Thread: Into the Badlands Discusson Thread

I Want It All!

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Into the Badlands Discusson Thread

The past two Seasons I've been watching this awesome Show and even talked about it for people who are lovers of Action/Martial Arts and great Storytelling this is the Show for you. I don't want to give too much away I think the first Trailer tells what I couldn't with my words so enjoy and hopefully I get a few people to watch the Show with me. Season 3 of the Show starts April 22nd so you have plenty of time to see the first two Seasons.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Re: Into the Badlands Discusson Thread

Absolutely love this show. Cannot wait for season 3!

I Want It All!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Absolutely love this show. Cannot wait for season 3!
    I love you more now Shade. Who is your favorite Character on the show?

Personally I love the Widow, she is so bad ass and I see it continues in Season 3.

Real Women of Genius

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I love you more now Shade. Who is your favorite Character on the show?

Personally I love the Widow, she is so bad ass and I see it continues in Season 3.
    Aww thanks Bro. That's a tough question tbh. I love the widow as well but in all honesty I'd have to say tilda or waldo.

I Want It All!

Status

Aww thanks Bro. That's a tough question tbh. I love the widow as well but in all honesty I'd have to say tilda or waldo.
    Tilda I expect has a big role coming for her this Season same as MK, two young Actors who are getting better and better since the beginning. Tilda now going to be by herself away from Mother it's going to be interesting to see if she will become as badass as the Widow.

Real Women of Genius

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Tilda I expect has a big role coming for her this Season same as MK, two young Actors who are getting better and better since the beginning. Tilda now going to be by herself away from Mother it's going to be interesting to see if she will become as badass as the Widow.
    Definitely agree on that. Have to say as well I'm interested to see more Bajie this season. When I first heard Nick Frost was joining this show I was just like really. But he was really good.

I Want It All!

Status

Definitely agree on that. Have to say as well I'm interested to see more Bajie this season. When I first heard Nick Frost was joining this show I was just like really. But he was really good.
    I agree with that statement. Nick Frost as Bajie has been wonderful and the comedy aspect he brings it surely needed in a terrible world everyone is living in right now.

Real Women of Genius

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Only a couple of episodes into this season but I'm enjoying the current story. Definitely interesting to have a new threat that isn't quinn.

I Want It All!

Status

Only a couple of episodes into this season but I'm enjoying the current story. Definitely interesting to have a new threat that isn't quinn.
    Yeah Pilgrim seems like a cool character so far to me as well. I wonder if he has the gift as well, and maybe he's able to control it when he wants, but I might be wrong considering he drew blood from himself and his eyes didn't turn. I'm all caught up leading to tonight's Episode and man if people want to get into this Show watch Episode 1 of this Season I think they'll fall in love with the Show right off the bat.

We got Widow[my future Wife] trying to control everything in the Badlands and now with Moon and Lydia by her side she's ready for anything most likely. Still Pilgrim is going to take control of Chau land it seems so he'll have the added power to be the top Dog, but it all comes down to Sunny and who he aligns himself up to be honest.

Speaking about Sunny I can't believe Sunny is the one who killed MK's Mother, please tell that wasn't the case. It's going to be a crazy moment when MK and Sunny finally come face to face now and MK will need to decide whether to try to end Sunny's life. In other news Tilda aka the Iron Rabbit has been bad ass and now she is back with her Mother for the time being. Hey Shade I'm pretty sure Chau's Brother who was in the Prison Galis I swear he was on Iron Fist. I think he was doing the Drunken Master style during his fight with Iron Fist. Ha Iron Fist wished they had their Stunt Work and Team like Into the Badlands.

Real Women of Genius

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Yeah Pilgrim seems like a cool character so far to me as well. I wonder if he has the gift as well, and maybe he's able to control it when he wants, but I might be wrong considering he drew blood from himself and his eyes didn't turn. I'm all caught up leading to tonight's Episode and man if people want to get into this Show watch Episode 1 of this Season I think they'll fall in love with the Show right off the bat.

We got Widow[my future Wife] trying to control everything in the Badlands and now with Moon and Lydia by her side she's ready for anything most likely. Still Pilgrim is going to take control of Chau land it seems so he'll have the added power to be the top Dog, but it all comes down to Sunny and who he aligns himself up to be honest.

Speaking about Sunny I can't believe Sunny is the one who killed MK's Mother, please tell that wasn't the case. It's going to be a crazy moment when MK and Sunny finally come face to face now and MK will need to decide whether to try to end Sunny's life. In other news Tilda aka the Iron Rabbit has been bad ass and now she is back with her Mother for the time being. Hey Shade I'm pretty sure Chau's Brother who was in the Prison Galis I swear he was on Iron Fist. I think he was doing the Drunken Master style during his fight with Iron Fist. Ha Iron Fist wished they had their Stunt Work and Team like Into the Badlands.

Yeah that is Lewis Tan from Iron Fist. He played Zhou Cheng (God I hope he comes back). Definitely agree with you that this season has been very good so far. Feels like the show has a new life in it. The Widow is a fantastic character in her own right and I cannot wait for the day we get her and Tilda in that true fight against one another. The Sunny revelation was great and I dunno what it is, I just can't see MK killing him. Maybe just the nostalgia in me of them two together haha. And mate tell me about it. Iron Fist could learn from this show as it has some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. The only show I'd probably put above it with fights is Banshee.

I Want It All!

Status

Yeah that is Lewis Tan from Iron Fist. He played Zhou Cheng (God I hope he comes back). Definitely agree with you that this season has been very good so far. Feels like the show has a new life in it. The Widow is a fantastic character in her own right and I cannot wait for the day we get her and Tilda in that true fight against one another. The Sunny revelation was great and I dunno what it is, I just can't see MK killing him. Maybe just the nostalgia in me of them two together haha. And mate tell me about it. Iron Fist could learn from this show as it has some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. The only show I'd probably put above it with fights is Banshee.
    Never heard of the Show, might need to check it out now. Yeah the Sunny reveal of him having the Gift as they like to call it, or aka one of the Dark ones is something I didn't expect at all. I wonder who is the person who locked his powers inside him, and when will those powers come out this Season? Right now for Sunny he's going to meet Pilgrim to try to save his Son, and Pilgrim is going to want to have him stay at any cost, he stays it's your choice, but they know he's too important to let go. We are going to see some kind of confronting with Pilgrim and Sunny, and to me it's the Witch he listens is the problem. She is the one in his ear telling him to do this and do that and he's follows her, because she is his Mother in his eyes. I said it before I think he has the Gift as well and taps into it when he wants to, which is why he was able to calm and take away MK's powers when he wanted to leave. I just wonder what will Sunny do because you have Pilgrim and then you have Widow/Nathan Metal Hands/Tilda on the other side and what they going to do in all of this with War going on hmm

Real Women of Genius

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Never heard of the Show, might need to check it out now. Yeah the Sunny reveal of him having the Gift as they like to call it, or aka one of the Dark ones is something I didn't expect at all. I wonder who is the person who locked his powers inside him, and when will those powers come out this Season? Right now for Sunny he's going to meet Pilgrim to try to save his Son, and Pilgrim is going to want to have him stay at any cost, he stays it's your choice, but they know he's too important to let go. We are going to see some kind of confronting with Pilgrim and Sunny, and to me it's the Witch he listens is the problem. She is the one in his ear telling him to do this and do that and he's follows her, because she is his Mother in his eyes. I said it before I think he has the Gift as well and taps into it when he wants to, which is why he was able to calm and take away MK's powers when he wanted to leave. I just wonder what will Sunny do because you have Pilgrim and then you have Widow/Nathan Metal Hands/Tilda on the other side and what they going to do in all of this with War going on hmm

Would definitely suggest checking out Banshee. For me was an underappreciated gem which was a ton of violent fun to watch. Definitely saw that twist with Sunny coming. We have to see the powers on display at some point. My guess is wen he comes face to face with Pilgrim. Not sure about Pilgrim's true powers yet but it's fascinating to see how he affects the likes of MK and the others. Really loving this season man. It's been awesome.

I Want It All!

Status

How did you like Sunday's Episode Shade? I really liked it, we got to see that Bajie had a Wife that is the totally just like him, Sonny remembering more of his past and Pilgrim showing more layers to his characters He loves his children and I really brought the torn decision he made to kill Castor and die in his Arms. The fight on the Lily's Boat was fucking dope, loved that part when Sonny stabbed one of the River King's thugs and then using that same person as a fucking Shield

Lastly I WANNA KNOW WHO HELPED SONNY when he was on that Boat and sealed away his powers so badly. THE TEASE IS KILLING ME!!

Real Women of Genius

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sadio HoHo View Post
    How did you like Sunday's Episode Shade? I really liked it, we got to see that Bajie had a Wife that is the totally just like him, Sonny remembering more of his past and Pilgrim showing more layers to his characters He loves his children and I really brought the torn decision he made to kill Castor and die in his Arms. The fight on the Lily's Boat was fucking dope, loved that part when Sonny stabbed one of the River King's thugs and then using that same person as a fucking Shield

Lastly I WANNA KNOW WHO HELPED SONNY when he was on that Boat and sealed away his powers so badly. THE TEASE IS KILLING ME!!
    I'm watching it now. But it's been a cool episode thus far. Loving the addition of bajie having a wife. She's a fun character who plays well off him. Also have to admit pilgrim is definitely more fascinating here. Like it's hard to say whether he is truly a bad guy. Because he genuinely cares for his people. Same time he has to do things like kill caster. It makes him a compelling character.

The boat tease is awesome. Part of me wonders if it was quinn although that'd be too obvious. Either way this season is owning it.

I Want It All!

Status

I'm watching it now. But it's been a cool episode thus far. Loving the addition of bajie having a wife. She's a fun character who plays well off him. Also have to admit pilgrim is definitely more fascinating here. Like it's hard to say whether he is truly a bad guy. Because he genuinely cares for his people. Same time he has to do things like kill caster. It makes him a compelling character.

The boat tease is awesome. Part of me wonders if it was quinn although that'd be too obvious. Either way this season is owning it.
    Good shot there with Quinn it would make sense in wanting him to be apart of his Team after what he showed skill wise after unleashing his gift on someone I bet. I think from here on out, we might see more of what happened on that Boat coming back to Sonny and reveal will be huge on the reveal. What if they end it towards the end of the Season with a Cliffhanger?
    Last edited by Sadio HoHo; 06-07-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Real Women of Genius

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

Finally caught up with this. Thought the latest episode was pretty cool. Personally am loving the character of Gaius and the dynamic he shares with the Widow. Also have to add I'm digging the dissension shown in Pilgrim's camp. Hope to see more of that in the future as honestly I feel like his group crumbling is the only way he can be stopped.

I Want It All!

Status

Finally caught up with this. Thought the latest episode was pretty cool. Personally am loving the character of Gaius and the dynamic he shares with the Widow. Also have to add I'm digging the dissension shown in Pilgrim's camp. Hope to see more of that in the future as honestly I feel like his group crumbling is the only way he can be stopped.
    Yeah it seems to be going that way, his so called group that was all towards his cause are starting to break away from the pack. Some other things I loved from last Sunday's Episode was the knowledge of Sonny's Sister is the one who saved him, but we don't know if she's dead of in someone cage somewhere. It was very interesting to see that the guys in the Samurai outfits finally show themselves, they have been trying to find Sonny for years and he beat their asses and it made it sweeter after the fight Sonny killed the River King. I bet we find out who is the leader of that squad soon, and I can't wait to see how badass he is vs Pilgrim. I loved that we saw a Civil War inside of The Widow's Camp it would make sense that would happen when people are losing loved ones left and right. Widow better be the leader and do what she says she's going to do for the Badlands or their might be a coup like that in the future.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information