Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Japan/Revolution Pro Strong Style Evolved June 30 & July 1st UK!

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status
      Country                    England

Re: New Japan/Revolution Pro Strong Style Evolved June 30 & July 1st UK!

I think MK is the show that's been done over the most when you consider the double main event they are getting, the big hook of MK is Walter/Nagata but that's only a big hook if you happen to be a mark for Nagata which not every New Japan fan is. Yujiro on N2 isn't a dream match for Walter, but I honestly don't think there's anyone better in the world at having a good match with average talent than the big man. The thing that gets me really excited about these two matches for Walter is what it means for the future because these aren't money Walter Vs NJPW matches they are burning through, nor are they potential G1 matches. I think they have more than an eye on using Walter in New Japan going forward.

Tranquilo, Cabron

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ZinEdine Zidane View Post
    The thing that gets me really excited about these two matches for Walter is what it means for the future because these aren't money Walter Vs NJPW matches they are burning through, nor are they potential G1 matches. I think they have more than an eye on using Walter in New Japan going forward.
    Don't do that! Don't make me excited for WALTER in the G1! WALTER in New Japan is something I've wanted since I started seeing WALTER in PROGRESS and all this mumbling about how he's being courted by WWE right now is making me nervous that we'll never get to see it. I actually had a little internal melt down during my marking out moment when I saw the announcement for WALTER/Nagata and completely forgot about RevPro's involvement in the show and just decided to myself, with no real reasoning behind it, that WALTER had obviously signed a contract with New Japan; it played a factor in me not realising that in was Milton Keynes because I was too busy being overwhelmed by the idea of WALTER being a regular on NJPW shows.

Ole!

Status

Will be my first time seeing about 90% of the roster on the MK show so i'm not disappointed at all and we're getting Tiger Mask too.

First time seeing Walter too

Thread Information