PERSONALINFORMATION:
    » Birth Name: Kevin Cromwell
    » D.O.B./Age: March 24th, 1996
    » Height: 6 foot 0 inches .
    » Weight: 187 pounds .
    » Hometown: Manchester, England
    » Nicknames: “Amadeus” “The Wrestling Artist” “The Golden Boy”
    » Picture Base: Zack Sabre Jr.
    Disposition: Face (But a chaotic one at that. He's not above getting dirty when the situation calls for it)

Theme Song: Oasis-Supersonic

» Gimmick: Let’s just say there’s a reason why Kevin Cromwell is considered “The Golden Boy” Quickly proving himself as one of the hottest prospects in wrestling and the one of the most promising young wrestlers to come out of the UK since PAJ A wrestling prodigy if you will -Sorry Mike-,let me put it this way once FWA got their hands on Cromwell contract he was sent down to NGW, to develop...he spent a month down there before he brought to the main roster, in which time - Such was his immense potential that FWA.COM was showing highlights of his dark matches before being called up. Often described as a blue chip athlete Cromwell is a naturally gifted technical wrestler with an impressive submission and striking arsenal, many considering him a bit of a genius in the field and a confident and capable master of the catch wrestling style. Born to parents who are both pro wrestlers, and making his debut at the age of 13. And now only 21 it’s easy to see why Kevin Cromwell has been tipped highly to be the next PAJ. He is The Golden Boy. The Future. The Amadeus Mozart of Pro Wrestling

Wrestling Style: If you were to ask him, Kevin Cromwell would describe himself less of a wrestler in the ring, but more an artist like Di Vinci or his name sake The child genius Amadeus Mozart. Saying he plans for matches like Mozart composed music into a masterpiece

Kevin Cromwell is often described as a technical marvel. His wrestling style is unusual to an american audience whose used to a brawling and high flying style. His style predominate old school British catch as catch wrestling combining takedowns, counters, applications and transitions to make for beautiful submission sequences. He isn't the kind of wrestler to be easily accused of slowing down a match by taking rest holds, as he gives his submission holds layer momentum by giving them little intricacies like extra pressure on individual segments of a limb and an emphasis on arches and sporadic cranks, an art in which most north american wrestlers don't pay attention to. His style often draws comparisons to various MMA or Judo fighters more than they do towards pro-wrestling, His style separates him from the run of the mill pro-wrestler. He is heavily strategic, almost treating every match like a game of chess, planning out scenarios and encounters to help his offensive and defensive match mindset. With his legs being his longest limbs, Cromwell has implemented a heavy kicked base striking offence, as well as a psychological advantage of keeping his opponents at a distance. With a kickboxing background, his striking game is not one to be taken lightly. He is more than capable of forcing an opponent to tap out or leave him knocked out.

His greatest weapon is his mental capacity to lure opponents into a vulnerable situation, forcing them to keep a distance or lure them into a strike or submission hold. He knows how to push your buttons to throw a strike at him in anger, more often than not sloppier than intended, only to spring his trap. He is calm under pressure, has the knowledge to slip out of a large variety of wrestling holds and, if aggravated, becomes quite the dangerous competitor.

COMMONMOVES:
    - Baseball slide evasion
    -. Catching single-leg takedown to a leapfrogging opponent
    - Springboard European Uppercut
    -. Fujiwara Armbar, sometimes by catching a diving opponent
    -. High-angle Michinoku Driver II
    -. Inazuma Leg Lariat
    -Judo Throw flash pin
    Multiple Suplex variations:
    -. Double Underhook
    -. Fisherman
    -German, occasionally transitioned from a O'Connor Roll
    - -. Leg Hook Belly-to-Back
    -. Northern Lights
    -. Snap
    -Octopus stretch
    -. Paradise Lock followed by a jumping double foot stomp to the back
    - Penalty kick -sometimes to the arm of handspringing opponents
    - Pele kick, sometimes to the arm or opponent on the top rope
    -. Romero Special
    -. Rope-assisted gammengiri
    - Roundhouse kick, also does to a kneeling opponent, occasionally feinted into a leg sweep
    -. Suicide Dive

SIGNATURE MOVES:
    What’s The Story Morning Glory?- Diving Double Foot Stomp, sometimes to the back or from the Tree of Woe position
    Gallagher’s Revenge-Wrist clutch Exploder Suplex, sometimes from the top rope, into the corner, and on big occasions to the outside
    Supersonic--Running single leg dropkick to the face of a kneeling opponent or to the side of a cornered opponents head
    -. Cromwell Clutch I (Bridging double chickenwing)
    - Cromwell Clutch II- (Lotus Lock)

FINISHINGMOVES:
    - . Amadeus Requiem (Seated bridging double chickenwing). In extreme situations He delivers the Champagne Supernova and then rolls through into the A.R
    - Champagne Supernova (Bridging Dragon suplex; occasionally from a wheelbarrow, an O'Connor Roll or from the top rope)

Last edited by An Original Name; 03-25-2018 at 03:20 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

ozzyozyakup10

Status
      Country                    Turkey

Re: "Amadeus" Kevin Cromwell

Great, now that Oasis is taken, I have to find another Britpop band to make references in my future Nova Politan promos.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

There's always Blur....And um, take that?
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    There's always Blur....And um, take that?
    guys, i want to make it crystal clear to all of our RPers: any perceived or otherwise disrepek for Robbie Williams will not be tolerated on this board.

Status

Hey, I don't wanna rock KA but you're making me feel so nice.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

First a Tory MP and now a guy called Cromwell...

Are you really Irish, AON? If so, do you hate yourself? Lol.

I'm surprised ZSJ hasn't been taken before but was only a matter of time. Look forward to seeing the character.

Also, what KAI says about Robbie Williams is true. Same goes for Madonna.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Oz View Post
    Great, now that Oasis is taken, I have to find another Britpop band to make references in my future Nova Politan promos.
    There’s always this little band called The Beatles you can make references too.

This character looks cool AoN, good luck with it. Digging the ZSJ pic base.
    Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    United States

I wanted to use Supersonic for my nGw guy but I didn't wanna just steal Noam's life lol.

Great read up friend!

------------------------

Thread Information