Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baldy Randomizes The Network

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

WWE Baldy Randomizes The Network

Having seen Ed's cunning plan, I have gone and stolen it. It's a superbly cunning idea so i'm shamelessly stealing it and using the network randomizer to do my own random thing to see what nuggets i've forgotten, or maybe never seen.

Match 1 - AJ Lee & Tamina Snuka vs The Funkadactyls - Raw January 20th 2014

Ahh AJ how I miss your crazyness. Tamina looks as unhappy as ever. Obviously The Funkadactyls were Bodus' gals. We all know where Naomi is...Cameron..well can't really remember anything of note she did. Oh a shot to "earlier tonight" shows us why she looks horrid...AJ hit her in the face with a cake after nobody turned up to her celebration party...with the help of Bad News Barrett of course.

Onto the match.... very sloppy indeed. Seeing this match from 4 years ago and comparing it with the womens wrestling today shows just how far they've come in a relatively short space of time. Some of the moves looked really off but then again that was a common thing in "Diva" matches back then. Naomi picked up the win after an inside cradle on AJ after she tagged in following a big boot from Tamina.
    I have a plan so cunning......

[Your Name]

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Baldy Randomizes The Network

Ed gets Taker, Bret and Orton, Baldy gets Tamina and the Funkatactyls. Gotta love random chance

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Ed gets Taker, Bret and Orton, Baldy gets Tamina and the Funkatactyls. Gotta love random chance

I've been lucky so far

AJ Lee turned 31 today. I mentioned this when we talked about the total divas pipebomb that some of the people AJ was attacking actually went on to play a bigger part in the evolution of womens wrestling than she did. The standard has changed since she left, if she ever came back there'd be plenty of fresh matches for her.

Good to see Naomi stuck around to develop a better character.

Internet Favorite

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post

Tell me about it. I want to watch one other match this evening but i'm scared it may give me something like Hornswoggle vs El Torito

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I've been lucky so far

AJ Lee turned 31 today. I mentioned this when we talked about the total divas pipebomb that some of the people AJ was attacking actually went on to play a bigger part in the evolution of womens wrestling than she did. The standard has changed since she left, if she ever came back there'd be plenty of fresh matches for her.

Agree on both these points. I for one would love to see AJ return to see if she can hang with the women of today, I've little doubt she'd be able to as she could hang with Paige. The thought of seeing AJ vs Sasha, or AJ vs Charlotte is a nice one to have.

Naomi has done very well for herself and you can really see the improvements. I wouldn't have said she'd have much a chance looking back however credit where it's due, she stuck at it and has become a solid part of the roster.

Internet Favorite

Status

Match 2 - Junkyard Hardcore Invitational - WCW Bash At The Beach 1999 - July 11th 1999

So first off only WCW would book a Junkyard Invitational. There's some names here, there's Knobbs of the Nasty Boys, there's Public Enemy, there's Hugh Morrus, Steven Regal, Fit Finlay, LA Parka in street clothes and others. Thankfully Schiavone tells me early on the winner is the first person to climb over the Junkyard gates to the outside...is this Russo stuff?

Well what a pile of crap that was. We had about 10 guys just beating the shit out of eachother with random bits from a junkyard. You had Hack aka The Sandman calling spots so loud my 94 year old nan could hear them, there was a dodgy cam filmed from a sodding helicopter, Heenan tried his best to make it sound bearable but just ended up saying "This is a hell of a fight" too often and it went on too long.

For what it's worth Finlay won the "match" as he climbed the gate with nobody close to him as they were all still smacking eachother with tyres, seats and exhausts.

Sweet Meat

Status

you're hitting all the winners

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I've been lucky so far

The problem if AJ would have stuck around is that she would have been more exposed that ever. She was not that good.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    you're hitting all the winners
    I'm confident my luck will change when I look at Match 3...though if I get three duds in a row I may have to ask for the randomizer to get fixed

Brick Shithouse

Status

God the hardcore individual ... Wow.

What a mess, one of the worst matches of 1999 and that says a lot.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

There's a lot of awfulness about the junkyard invitational. For starters, it was the WCW return of the former WCW Tag Team Champions, Public Enemy. WCW celebrated their return with the commentators noticing them and just casually mentioning them like, "Oh, there's Public Enemy" with even less enthusiasm than when Christian returned to the WWE with Todd Grisham's legendary call of, "It's Christian". Then there's the fact that there were so many legitimate injuries to come out of that stupid junkyard invitational.

Internet Favorite

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    There's a lot of awfulness about the junkyard invitational. For starters, it was the WCW return of the former WCW Tag Team Champions, Public Enemy. WCW celebrated their return with the commentators noticing them and just casually mentioning them like, "Oh, there's Public Enemy" with even less enthusiasm than when Christian returned to the WWE with Todd Grisham's legendary call of, "It's Christian". Then there's the fact that there were so many legitimate injuries to come out of that stupid junkyard invitational.
    Was also a bit of commentary where they said "Where's Hack who created this match...oh there he is ontop of all the cars" brilliance

Internet Favorite

Status

Let's see if my luck changes....

Match 3 - Chris Candido & Lance Storm vs Chris Chetti & Mickey Whipwreck - Hardcore TV June 22nd 1998

Well to old skool ECW I go. I vaguely remember Chetti, and obviously remember the other three names. With Storm being involved i'm hopeful that this will be at least semi decent....

So Candido & Storm are the ECW Tag Champs and are with Francine...yeah I remember her haha. Eurgh what horrific presentation it was from ECW...you'd get about a minute of action...then a break..then a minute of action..then a break. It wasn't that bad for you Americans back then was it? They even messed up the finish as Storm missed his man during the double team..the crowd obviously picked up on that. Candido & Storm retain.

I'm 3 for 3 on horrid matches...surely this can't continue...however i'm enjoying the randomness of it all!

Internet Favorite

Status

Match 4 - X-Pac vs Gangrel - Raw August 24th 1998

So i'm taken right into the middle of the Attitude Era with this one. I must be honest I always enjoyed Waltmans 123 Kid & X-Pac characters, probably in the minority that did to be honest, but he didn't do too badly for himself for a small dude. Gangrel is someone I never got into. I appreciated the stuff he did with Christian & Edge in The Brood but that was more for them than Gangrel.

Anyway onto the match..we're given the prelude to the X-Pac vs Jarrett Hair vs Hair match at WM so I bet we'll see Jeff at somepoint. Well match went about 3 minutes before Jeff turned up and nailed Pac with the guitar. I expected it but didn't expect it to go down that quick. Maybe this randomizer will give me that Summerslam match at somepoint as I can't remember seeing it.

HBK on commentary was annoying too...i'm sure someone else mentioned that in one of their threads...was that you Ed?

Sweet Meat

Status

This is fantastic.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Internet Favorite

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    This is fantastic.
    I'm starting to think it has something against me Dook. How the smeg does Ed use the same bloody thing and get decent matches and I get this tripe?

Sweet Meat

Status

Starting to think Ed cheats on his

Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status

He's there clicking refresh or something huh?

Sweet Meat

Status

Or just very lucky. Get another match going, see what happens

Spoiler:

It's not as if Ed's watching good matches.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

decent matches? I had the mania triple threat and that was it lol

Thread Information