Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2018 MLB Season Discussion Thread

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: 2018 MLB Season Discussion Thread

Isn't the best part of baseball that you don't have to get too riled up over one bad loss because it's ultimately inconsequential.

Sent from the Panthermobile

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

THEY COULD'VE BEEN GODS~!!!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    I don't get upset on wrestling forums.
    Well ain't that fucking great Cox.

I'm done wasting my time with this worthless conversation with you, because you don't get the point.

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    FANTASY BASEBALL: 2014 | FANTASY FOOTBALL: 2016 | FANTASY BASKETBALL: 2017-18

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Doom View Post
    Well ain't that fucking great Cox.

I'm done wasting my time with this worthless conversation with you, because you don't get the point.
    It's just a couple losses in a 162-game schedule, dude. Great teams lose to bad teams all the damn time. It really is nothing to get upset about. So you don't like a certain player on the team, that's fine, it's just nothing to get blown up about.

Coming Soon
    The InVasion - A Mafia Game

Grim's Threads:

Coming Soon
    The Spencer Mansion: A Resident Evil MAFIA

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
    It's just a couple losses in a 162-game schedule, dude. Great teams lose to bad teams all the damn time. It really is nothing to get upset about. So you don't like a certain player on the team, that's fine, it's just nothing to get blown up about.
    I was trying to have a civil conversation with Cox. Okay? I don't like seeing my team possibly getting swept by the worst team in baseball if they don't win today. I like the Braves just like you like your Twins. I have no ill will toward Cox, but we aren't exactly on the right page right now. My apologizes for going off the fucking handle like that.

Status

Finally, the Braves fans can have a sigh of relief after avoiding being swept with the win 7-3. I'm was happy the batters jumped on them with an early lead and never looked back. I was a bit concerned that the Orioles would make a comeback. I'm glad the Braves beat them.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

they’re still so fucked
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

The Braves on once again on a verge of possibly getting swept by bad teams. I think the Braves should really get rid of Sam Freeman, since he's been a pain in the ass for the Bravos. He's blown two of the last twelve games.

Three fucking runs to blow the game! really?!
    Last edited by Lord Drakkon; 06-27-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Status

Machado to the dodgers. Just glad he didn't go to the Yankees being a Red Sox fan.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Machado to the dodgers. Just glad he didn't go to the Yankees being a Red Sox fan.
    Both the Sox and Yankees are stacked with talent. No need for either team in needing to boost the roster with Machado, because both teams are sitting really good in the AL standings.

And besides, the Dodgers need some fire power to boost their chances to make it to the playoffs, because the NL West is pretty tight right now with the Dodgers leading half a game against the Diamondbacks going 53-43 to the D-Backs, which they are 53-44. The Rockies are two games behind them at 51-45 and the Giants are four games behind them. The Padres on the other hand, are out of the mix with a 40-59 record right now.

Status

The Cleveland Indians bolstered their struggling bullpen on Thursday with the acquisition of San Diego Padres closer Brad Hand.

The Padres will also send reliever Adam Cimber to Cleveland and will receive highly touted catching prospect Francisco Mejia.

The Indians lead the AL Central by 7½ games, but their bullpen is second-to-last in the league in ERA at 5.28. Last season, Cleveland had the best bullpen ERA in baseball
    I don't know how to put my finger in this latest acquisition by the Indians, while they already have Cody Allen to close the games. Maybe their strategy is to move Allen to middle relief which is not a bad idea, and make Hand the main relief pitcher to close out games. Anyways, the Indians getting Hand should give them a boost of confidence to keep the lead in the AL Central alive.

God's Gift to God

Status

Allen sucks and their bullpen has been terrible. This is huge for them and makes them even more exciting come playoff time. It definitely will be interesting to see if Hand closes or if they use him and Miller as wildcards whenever they feel the need.

Imagine being able to deploy Miller every single day. In a sense that's what they can do now. Even giving up Meijia I think this is a killer deal for Cleveland and takes advantage of their current roster.

God's Gift to God

Status

I was too harsh on Allen he doesn't suck. But I think if anything this takes pressure off him and helps the overall depth

Status

I was too harsh on Allen he doesn't suck. But I think if anything this takes pressure off him and helps the overall depth
    Allen's not a horrible relief pitcher at all. He may have some inconsistent games every now and then, but he could be a whole lot worse than the relief pitchers the Braves have, no offense Cox.

Yooooo Mang

Status

Allen has been terrible this year. Over a 4 era this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

God's Gift to God

Status

He hasn't been good that's for sure. His whip isn't AWFUL and inconsistent is a nice way of describing his performance

But he doesn't SUCK. He's just been relatively bad

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Allen blows as a closer. It’s just not for him. He just needs to be utilized elsewhere because he’s never been consistent enough in this role.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God's Gift to God

Status

Chris Taylor is a cuck and I hate him and his extended family

I'd tell him to burn in Hell but even that's too good of a destination for him

I hope his grass dies and his home, current or future, depreciates to the point he has no choice but to live and die in a subpar residence with neighbors he doesn't particularly care for

You're a son of a bitch and I hope your mother disowns you and the dissociation leaves you as what you truly are

A bitch

Status

Chris Taylor is a cuck and I hate him and his extended family

I'd tell him to burn in Hell but even that's too good of a destination for him

I hope his grass dies and his home, current or future, depreciates to the point he has no choice but to live and die in a subpar residence with neighbors he doesn't particularly care for

You're a son of a bitch and I hope your mother disowns you and the dissociation leaves you as what you truly are

A bitch
    I was ticked off as well that Newcomb didn't pitch a no-hitter. He had one more out to complete it and Taylor spoiled it.

BTW, it's surprising that nobody has mentioned Mike Moustakas traded to the Brewers, further pushing their effort to get into the playoffs. Very good move by the Brews.

Status

So the Pirates clearly are in buy mode, going after Keone Kela AND Chris Archer.

A huge boost to both our bullpen and our rotation. Glasnow is no loss, and neither is what we gave up for Kela.

Meadows I thought had a lot of potential, specifically for average and speed. But I don't see him as a center fielder and corner outfielders are a dime a dozen. We can just get another Corey Dickerson if need be.

I like it. Hopefully it'll shut up the fans who say we don't do anything to make moves.

God's Gift to God

Status

Crazy trade to make 7 games out. Winner/loser depends on how you view everyone. Archer is really a 3rd or 4th starter currently and Glasnow has been pretty bad. Meadows could be decent so for me the deal is pretty spot on value wise. Just nuts that they pull a trade like this now and they didn't do something like this 3 years ago

Thread Information