Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: John Cena and Nikki Bella separate.

The Man

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: John Cena and Nikki Bella separate.

Even local news outlets here are reporting on it but that’s because they shared a beach house out here. They barely see each other as it is with both of them working different busy schedules, and John’s whole stance on marriage and children, which is understandable. It still sucks though because I liked them as a couple so I wish nothing but the best for them both.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

It's kind of funny how in the time span of just a couple of weeks, the two biggest happenings of WM 33 (The proposal and Taker's final match) were negated. They still have the Hardyz return, but otherwise, WM 33 has lost a ton of important in April 2018.

Status

The Miz was right all along.

-
    "I'm not an Avenger. I'm not Thor. Or Cap. Or Peter. I'm just a kid in a mask. Doing the best I can. But I'll never give up on the world. Or this city. Or anyone that needs me. I'm Miles Morales. And I'm Spider-Man."

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

I guess they signed a six year contract when they "hooked up" and now their bussiness has concluded. Never bought into them being in love with each other in the first place.

#WC4Horsemen

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    It's kind of funny how in the time span of just a couple of weeks, the two biggest happenings of WM 33 (The proposal and Taker's final match) were negated. They still have the Hardyz return, but otherwise, WM 33 has lost a ton of important in April 2018.
    https://twitter.com/wrestlingclique/...17929760559105

As far as what the WWE do with this when it comes to retrospectively talking about it, I think it'll be something that's fairly easy to ignore unless the subject of wrestling proposals ever comes up on a countdown list and that'll be their own doing. It's fairly recent history now only being a year ago and I can't remember them ever bringing it up during Cena's matches or angles, maybe Nikki's return at the rumble was the only time commentary referred to it.

Asshole fans will probably chant Nikki Bella at Cena at his next appearance and vice versa. Nothing WWE can do about that.

At least in Mojo's case, he's at the same place as he was last year.

THE MAN

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    At least in Mojo's case, he's at the same place as he was last year.
    Yeah, I was struggling for a 4th thing

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Yeah, I was struggling for a 4th thing

Complete with their customary 2+ minute promo?

Status

Apparently reports are that the decision wasn't mutual and Nikki is pretty devastated, since they were only weeks away from their wedding.

John Cena being a toxic prick IRL is one of those things that's getting harder and harder to ignore.

-
    "I'm not an Avenger. I'm not Thor. Or Cap. Or Peter. I'm just a kid in a mask. Doing the best I can. But I'll never give up on the world. Or this city. Or anyone that needs me. I'm Miles Morales. And I'm Spider-Man."

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Nikki be like...

"You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Apparently reports are that the decision wasn't mutual and Nikki is pretty devastated, since they were only weeks away from their wedding.

John Cena being a toxic prick IRL is one of those things that's getting harder and harder to ignore.
    I was just thinking this today. It’s super out there in the public already that’s he’s just a really particular asshole. Backstage stuff, second hand account stuff, Total Bellas stuff, etc. Even before this news it feels like everyone knows this, right? It’s sort of weird that even with a good record with the Make A Wish Foundation and all that stuff that he’s now at the point of his career where he’s skyrocketing as an entertainer because the baggage is just....there.

He’s great though
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

John Cena is self absorbed, condescending ass. News.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    I was just thinking this today. It’s super out there in the public already that’s he’s just a really particular asshole. Backstage stuff, second hand account stuff, Total Bellas stuff, etc. Even before this news it feels like everyone knows this, right? It’s sort of weird that even with a good record with the Make A Wish Foundation and all that stuff that he’s now at the point of his career where he’s skyrocketing as an entertainer because the baggage is just....there.

He’s great though
    The backstage stuff is him bullying new guys? The vets like Benoit smacked him around when he was a young whippersnapper once he became somewhat of a vet he did it to up and comers. Benoit is not really the guy you should take example from, but I don't see is as such a bad thing. Everyone used to do that. Is there something more I am not aware of like shitting in bags or something?
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Character Jobber

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Their relationship has never felt legitimate, and came across as very one sided.
    It's that way with a lot of celebrity couples. One of them is basically using the other to advance their career. She dated the most famous wrestler in the world today, and got her own reality show out of it.

As far as the breakup goes, first off, I have to wonder if it is legitimate or just another storyline for Total Bellas. Secondly, if it is a legit breakup, it comes as no surprise, since while "they" didn't have a reality show together, they are basically a reality show couple and to my knowledge no reality show couple has survived as a couple very long (I point to Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey, the Hogans, many Bachelor/Bachelorette couples). Makes me kinda worry for Miz and Maryse.
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

Runaway Train.

Status

Cena kicking out of his engagement at 2.

I needed to.
    I am here to stir things up. I'm here to make Friday Night SmackDown! the Monday Night RAW of Friday nights!

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

The whole relationship always felt fake, but as far as interviews and total Bellas both people always seemed phoney to me. I won't be at alk surprised if this is just more total bellas stuff or this is how WWE finally turns Cena heel.
    Seriously tho if this ends up making it into WWE storylines it's gonna be painful.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

Honestly, I feel like a large part of it was Nikki wanting a life like Brie has with Daniel.

And John didn't really seem to want that, and is more and more busy with holywood.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Yeah, I mean has anyone here ever settled down and had a family?

You give up dreams. Cena, of he was gonna be a good father and good husband was going to have to be home more, and he would have to give up the idea that marriage is a business relationship. It's not. It's an emotional contract. Sounds like it's a good thing they didn't get married because it wouldn't have worked anyways.

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

And a month later they are back together, after the entire thing has been covered by WWE media and smells entirely of a work.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

THE MAN

Status

Well I for one am shook by this revelation.

Thread Information