Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

  1. #1
    Chikara Trainee
    Rachel Miller's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    277

    Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    Why doesn't the WWE do matches/concepts such as bra-and-panties matches, pillow fights, pudding matches, bikini contests, Halloween costume contests, Santa's Little Helper matches, sexy photoshoots and Fulfill Your Fantasy battle royals anymore? Because even though Vince mcMahon and Kevin Dunn are huge fans of those matches, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are not as they want the female Superstars to be treated as equals to the male Superstars and instead of being eye candy?

  2. #2
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    18,036
    Rep Power
    273671

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    I think the Saudis have the right idea with this Greatest Royal Rumble show. The whole question of how to represent women is too complicated so just don't book them and save the hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  3. #3
    The Only 2x WC HOF
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,477
    Rep Power
    993636

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Miller View Post
    Why doesn't the WWE do matches/concepts such as bra-and-panties matches, pillow fights, pudding matches, bikini contests, Halloween costume contests, Santa's Little Helper matches, sexy photoshoots and Fulfill Your Fantasy battle royals anymore? Because even though Vince mcMahon and Kevin Dunn are huge fans of those matches, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon are not as they want the female Superstars to be treated as equals to the male Superstars and instead of being eye candy?
    Because it's 2018.

    And the product is PG.

    And there's better ways of getting a boner.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Sweet Meat
    Hollywood Dook's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    56,685
    Rep Power
    701366

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Because it's 2018.

    And the product is PG.

    And there's better ways of getting a boner.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Like watching my boy Jinder compete


    Spoiler:

    I solemnly swear I am up to no good


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.



    Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes


  5. #5
    The Only 2x WC HOF
    Shock's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,477
    Rep Power
    993636

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    Like watching my boy Jinder compete

    Pft, Jinder's steroid bod isn't nearly as boner inducing as Reigns' all-natural physique.

  6. #6
    THE MAN

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    33,744
    Rep Power
    1474770
      Country                    England

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Miller View Post
    Why doesn't the WWE do matches/concepts such as bra-and-panties matches, pillow fights, pudding matches, bikini contests, Halloween costume contests, Santa's Little Helper matches, sexy photoshoots and Fulfill Your Fantasy battle royals anymore?
    Because....they want the female Superstars to be treated as equals to the male Superstars and instead of being eye candy?
    Was there any need to post this thread when you already had the answer to your question in the opening post? No?

  7. #7
    Crotchety Old SMOD

    Fuji Vice's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wing Kong Exchange
    Posts
    27,384
    Rep Power
    1150302
      Country                    Canada

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    I think there are far more important questions to ask, such as why WWE doesn’t go to the Scottrade Center enough or why they no longer publish WWE Magazine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

    Help decide WC's Fave Five Bruce Willis Movies~!

    ​​​



    Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass








  8. #8
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    46,604
    Rep Power
    1110289
      Country                    United States

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    I think there are far more important questions to ask, such as why WWE doesn’t go to the Scottrade Center enough or why they no longer publish WWE Magazine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’d even be for a digital magazine because I’m that type of weirdo.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  9. #9
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    18,036
    Rep Power
    273671

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    I think within a couple years WWE will have their own dirtsheet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  10. #10
    God's Gift to God
    Coxatron's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Amongst the Waves
    Posts
    17,851
    Rep Power
    516467

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    I think within a couple years WWE will have their own dirtsheet.
    So will we finally learn how big batista's dick is


  11. #11


    Sicario's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bo$$town
    Posts
    7,610
    Rep Power
    438902
      Country                    United States

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    My answer to this is why does everything need to be black and white? Why can't we have top athletes have real wrestling matches and the former models can perform the risqué matches?

    ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

    *You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

    SIGN UP NOW!

    - - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.



  12. #12
    Scumbag Role Model
    Tennessee Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    46,604
    Rep Power
    1110289
      Country                    United States

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    I don’t know about you guys but I want more “choppie choppie your pee pee”.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:


  13. #13
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    18,036
    Rep Power
    273671

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    I'm not totally against some of the fanservice-y elements of the past coming back. Providing it's all to the comfort levels of the performers, because stuff like Lilian Garcia being told "You botched that announcement so we're running an angle where you, straight female, must now kiss Christy Hemme for our audience to get off on." is gross.

    Also the amount of stuff they had Torrie Wilson do, which was amazing for puberty me, but she was apparently not into and not good enough of an in-ring worker to make herself useful in other roles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  14. #14
    Prince Of Joshi
    Kairi HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    34,027
    Rep Power
    481062
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Smarkslayer View Post
    My answer to this is why does everything need to be black and white? Why can't we have top athletes have real wrestling matches and the former models can perform the risqué matches?
    I think WWE and Pro Wrestling in general need to own up to the thought that they had Women as Toys for people to gawk at instead of decide if they were intelligent enough to actually wrestle. As a kid it was hard to look away with you have a grown ass Woman in Bra and Panties, but even at a young age I wanted to see the girls actually wrestle. Which is why at times I'm too harsh on some of the ladies are coming from the Fitness Modeling world and seem to me like wanting to achieve something other than be a Wrestler.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  15. #15
    Chikara Trainee
    Rachel Miller's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    277

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    Also, don't forget the sexy photoshoots on WWE's website but they stopped doing those, too.

  16. #16

    Silk's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    7,630
    Rep Power
    690873
      Country                    United States

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    They're athletes not models. If you want to see women in skimpy outfits, go type some shit into Bing.

    Taptalmatic



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:


    [footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]


  17. #17
    God of Destruction
    Wolfs Rain's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,749
    Rep Power
    100339
      Country                    Slovak Republic

    Re: Question Regarding the "Divas Era?"

    I miss the Playboy photo-shoots
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •