Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The League Life Part II: A NBA2k18 Tale

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Re: The League Life Part II: A NBA2k18 Tale

Western Conference Finals
    Sacramento Kings vs Houston Rockets

Party like it's F##KIN 1951. Kings Reign SUPREME!

2019 Western Conference Theme Song!

Game One
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed
    Rockets (Home) vs Kings (Away)

Rockets
    Kings
    105 124
    C. Paul - 28 Points
    O. McGinnis - 59 points
    C. Capela- 9 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 8 Rebounds
    J. Harden - 10 Assists O. McGinnis - 8 Assists

SAS: Game 1, you knew that McGinnis would be coming out the gates swinging and he surely did just that scoring 59 points on 25-25 shooting. While CP3 and James Harden tried as a duo with Harden scoring 23 and Paul scoring 28, but the performance put on by McGinnis proved not only why The Kings are where they are now but a real threat in the future. This kid is special. He literally beat this team on his own and made The Rockets look completely hopeless as Harden and Chris Paul did what was expected, the whole game, The Rockets just looked lost for words on how to stop McGinnis. That's about it.

Game Two
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed

Rockets
    Kings
    110 124
    J. Harden - 28 Points
    O. McGinnis - 59 Points
    C. Capela - 13 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 11 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 10 Assists O. McGinnis - 7 Assists

SAS:
    Game 2, again McGinnis, I mean my god, 52 points as The Rockets need to find a way to somehow slow this man down. In the span of the first two games of the season, McGinnis scored more than 100 points. Maybe put Trevor Ariza as I watch Harden and Chris Paul try and defend this man and they look helpless, and as they double team, he is dissing it off to the likes of Buddy Hield and Cauley-Stein. Paul with 34 and Harden with 23 and it wasn't enough, this team needs to find a way, any way to stop McGinnis as he is just abusing them at will and it's hard to watch, it really is. This series looks to be all but over and if The Rockets lose the next game, it most likely will be. I expected so much more out of The Rockets especially how they knocked off the back to back champions The Warriors in 5. But Houston needs something, and maybe that something is a miracle.

Game Three
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed
    Rockets (away) vs Kings (Home)

Rockets
    Kings
    J. Harden - 28 Points
    O. McGinnis - 61 points
    C. Capela - 13 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 7 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 10 Assists O. McGinnis - 7 Assists

SAS:
    MY GAWD!!! 61 points for McGinnis, this man, just took this series by himself. To go out there on visiting court and just quiet everyone, the team, the fans and just by yourself score 61 points and leave this Houston team on the verge of getting swept. It's over, I'm sure that the next game here in Houston will be the end. We will not be flying back to Sacramento for this series. How can a team, as polished like The Rockets allow a man, in the Western Conference Finals just demolish them like this. He couldn't miss, literally, 23-28, he only missed 5 shots the entire game. No other than Harden stepped on the offensive end for The Rockets as they phoned it in and just looking to be put out there misery in game four. It's sad to see a team as talented as The Rockets go down in flames like this. But when someone is just playing out of this world like McGinnis, what can you do but just accept your fate.

Game Four
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed
    Rockets (away) vs Kings (Home)

Rockets
    Kings
    126 111
    J. Harden - 26 Points
    O.McGinnis - 42 points
    C. Capela- 18 Rebounds M. Teleovic - 8 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 17 Assists O. McGinnis - 11 Assists

SAS: Now, this is the rockets I wanted to see. Working within the fast break offense system and draining three point shots to a rate where The Kings just couldn't counter. Yeah, McGinnis scored 42 but the rest of The Rockets stepped up with Harden scoring 26, Chris Paul with 24 points, Eric Gordon with 22 and Capela huge with 19 points and 18 rebounds. If you look at the team like The Rockets, this is when they are at their best, when the entire team is just raining down punches and if you don't counter attack, you will get taken out of the game early and The Kings were. Though up now 3-1 in the series, maybe this game they took a little ease, but I expect the next game back on The Kings home court for The Kings to take care of business and advance to the NBA finals for the 1st time since 1951. The Rockets did what they had to do to survive, now let's see what game 5 brigs because I think it will end there.

Game Five
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed

Rockets
    Kings
    116 110
    J. Harden - 34 Points
    O. McGinnis - 45 points
    C. Capela - 15 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 7 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 10 Assists O. McGinnis - 13 Assists

SAS: Man, you would of told me going to this game that McGinnis would score 45, have a 24 point lead and still lose this game, I would of called you crazy. But The Rockets with all the chips on line, entered the fourth and outscored The Kings 50 to 20, that's right by 30 points in the fourth. Harden and Paul just couldn't miss and you had Capela getting in the face of McGinnis and looked like those two were going to go at it. All the credit in the world as this probably one of the biggest comebacks I have ever seen in the NBA Playoffs and maybe it shows the fight that The Rockets still have in them. No quit from these guys as everyone , even me wrote them off, now they take game 6 back to Sacramento and if they can pull it out there and force a game 7 here back in Houston, The Kings will be the ones in trouble. The Rockets are on the verge of being the first team in NBA history to ever come back from a 3-0 series lead, and I expect hell from there come game 6 in Sacramento.

Game Six
    3rd seed vs 5th Seed
    Rockets (Away) vs Kings (Home)

Rockets
    Kings
    109 117
    C. Paul - 42 Points
    O. McGinnis - 44 points
    C. Capela - 10 Rebounds
    W. Cauley-Stein - 11 Rebounds
    C. Paul - 9 Assists
    O. McGinnis - 14 Assists

SAS: What a game, as in early it loked like The Kings were going to just run away with this one as McGinnis just had everything going, and in the first half everything just went their way but from the 2nd half on, The Rockets behind Chris Paul as Harden was really a no show in this game with only 19 points, Chris Paul with 42 points put the team on his back and tried to carry them all the way back. By The Kings were able to just hold on and while up by 31 points, they almost lost towards the end. McGinnis proved why it is time to consider him the best basketball player in the world. Hitting shots in clutch and playing strong defense down the stretch, and now The Kings are the western conference champions, for the 1st time in almost 68 years, what a story as you can see here tonight the love that this city has for its team and for the likes of a Chris Webber, a Mike Bibby who was so close to getting here in 2002, to watch this team now make it, it really is a beautiful story but like McGinnis said during the championship ceremony, they aren't here just for the West crown, they want the NBA Championship and as they go up against The Sixers, a team like them who hasn't won a title in so long, one of these two teams walking away NBA champs, will be a great story for their city but only one can.

Cutscene #17
    Become Legendary:
    As The Confetti Falls....

Scene Cast

As Omega McGinnis gets off the press conference stage after helping The Kings make it to the NBA finals for the first time since 1951. With a bottle of non alcohol champagne in his hand as he is still underage to drink. He has confetti still all over him and looks like he just celebrated his ass off after taking a team that hasn’t seen this level of success in more than 6 decades. There just a new kind aof buzz here in Sacramento and it is on the shoulders of the “Cobra” Omega Mcginnis. He walks off the podium as his team is still going crazy and celebrating though they have a NBA Finals to prepare for against the 76er. McGinnis see’s his girlfriend Gwen Cesar as she looks so happy for McGinnis and leaps into his arms.

GWEN CESAR: You did it, babe.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: No, not yet. Just getting here wasn’t the goal. I have to lead this team to the championship and win it for me to call this a success.

GWEN CESAR: Yeah, but to get here, wasn’t easy. Its not easy to reach the finals.

OMEGA MCGINNIS:Hell no, especially this series against The Rockets, it was up to me to bring this team back after I dropped the ball and allowed the team to come back and beat us in game 5.

GWEN CESAR: Now, you are a conference champion, and drinking what’s that, champagne.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Nah, I don’t know what it is, but you know the NBA just ain’t going to go round giving alcohol to minors.

There is a silence between the two as McGinnis takes Gwens hands and holds then as he looks into her eyes.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I just want to tell you, that I know...

GWEN CESAR:
    You know...

Gwen’s eyes start to water as she realizes what McGinnis is talking about.

GWEN CESAR:
    How did you...

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I found the test in your bag and listen, don’t worry, we can do this. I’m here for you, every step of the way.

GWEN CESAR: I know, you just have this crazy life and I....

McGinnis cuts her off.

OMEGA MCGINNIS: We can do it. I know you want to finish school and I have my NBA career, and it won’t be easy, but we will make this work.

The two hug close as all around them the craziness of the Kings making it to the NBA championship take place as team mates celebrate and fans can be heard still in the arena chanting “Let’s GO KINGS!

Up Next

NBA Finals 2019
    The Sacramento Kings vs The Philadelphia 76ers

NBA Finals Notes

1. Sacramento Kings first appearance since 1951
    2. Philadelphia 7gers first appearance since 2001
    3. Dwayne Wades first appearance back to the finals since 2014 (Miami Heat)
    4. First NBA Finals to not have LeBron or The Golden State Warriors since 2010 (Celtics/Lakers)

Last edited by Woke Willis; 06-14-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Now Playing In The BTB & Non Wrestling BTB Section

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

Shock the System

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Nice thread. Love the presentation only read halfway through it but I will definitely look out for future posts.

FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status
      Country                    United States

Super dope. I love the commentary and the narrative built

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

2019 NBA Finals

Sacramento Kings vs Philadelphia 76ers

History you're ours!!!!!
    Kings
    Are Champions!

2019 NBA Finals Theme Song

Game One
    76ers (Home) vs Kings (Away)

76ers
    Kings
    102 107
    B. Simmons - 20 Points
    O. McGinnis - 46 points
    B. Simmons- 7 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 18 Rebounds
    M. Fultz - 12 Assists O. McGinnis - 12 Assists

SAS: Looking into game one, in the NBA finals, you look for big names to step up and take the series and with the NBA world watching pull off legendary performances. That's what we got from McGinnis here in game one, with the 76ers pouncing all over The Kings and just come out the gate swinging, for McGinnis to head into 4th, losing in scoring in the previous three quarters, to put the team on his back and lead Th Kings to out score The 76ers by 17 points to lead a come back, and hit a clutch basket while getting fouled to give his team the lead late into the fourth. But the final seconds, down two, Ben Simmons, who is known for not having the best jumpshot finds himself on the line with a chance to tie the game and send game one into overtime but Ben who made the first shot, missed the second and squashed the chance of the 76ers sending the game to overtime and eventually costing them the game. You see on his face that he was crushed, but he needs to pull himself together and get himself back up and ready for game two. He missed the free throws and ultimately cost his team game one of the NBA Championship, but this is still a 7 game series and I except Simmons to come out aggressive on the offense end in game two like he did in game one, as we except Ben Simmons and Omega McGinnis to go at each other, but here in game one, McGinnis put on the performance needed to get his team the victory here in game one of the 2019 NBA Finals.

Game Two
    76ers (Home) vs Kings (Away)

76ers
    Kings
    108 126
    T. Hardway Jr - 22 Points
    O. McGinnis -28 points
    B. Simmons - 8 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 12 Rebounds
    B. Simmons - 6 Assists O. McGinnis - 18 Assists

SAS:
    In game two, the Kings defense came out and dared Ben Simmons to shoot. Where Ben is one of the best ind riving and finishing at the rim, The Kings backed off and dared him to fire either a mid range shot or a three point shot. Simmons backed off and wasn't even clos to as aggressively as he needed to be, passing out of wide open shots and just not taking the game into his hands, while Tim Hardway Jr stepped up here and he was the one for the 76ers to carry the load scoring, but without Simmons trying to the game over and Joel Embiid finding himself in foul trouble, McGinnis with 28 points leading the Kings to a blow out victory, and in game two, the 76ers find themselves down two games to none and now in the same position that every play off team that faced the Kings and fall down 3-0, and maybe swept out of the NBA Finals and handing over the championship to The Kings who haven't won a title since 1951.

Game Three
    76ers (Away) vs Kings (Home)

76ers
    Kings
    85 100
    B. Simmons - 18 Points
    O. McGinnis - 39 points
    J. Embiid - 8 Rebounds S. Labissiere - 13 Rebounds
    B. Simmons - 8 Assists O. McGinnis - 11 Assists

SAS: The 7gers are in trouble, this team is young, and to find
    themselves in this hole, I don't think they will be able to overcome, to now be down 3-0 in the NBA finals and Omega McGinnis on top of his game and being the force that he is to bring the NBA championship to Sacramento. This man has been on a tear winning the MVP, rookie of the year and when it is all set and done the MVP of the NBA finals, an award that a rookie hasn't won since Magic Johnson. McGinnis with 29 points and 11 assists, as well with a huge double from Labissiere that was all the Kings needed to land them the huge game three win and with the next game on their home court and how the 76ers are playing, with Emiid in constant foul trouble, Simmons being forced to shoot and not hitting his shots, the next game should be the last and The Kings on their home court in Sacramento will be hoisting the Larry O'Brien trophy and be declared the 2019 NBA Champions.

Game Four
    76ers (Away) vs Kings (Home)

76ers
    Kings
    89 100
    J. Embiid - 18 Points
    O. McGinnis - 42 points
    J. Embiid- 9 Rebounds W. Cauley-Stein - 12 Rebounds
    B. Simmons - 8 Assists O. McGinnis - 9 Assists

SAS:
    Man, what a crowd, to watch this city cheer on their Kings, to see this team bring a championship back to this city for the first time since 1951, and to watch Omega McGinnis take this team and on his back carry them to the promise land, it was special to watch, it just seemed that The Kings wanted this championship much more than the 76ers did as they never were able to counter The Kings defense as Simmons seemed frustrated all series long, especially after the missed free throws that cost them game one. With the hype behind the McGinnis vs Ben Simmons series, it was McGinnis who actually stepped up and came and took the championship, and brought it to his city, but what a lot of people don't know is how important Dwayne Wade was in this series as it doesn't show up on the box score, but how he was able to use his experience in being a three time, and now four time champion to be the experience that this team needed and most importantly McGinnis needed as on the sideline you would see those two huddled up and McGinnis taking in the knowledge from Wade and that was a key factor in the Kings being more ready for the challenge of the NBA finals and now they are champions and the city of Sacermento can rejoice.

Cutscene #18
    Become Legendary:
    This moment, I swear, we are infinite

Scene Cast

As the confetti and the Kings group up in mid court, the GM of The Kings Vlad Divac holds the Larry O’Brien trophy and after giving his speech to the Sacramento crowd about never giving on the team and how hard work and believing in the team finally have them here and NBA champions. The camera focuses on the Bill Russel Award aka The NBA finals MVP as Bill Russell hands McGinnis over the trophy and he takes it with the NBA championship trophy and hosts them up as the crowd goes wild. Out comes NBA’s own Doris Burke as she cuts in to interview McGinnis as he tries to get himself together as he is all caught up in winning the NBA championship.

DORIS BURKE: League MVP, Rookie Of The Year, and now NBA Champion and NBA Finals MVP, all that added to your NBA resume in your first year, how does that sound?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: It’s been a crazy year to say the least. To stand here not only NBA Finals MVP but Champion with these guys who battled along side me to get here, this is something special. I really can’t put this moment into words right now, this is truly a unique feeling.

DORIS BURKE: You speak on the crazy year, from winning college title for Gonzaga last year, to getting drafted number one overall to taking this team to its first championship since 1951 o now winning that championship, how was all this able to click so fast?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: I wish I have the answer for you, but this is just something special, these players around me from Cauley to Hield, to Foxx and Wade, we had something in us to put it all together to have us here today as NBA Champions.

DORIS BURKE: Speaking of Wade, he now stands on this stage as a 4 time NBA Champion, how was he instrumental in helping this club reach this height?

OMEGA MCGINNIS: Wade, I mean, we needs his experience and his leadership, he held us down and make us more focused on to never lose track of the moment no matter how big it was, and we wouldn’t be champions without him. Also, he’s coming back, he ain’t retiring, nah, one more year.

Doris Burke walks over to the now 4x NBA Champion Dwayne Wade as McGinnis celebrates with the team and hoists up the NBA Finals MVP trophy.

Offseason is NEXT!

Writers Note:
    This off season will be different from the last as it will just follow The Kings and their progress through the off-season

Now Playing In The BTB & Non Wrestling BTB Section

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

Thread Information