The Kings as they had a commanding lead all series long until the Spurs rallied back in the fourth to pull close, but McGinnis with his 32 pts and King Gasol with 22 was enough down the stretch to close out the game and give The Kings the historical win that has them up there with the greatest NBA teams of all time.

And with two games left in the season, The Kings defeated The Mavericks 125 - 94 and then moved on to the final game of the season to defeat The Grizzlies 137-133 giving The Kings the record of 76-6 to close out the season and have The Kings entering the playoffs on a 26 game winning streak.

Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    25.8 PPG
    7.2 RPG
    9.5 APG

Record
    76-6

• Defeated NOA
    • Defeated DET
    • Defeated LAL
    • Defeated LAC
    • Defeated GSW
    • Defeated SAS
    • Defeated DAL
    • Defeated MEM

Cutscene #24
    Become Legendary:
    Beyond Valuable

Scene Cast

Inside the McGinnis house two league MVPS sit on the shelf in the trophy room as McGinnis stares at the two trophies, the first two years in the league has him a two time league MVP. With the Playoffs about to start, McGinnis while taking in his mega success, he knows that there is still work to do as he looks to bring another championship to Sacramento. McGinnis life changed a lot since a year ago where he won this award, almost like he is a completely different man. McGinnis leaves the trophy room as he turns out the lights and head out with the last shot of the two league MVP trophies as Omega McGinnis joins LeBron, Curry, Nash, Duncan, Bill Russell, Wilt, Moses Malone, Bird, Magic, Karl Malone and Bob Petit as the only men to win the league MVP multiple times.

Other Awards

Spoiler:

Rookie of the year: Zachary Gee (SAC)
    6th Man of the Year:
    Nikola Vucevic (POR)
    Defensive Player Of The Year: Thanos Kennedy (ATL)
    Most Improved Player:
    DeAndre Ayton (CHA)
    Coach Of The Year:
    David Fizdale (SAC)

Next Up!

Western Conference First Round
    Sacramento Kings (1) vs LA Clippers (8)

Spoiler:

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Western Conference First
    Round

Sacramento Kings (1) vs LA Clippers (8)

Nothing cleaner than a sweep.

Kings win series 4-0

The first round of The 2020 NBA Playoffs seemed to be easy pickings for the defending champions, The Sacramento Kings. And game one of the series was evidence of just that as The Kings in game one blew by The Clippers 116-80. The regular season MVP Omega McGinnis with a massive 37 pts and 12 asts with King Gasol behind him with 26 pts was just way too much for the Clippers in game one of the series, D. Andre Jordan with just 14 pts as that was no where near enough to keep up with The Kings fire power.

Game two was more of the same as The Kings again blew by the Clippers to get the win and take the series lead to 2-0. The Clippers falling 116--93, and again McGinnis with 35 pts and the Kings looked to be in cruise control the entire game as they defend home court by winning the first two games of the series at home and now put the pressure on the Clippers to try and make a series out of this.

Entering game three, The Clippers looked to show heart on their home court, but could not and pull enough power to get the win as they fall in game 3 112-103 as Gee was the man in this game for the Kings with 28 pts and 12 rebs and 7 asts. With the loss now The Clippers find themselves in a 3-0 hole and now look to be on the verge of being swept out of the first round by the number one seed and defending NBA Champions.

Game four, The Clippers behind Derrick Rose showed a splash of his old self as he battled all game to try and keep the Clippers season and close they looked able to do just that but Omega was just too much as the reigning two time MVP with 34 pts 11 rebs and 9 assts was enough to scout by The Clippers and beat them 107-105 as Rose's last second shot to tie the game and send it to overtime missed and gives the Kings the series win.

Omega McGinnis first round stats
    Points Per Game
    Rebounds Per Game
    Assists Per Game
    30.0 PPG
    6.3 RPG
    8.2 APG

Next Up!

Western Conference
    Semi Round
    Sacramento Kings (1) vs San Antonino Spurs (5)
    Last edited by Woke Willis; 08-30-2018 at 05:19 AM.

Spoiler:

Thread Information