Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WC at Live Events

[Rock Me Amadeus]

Status
      Country                    Germany

Re: WC at Live Events

Decent looking size crowd. What was the demo like, because that's what puts me off going back to WWE events (well, price too).

Good card too, I've seen some ropey SD house show line ups recently so glad this one was better.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I'm off to London again, this time on two wheels. See here for more & to donate see below.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status
      Country                    England

That's kinda cool they let Black and Wolfe go on the European tour given that's where they made their name.

I legitimately haven't heard of Gradwell since Dunne killed him last January. Thought maybe he'd fallen out of favour with WWE UK.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    That's kinda cool they let Black and Wolfe go on the European tour given that's where they made their name.

I legitimately haven't heard of Gradwell since Dunne killed him last January. Thought maybe he'd fallen out of favour with WWE UK.
    Grew a mohawk and a beard. Probably still sucks.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Was a mix of about 50/50 with kids and families and then the more hardcore fans. Was much louder and raucous than when I went to a Birmingham show a few years back.

Interestingly in my two WWE shows I've been to Luke Harper has been in the opener on both shows.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    50/50 on going to the PROGRESS Wembley show now I've realised I've got time off around it.
    Do it, do it, do it, do it...

I can't afford to go when you factor in travel and hotel but if I can encourage others to be there (at what is shaping up to be a very tasty card) I will be as bad/good an influence as needs be.

I went the PROGRESS show in Manchester last week and I won't divulge any results or anything (not sure if it's on Demand yet) but I had a fun time and there were some really enjoyable matches. As usual with the Manchester cards, they front loaded hard on the quality scale; the matches after the interval were more story driven and that effected the match quality in my eyes but others might disagree.

I'm interested in seeing how the atmosphere comes across on Demand though, it felt like everyone was into everything, there was lots of chanting and reactions but it seemed like the noise got lost in the rafters for the most part because unless it was happening in your seating section you really couldn't make out what other people were chanting.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status

Show was up on demand last night. I've watched the majority of it and will give my thoughts later.

Thread Information