Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatest Royal Rumble Ever Discussion - Friday, April 27th

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Re: Greatest Royal Rumble Ever Discussion - Friday, April 27th

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    That's an understatement. Not only did he not win the US Title at WrestleMania but he was the one that actually got pinned. Typical Vince
    "I hear in the news the Ruskis aren't popular right now."

"Sir, he's Bulga-"

"Better not risk it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Status

Jericho vs Undertaker in a casket match is so out of left field .

#Fitzmajic

Confusion never stops

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Looking at Rusevs twitter page, it doesn’t look good for him.

As a reminder:

Remember folks, all you have to do is reach for that brass ring.

What's potentially interesting is that scrolling through the accounts that Rusev follows, he doesn't follow the WWE Twitter, but he does follow NJPW's.

Jim's Favorite Threads
    Fright Fest Archives | Ask Jim |
    Horror Movie Discussion | Jim's Reviews Archive

Coming next month - TEN

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    As a reminder:

Remember folks, all you have to do is reach for that brass ring.

What's potentially interesting is that scrolling through the accounts that Rusev follows, he doesn't follow the WWE Twitter, but he does follow NJPW's.
    Even when that podcast was filmed it was such a weird thing to suggest by Vince because he hates it when people he isn't pushing take risks and get over and it's nothing to do with him so he can't take credit for it e.g. Zack Ryder with his youtube channel. Neville had ambitions greater than being on 205 Live and they've fucked him over to the point where he's a forgotten man. Talking Smack was a great success for WWE and a chance for acts to think on their feet, improvise and get over and Vince cancelled the fucking show on the network they own

Lets be real, Rusev wouldn't have this heat if he had married someone else. I joked about it last week, but now I'm thinking they probably will just put them on different brands to get a kick out of it.

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Even when that podcast was filmed it was such a weird thing to suggest by Vince because he hates it when people he isn't pushing take risks and get over and it's nothing to do with him so he can't take credit for it e.g. Zack Ryder with his youtube channel. Neville had ambitions greater than being on 205 Live and they've fucked him over to the point where he's a forgotten man. Talking Smack was a great success for WWE and a chance for acts to think on their feet, improvise and get over and Vince cancelled the fucking show on the network they own

Lets be real, Rusev wouldn't have this heat if he had married someone else. I joked about it last week, but now I'm thinking they probably will just put them on different brands to get a kick out of it.
    RIP Bad News Barrett and Damien Sandow as well..

Last Real Man Hype

Status

"You're telling me EVERY day is Rusev Day?"
    Attached Images Attached Images

You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I find it incredible that there are still people out that who still seem to agree with Vince's mindset in that a lot of today's talent are "lazy" and don't take any risks (former superstars as well as fans) like the guys who came before them (In other words the guys who worked in a time where Vince HAD to take risk) . If anything the guys in the last decade of so have had it a hell of a lot harder because they've had to get over in a world where Vince literally does what he wants and then gets to blame everyone else when it goes to shit. You look at guys like Rusev, Barrett, Sandow, Ryder etc... and you have to sit down and think...is it really worth it?

So much talk about superstars not "grabbing the brass ring" but you've spent the last 4 wrestlemanias trying to build ONE man and failed each time....yet its the talents fault of course.

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    I’m shocked at people not having the Network honestly
    Some of us don't have that kind of disposable income... and even if I did, I'd still have to think hard about funding a company who likes to mock it's own fanbase as if they're idiots and has very troubling politics.

Granted, it helps that I have a friend who lets me use his log in.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by JT Grizzle View Post
    Some of us don't have that kind of disposable income... and even if I did, I'd still have to think hard about funding a company who likes to mock it's own fanbase as if they're idiots and has very troubling politics.

Granted, it helps that I have a friend who lets me use his log in.
    No comment.

Those War Raiders sure are dope, though. Not quite as dope as my boys who love the steaks and weights, but close.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Uhh...apparently Taker vs Rusev is back on?

What the fuck is going on with this damn show?

Jim's Favorite Threads
    Fright Fest Archives | Ask Jim |
    Horror Movie Discussion | Jim's Reviews Archive

Coming next month - TEN

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Uhh...apparently Taker vs Rusev is back on?

What the fuck is going on with this damn show?
    Jericho wasn’t happy as he didn’t get booked against the hot favourite with fans these days.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Jericho wasn’t happy as he didn’t get booked against the hot favourite with fans these days.
    So next the match will change to Rusev vs Jericho so he can help Rusev get over.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

I’m looking forward to Spring Break 3 the evening before.
    No way that wouldn't end as the last Spring Break with Janela stuck in an Arabian prison.

Have they announced if the winner of the Rumble gets a title shot or anything like that?
    C'est Magnifique~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status

Well, I usually work in the evenings on Friday but the one time I work in the morning on a Friday this will be on

Thankfully I have the award winning WWE Network that I can watch it on demand at anytime I please!
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Ok so if The Bar from Smackdown win the Raw tag team titles....they'll move back to Raw even though they were traded to SD....because the titles belong to Raw. I think.

So if Jinder who just moved from SD to Raw wins the US title tomorrow he takes the title to Raw.....or he moves to Smackdown and defends against Jeff Hardy who just went to SD from Raw again at Backlash.....and then if he drops to Hardy again next Sunday....he remains on Raw.....or maybe he's back on SD again.....or instead of Hardy, Jinder faces SD mainstay Randy Orton at Backlash as originally announced for the title.....and then if he drops to Orton he goes back to Raw.....or stays on Smackdown.

If Joe who just moved from Raw to SD wins the IC title in the ladder match.......he takes the title to Smackdown......and then he might defend it against Raw's Roman Reigns at Backlash so that Roman can beat him and the IC goes back to Raw because the US title may or may not have switched brands itself and they need to separate them again......but then by Backlash Roman might be the Universal champion so maybe Joe Vs Roman is for the Universal title instead........and if Joe won that........he'd move back to Raw?.......and then there's Seth Rollins' rematch clause......and/or Brock's rematch clause. However The Miz could win the IC title and bring it to SD because it's his baby and his and Bryan's story is linked to that title........or he could use the title as leverage to move back to Raw to avoid Bryan.............and then there's Rollins' rematch clause so you might have Rollins Vs Miz at backlash. Finn could win the title........but he's too busy smiling.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

We're about to witness a 50 man rumble with seemingly nothing on the line for it Ed. Don't make your brain explode over WWE logic

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    We're about to witness a 50 man rumble with seemingly nothing on the line for it Ed. Don't make your brain explode over WWE logic
    and I never set up the impossible predictions thread for it

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Ok so if The Bar from Smackdown win the Raw tag team titles....they'll move back to Raw even though they were traded to SD....because the titles belong to Raw. I think.

So if Jinder who just moved from SD to Raw wins the US title tomorrow he takes the title to Raw.....or he moves to Smackdown and defends against Jeff Hardy who just went to SD from Raw again at Backlash.....and then if he drops to Hardy again next Sunday....he remains on Raw.....or maybe he's back on SD again.....or instead of Hardy, Jinder faces SD mainstay Randy Orton at Backlash as originally announced for the title.....and then if he drops to Orton he goes back to Raw.....or stays on Smackdown.

If Joe who just moved from Raw to SD wins the IC title in the ladder match.......he takes the title to Smackdown......and then he might defend it against Raw's Roman Reigns at Backlash so that Roman can beat him and the IC goes back to Raw because the US title may or may not have switched brands itself and they need to separate them again......but then by Backlash Roman might be the Universal champion so maybe Joe Vs Roman is for the Universal title instead........and if Joe won that........he'd move back to Raw?.......and then there's Seth Rollins' rematch clause......and/or Brock's rematch clause. However The Miz could win the IC title and bring it to SD because it's his baby and his and Bryan's story is linked to that title........or he could use the title as leverage to move back to Raw to avoid Bryan.............and then there's Rollins' rematch clause so you might have Rollins Vs Miz at backlash. Finn could win the title........but he's too busy smiling.

-------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status

This show is stacked and it could be almost as long as WrestleMania. I have tomorrow off so it’s good that it starts early. When my mate first told me about this ppv, I didn’t believe him. A 50 man Rumble, a ppv in Saudi Arabia. Nice to see the WWE doing a ppv in another country. Couldn’t they have just called it a different name instead of greatest Royal Rumble ever.

Rumble match
    Wow, a 50 man Rumble, never expected this. Love the Royal Rumble match. Really excited for this match. How long will this be? Will the intervals be 1 minute or 90 seconds. History in the making. The 40 man Rumble was terrible but the 50 man Rumble should be good. Instead of a trophy, wish the winner got a title shot at SummerSlam?

Will it count as part of the official lineage. For example, if Strowman eliminates 15 guys will he go down as the record holder of eliminating the most guys in a Rumble match? Or will they completely ignore this.
    I’d like to see Daniel Bryan winning it but Braun Strowman or Lashley will probably end up winning this.

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
    From a kayfabe perspective, Roman shouldn't be getting a rematch because he lost clean and other Brock's challengers did not get a rematch. Hope this is the end of the feud and Reigns wins and Lesnar never wins the title again. The cage match stip sounds good. I still think Brock will win to set up a future title match against Lashley.

AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
    Their match at WM didn’t live up to the hype. The rematch will probably end in a dq. Nak low blows Styles and they clash once again at Backlash with Nak winning the title.

Ladder Match
    Really looking forward to this. Would like to see Rollins retain but as I’ve predicted Jinder to win the US title match, Miz or Joe to win the ladder match.

The Undertaker vs Rusev
    Now if this was in 2015 then Rusev would be a credible opponent for Taker. Seems so strange for them to do a Casket match for their first time ever clash. Really weird how Rusev gets replaced Jericho then they change it back to Rusev again. Looking forward to the match. Taker will win but hopefully it’s not a squash.

John Cena vs HHH
    Not interested but both men need a win as they’ve been losing way too much. Cena to win this.

Jeff Hardy vs Jinder Mahal
    I’d like to see Hardy retain but Jinder will probably win to take the title back to Raw. Miz or Joe to win the ladder match.

Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt vs The Bar
    Hardy and Wyatt make a good team. Makes no sense to have The Bar go to Smackdown only for them to go back to Raw. Hardy and Wyatt to win this and they go on to feud with teams like McIntyre & Ziggler, AOP and Revival.

The Usos vs The Bludgeon Brothers
    This should be good. Harper and Rowan have been dominant since returning to the roster. They won the belts at WM so it’s too early for them to drop the belts.

Cedric Alexander vs Kalisto
    Cedric won the belt at WM so it’s too early for him to drop it here to Kalisto. Should be a fun match but it looks like this will be the pre-show match.

Thread Information