Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - April 16th, 2018

[Rock Me Amadeus]

Status
      Country                    Germany

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion Thread - April 16th, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
    I don’t like how they do the roster shake up. I prefer a draft lottery or matches to determine draft picks
    I prefer this method, but it's executed poorly. The lottery had too much of an attempt to be random, so they broke up tag teams for no reason for example.

The idea of the GM's trading could be done far more interestingly. And the whole Mahal move doesn't make a lot of sense. Presuming Jeff goes to SD, why would Angle move for the US champ to immediately put him in a match against a guy he knows is leaving the next night?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    If I'm WWE, I book Miz back to the main event, win the title (lord knows he deserves it for the last few years) and run Bryan Vs Miz at a big ppv.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    No-one is a bigger winner from last night (arguably Drew cause he's back on main roster) than the Miz because he went from a midcard act on Raw who would never sniff a world title shot, to almost certainly the number 1 heel on SD with the stars finally aligned for Bryan and Miz to wrestle each other again.

They absolutely should find away for AJ to defeat Shinsuke and then lose the title to Miz via shenanigans so that Summerslam can be The Miz Vs Daniel Bryan. The roster is set up a fresh heel champion with AJ, Bryan, Orton, Rusev and whichever babyfaces come over tonight. It might pull the rug out from Shinsuke's new heel turn, but meh, that guy doesn't deserve the title.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

I would love for Miz to win the belt on go on JBL style title reign filled with shenanigans!
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Thread Information