Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brock Lesnar signs new WWE deal

People's Champion

Status

Brock Lesnar signs new WWE deal

BROCK LESNAR™ RE-SIGNS WITH WWE®
    STAMFORD, Conn., April 9, 2018 – WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon announced today that Brock Lesnar has re-signed with WWE. Lesnar’s next appearance is scheduled for the Greatest Royal Rumble event, where he will compete against Roman Reigns™ in a Steel Cage Universal Championship match at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27 at 7:00 p.m. AST.
    The Greatest Royal Rumble will stream live on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view outside of the Middle East with regional broadcast information forthcoming.
    The event will also feature the first-ever 50-man Greatest Royal Rumble match, John Cena™ vs. Triple H™ and six other championship matches.
    General Sports Authority of Saudi Arabia Chairman, His Excellency Turki Al Sheikh, WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, invite the world to celebrate this signature event. It is the first event as part of a long-term partnership between WWE and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Make sense as to why they kept the title on Lesnar. Will Lesnar do UFC as well?

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Re: Lesnar's Future

I like how they once again worked the internet with Lesnar signing an UFC deal
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Reigns will probably get his coronation on that show now instead, in front of a more favourable audience.

http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=165683
    BEING THE BOOKER

COMING SOON (hopefully)

Sweet Meat

Status

Reigns/Lesnar cage match at Greatest Royal Rumble so don't worry guys. Roman wins there.

And they probably build to another match at Mania 35

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Apparently WWE made it clear that Lesnar wouldn't be allowed to do UFC as before due to the failed drug test debacle as they weren't happy about it. Whether the new deal is WWE exclusive or not though is debatable as Lesnar clearly wants another fight by all accounts.

Not surprised he's resigned though, fully expected him to. He's making a ton of money for very little work, why would he go elsewhere?

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    England

I can't help but smile. Roman is winning here in front of a crowd that won't chant CM Punk during the match.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

All this news just makes me more sour on the main event from last night.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

So why did roman lose clean as a sheet then?

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Fine with Brock re-signing but it makes last night all the more bizarre. Also, I think his matches need to change. If we get more Brock vs AJ Styles matches then I'm all over it.
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Sangre por Sangre

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    All this news just makes me more sour on the main event from last night.
    Totally agree with this statement. It's just not how you win a Match to me, is where you win it. A Wrestlemania win lasts forever in my eyes, and a win even know this is suppose to be big is just something I'll forget quickly when Roman drops it back to someone later.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Egypt

Re: Brock Lesnar signs new WWE deal

Ah, I'm glad I know why Mania sucked so much now, it was just a Road to show to the Saudi Arabia show, the real big deal all along. Sweet.
    Angels in Flight~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Totally agree with this statement. It's just not how you win a Match to me, is where you win it. A Wrestlemania win lasts forever in my eyes, and a win even know this is suppose to be big is just something I'll forget quickly when Roman drops it back to someone later.
    Well yeah, the cop out to give Roman his title win sucks and no other build to a match has been completely pointless than that main event. But having this be the first bit of post-WM business and it did nothing to justify why anyone would even be interested in seeing those two again. This is an unstoppable freight train of nonsense. In the end, Reigns fell just like everyone else fell to Lesnar and we still have to continue this program.

This company has done a remarkable and unbelievable job in the last 18 hours or so getting you to completely ignore two of their biggest talents for the rest of existence.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Hearing that Vince called an audible during the match and changed to Lesner winning.

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Hearing that Vince called an audible during the match and changed to Lesner winning.
    That would explain a lot. The match seemed destined for Roman to make his comeback and win. If it was planned for Lesnar to win, he would've beat him after the 3 F-5's or at least I hope that he would've.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sangre por Sangre

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I felt that when Roman started to bleed like he was feasted on Vampires during the Match. The Match was going no where fast, and hearing that just makes me more upset.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

So the new deal does include an option for Lesnar to do another UFC fight. surprised at that.

I'm fine with Lesnar re-signing, though I agree with Order in saying that his matches seriously need to change. I've had enough of clotheslines, corner shoulder blocks, suplex, suplex, suplex, F5. We all know he can do more, please let him or ask him to.

Reigns getting a rematch at the Greatest Royal Rumble makes sense. I'm guessing that this is where he'll win the title. My guess is that Reigns is very over out in Saudi Arabia so when he wins he'll get the reaction they want him to get.

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

I love everyone saying the Saudi crowd will be more favourable... like any of us know what the Saudi fans like. They could be even more smarky than a Mania crowd for all we know.

That main event was bullshit booking and nonsense so I can buy that Vince changed the finish mid-match. I was and still am fully ready to say goodbye to Brock Lesnar but apparently that's not happening. Fingers crossed he drops that belt soon and we get to forget about him for a while.

GOAT

Status

When your golden boy face of the company is getting booed out of every arena, and your main event gets "This is awful" and "CM Punk" chants, so you need to call an audible and have him win the title in another country with hopes they won't be as critical of your horrible booking and piss poor choice to have the belt.

Ouch.

And...then what? He wins, in front of a somewhat more (Expected to be) favorable crowd? Okay...And gets the same reaction in the rest of the shows he does with jeers and boos?

I'm not sure why years ago they didn't realize this isn't working, and it's not even Roman's fault (Not entirely, at least), that they just have booked this shit horribly. But Roman saying he's the best talent in shoot interviews and saying he's on Kenny Omega's level isn't helping.
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

I am the storm.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by v4yne View Post
    When your golden boy face of the company is getting booed out of every arena, and your main event gets "This is awful" and "CM Punk" chants, so you need to call an audible and have him win the title in another country with hopes they won't be as critical of your horrible booking and piss poor choice to have the belt.

Ouch.

And...then what? He wins, in front of a somewhat more (Expected to be) favorable crowd? Okay...And gets the same reaction in the rest of the shows he does with jeers and boos?

I'm not sure why years ago they didn't realize this isn't working, and it's not even Roman's fault (Not entirely, at least), that they just have booked this shit horribly. But Roman saying he's the best talent in shoot interviews and saying he's on Kenny Omega's level isn't helping.
    to be fair, he's definitely at least on kenny omegas level

but kenny omega is the pits

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

People's Champion

Status

Kenny is better...way better. And hes over with the audiences he wrestles in front of.

I would love it if the Saudi crowd boos the shit out of Reigns as well.
    Last edited by indyfan; 04-12-2018 at 05:35 AM.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Thread Information