Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE 205 Live Discussion: March 27th, 2018

Sweet Meat

Status

205 Live WWE 205 Live Discussion: March 27th, 2018

Since wolf is on vacation and i dont come on until night I thought I'd throw a barebones version up in case someone forgot/couldn't take it over from Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Tonight on WWE 205 Live, an epic Fatal 4-Way Match will commence, pitting Kalisto, Akira Tozawa, TJP and Buddy Murphy against one another. After a battle between Hideo Itami and Lince Dorado ended in a no contest and degraded into a heated confrontation – only to be quelled by Akira Tozawa and Kalisto – WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick ¬sought a way to turn a negative into a positive.

Feeling the need to reward Tozawa and Kalisto for their civilized handling of the escalating situation between Itami and The Golden Lynx, Maverick announced The Stamina Monster and Kalisto would face TJP and NXT Superstar Buddy Murphy in a Fatal 4-Way Match.

No doubt aiming to offset the animosity between Itami and Dorado with the high level of competition Maverick expects from the WWE Cruiserweight division, having three former Cruiserweight Champions and an impressive standout of the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament square off is certainly one way to accomplish that goal. The battle is also a huge opportunity all four competitors to show Maverick and the WWE Universe they are ready for the next level, and the winner will have an impressive victory to cite as a reason why he should be the first challenger for Cedric Alexander or Mustafa Ali when a new Cruiserweight Champion is crowned at WrestleMania.

Don’t miss this exciting, high-stakes contest tonight on WWE 205 Live at 10:20/9:20 C on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Last week on WWE 205 Live, Mustafa Ali defeated Drew Gulak to advance to the finals of the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament. At WrestleMania, Ali will face his friend Cedric Alexander for the Cruiserweight division’s top prize in what will be a highly competitive and emotional battle between two friends who have the utmost respect for one another.

The bond between Alexander and Ali is evident every time they step in the ring together – whether at odds or teaming up. Last night on Raw, the duo paired against Drew Gulak and TJP in a victorious effort and did not show signs of a rift.

However, with their battle on The Grandest Stage of Them All less than two weeks away, can Alexander and Ali maintain their mutual respect, or will the high stakes of competing against one another at WrestleMania drive a wedge between them?
    Last edited by Hollywood Dook; 03-27-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE 205 Live Discussion: March 27th, 2018

"2-0-5!" "2-0-5!" "2-0-5!" "2-0-5!"

The Fatal 4-Way looks pretty sick. Looking forward to it.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    "2-0-5!" "2-0-5!" "2-0-5!" "2-0-5!"

The Fatal 4-Way looks pretty sick. Looking forward to it.
    You're goddang right. I'm super excited for it. I'm a sucker for the 205 multi mans though. They pretty much always deliver.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Shit, I'm gonna miss a kickass Fatal-Four-Way.

brb gonna delay my vaycay by like a day.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    You're goddang right. I'm super excited for it. I'm a sucker for the 205 multi mans though. They pretty much always deliver.
    Totally and it's not just the match, I'm interested in a Triple H run 205 Live when they have to run a show without a tournament. 205 Live has been awesome and I wonder if they will be able to continue that from here on out.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    Shit, I'm gonna miss a kickass Fatal-Four-Way.

brb gonna delay my vaycay by like a day.
    thank goodness you can watch it any time on demand on the award winning wwe network for just 9.99

Totally and it's not just the match, I'm interested in a Triple H run 205 Live when they have to run a show without a tournament. 205 Live has been awesome and I wonder if they will be able to continue that from here on out.

Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Honestly, as good as it'll be I still worry about it as there are a lot of flaws by having it in the big arenas and whatnot. Hopefully what I've been preaching, and what the dirts have claimed since, are still the plans. 205 becoming NXT essentially with their own tag titles, their own tapings, their own live events more regularly. Be their own brand in full.

Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Honestly, as good as it'll be I still worry about it as there are a lot of flaws by having it in the big arenas and whatnot. Hopefully what I've been preaching, and what the dirts have claimed since, are still the plans. 205 becoming NXT essentially with their own tag titles, their own tapings, their own live events more regularly. Be their own brand in full.

That would be cool. They desperately need to have their own shows, would make for a much better atmosphere
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sweet Meat

Status

That would be cool. They desperately need to have their own shows, would make for a much better atmosphere
    The dirts rumor is that in late spring/summer they're doing tapings/starting live events again. Plus we saw the 205 tag title rumor too. All of it coming together while the brand is getting hot is nice. I just hope it won't be done too late where they lose momentum. If it were up to me, and obviously it isn't, I'd be doing this the week after Mania. Have the tuesday after Mania be the last 'arena' show and that weekend have tapings. Of course, tickets would have had to have been on sale/the building gotten awhile ago so it isn't happening like that, but it'd be ideal.

Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

The dirts rumor is that in late spring/summer they're doing tapings/starting live events again. Plus we saw the 205 tag title rumor too. All of it coming together while the brand is getting hot is nice. I just hope it won't be done too late where they lose momentum. If it were up to me, and obviously it isn't, I'd be doing this the week after Mania. Have the tuesday after Mania be the last 'arena' show and that weekend have tapings. Of course, tickets would have had to have been on sale/the building gotten awhile ago so it isn't happening like that, but it'd be ideal.
    Hope that's the case, they will be able to establish their own brand and legion of fans from that point. Would nothing more then having a Tag Title for 205 Live as well. Would bring others like Noam Dar (when he returns), Tony Nese and Divari something to fight for every week. I saw someone say that they should have a 6 Man tag title to stand out, it's an interesting idea. Doing after Mania would be a good idea since that's when most fans are watching wrestling and it would get more viewers that way but yeah, a bit doubtful.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Sweet Meat

Status

Tonight on WWE 205 Live, an epic Fatal 4-Way Match will commence, pitting Kalisto, Akira Tozawa, TJP and Buddy Murphy against one another. After a battle between Hideo Itami and Lince Dorado ended in a no contest and degraded into a heated confrontation – only to be quelled by Akira Tozawa and Kalisto – WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick ¬sought a way to turn a negative into a positive.

Feeling the need to reward Tozawa and Kalisto for their civilized handling of the escalating situation between Itami and The Golden Lynx, Maverick announced The Stamina Monster and Kalisto would face TJP and NXT Superstar Buddy Murphy in a Fatal 4-Way Match.

No doubt aiming to offset the animosity between Itami and Dorado with the high level of competition Maverick expects from the WWE Cruiserweight division, having three former Cruiserweight Champions and an impressive standout of the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament square off is certainly one way to accomplish that goal. The battle is also a huge opportunity all four competitors to show Maverick and the WWE Universe they are ready for the next level, and the winner will have an impressive victory to cite as a reason why he should be the first challenger for Cedric Alexander or Mustafa Ali when a new Cruiserweight Champion is crowned at WrestleMania.

Don’t miss this exciting, high-stakes contest tonight on WWE 205 Live at 10:20/9:20 C on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Last week on WWE 205 Live, Mustafa Ali defeated Drew Gulak to advance to the finals of the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament. At WrestleMania, Ali will face his friend Cedric Alexander for the Cruiserweight division’s top prize in what will be a highly competitive and emotional battle between two friends who have the utmost respect for one another.

The bond between Alexander and Ali is evident every time they step in the ring together – whether at odds or teaming up. Last night on Raw, the duo paired against Drew Gulak and TJP in a victorious effort and did not show signs of a rift.

However, with their battle on The Grandest Stage of Them All less than two weeks away, can Alexander and Ali maintain their mutual respect, or will the high stakes of competing against one another at WrestleMania drive a wedge between them?

Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Plus Nese vs. Mandrews!~!

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Hey Mandrews rules. I’m in.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    Hey Mandrews rules. I’m in.
    both matches look dope my man, so i'm glad you'll check it out

Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

i am dook and i love dm the gm

Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

WWE please let Mandrews use his Progress Theme A House that is quite not home. It's so catchy people would eventually love to sing it like the Progress fans like myself do all the time when he comes out. Nese vs Mandrews this is going to be good!

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Sweet Meat

Status

hoping this delivers as much as it should

Spoiler:

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

hoping this delivers as much as it should
    Hey Dook you think Nese would born outta the Womb looking like that. Is that CGI or what, dude is jacked baby!

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Hey Dook you think Nese would born outta the Womb looking like that. Is that CGI or what, dude is jacked baby!
    do you envy those abs hoho

Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

woo more mandrews next week

Spoiler:

Thread Information