Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: MLW Discussion Thread

Fire Walk with Me

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: MLW Discussion Thread

So I don’t watch MLW personally but I LOVE that they have brought Mil Muertes into the fray through Salina de La Renta. I would love to see the characters of Lucha Underground explored beyond the company now that it’s safe to say it’s not coming back.

Waiting For Bookings

Status

Honestly, how many more heels does MLW need?

With Contra, Dynasty, Team Filthy, Injustice......

How many heels do they need?

Davey Boy has left, Mance is trying to get out of his deal..... Is it just me or is MLW looking to have a massive face shortage? Pillman, Los Parks, the Von Erichs and Low Ki. Is that enough?

Fire Walk with Me

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

BPJ has already relinquished the OVW title due to his commitments with AEW, so I’m not expecting him to hang around in MLW either.

Waiting For Bookings

Status

Pillman has already asked out of his MLW contract. That request was denied. How many appearances he has left is unknown, but you can bet he's going to lose a match or two on his way out the door like Smith did.

Waiting For Bookings

Status

Anybody have any opinions of Kings of Colosseum?

Most of the online reaction seems to say that most people saw it as one good match sandwiched between two bad matches, but I thought both hoss fights served their purpose quiet well.

I get The Dirty Blondes don't light many people's fire, but I like them as an old school heel tag team a lot; especially Leo Brien. Every time I see Marshall Von Erich I see something. Maybe its my nostalgic David mindset, but he's got a lot to build on. At this point, Ross is a better worker, but Marshall just looks like a potential super hoss if he can fill out his game and personality.

Rush vs. Reed was the highlight. No surprise, but Rush is really pushing his diva gimmick in MLW and it works.

I was struck at the slow face changes to InJustice and Hammerstone and am unsure if I like them or not. I get the neccesity with Pillman and Warner wanting out and Davey Boy already leaving, but so much unresolved stuff with them will always bug me a little. I hate unresolved stuff.

p a r t t i m e r

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by White Rhyno View Post

I was struck at the slow face changes to InJustice and Hammerstone and am unsure if I like them or not. I get the neccesity with Pillman and Warner wanting out and Davey Boy already leaving, but so much unresolved stuff with them will always bug me a little. I hate unresolved stuff.
    Yeah, pretty much sums up my opinion on the face turns lol. When things shut down, Injustice were just being suspended for I believe "breaking Pillmans Jaw" and Hammerstone was nowhere near being a good guy.

Show wasn't bad. It's only an hour and it goes by pretty quick, like it does every week.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information